Vintage Soul Floral Design Reviews

22 | Mount Holly, NC

22 Reviews for Vintage Soul Floral Design

Stacy Kozlowski · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Highly recommend!

Kristen with Vintage Soul Floral Design is absolutely wonderful and incredibly talented! She brought our vision to life and it was more than we could have imagined. She goes above and beyond with her clients- she even threw in a couple surprises on our wedding day, which we loved. She's responsive, personal, and very trustworthy (coming from a Covid bride). Do yourself a favor and hire her :)

Sent on 10/07/2020

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Stacy! I loved every minute of creating your flowers, you and Sarah Duckworth had such a beautiful inspiration board that I would have been totally heart broken if you hadn't chosen us! Thank you, thank you, thank you! xo
  • Crislaine

Crislaine Pires · Married on 01/05/2021

She is amazing

Kristen is the sweetest florist I've met through the planning. She went through every single detail of my requests exceeding my expectations. I asked for a simple but yet classy/romantic decor and didn't give her a dreamy budget for it, and even though she made it happen just as I dreamed. When she met me at my hotel to deliver the bouquet and told me she decided to add a extra touch I got even more excited and counting the seconds to see the venue and the result was SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. Her touch made the decor even more special. She really cares for her customers and delivers more than we ask/pay for.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Crislaine! It was our pleasure sweetie, we always try to exceed expectations, and knowing that we do so for you just makes me so happy to hear! I am so glad you loved everything! xoxoxo
  • Lauren

Lauren Pihl · Married on 11/14/2020

Dream Come True

Kristen and her team truly made our wedding day a fairytale dream come true. We are a couple impacted by COVID and had to replan our entire wedding in a short 2 months. With incredibly short notice and during the most stressful of circumstances, Kristen very quickly gave us her undivided attention to make our vision a reality. She far exceeded any expectation I had about what was possible when it came to florals. Her attention to detail is unparalleled even down to her proposal. If you want the wedding of your dreams, contact Vintage Soul Floral Design.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! We loved working with you and your sweet in laws. It was such a pleasure! xox
  • Madison

Madison Ann Margeson · Married on 02/22/2020

Gorgeous florals, amazing vendor!

Kristen did such an incredible job executing the vision we wanted for our February wedding in Charlotte, had an unbeatable proposal and was so great to work with! You can tell Kristen has a ton of passion for her work and it comes through. She even was able to work with our planner to execute a last-minute place setting floral request. Thank you Kristen for making the day so beautiful for us!!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Madison! So happy you loved it, and so grateful you dodged that Covid bullet!! All of the terracotta details and rentals from Honey Belle were so gorgeous and made creating everything for you easily unique and stunning. We loved it! Thank you!
  • Amanda

Amanda Antczak · Married on 10/12/2019

Knocked it out of the park

Oooooooh, I do not think I have the right words to express my LOVE for Kristen and Vintage Soul!!!!! A flawless experience since day one and I gained a friend from the experience. I have received countless compliments on how gorgeous my flowers were at the wedding. I wish I could keep them forever. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Vanessa Castillo · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond Amazing

I would recommend Kristen for any floral arrangement. She worked with my sister and I knew right there she will be doing my arrangements for my own wedding. She was flexible and worked around my budget. I cannot describe with words how beautiful my bouquet was, exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! I loved working with you as well, and I am SO glad you loved everything!! (I gotta say, those tree peonies in your bouquet make it one of my all time favs!) :) Congratulations! xox
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful florist and designer

Kristin's so great, she was the perfect fit for us. She wasn't the cheapest option, but I feel like we totally got what we paid for. We went to another florist that shall not be named, and my then fiance now husband was with me, and that florist "sweet pea'd" me all day and then ignored my other half even after I asked her not to. She was prepared with no images and no computer to show us ideas. Then she typed up a messy proposal with no images, that looked like what a 3rd grader would create. It was cheap, but it was not us. So we decided to keep looking.

Enter Kristin. She took into account that the aesthetic had to represent BOTH of us, not just the female. She picked up on the fact that we like layers and textures, and put together beautiful designs that matched that. Her proposal was OUTSTANDING and she made it really easy to see her vision, provide some notes, and then get an updated proposal/vision. I loved the process, every bit of it. She also took time to meet in person, to talk through some design ideas, e.g. decorating a donut wall and some barrels, fireplace decor, cake decoration, etc. And on game day, it looked wonderful. The only flub is that her team decorated the wrong side of the trellis over our heads (we'd discussed left, they decorated the right), but I didn't really care, I was more confused as to why we bothered to discuss it if it didn't matter.

We got tons of compliments on the flowers, which were stunning and colorful without being hokey, and beautiful without being too girly bride-like. (Read: not me.) She also figured out how to use a base color of a sort of rust orange, without it getting ugly. She even decorated my bouquet with rustic, velvet ribbon. Which sounds corny when I write it, but it was so cool.

