13 Reviews for Vintage Blossom Cakes

Delivery (1)
12 Vintage Blossom Cakes Reviews

Beautiful, tasty cake; exact execution of my request without a consultation or ever speaking- just emails. My dress was tough to match, but Julia mastered it.

Profile Picture User5103733, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Joanna created the most beautiful cakes for our daughter's wedding. Her cakes are just heavenly. She is the kindest person to work with and really takes the time to understand what the bride and groom want for their special day. Very flexible in working with us for tasting too, as we had to travel from the Bay Area. Best wedding cake we've ever tasted was the comment we heard from all the guests.

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

LOVE JOANNA! Oh my gosh, we loved her so much! She did such an AMAZING job, and she was so sweet! The cake was soooo yummy and gorgeous! So happy with our wedding cake! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She did great. Checks in with you frequently. We had a problem that one of our 5 flavors was the wrong one but no one knew but me.

Profile Picture User3349069, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We are an established couple, and had a last minute wedding. Our theme was nontraditional and we had less than two weeks to design and choose a beautiful cake. Not only did Joanna respond to our requests on vacation, she was open to assisting our choices in a myriad of ways. With much enthusiasm Joanna approached the creation of our Native American themed cake. Her choices for symbolism, with her own creativity, only added to a design we had chosen. The fondant, frosting, and decorations were exquisite in form and design. The cake was oooohhh so delicious! We had two layers of chocolate with mousse and a layer of lemon chiffon and rasberry. The cake was covered with white fondant, white chocolate ganache, and designed with a beautiful dream catcher. Within the design of the dream catcher, Joanna placed two pieces of turquoise beading for my husband and I, and five additional pieces to represent our five special needs children. My confidence in this designer is complete, and any bride of any age would be well served by her artistry. My chocoholic husband fell in love and we know we will use her skills for future events!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Donna, 7/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Joanna created the most beautiful and delicious 'naked cake' for my daughter's wedding!! She is awesome to work with, and she really listened to what my daughter wanted and then created it. She is truly is an artist. I would highly recommend Vintage Blossom Cakes!!

Profile Picture Vivian, 5/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Joanna made us the most beautiful cake. I received so many complimented on the presentation and amazing flavor of our cake. We had a vintage blossom drooping along the side of of a three tired cake with cupcakes and tea lights added to the display. It was beautiful, reasonably priced and Joanna was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake was as much a work of art as a cake and it was delicious. We also ordered a gluten free cake for my brother-in-law and was wonderful!

Profile Picture Bruce, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would highly recommend vintage blossom cakes. Joanna was amazing and able to meet all of our needs. She not only did a fabulous wedding cake but she also provided a perfect grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner. She was able to create the exact cake that I wanted for my wedding which I had very specific details on how I wanted it to look. Additionally for the grooms cake she was able to create a themed cake around my husbands favorite show game of thrones. Every detail was perfection. She took the ideas right out of my head and brought them to life. She was incredibly responsive, her cakes tasted delicious and looked amazing. She is very willing to work with you on flavors, size, aesthetic, and delivers on all aspects. The structure of both cakes were also perfect. The grooms cake was two-tiered and the wedding cake was three-tiered and there was no problems with lopsidedness and the cakes were both very smooth. The grooms cake was with fondant with lots of detail and the wedding cake was the opposite, very classic with buttercream no fondant and a more natural organic look using olive branch and lavender as garnish. Again both came out perfectly, showing her versatility. Also if you look at her fondant wedding cakes the detail is absolutely stunning in her fondant floral creations. It would be foolish to go with anyone else for your special day ( and believe me I was crazy detailed bride and did my research) Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding her cakes or want to see pictures. Katy Hastings 530-965-2175 or email ktyhastings@gmail.com

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katy, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake, great service, easy to work with. Will use Vintage Blossom again. Thank you, Carri Prairie

Profile Picture Carri, 7/20/13, 1 Review
4.7

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but really delicious. All three layers were different flavors and all were equally delicate and wonderful. We found a picture online similar to what we wanted and we were very pleased that the color of the decoration and the design were so perfect for us.

Profile Picture Stella, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake and an amazing artist! Joanna is a joy to work with, listened to my ideas, and created the most spectacular cake I have ever seen. I highly recommend hiring Vintage Blossom Cakes, she is the best!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/12/13, 1 Review