Violin by Christine Reviews

Violin by Christine 3
Violin by Christine 4
Violin by Christine 5

Misha · Married on 10/12/2013

Christine was absolutely amazing! She was very thorough during our first phone conversation and immediately put me at ease. Since we were having a bit of a destination wedding (wedding in NC, reside in VA), she was extremely flexible and even arranged for a Skype "meeting" to determine what music we wanted for our ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jon · Married on 10/05/2013

We didn't get to hear all of Christine's music on our wedding day because we were getting ready before the ceremony, but we watched the video of the ceremony several weeks later and she did an amazing job. We let her decide most of the songs during the seating of guests and the songs were beautiful. She was very helpful when we met before the wedding to select the processional, ceremony and recessional music. Christine's music added a wonderful dimension to our perfect day.

Sent on 11/23/2013

I hired Christine for my wedding this year and loved her. She was wonderful to work with! The music was beautiful and so memorable, so happy I decided to go with her instead of using the DJ for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend using her!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Christine was wonderful! She plays beautifully and is very concerned about pleasing the bride and groom with her musical selections. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Debbie · Married on 08/24/2013

Very professional and good musician. Very "in tune " with what the audience or guests would enjoy

Sent on 10/22/2013

M · Married on 08/17/2013

Christine played her violin at my daughter's wedding along with a flute accompaniment. Her songs sounded beautiful and really made our outdoor wedding complete. I would certainly recommend her for any bride wishing to have something a little different for their special day. She was great!!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • F

Fred and Diann · Married on 06/29/2013

Christine was extremely helpful in planning the music for the event. At the wedding she was personable with the guests and everyone was complimentary. Christine was also flexible in dealing with a couple of unexpected breaks in the schedule, filling the time with impromptu music. We would certainly recommend Christine for any occasion.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/22/2013

Christine's playing offers more than music at an event, but a blissful and elegant atmosphere. My guests were impressed! Her talent adds depth to such a special day through her obvious passion to play music. She is most certainly a professional and a very kind lady. If you want a top of line wedding....just add Christine! I love classical music and my husband loves Phantom of the Opera. Somehow, she managed to incorporate our personalities into our special day. She played a timeless song when I came down the aisle. It honestly said here is your princess without actually saying it out loud!!! ...Every eye was wet when she played my song! I trusted her with the most important day of my life and she successfully went over and beyond! Weddings with live music are so much easier to be a part of because everyone can enjoy, relax, and leave the details of the timing to Christine!! Also, let me quickly add, my husband loved the music as well. He was so happy with her playing! Thank you for making our day reflective of passion and sincerity.

Sent on 08/10/2013

nancy · Married on 06/01/2013

Very professional and an excellent musician. Performed at my daughters outdoor wedding beautifully! HIghly recommended!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Heather · Married on 05/14/2013

Christine is a true pleasure to work with. She adds so much to our events with her beautiful style and sounds. Our organization has worked with her for several years and Christine has provided us with high quality music that not only delights our clients, but also adds so much to the overall professionalism and atmosphere of our events. I would highly recommend Christine to perform at any event here music is needed and quality is essential.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Highly recommended. Very professional, talented, helpful and flexible through the entire process. A pleasure to work with and provided an irreplaceable element to our special day.

Sent on 06/19/2013

My husband and I met with Christine and she played a few different sample selections for us to choose from. She was AMAZING! We wanted a violinist and flutist and she and her daughter played for our wedding. She had tons of music to choose from and helped us decide what songs to play during the ceremony. I would highly recommend her for brides that want a classical, elegant musician for their wedding day! She was great to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Sheila · Married on 05/27/2012

Christine playing at our ceremony was like the cherry on top of a sundae. She plays so beautifully! We met beforehand at the church and listened and selected our ceremony. She even has a daughter that can play the flute alongside her. She was AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/21/2012

nicole · Married on 05/12/2012

Christine was very easy to work with and really knew what she was doing. She has tons of experience and plays from memory. We got lots of compliments on our ceremony music.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Karen · Married on 08/13/2011

I didn't have any idea of what I wanted for music when I hire Christine and she put together a wonderful ceremony. I had many guests comment about how wonderful she was. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Monica · Married on 06/05/2010

Christine did an excellent job with our ceremony music. She was very professional and friendly. She even walked outside and played for our guests while they left the ceremony site. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/17/2010

melissa · Married on 05/30/2010

Christine provided beautiful music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. The guests commented on how beautiful the music was and still comment about it six months later! She was great to work with and very professional . She also has a wide variery of music to choose from.I did not have to worry about anything with her. I would reccommend her to any future bride!
    Melissa Goad

Sent on 11/17/2010

K · Married on 06/23/2008

Christine played at our wedding 14 years ago. She did an amazing job. Very professional. We had many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Violin by Christine 6

Jamie · Married on 04/05/2008

Christine and her daughter played the music at our ceremony. It was beautiful! I didn't really have any idea what kind of music I wanted, so Christine was a big help with choosing the music for the different parts of the ceremony.

Sent on 03/29/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2007

Christine and her daughter played at our wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! Her experience and expertise were so greatly appreciated by us that day. She came highly recommended and after we met with her and heard her play, we could see why! Having her play the violin and her daughter play the flute was a wonderful part of our wedding day!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Christopher · event on: 12/07/2014

I've attended events that Christine has provided music for, and had her play at our Christmas house party last year. Also, she has done private lessons with my wife. Christine is supremely skilled, professional, and personable. You will NOT be disappointed with her.

Sent on 11/25/2015

R · Married on 09/16/2017

Christine was very good to communicate with us ahead of time and let us choose our music and what we wanted and when. She arrived promptly and was dressed perfectly for the occassion. Her skills are impeccable and she was affordable so I highly recommend you use her to make any occasion special.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

Christine was a joy to work with for our wedding day! She made everything perfect with our music for our ceremony.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Mary · Married on 11/16/2013

Christine was great! She spent over an hour with us going through music selections, the ceremony plans (to allign each selection with the walking of the wedding party), etc. My daughter wanted to walk down the isle to the music from The Legends of the Fall. We found the music on the Internet and Christine started playing along (she can also play by ear). She ordered the sheet music (for the pianist) and it sounded beautiful. Christine is easy to work with and extremely professional. Her violin music give me chill bumps!! We highly recommend Christine.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Mister D · Married on 03/24/2018

Great vendor to work with! the quality of the product is outstanding :-)

Sent on 04/01/2018