VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

608 | Coatesville, PA

608 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

Jessica H. · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

VIP DJ was a great entertainment choice for our wedding!! DJ Jim was flexible as our crowd dancing changed and their music favorites changed throughout the night!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Rebecca B. · Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding! Highly recommend

Wow - I cannot say enough good things about DJ Shane -- He took our outdoor wedding reception to the next level! He was incredibly communicative and flexible throughout the wedding planning process. On the day of he was prompt and punctual, brought things I had forgotten, and worked seamlessly with the other vendors to make the reception flow so smoothly. Many of my guests mentioned how fantastic the music was -- If you are hesitant about whether or not the DJ is worth it --- DJ Shane definitely IS!! Thank you Shane and VIP Entertainment for an amazing day!! - Rebecca & James

Sent on 05/24/2019

Maura M. · Married on 05/10/2019

Fun wedding night with DJ John!

We hired VIP for our wedding this October and had an amazing experience. We worked with DJ John and he was so helpful and professional throughout the process. He was very throughout in his preparation for our wedding day and attended to all of our needs. I appreciated that he made himself available through phone, email, and text. On the wedding day itself he brought it! He kept the guests interested and excited the whole night! We and the guests had so much fun!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kate B. · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing the dance floor was packed all night

Dj John Kelly is absolutely amazing. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish. All our guest keep saying what a great time they had. I will be recommending him to friends and family for future events.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kimberly V. · Married on 04/28/2019

Kept the party rocking all night!

DJ Adam was fantastic for our day. We had some requests, all of which were met, and he picked other songs which fit our vibe perfectly. He was extremely personable, and was great at reviewing everyone's names in the bridal party before we were introduced. He made sure everyone in the crowd was pleased with the music, and hyped the crowd up when needed. We can't thank him enough for his work, Adam is the man!

Sent on 05/02/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kimberly! We love to hear from a happy bride! And yes, we agree, Adam is the man! :)
  • Steve

Steve J. · Married on 04/26/2019

Incredible

Couldn’t ask for a better DJ. Adam showed a lot of attention to detail, creativity, and always made sure to personalize it to what we wanted. He worked proactively with the rest of our vendors so night was as smooth as possible. The rest of the staff showed a ton of genuine care during the planning process.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 04/20/2019

Kept The Dance Floor Bumping

It's always nerve-wracking to hire a DJ because the music makes or breaks the wedding. We got so luck with DJ Mike and VIP Entertainment. From day 1 they heard our ask that we wanted to have a fun party and keep people dancing- and did Mike ever deliver! Mike did a great job of playing a variety of music for all ages, listening to the crowd and keeping the energy high. He knew just when to speak and when to let the music go. We had people up between all courses of dinner and dancing until the very last second. The online portal they provide made it easy to make requests and while not everything we wanted to get played made it day of, Mike made the perfect choices for the crowd. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 04/13/2019

Flawless and Stress Free

We hired VIP for our wedding reception. DJ Dan was awesome, incredibly professional, flexible and on top of everything. Once our reception was in his hands, there was nothing to worry about, Dan kept us on time and moving along. He kept the dance floor filled while still peppering in some of our less dance-able favorites! Everyone had a great time!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Rachel G. · Married on 04/05/2019

Best DJ Company EVER!

DJ Adam was assigned to our wedding by Mr. Fred Alvisi. It was the best decision ever made. DJ Adam exceeded all of our expectations, had a great personality and interacted with the crowd, it was AMAZING! My family still cant stop talking about my wedding, and all thanks to DJ Adam Weiner who made it an amazing night filled with amazing music. We cant thank you enough!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing time at our wedding!

Dj Fred had everyone dancing at our wedding all night long!!! What a blast we all had!!!! We also had Up lighting and a monogram done by Vip Dj Entertainment which turned out beautiful. Dj Fred made sure everything ran smoothly! We will be forever grateful!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sarah H. · Married on 03/29/2019

Easy to work with and organized

From the start VIP was amazing. Working with Jim (our DJ) was so fun and easy I would recommend him and the company to ANYOONE who needs a DJ for their party. They were AWESOME!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 03/23/2019

Last minute dj came through

We needed a DJ for my daughter's wedding at the last minute because her DJ backed out on Friday morning and the wedding was Saturday afternoon. My husband contacted VIP DJ Entertainment to see if they had anyone available to help us and they immediately made some phone calls and found someone available. My husband specifically asked if Mike Rossi was available and we were lucky enough to secure him for this event and cannot say enough good things about him. He was fabulous and made our daughter's wedding a very special event!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Alexandria M. · Married on 03/05/2019

Hire them!

VIP DJ and our DJ in particular, Mike Rossi, were wonderful from day one planning all the way through to day of our wedding. Their online system makes the process so much easier for collaboration and ensures you won’t miss any details. Mike was fantastic in keeping the dance floor alive the entire reception. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thanks Mike and VIP!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Rebecca · Married on 01/19/2019

Great communication and information provided. Easy to select and work to pick music.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Trish · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome DJ!

