34 Reviews for Violet Gardens Floral Designs

Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
33 Violet Gardens Floral Designs Reviews

Kimberly and her team were fantastic! All I knew for my wedding flowers was that I wanted to have some flowers but did not want to spend a lot. I don't know anything about flowers, and knew it would not be what I focused on. Kimberly took it from there, and now all my friends think I'm a flower genius because they loved the flowers so much. Before the wedding, I met with Kimberly to see what she was thinking, and she took my direction (classic and white) and planned beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. She nailed it on the huppah, adding flowers that were enough to make it look gorgeous without overpowering our space or distracting from the backdrop we picked the venue to have. She even came back after the ceremony to move the huppah out of the way, and then came back at the end of the night to clean up and collect the vases. Throughout the process she was so easy to work with, and so sweet as I made it very clear how little I know about flowers. She respected my budget and went above and beyond what I expected.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Kimberly was so great to work with and I definitely recommend her! She was really accommodating and met with me twice, once with my mother and once at our venue to walk through. She was so patient (especially with my mom who had lots of questions and requests!). She had great suggestions on colors and types of flowers. I was not someone who had very specific ideas in mind and was glad that she was willing to offer so many suggestions and ideas. I was blown away day of with how beautiful the bouquets were and how amazing the venue looked. I have heard other brides complain about being disappointed with how small everything actually looked day of but all of the bouquets and centerpieces were full and gorgeous And the value of her services is really exceptional.

Profile Picture Zoe, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kimberly was an excellent vendor to work with. As a bride who loves floral, my bouquet/arch and the other floral decor we utilized for the wedding were of upmost importance to me. Kimberly and I spoke at length to determine every detail. I provided her with over 10 photos of ideas I had for the flowers, and somehow her work exceeded all of them. I really appreciated that I was able to have the floral decor of my dreams without breaking the bank. On the day of our wedding our venue forgot to supply the arch, which meant that Kimberly had all of her flowers reading to go to decorate it but wasn't able to. She ended up decorating a barn door for us, and stayed several hours later to help troubleshoot. She went above and beyond the call of duty to provide excellent service. Kimberly is very talented, genuinely cares about her customers and was very pleasant to work with. I would certainly call her again for future floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Daviree, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kimberly is so incredibly talented. She is also very detailed which is evident in her work. Floral decor was of utmost importance to me, but I was also on a budget. Kimberly was able to work within my budget while bringing my vision to life. On the day of my wedding we had the unfortunate experience of our venue forgetting to bring the arch. Kimberly arrived with her flowers to decorate the arch, but it was no where to be found. She stayed for several extra hours to help troubleshoot, and still did her best to help our ceremony look beautiful. She went above and beyond and provided the most gracious service. Kimberly also made me the most beautiful bouquet and floral arrangement for my hair. My guest are still talking about it! I will be sure to keep in touch with her for future events.

Profile Picture D, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kimmy was such an amazing florist. She was very helpful when it came to picking out the flowers - she was able to look at pictures of bouquets that I pinterested and put together the perfect bouquet for my wedding. My flowers lasted another 2 weeks after my wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Kimmy was a total gem! I am not a flower lover and she made selecting the right options a breeze. She is a true professional and worth every penny! Book her today!

Profile Picture Cheryce , 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Kimberly does amazing work! Every detail of my flowers were perfect. As a Wedding Planner myself I had a vision that she made come to life. She is extremely reliable she traveled to Leonardtown, MD in Hurricane Mathew for my October 8th wedding. I'm looking forward to working with her in the up coming 2017 wedding season and would recommend her to all my brides.

Profile Picture User6421114, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kimmy did a great job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. She was able to work within our budget to create beautiful personal flowers, and we were able to get creative for ceremony and reception decorations, reusing flowers in mason jars on shepherds hooks as centepieces. During our meeting she came with an iPad of ideas so discuss different types of flowers and styles of arrangements and was able to do a great job incorporating the bright colors that went with out theme. She set up all the flowers on site as well! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

STOP RIGHT HERE. LOOK NO FURTHER. Kimmy is unbelievable. She made my wedding a dream come true. Not only did her floral arrangements look like something out of a dream, but she was on site the entire day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. Even in the face of a possible hurricane on the day of my wedding, she was able to build the most fantastic floral arch for my ceremony. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without Kimmy. I am not that creative and was not sure what I was really looking for, but somehow she was able to pull together the wedding of my dreams. She is the BEST.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Kimmy was my florist for my wedding in August and I cannot recommend her enough! From the first meeting with Kimmy she immediately was able to take my pins from Pinterest and my ideas and put them together into a cohesive floral concept that was even better than I had imagined myself! My bouquet included a gorgeous succulent, ivory tones, and even anemone that I had always wanted in my bouquet but thought was out of reach. Kimmy is a true artist. She is also extremely flexible and the most reasonably priced vendor I found. I even had a bonus with her making me a flower crown for my bridal shower!! I cannot say enough good things about Kimmy and highly recommend her. In fact, you should not look anywhere else!

