Vinyl Rhino Reviews

Vinyl Rhino 6
Vinyl Rhino 7
  • Brad

Brad Dean · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, couldn't be better!

This band is so much more than a band. They took care of so many things we thought we'd have to do ourselves like the procession music, the dj, announcements, and much more. Ashley was super organized and thought of everything, including things we hadn't thought of. They made our wedding incredible. Our guests had a blast and everything went sooo smoothly. I'm so glad they were a part of our unforgettable day.

• Elly

Elly · Married on 08/25/2018

Vinyl Rhino was AMAZING

Vinyl Rhino was absolutely incredible! From the planning stages to the ceremony and reception, this crew brings so much energy, enthusiasm, and fun that I would recommend them to everyone. We didn't hire a wedding planner, so Vinyl Rhino helped us with planning the order of events, and then kept things moving on our wedding day. We've had tons of our guests comment on how much fun they were during the reception, we couldn't agree more. This band is worth every penny and then some. Thanks guys!

Vinyl Rhino 8

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2018

Literally the BEST BAND EVER!!!! These guys (and gal) made our ENTIRE WEDDING! From our ceremony music to cocktail hour and dinner music, and the MINUTE they started playing at the reception everyone was having a blast and dancing their butts off! They are truly the epitome of professionals and are EXCEPTIONAL! Hire this band for your wedding! Our guests are still talking about it! Absolutely one of the best/most memorable parts of our wedding! :-) Thanks Vinyl Rhino for a day/night we will never forget!

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

We first heard of Vinyl Rhino on our first date where they were playing at a local bar. They were high energy, kept the crowd engaged, we knew the words to every song, and we couldn't stop dancing. It was such a fun night, we see them every chance we can get. When it was time to plan our wedding we knew they would be the ONLY band worth booking. Vinyl Rhino was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. They offer a full range of services to meet your needs. They DJ'ed our ceremony, emcee'd our announcements, and played an amazing set of all of the songs we wanted to hear, and none that we didn't. They are down to earth, accommodating, and worked directly with our other vendors to make it a smooth process. We had such an incredible time that we barely left the dance floor! Family and friends continue to express how much fun they had because of Vinyl Rhino. If you want a good time for your wedding, we HIGHLY recommend Vinyl Rhino for your wedding.

Vinyl Rhino 9
    Vinyl Rhino 16
    Vinyl Rhino 17
    Vinyl Rhino 18

Meg · Married on 11/03/2017

Seriously cannot say enough about this great wedding band. They were fabulous to work with on every level and made our day amazing. They graciously travelled all the way up to NYC to play for us, and did an excellent job coordinating with us via email and FaceTime during the planning process. We have gotten so many compliments on their performance since the night of our wedding and recommend them highly!

Gary · Married on 10/08/2017

Friends and Family are still asking us where we found such a great band!

If you are looking for a band that will not only play amazing, but engage the crowd than look no further. From the day we decided to have them play at our wedding they were nothing more than professional, welcoming and really listened to what we wanted. They played a wide assortment of songs ranging from pop, to rock to even Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne and let your’ s truly (the Groom) play guitar for that one. They really helped make our night special. Aside from the great playing they also did all the MC and DJ work. We just told them what songs we wanted for traditional things (walking out, bridal entrance to reception, dinner etc.) and they made sure we had it. I have been to a lot weddings with bands and DJs but It has been just about a month since we were married and my friends and family still ask me where I found such a great band. If you are looking for a wedding band that can play it all (they even learned two songs for us that were not on their set list) and will make everyone at the reception have a great time, then hire Vinyl Rhino.
    V/R

Vinyl Rhino 25
    Vinyl Rhino 26
    Vinyl Rhino 27

Brent · Married on 06/17/2017

Awesome. 100% would recommend. Everything was great. Music, entertainment value, and when it started drizzling (before live music started) they even ran out of the barn with the coordinator to collect a bunch of wedding stuff (decorations, phones left in chairs, chalk boards, etc) that was getting rained on. I would absolutely hire them again and be willing to pay more to do so.

Kenan · Married on 06/10/2017

More stars are needed to describe just how wonderfully awesome Vinyl Rhino (VR) is of a wedding band! 10 out of 5 stars for each category barely begin to describe how professional they were and most importantly just how much fun we and our guests had this past weekend @ our wedding!! Thank you VR for making our special day even more amazing than we could have ever imagined!!!