My husband and I got married in December and we had DJ Adam for our wedding. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was very professional, timely, and knowledgeable. He helped us decide on music for certain events prior to the wedding when we had no idea of what we wanted. He was very lively and kept the energy flowing in the ballroom. He was able to read the crowd and decide on which songs to play. We couldn't have asked for better DJ. Also, we loved the online system to choose our music and list our timeline of events. It was very easy to use.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Anne · Married on 12/14/2018

Holiday Party

I hired VIP for our holiday party. They were great, answered all of my questions and very professional. They were also very reasonably priced. DJ Adam was the DJ for the event. He was very professional, very attentive to what I envisioned for the event. We chose to have karaoke also mixed in with regular dance music. He played great music, kept the guests engaged. The evening turned out great thanks to Adam. I will definitely be using them again for future events!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/23/2018

DJ Adam is wonderful!

We had DJ Adam for our wedding and he was absolutley amazing! He was so much fun and kept the dance floor full the whole night! Everyone had a blast! He also did a fabulous job with the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We highly recommend him! :-)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Shannon C. · Married on 11/23/2018

So happy we booked VIP DJ!!

If your looking into this DJ book right away!! Fred did an amazing job at our wedding on 11/23/18. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Aunts and uncles that don’t usually dance, didn’t leave the dance floor! Everyone keeps telling us it was the party of the year. So if your looking for a FUN WEDDING book VIP! You won’t regret it! And the best part is how affordable they are. You aren’t getting this quality for this price any where else!

Sent on 12/05/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Shannon! We are so happy to hear that DJ Fred did such an awesome job for you! Thanks for including us in your special day!

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Reception DJ

From the beginning it was a great decision to go with VIP DJ Entertainment. They were super quick with responding and answering all of our questions and concerns. The day of was absolutely amazing. We had DJ Adam for the reception and he has an amazing energy that he brings to the overall reception. The uplighting was great (included in the package we got), the photobooth experience was amazing, the introductions were great, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. I've received many compliments on the reception and how fun it was for the guests. They absolutely helped make it the best night of our lives. If I had to go back I would choose them over and over again as our DJ.

Sent on 01/15/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience with Adam! We are so happy to hear he did a great job for you! It was our honor to be included in your special day! Thank you!
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Everyone danced the entire night!

I must say that one thing with weddings- it's hard to get people up and moving sometimes but not our wedding! Jim Acker played the best variety of music having everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. With the different genres that we all liked; everything was just so smooth! My hubby loved oldies and country where I love hip hop and pop! He managed to play it all! His announcement voice is awesome too! With the hard last names he didn't even stutter! Haha! He even called a week before to go over all the pronunciation! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Megan! We are thrilled to hear that DJ Jim did a great job for you guys! It was an honor to work with you!

Liesl R. · Married on 11/03/2018

Adam could not have been better!

The music for our wedding was very important and Adam did not disappoint! He did all of our crazy songs we requested without a single mistake, engaged the tables at the wedding, was super flexible, and totally fun. He was awesome at feeling the vibe of the room and playing what we wanted to hear. Thanks VIP and Adam!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Liesl! It's great to hear that Adam did such an awesome job! Thanks again for choosing VIP DJ Entertainment! And Congrats!
  • Melanie · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent and Personable

My husband and I got married in November and we used VIP DJ and we were beyond satisfied. Our DJ John Kelley was a god send through out the entire planning process. He stayed in touch as much as we needed to and was always compassionate and helpful. He was able to assist when we needed suggestions and ideas... The day of the wedding was as promised, almost perfect in soundtrack.
    Fred, the owner is who my husband and I coordinated with prior to meeting our DJ John and our interactions with him were comforting and helpful. He was willing to work with our needs and hooked us up with all we inquired about including the connection to London Photobooths. We got a great price that fit within our budget. We are so grateful for VIP. Book with them now! You won’t regret it... if you are also looking for a photo booth- inquire about London Photbooths as well- Fred can tell you about that :)

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

The VIP Experience!

My husband and I got married on 10/27/18 at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown, PA. DJ Ren was such a pleasure to work with and our guests danced all night! VIP's DJ portal made it really easy to request our special songs and preferences. It only took 2 brief calls with Rene to plan the perfect evening. He was really accommodating and just seemed to get us. We had such an incredible night, thanks Rene and Fred!
    Laura & Jeff

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Karla

Karla H. · Married on 10/21/2018

Dj adam rocks! Vip entertainment is awesome!

DJ Adam was awesome! Our wedding had various styles of music ranging from African to Country and I was extremely nervous that ANY DJ would be able to make the music sync together. DJ Adam spoke with me and asked me questions to get a feel for the vision I had for the wedding reception, and I could tell during the conversation he was truly listening to what I had to say. He was able to put me at ease with his years of experience and knowledge of different artists that most people may not have even heard of. On the day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly. He was able to read the crowd and figure which songs to keep the party going. He was able to transition so smoothly from one genre to the next without skipping a beat. I was impressed and so were our guest. We all had a great time, thanks to DJ Adam. He is absolutely the best. The overall experience was 10 stars if I could give it and the price was great. Mr. Fred Alvisi was also there to answer any questions that I had which was so helpful. I even like that VIP Entertainment allows you to customize your own package to fit your budget. Most DJ companies wouldn't allow you to do that. Great company to hire if you want to have a fun wedding that doesn't break the bank.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Kristen S. · Married on 10/13/2018

Very professional, excellent DJ

After booking VIP DJ Entertainment, we were quickly paired with DJ Jim Acker. Jim was very professional and always extremely responsive to our emails & calls. Their planning website made it easy for us to let them know all of our wedding details and special songs.
    Jim was able to handle everything and was very flexible during the wedding. He also played all the songs that we requested.
    I would recommend booking with them. They were excellent!

Sent on 10/16/2018