Vintage Alley Reviews

Vintage Alley 6
Vintage Alley 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Bayless · Married on 09/21/2019

The perfect touch of vintage elegance for our wedding day!

Trish was so wonderful to work with, and her selection of items was the best kind of overwhelming -- I wanted it all!

The moon arch was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony, the welcome vignette outside the entrance was a lovely addition that received so many compliments, and the lounge scene on the back lawn behind The Mayernik Center was well-loved and used not just for pictures but for the entire night as a place to relax away from the dance party!

Worth the splurge for the sheer fact that their team brought in everything for setup and took it all away at the end of the night

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Vintage Alley 8
    Vintage Alley 9
    Vintage Alley 10
    Vintage Alley 11

Gwyn Johnson · Married on 09/14/2019

Speakeasy Wedding Dream!

We were absolutely thrilled with hiring Vintage Alley Rentals to decorate our Wedding Venue. We had a Speakeasy Theme Wedding, and Trisha brought our dreams to life! She was incredible to work with, and her incredible furniture pieces help bring our guests into the 1920s for our special night! Walking down the aisle surrounded by her designs will be a memory I will have forever! Her creativity and professionalism put us at ease while working with her, and her warehouse was remarkable to see! We seriously highly recommend Vintage Alley Rentals for all Pittsburgh area events. Trisha was a dream to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Crum · Married on 05/18/2019

May 2019 wedding - amazing experience!

We used VAR to style and provide vintage decor for our May 2019 outdoor wedding and it was 100% worth the investment! Trish is an incredible stylist and has a great eye for styling with vintage decor. Her warehouse inventory of vintage pieces is astounding. She helped us to bring our vision to life with centerpieces and other decor focal points like our memory table and welcome table. It was the perfect, cohesive vintage feel and we were so happy with the final product. We would highly recommend her services!! Contact her very early on too, as she books up quickly!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jo Nguyen · Married on 03/23/2019

Vintage Alley made our day perfect

Vintage Alley completely blew us away. We went with Slate PGH as a venue, which is exactly what it says, a blank slate. Trish came highly recommended to us from multiple wedding vendors, which is definitely a good thing.

We reached out to Trish and despite it being the height of wedding season, she was able to fit an appointment in promptly. I will say that between my now husband and I, we had a "mish mosh" of ideas, not really a very clear vision. We met with Trish 3 times and she was very patient with us in helping us put together a vision for what our wedding would be.

We also advised Trish that we just wanted to add a little pizzaz, but nothing too extravagant; I believe we came to the conclusion of "industrial chic". Trish helped us select our pieces, we went with the Moon Arch, Welcome Table, Family Sweetheart Table, Lounge, an additional couch, and a bar cart. Trish was running a deal at the time and it was an amazing deal!

Trish worked with our day of planner and our venue. I wanted to point out that it was extremely nice that she reached out to us because she had new bar cart come in and offered for us to use that one if we wanted to. Talk about awesome customer service!!

Day of, it was extremely organized, I arrived and everything was there and set up. Trish has an amazing artistic vision and executed it perfectly. I was BLOWN away. It was everything we hoped for and more. It was so beautiful and just accentuated our venue, our wedding, and our vision just perfectly.

Working with Vintage Alley was certainly a stress free and positive experience. Trish was prompt, easy to work with, fast, and is just truly gifted with what she does.

I still go through my photos daily because of how beautiful everything turned out.

Thank you Vintage Alley and Trish for making my day truly perfect!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Vintage Alley 12
    Vintage Alley 13
    Vintage Alley 14

Claudette Minnotte · Married on 09/15/2018

The best for wedding accents

Vintage alley accented my wedding perfectly. The little details like the seating chart on the mirror, the lighting for the ceremony walk way and the king and queen throne chairs for bride and groom were amazing. I loved it all.