All in all, working with Kristen was a seamless and great experience!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kerry for your kind words! I loved working with you and Casey, and wish you a long happy life together! xoxo
  • Landon

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Such a pleasant experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Kristen & Vintage Soul Floral! Kristen personally called me in the beginning and walked me through each step of the floral design. She helped us to stay within our floral budget without us having to compromise on anything! One of the best things about her is she actually came to the venue with her team and personally made sure that my flowers were everything I had hoped for and to see that everything went off without a hitch. That really meant so much!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Landon! It was my pleasure, and I am so pleased that you loved everything! Congratulations!! xoxo

C Green · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful flowers, great service!

I tend to agree with some of the other's who have reviewed with Vintage Soul, but one of the main reasons their service is so amazing is because of Kristin. She is very patient and kind, and extremely flexible. I wanted to limit my floral budget and have a fairly simple look, and she worked with me to discuss what might work best to keep us within budget, but still deliver on the look i was going for. I can't say enough about how great she is to work with - even for those who may not know much about flowers.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christie! Best wishes and blessings on your new adventures into married life! Xoxo Kristen
  • Amy

Amy Magee · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Florist Ever!!

If you're anything like me and don't know the difference between a tulip and a daffodil, Kristen is your girl. Hands down, not only did she listen to me ramble for an hour sharing Pinterest board pictures, but her quote BLEW ME AWAY. The amount of time she takes in her quotes to include visuals so I knew where her mind was at based on what I wanted helped me out so much! She worked within my budget and didn't sell me a $20 stem when there was a comparable for cheaper because I'm not a flower girl - I didn't need the top notch stem, but oh if you are she can definitely get you those top notch stems! Now let's get to the execution on the wedding day - FLAWLESS - I was blown away by the work she put into her flowers and arrangements. I can't think of anyone better that you need to be your florist on your wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Amy!! You about made me cry over here, thank you so much for such a sweet review! I loved working with you and Candace from Erin Padgett Events, it was a pleasure and a joy. And I am dying over the pictures from your day! You two are so cute, and your family is so sweet. Best wishes and blessings on your happily ever after!!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 01/05/2019

Wow! Absolutely beautiful!

Wow! Can't say enough good things about Kristen. She was so helpful and so sweet. She really got to know exactly what I was picturing and imagining.. she exceeded my expectations and our flowers were amazing! Definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Olivia! You and your family were so sweet to work with, I'm so happy you loved everything! Xoxo
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

I highly recommend Kristin as a florist. She made my bridal portrait bouquet beautifully, and then blew me away with how gorgeous my wedding bouquet was! She also made the venue look stunning with beautiful details everywhere. We loved her!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Rachel!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your mom, and I was really in love with your color scheme! Xoxo

Allie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing & beauitful

Kristen was amazing to work with for our November 2018 wedding. The florals went perfectly with out vision and venue! She truly captured our vision. Her talent is amazing and she is willing to come up with creative ideas to stay within budget.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Allie! It was my pleasure! That arbor was one of my favorites! Congratulations again and have a Merry Christmas!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Day!

Kristen was sooooooooo amazing to work with! We showed her a few pictures of our overall vision and she created everything we could have dreamed of and more!! We added in a last minute change to add in a champagne wall which she did the florals for and it was show-stopping!! Definitely the highlight of the night for guests to take pictures in front of. Kristen and her team did such a great job day of, I seriously had no worries at all! She was super helpful on staying within our budget and we never felt pressured to spend anymore then what we initially laid out, she was just so helpful.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Kelsey! Thank you so so much for trusting us with your day! I had fun working with you and seeing your vision through! Xoxo

Jordan · Married on 10/20/2018

A truly excellent choice for wedding florals!

I am SO happy I found Kristen to be the florist for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding I was impressed by how attentive she was, so patient with me as I made various requests, changed my mind about things, etc. It never felt like she was doing anything just to get paid, or to try to get more money out of me; she truly wanted to make sure that everything was how I wanted it to be AND that it would fit within my budget. The day of the wedding, I was so amazed at how everything she made turned out. She took our request to add in some feathers into the boutonnieres and ran with it, adding in little surprise touches here and there to the bouquets, altar and table decor, and the end result was gorgeous, so unique, and I was blown away! You will not be sorry to go with Vintage Soul Floral Design!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jordan! I am so in love with the pictures from your day!! It was a pleasure working with you, knowing you trusted us with your vision. And the feathers were so much fun, now I have other brides asking for them. You trend setter! :) Thank you thank you thank you!

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

She read my mind!

