Vintage Photobooth Rentals Reviews

44 Reviews for Vintage Photobooth Rentals

1 User photo

Vintage Photobooth Rentals 1

Christina · Married on 02/22/2014

The owners of this company are awesome to work with ! Everyone at my event loved the photo booth . I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/26/2014

They were so awesome to work with. Our guests loved the photo booth and all of the props. They made my daughters wedding a huge hit. The CD with all of the pictures on it was so fun to watch the day after the wedding when we had a party to open all of their wedding gifts. I would definitely hire them again. I have to say you won't be disappointed if you hire vintage photo booth for your celebration.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Katie · Married on 01/18/2014

Completely incredible! This booth was perfect for our wedding:) Everyone loved this and we had sooo much fun. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Codi · Married on 10/19/2013

Loved Vintage Photobooth Rentals!! They were professional and everyone at my wedding had a blast with the photobooth. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/18/2013

I was so impressed with Vintage Photo Booth! The photo booth itself was so unique and cute and the props were great! The staff was polite, incredibly helpful and overall absolutely amazing! I received a photo album book at the end of the night that my guests were able to sign as well as a digital copy of all photos taken. I would highly recommend Vintage Photo Booth to anyone considering having a photo booth at their event!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Angel · Married on 09/20/2013

easy to work with, accommodated every request, cute props and pics!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Shiloh · Married on 08/17/2013

Could not even begin to explain how much fun my guest had with the photobooth :) They arrived on time and made sure everyone that wanted to go in did, as many times as needed! They were unbelievably amazing :)

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • F

felina · Married on 07/27/2013

I booked this photo booth for my wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain. Every guest (all ages) loved the photo booth and I highly recommend booking it, especially if you have a vintage theme. At the end of the night I received a disk of all of the images and a beautiful guest book with guests pictures and guest notes in it.The owners and staff are extremely friendly as well :) Great service and a beautiful and unique photo booth :)!!!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Kelli · Married on 01/04/2014

Wonderful service provided for our wedding! We received so many compliments on the photo booth, the props and décor and the attendants.
    I also received a scrapbook of pictures when that was not included in my package. Thank you for a memorable evening!

Sent on 01/28/2014
  • Neema

Neema · Married on 03/28/2015

Vintage Photo Booth was a hit!!!! Although we were excited to have them, we had no idea how many people would actually take advantage! It truly is a great way to liven up your wedding, while giving people a personal memento from the day. The staff was attentive, as well as professional, and they were armed with a host of fun props for pictures!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Not the cheapest photobooth around, but definitely the cutest and worth the extra money. They were professional, great with the guests and printed extra photos when asked. Don't pass up the photo book as it is one of the things we loved looking at the next morning (as did our family members). I only wish I would have taken as many pictures in the photo booth as my guests did!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Bessie · Married on 11/01/2013

This vintage photo booth was amazing! My guests loved it. The communication was lacking responsiveness to my emails and questions however. But at the end everything turned out great. They made it unique to my needs and again my guests loved it!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ana · Married on 10/12/2013

Amazing work! My guests had a blast at our wedding! They were all ranting and raving about the photo booth! It was a huge hit! Best investment ever! And the photobooth was classy, elegant and vintage not the typical photobooth! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Denise · Married on 02/07/2015

3.5

Beautiful booth, fun props and great people!

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • User3702038 · 2+ years ago

The staff were great and professional. Everyone had a great time. They were easy to work with. I would reommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • User6068387 · event on 10/10/2015

3.0

Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth. The pictures were very cute. I would recommend that your company discuss with the customer if they are alright with putting out a tip jar. I was shocked to see a tip jar out at the event, I asked them to put it away and they did. I have been to many parties and have never seen a tip jar out with other photo booth vendors. I felt like we paid a lot of money for the photo booth and feel it is totally tacky to put out a tip jar. Otherwise, I do recommend this company.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Marty · Married on 07/30/2016

3.0

They were amazing. Be sure to ask about having the magic option added!

Sent on 08/12/2016

3.0

This was a truly beautiful photo booth and the guests really loved it.

Sent on 10/04/2015

3.5

Vintage Photo Booth was perfect for my son's rustic chic wedding at Whispering Tree Ranch in Laveen, Arizona. Catherine was wonderful to work with, very accommodating and professional. Guests at the wedding had an awesome time getting their vintage photos taken!

Sent on 04/20/2014