K & C 6.10.17

Cori · Married on 06/10/2017

If you're searching right now for the ultimate wedding band that will have your guests dancing and singing all night long, look no further! Vinyl Rhino was the BEST wedding band ever! They are fun, professional, detail oriented (they nailed every request!) and can put on one heck of a show. I still have people asking us "where did you find them?" and "do they play in the area?" -- they are THAT amazing. My mom called me the day after the wedding to tell me she thought the ceremony and reception were spectacular but the band was what completely made the wedding. I agree. I have cousins that never dance who danced all night with Vinyl Rhino. I can't say enough about this band except to end your search right here and book them today! Thank you VR for everything - rock on!

Amber · Married on 03/17/2017

Vinyl Rhino seriously made our wedding day. We are still hearing from our guests how amazing they were and how our wedding was the best they had ever been to. From the first day we met Chris (drummer/ MC extraordinaire) and Ashley (lead vocals), they were super professional and fun. They took a real interest in getting to know us as a couple in order personalize announcements, etc... throughout the evening. Their energy is incredible and the light show, DJ and fog effects were just the icing on the cake, They have such a broad song selection, spanning multiple genres, and my guests of all ages would not leave the dance floor all night. You will not be disappointed if you book this band for your wedding. Just do it, you won't regret it!
    - Amber & Spenser

Julie · Married on 12/31/2016

From the time we booked Vinyl Rhino the entire band was nothing short of professional and accommodating to our requests. I would highly recommend booking the band for your wedding/special event. They really made our special day perfect. We had a ton of fun at our wedding and attribute that to the band members which were very engaging with our guests. The entire wedding went without a hitch, thanks to Vinyl Rhino. They are awesome! Book them today!!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/08/2016

I don't even know where to start.....vinyl rhino was amazing. As anyone who's planned a wedding knows, there are so many vendors to contact and coordinate with but throughout all of our interactions vinyl rhino was truly a pleasure to work with. They sounded so great, and we received many compliments on our band at the wedding. They helped make our wedding day an unforgettable one, both my husband and I cannot say enough good things about them. From Ashley who keeps the dance floor packed with her contagious energy to our awesome MC everyone in the band was wonderful. Do yourself a favor and book Vinyl Rhino for your event. They were so flexible and even started playing the DJ'd music for our cocktail hour an hour earlier than initially decided upon because our guests showed up earlier from the church.

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2016

Book them. Book them now. Faster! You're already wasting too much time reading this! But if you insist on continuing...

Vinyl Rhino was, simply put, the second best decision of our lives (if you can't figure out what the first was, I'm not sure how you got to this website). They were incredible throughout the entirety of our wedding planning process and even more so on our wedding day, providing both band and emcee services. We were able to customize the set list they played, and my husband even got to get up and sing with them. They had amazing energy, playing great songs from the past 4 decades that had everyone from 2 to 82 dancing along. 5.0/5.0 isn't enough. 10.0/5.0 sounds more appropriate.

Kerry · Married on 06/11/2016

We were recommended from our wedding venue owner to seek Vinyl Rhino out after a wedding they played at his venue the year prior. His literal words were "I spend $10,000 on my first daughters wedding band and $12,000 on my youngest daughters band (both married at his venue) and I have never had a band at my venue as fun and energetic and rocking as this band was. Book them if you can if you haven't book your music yet". We were in the process of talking to a DJ friend of mine and pricing out other bands...that recommendation was probably the best advice we had for our entire wedding. Vinyl Rhino made our wedding incredibly fun! Let me set you up to our wedding day, It was HOT....in an NON-air conditioned barn. People could barely stand to sit at their tables for the dinner. But then the band started playing....despite the incredible heat...everyone started to pile in and dance because they were SO GOOD! They played to the crowd, and really took to our musical styles! We had a hand tailored playlist for both the band and their DJ break! I don't think I have ever had more fun in my life. They are perfect....book them!

James · Married on 08/01/2015

"As the owner of a wedding venue, I have had the opportunity to enjoy entertainment provided by dozens of different live bands. To date, no other band has even come close to the total entertainment package that Vinyl Rhino provides. It would be enough that they can perform every known artist with uncanny precision (every possible musical genre), but their 'Live Show' puts them in a class all alone. Their infectious energy, and interaction with the wedding guests, ignites a dancing frenzy that, literally, not be described. Anyone who has ever attended one of their events will never forget their magic."