Vintage String Reviews

7 Reviews for Vintage String

• Ed Pie

Ed Pie · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

These ladies were incredible! They are very professional! The music was right on cue. Great communication between the staff & myself!! Do your wedding a favor and hire Vintage Strings

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing wedding ceremony music!

Diane and Vanessa at Vintage String were incredible! Everyone loved the ceremony music! My husband Patrick and I got married on September 7, 2019 at The Brookside Club, and Vintage String viola & violin duo did an amazing job! They provided us with a complimentary custom arrangement through their Wedding Wire promotion and we chose “You Are the Best Thing” for the recessional. It was amazing! We received so many compliments and we cannot wait to see our wedding video of them playing! We highly recommend Vintage String and have been telling everyone we know. We found Vintage String through a mutual friend, Vanessa is friend's with my friend Paul, who highly recommended them!
    Photos are by George Street Photo & Video

Sent on 12/03/2019

Nancy Hawthorne · Married on 07/27/2019

Terrific in every way

Diane was a pleasure to work with from the start. Warm, responsive, reassuring, creative problem-solver. Worked collaboratively with other aspects of the event flow to make it simpler, not harder. Very reassuring and professional to work with.

The day of the event, the performers were there right on time, dressed just as requested, and their music provided a beautiful and elegant aspect of an all-round beautiful day.

Can’t recommend Vintage Strings highly enough.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Anna Hawthorne · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing team!

Working with Vintage String was amazing, to say the least. Diane was so helpful when it came time for me to pick out music - I told her what I liked and she even went out of her way to compile some options for me based on my criteria! Additionally, she was so kind as to have me come over to practice singing together since my husband and I sang at our wedding. She was extremely responsive (24hrs max) with all forms of communication and was willing to write up a string quartet version of some of the songs I desired to have when she couldn't find them online. And it was all reasonably priced!

Such a delight to work with and goes out of her way to be respectful and accommodating. Very warm, kind, welcoming, and hard working.

Finally, the music was perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Katey Parker · Married on 02/07/2019

Amazing Talent & Incredible to Work With

We hired Vintage String for our July wedding and couldn't have asked for a better performance! They played all our requested songs before and during the ceremony, and helped make it extra special. They were so easy to work with and received so many complements afterwards. Would recommend them for anyone looking to make their day unique!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Melissa Larocque · Married on 07/28/2018

Look no further! Vintage string is the best.

HIRE VINTAGE STRING!!! Look no further. Vintage String is amazingly talented, so diverse in their repertoire, and SO easy to work with. They looked so professional and were amazingly self-sufficient - I did not have to worry about them AT ALL. The music was timed perfectly and they made sure that their placement was optimal for guests hearing them but also tucked away and unobtrusive. The planning with Vintage String was a breeze - after hearing about the vision of the day they were able to make recommendations that were spot on. It's evident they really care about the work they do. All in all, they are total pros - and anyone would be lucky to have them at an event. One of the easiest and best decisions we made! :)

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schreiber · Married on 07/10/2017

Perfect and Unique!

Absolutely Perfect on my special day ! They played Bob Dylan to me going down the isle. Make your wedding Unique and personalized with this amazing band!

Sent on 03/10/2020