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Vintage Alley 19
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Pieces

Trish was so great to work with and she provided us with all the items requested. She even took us on as an additional customer even though was already fully booked for our day. We loved our sweetheart table and lounge set up as well as the other table decor we requested. If you want a unique touch for your wedding day, definitely use Vintage Alley Rentals!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Vintage Alley 20
    Vintage Alley 21

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2018

Words cannot express how grateful we are to have been able to work with vintage alley rentals! My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it’s all because of them. I came to Trish with a simple idea and she worked her magic and brought everything to life.I loved everything she came up with and she truly went beyond what she was asked to do on our wedding day!!! She not only nailed the design of the wedding but was also such a pleasure to work with! She is such a sweetheart and really takes pride in all the work that she does! I would highly recommend working with Trish and her team they truly made our wedding unforgettable, not only for us but for our guests as well! Thank you so much Trish!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Vintage Alley 27
    Vintage Alley 28
    Vintage Alley 29

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2017

Finding Vintage Alley and meeting with Trish was the best decision we made for our wedding. She helped me pull so many of my detail's together, especially the last few weeks of planning. Trish is genuine and helps you to see how her different services and styling can be used. She is also flexible as I first met with her early in the process and wasn't able to commit to all of the services I wanted on our big day. As the day got closer and our budget supported- I was able to add additional styling services and rentals which I am so glad for.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

Trish knocked it out of the park for our wedding!

Not only did she put together two lounges and a bar, she also styled our dessert table! She was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout our entire planning process (she emailed me to stop by the warehouse for a consultation within 15 minutes of first emailing her). She was also able to recommend some of our other vendors and coordinate with them to pull together our dream wedding.

Everything was absolutely gorgeous and perfectly reflected us as a couple. I would absolutely recommend Vintage Alley to anyone looking to add some perfectly styled magic to their wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Vintage Alley 37
    Vintage Alley 38
    Vintage Alley 39

Hannah · Married on 12/03/2016

Trish was AMAZING!! She met with us to discuss our ideas, since we were planning our wedding from out of town. She was extremely responsive and accommodating. We had a last minute change to our dessert bar and she came to make sure everything was styled exactly how we discussed. She created an intimate winter lounge area with seating and even repainted a mantel for our reception. We were in shock when we walked into the lounge to see everything she had created. She coordinated with our florists and venue to create one seamless, unique look that most other furniture rental vendors are unable to provide. Can't say enough about how she made our wedding reception one to remember!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Vintage Alley did an excellent job at assisting with the perfect accents to our wedding reception. Trish helped to bring my visions to life and seeing everything come together was great!

I wanted something different than your typical rental furniture and Vintage Alley definitely exceeded my expectations! If you want to add beautiful accents, without buying or renting from the standard rental joint go to Vintage Alley Rentals!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

If you are looking to add some vintage to your wedding, this is the place to find it. From the minute I stepped into the store I knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Trish and Colleen are the most wonderful ladies around, I knew from the set up at the store that I could just tell them what areas I was looking to decorate and let them do their magic. I could not have been happier with the final result. They also brought everything, set it up, and cleaned up after for a more than reasonable rate. I can't say enough how fantastic these two ladies are! I highly recommend going to check them out!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Briana · Married on 05/12/2015

I used this location for my elopement. We were able to take photos here with various options. We loved it.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Deb · Married on 01/04/2014

I highly recommend Vintage Alley! They have the best antique and unique props and accessories, which I've used for several bridal photo shoots. Lori is super friendly and helpful and has a wonderful selection of both large and small items to choose from. She will go above and beyond to make your vision a reality! I will definitely be renting from again! Deb

Sent on 02/26/2014

Leigh · Married on 12/08/2013

I am extremely happy with the service and items provided by Vintage Alley. Lori is such a pleasure to work with, and was very helpful in the selection and transportation of the items I requested. She is very organized, and attention was paid to every little detail. Vintage Alley offers an amazing selection of unique and lovely vintage items; ones that will make your event vision a reality! I recommend Vintage Alley to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/24/2014