Vintage Gardens Reviews

10 Reviews for Vintage Gardens

• Amanda

Amanda Day Events · Married on 01/05/2021

Gorgeous summer gardens + Big Red Barn

I've had the pleasure of working at this venue about 10 times as a day-of coordinator. First of all, Tarrie is great. Second, the really awesome thing about this venue is that it's extremely versatile. You can make your wedding feel elegant and formal or touch on the country rustic charm or delight in the vintage feelings around the property. It's pretty unique! It's a beautiful venue and it's passionately built from the venue from the ground up. Tarrie, the owner, sees the natural flow of events and she's built (and constantly improving) the venue around what best suits the couples and guests. You'll enjoy the peacefulness of being in the countryside but also only be a few minutes from I-5. At Vintage Gardens Event Venue you'll have the option to use farm style tables and ladder back chairs and handmade wooden ceremony benches. Enjoy the gorgeous and lush garden hedge along one side of the venue, a covered reception site, and a creative and charming bar set-up. You won't be disappointed about checking out and then booking this venue for your wedding or event.

Sent on 09/05/2020

Vintage Gardens's reply:

I've never met anyone that works so hard as Amanda to make certain that their couples have the perfect Wedding day. She is naturally gifted in working magic in making wedding dreams come true! It's been a true joy working with you over the seasons and seeing you create so many happy events. Not only is she thoughtful kind, but she's incredibly inventive as well. Thank you Amanda for your kind words.
  • Prestige

Prestige Soundsnw · Married on 01/01/2021

Every vendors dream location and Awesome site coordinator!

Working with Tarrie and Vintage Gardens is every vendors dream. Because she goes above and beyond to please her clients, it makes working there so much more fun! This location is beautiful and has a great layout. As a dj company, we have worked with her many times and it is a stress free environment and her positive and inviting attitude makes everything so much easier to work with. We absolutely love Tarrie and Vintage Gardens and would recommend this venue to anyone we work with.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Vintage Gardens's reply:

Ahhh shucks Larry I'm humbled, thanks for all your kind words, working with you is a breeze. This guy is always on time, very prepared and so incredibly professional yet chill, and don't get me started on his talent as a authentic DJ he is gifted in his mixing skills. I always get happy when Larry or his team are DJ-ing as Vintage Gardens because I know everyone is going to have a great time!!
  • Nicole

Nicole Spinden · Married on 08/29/2020

Exceptional

From the first connection to the day of the wedding, every step is professional and special.
    As a makeup artist it’s a honor to bring out the brides features and sharing that special
    day! When the photos are being taken, the magic of light that dances through the flowers, the tall oak trees and the barn....every detail compliments the bride and the party beyond their wildest dreams. Working with Tarrie is awesome! She’s created a space that you would see in a fairy tail, my favorite venue by far!
    I would recommend this place to any couple that is wanting that once in a lifetime event!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Vintage Gardens's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole - I'm humbled by your kind words. It's so very easy working with a wedding professional as fun and talented as you. You make our brides look gorgeous with your artistic Make-Up skills and I always look forward to seeing your happy face on the farm. You never disappoint!

Laura · Married on 06/07/2020

Beautiful Venue, Excellent Service

Vintage Gardens is a lovely, affordable outdoor venue. The owner is easy to work with and flexible. Her focus is on making your wedding vision a reality.

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Runnels · Married on 01/08/2020

Gorgeous Venue with Incredible Customer Service

I have had the pleasure of photographing numerous weddings at Vintage Gardens. I cannot recommend Tarrie and her venue highly enough. They offer a stunning venue, and Tarrie herself is an absolute dream to work with. The venue is always meticulously cared for and the amenities are stunning. I genuinely look forward to every wedding at Vintage Gardens and recommend Tarrie and her venue at every chance I get. If a venue with character, class and a rustic feel is what you are going for, then look no further.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Vintage Gardens's reply:

I do a happy dance every time I hear that your coming to photograph a wedding at my little farm. You do such an amazing job with the couple's, with the guess, and of course you make my place look so pretty. I've had the pleasure of using Brittany for my dearest friends wedding and she never disappoints.
    Thank you Brittany for your kind words I look forward to our next wedding together!
  • Daylen

Daylen Stroup · Married on 06/08/2019

I cant say enough good things! This venue is PERFECT

We had our wedding at Vintage Gardens on 8/18/18 and it was an absolute dream from start to finish. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, we were constantly getting complimented for the beauty of the venue and all the details that make it so unique. The owners, Tarrie and Trey, were an absolute joy to work with. Tarrie answered my ridiculous number of questions without complaint and helped me every step of the way. She genuinely treated us like family! She also has a ton of decorations, “Tarries Treasures”, to rent which made the whole process so much easier. Having your wedding here also allows for a lot of flexibility we weren’t offered anywhere else, we were able to choose all of our own vendors and on the day of we had all day to get ready and decorate before the ceremony. It’s very obvious that Tarrie and Trey put a lot of work into making this place so special, and they really do everything they can to make your day go as smoothly as possible. All I can say is we could not have chosen a better place to have the best day of our lives, and we wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 01/09/2021

Vintage Gardens's reply:

Hey Daylen & Skyler - wow your wedding day was without a doubt a perfect day! Your friends were amazing and your families were so genuine, and Daylen you were super woman working as the coordinator and yet staying so calm and poised. It was a beautiful wedding! I wish you both many, many years of happy moments together.

Ania Sprout · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect Wedding Experience

I am so grateful I chose Vintage Gardens for my wedding venue. It was the perfect spot for the perfect day. The venue itself is so gorgeous it requires little decoration. The staff is wonderful and was very quick to make any adjustments to make the day go off without a hitch. The venue is full of fun surprises that make this place definitely worth the price. If you’re looking for a no-stress & picturesque spot for your wedding, I cannot recommend Vintage Gardens enough!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Vintage Gardens's reply:

Ania you are such a sweetheart! It was my pleasure working with you and Justin - talk about a calm, happy bride, you were sooooo easy to like and how quickly you made everything come together was very impressive. I'm so happy you had the wedding of your dreams - I wish you many years of smiles together!
  • Kasha

Kasha · Married on 07/28/2018

July wedding

My husband and I got married here at the end of July 2018 and it was beautiful! We fell in love with this venue immediately, we loved the rustic vibes. Terri was so nice and welcoming and we loved having our wedding here!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Vintage Gardens's reply:

Kasha - you're such a sweetheart. You and James did such a great job at turning my venue into a beautiful event for you and your guests, what a great couple you are. I gotta say, I was super impressed how the entire Groom's team did all that decorating - way to go James! I wish you both many happy years together!

Alexis Weimer · Married on 06/02/2019

It was absolutely perfect!

The first time I laid my eyes on this beautiful venue, I was blown away. Tarrie has thought of every single detail you could possibly think of for a wedding venue! The grounds and the flowers are so incredible I hardly even had to add a whole lot of decorations for it to be beautiful. It is quite literally the most beautiful big red barn, horse stable, country romance wedding venue I have ever seen! Tarrie herself is so kind and so helpful throughout the whole process. We were honestly just blown away by our entire experience and if I could plan my wedding a hundred more times I would pick Vintage Gardens each and every time. Thank you Tarrie!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Vintage Gardens's reply:

Ahhh Alexis, you're so sweet, you and Dylan were such a joy to work with - and your families were just beaming with happiness for you both the entire day. There was so much joy & love at your wedding it was truly contagious - it was such a gift that I got to be a small part of it. I wish you both many, many happy years of smiles together!