Violin by Christine Reviews

Violin by Christine 5
Violin by Christine 6
Violin by Christine 7

Janice · Married on 04/26/2014

My daughter's wedding was a beautiful and memorable day and the music presentation provided by Christine was unsurpassed and so humbling. I will definitely recommend her for future endeavors. :-)

Sent on 06/03/2014

Anna · Married on 04/11/2014

Christine performed on our wedding ceremony on April 11, 2014. She is a very talented musician and a nice person, responsible and punctual. From the first telephone call to the event itself everything went smoothly. Christine helped us to select music for our ceremony. We got many compliments from our guests about the music selections and Christine's performance. Thank you Christine for being a part of our big day!!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Matthew · Married on 04/05/2014

Christine was a great addition to our wedding. She was easy to work with and very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Every song she played was beautiful. Our guests actually remarked that they were amazed at how many songs she played by memory alone.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Dana and Jason · Married on 03/01/2014

Christine was fabulous, and I would highly recommend her for a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jessie · Married on 12/22/2013

Christine was absolutely wonderful. She's very professional. We contacted her about two weeks from the wedding because our original arrangement didn't work out. She responded to us so quickly. She was able to provide us so many selection of music. We got all the songs we love. She was able to help us to find other vendors as well. The beautiful music she performed us was exactly what we wanted. All the guests love the music. We were super happy with her fantastic service.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2013

When we stepped inside St. Mary's Chapel, Christine was playing her violin for a future bride and groom. The music filled the Chapel, our hearts danced, and we had to have it! She was very professional and could offer so many music choices right off the top of her head. In just one short meeting we were able to make the perfect music choices for our daughter's wedding. I strongly encourage you to reach out to Violin by Christine. She has a truly God-given talent. The music at your wedding will touch the hearts of your guests as it did ours. Best of luck!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Bill · Married on 10/26/2013

Great Job! We enjoyed the music!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Misha · Married on 10/12/2013

Christine was absolutely amazing! She was very thorough during our first phone conversation and immediately put me at ease. Since we were having a bit of a destination wedding (wedding in NC, reside in VA), she was extremely flexible and even arranged for a Skype "meeting" to determine what music we wanted for our ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jon · Married on 10/05/2013

We didn't get to hear all of Christine's music on our wedding day because we were getting ready before the ceremony, but we watched the video of the ceremony several weeks later and she did an amazing job. We let her decide most of the songs during the seating of guests and the songs were beautiful. She was very helpful when we met before the wedding to select the processional, ceremony and recessional music. Christine's music added a wonderful dimension to our perfect day.

Sent on 11/23/2013

I hired Christine for my wedding this year and loved her. She was wonderful to work with! The music was beautiful and so memorable, so happy I decided to go with her instead of using the DJ for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend using her!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Christine was wonderful! She plays beautifully and is very concerned about pleasing the bride and groom with her musical selections. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Debbie · Married on 08/24/2013

Very professional and good musician. Very "in tune " with what the audience or guests would enjoy

Sent on 10/22/2013

M · Married on 08/17/2013

Christine played her violin at my daughter's wedding along with a flute accompaniment. Her songs sounded beautiful and really made our outdoor wedding complete. I would certainly recommend her for any bride wishing to have something a little different for their special day. She was great!!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • F

Fred and Diann · Married on 06/29/2013

Christine was extremely helpful in planning the music for the event. At the wedding she was personable with the guests and everyone was complimentary. Christine was also flexible in dealing with a couple of unexpected breaks in the schedule, filling the time with impromptu music. We would certainly recommend Christine for any occasion.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/22/2013

Christine's playing offers more than music at an event, but a blissful and elegant atmosphere. My guests were impressed! Her talent adds depth to such a special day through her obvious passion to play music. She is most certainly a professional and a very kind lady. If you want a top of line wedding....just add Christine! I love classical music and my husband loves Phantom of the Opera. Somehow, she managed to incorporate our personalities into our special day. She played a timeless song when I came down the aisle. It honestly said here is your princess without actually saying it out loud!!! ...Every eye was wet when she played my song! I trusted her with the most important day of my life and she successfully went over and beyond! Weddings with live music are so much easier to be a part of because everyone can enjoy, relax, and leave the details of the timing to Christine!! Also, let me quickly add, my husband loved the music as well. He was so happy with her playing! Thank you for making our day reflective of passion and sincerity.

Sent on 08/10/2013

nancy · Married on 06/01/2013

Very professional and an excellent musician. Performed at my daughters outdoor wedding beautifully! HIghly recommended!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Heather · Married on 05/14/2013

Christine is a true pleasure to work with. She adds so much to our events with her beautiful style and sounds. Our organization has worked with her for several years and Christine has provided us with high quality music that not only delights our clients, but also adds so much to the overall professionalism and atmosphere of our events. I would highly recommend Christine to perform at any event here music is needed and quality is essential.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Highly recommended. Very professional, talented, helpful and flexible through the entire process. A pleasure to work with and provided an irreplaceable element to our special day.

Sent on 06/19/2013

My husband and I met with Christine and she played a few different sample selections for us to choose from. She was AMAZING! We wanted a violinist and flutist and she and her daughter played for our wedding. She had tons of music to choose from and helped us decide what songs to play during the ceremony. I would highly recommend her for brides that want a classical, elegant musician for their wedding day! She was great to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Sheila · Married on 05/27/2012

Christine playing at our ceremony was like the cherry on top of a sundae. She plays so beautifully! We met beforehand at the church and listened and selected our ceremony. She even has a daughter that can play the flute alongside her. She was AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/21/2012

nicole · Married on 05/12/2012

Christine was very easy to work with and really knew what she was doing. She has tons of experience and plays from memory. We got lots of compliments on our ceremony music.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Karen · Married on 08/13/2011

I didn't have any idea of what I wanted for music when I hire Christine and she put together a wonderful ceremony. I had many guests comment about how wonderful she was. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Monica · Married on 06/05/2010

Christine did an excellent job with our ceremony music. She was very professional and friendly. She even walked outside and played for our guests while they left the ceremony site. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/17/2010

melissa · Married on 05/30/2010

Christine provided beautiful music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. The guests commented on how beautiful the music was and still comment about it six months later! She was great to work with and very professional . She also has a wide variery of music to choose from.I did not have to worry about anything with her. I would reccommend her to any future bride!
    Melissa Goad

Sent on 11/17/2010

K · Married on 06/23/2008

Christine played at our wedding 14 years ago. She did an amazing job. Very professional. We had many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 06/23/2018