Kristen was excellent via phone and email. Prompt and efficient. She guided me through the process and helped create an awesome visual for my bouquets. I'd use her again for floral arrangements!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure working with you as well! I can't wait to see your pictures! Xoxo -Kristen

Tracy Scherer · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful, wonderful, fantastic

Amazing! I would recommend Kristen to anyone having a wedding! She went above and beyond and turned my wedding into a magical garden.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you sweetie!! I loved working with you, the theme and colors were so romantic! And your husband was so sweet stopping us when we came to pick up to say how beautiful it was. It means so much! Thank you!

Emily Hamblin · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful!

Kristen is not only a talented florist, but an incredibly kind and thoughtful flower enthusiast. We booked her for our wedding in September but were then forced to postpone until October due to a hurricane. Obviously, it was an incredibly stressful and upsetting time for my husband and I as we worked to reschedule and replay our entire wedding. Kristen was the BEST through this process. She was totally understanding of us having to postpone and reworked her own schedule so that she could still do the flowers for our new date. Not only that, but she made us a bunch of fabulous arrangements and personally brought them to our house when we were really upset right after the postponement. That girl is a true friend and a beautiful person. My highest recommendation goes to Kristen.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you again Emily!! Love you two! That hurricane was so much stress but you two handled it really well. And we ended up with just the most perfect weather on your day! Happy first Christmas as a Mr. and Mrs.!!!

Tara Jean · Married on 09/01/2018

Sweetest florist!

Couples,
    If you’re looking for a florist, please look no further! Kristen was one of our favorite vendors to work with, and we still gush about her today. She was caring, attentive and professional. She saw our vision and made it come to life! We weren’t even sure we wanted flowers, and everything was so perfect we wouldn’t have done any of it differently.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Tara! I loved working with you and getting to know you! It was so fun planning together. Xoxo
    Kristen

Hannah · Married on 08/25/2018

Kristen was such a pleasure to work with! After my first florist bailed on me at the last minute, her organized approach was just what I needed. She worked with me to make sure I had everything that I wanted without going over my budget. On wedding day she arrived early and had almost everything set up by the time I arrived. It couldn't have been a smoother process. Everything was beautiful and I am still receiving compliments on my flowers.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2017

We all love a great product, but behind each there's one thing that can set it apart from the rest; a company with excellent customer service!

When you’re planning your wedding not only are you searching for venders who can deliver your vision, but you hope for someone easy to work with and who delivers an exceptional product on time with no stress to you.

Vintage Soul Floral Designs did all of that for us and set themselves apart from the rest. You feel the passion for florals the moment you first call. When love of career meets quality product and outstanding customer service you know you’ve found a company you’ll be happy with.

Not only are their creations breathtaking, but they’re a pleasure to work with. I was thrilled with our choice to hire them. When we met I was greeted by one of the friendliest people you could hope to meet. Her knowledge was impeccable. She was able to work within our budget and even exceeded our expectations for the look we had hoped for.

They delivered and set upthe flowers on time to the wedding in two locations without our having to worry about a thing. She also found a creative solution to a snag that arose with a flower we requested. Our wedding was a Scottish theme and we hopped to include white heather in my bouquet. The snag that arose was that they were out of season and out of stock. When she called to let me know she already had similar replacement flowers in mind to suggest. Even with the replacement she hit a home run. What she suggested looked so similar no one noticed the substitution. I was amazed by her ability to problem solve and that she was prepared with a solution when she called. The issue was solved before I ever had time to stress. That’s top of the line customer service in my book.

In short you should stop your search and give Vintage Soul Floral Designs a call. You’ll be happy you did. I was beyond thrilled with the results and I’m certain you will too!

Sent on 03/01/2018
  • 5.0

Kristen is amazingly talented, passionate and a pleasure to work with!

Our September wedding was held in a brewery event space – essentially a bare-bones, industrial chic giant room. It’s the place we wanted (we met there!), but we also knew it wouldn’t look right without floral décor. Kristen entered the planning process early on, suggesting we create a Pinterest board to give her a good idea of the look we were going for. We knew from Kristen’s portfolio that she was talented. What really wow’d my mother and me was Kristen’s interest in helping us realize our vision, her very wide range of suggestions (she knows so much more about weddings than just flowers), her attention to details and her immense enthusiasm in making the wedding match our dreams. At her suggestion, we stopped thinking in terms of covering up some of the industrial elements, and instead embraced them and intertwined lovely and compatible floral elements. She fully embraced our desire to incorporate succulents liberally in every aspect from bouquets, to hair ornaments, to cake topper and centerpieces, expertly softening the look with her signature roses in the softest pastels (you’ve got to see her “blown roses”). I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Vintage Soul Floral Design's reply:

Okay, if your goal was to get me choked up, you win! I cannot tell you how much fun I had working with you and your mom, and for that matter your new Mother-in-Love! To have a whole family be so trusting of us with such important events is crazy humbling. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Xoxo