Profile Picture Yesenia, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kimmy was very accommodating to our budget and vision for our wedding. She was amazing!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kimberly was great to work with! The flowers came out great and even better than I expected! I told her I loved peonies but it was not really in my budget. She totally understood what flowers to use that looked like peony, and she even put in a few peony for me anyways! My bouquet was beautiful. Everything else came out great- alter arrangements, isle markers, boutonnieres, and everything else. It was a great experience working with Kimberly!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kimmy was a pleasure to work with - very professional and responsive. She came to our first meeting with her tablet and a lot of options for us to consider. I wouldn't call myself a "flower person," and she did a great job of asking questions to get a sense of the vision that my husband and I wanted. The arrangements were SO lovely - we got lots of compliments, and they brightened up the whole space.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kimmy was my florist for my wedding she was great! I am super busy with my job and did not have a lot of time to sit with her and show her what I want but she listened to me and sent pictures and really helped me imagine my big day, and it was even more beautiful than I imagined. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Sydney, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She was amazing very helpful and flexible.

Profile Picture Ndeye, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kimmy! Oh Gosh were do I start? We instantly connected the very first time i met her. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly without a hitch. From one event planner to another, I will absolutely recommend her and will send referrals down her way.

Profile Picture Isoken, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My hubby and I are really happy we went with Kimmy. Over the months of planning I had originally wanted to do my own flowers but realized quickly that I would have no time to. Kimmy was awesome in that she was able to take me on as a client on a very short notice. In just a few weeks working with her, I truly felt comfortable with her and trusted that she would deliver what I envisioned. I was very particular (but also had very broad ideas) about my flowers and Kimmy made everything beautiful and come together. She did my centerpieces, bouts, bouquets, flower girl pomander, crown, and flowers for the cake. She was able to put flowering jasmine in my bouquet that I didn't think would be easy to come by, but she did it! Kimmy was easy to contact and prompt with responses and was very understanding with adjustments I needed to make to my order.

Profile Picture Cat, 4/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stellar work. Professional, courteous, and kind

Profile Picture Amber, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was so helpful and gave us exactly what we wanted in our wedding flowers! If you want someone who is talented, choose Kim!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim from Violet Floral Design did a great job! I showed her a picture to give an idea of what I would like and the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets came out exactly as I hoped. The boutonnières were lovely too. Kim delivered them to us at the venue which made it very convenient and stress free for us. Prices reasonable. Would definitely recommend her business!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I truly enjoyed working with Kimmy! When my husband changed his mind about 2 weeks out from the wedding about what color and design of flowers that he wanted for the bridesmaids Kimmy was very professional and worked with me to come up with the best solution. I never had a problem reaching Kimmy, and she is a very warm, inviting, and nice person. On the day of my wedding Kimmy showed up on time and helped me and my bridal party with any last minute details that she could, and she stayed all the way until I walked down the aisle. Not only were her flowers fresh and absolutely beautiful, but I would definitely recommend Kimmy and I plan to use her in the future for any parties that I will need flowers for!!! :)

LaShawn

Profile Picture LaShawn, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a truly wonderful experience having Kimmy provide the flowers for my wedding! Not only where the arrangements stunning, but Kimmy was a pleasure to work with leading up to the actual day. I was late in my planing to contact and secure a florist but she was flexible, communicative and offered incredible value. She listened to what I was wanting and practically read my mind. I received countless compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers and my bouquet were and at the end of the night the centerpieces all disappeared with friends and family before I could even start offering them up! I would recommend Violet Gardens Floral Designs to anyone who values a personal one on one experience, I truly felt like my input and opinion was a priority.

Profile Picture Savannah, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Violet Gardens. Kimmy was excellent!! She knew exactly what I wanted and made our wedding day beautiful. She was very helpful during the picture taking as well.

Profile Picture Kari, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms. White was more than appreciated on my magical day. Without her floral expertise, I would not be as satisfied with the decorum of my wedding as I was with her work included! The colors were vibrant, the flowers were fresh, and even better her professionalism exceeded my expectations. She spoke articulately, she listen with deep concern, and she understood exactly what my needs were even when I did not have the words to describe what I wanted. When I was being picky, she did not mind meeting that need and she stated that she knows how important this day was for me. She assured me that every bride wants "their day" to be perfect. Therefore, I was able to relax and feel confident (even before the event) that my floral arrangements would be no less than perfect. I thoroughly look forward to recommending her to my friends as a few will be getting married in the upcoming months. A job well done!!

Profile Picture Lanice, 12/14/13, 1 Review