17 Reviews for VinnyD. Photography

Additional Hours (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Proofs (2)
Prints (1)

Vinny is the best!! A+++ My fiance and I loved working with him! We are not big picture people but Vinny made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! He is incredibly personable, creative, talented and professional. He pays so much attention to detail and it shows! With so many tough decisions to make in the wedding planning process it was a relief finding Vinny, we knew right away he was the right choice for us. I would highly recommend him. We love the way our engagement shoot photos came out and can’t wait to work with Vinny on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We got married on 6/2/18 and my husband and I cannot say enough great things about Vinny and his team! They truly exceeded our expectations: they were warm, calming, and so much fun. My husband was a bit nervous to have so many pictures taken as we had a not so great experience with our engagement shooter, but Vinny was nothing like that, he truly made us so comfortable and happy the whole day.
He showed me a couple of previews of the pictures and they were absolutely stunning (I cant wait for my pictures to come in!!). If you are getting married, having a baby, doing an engagement shoot etc you HAVE to contact him. He truly made our wedding so wonderful. Thank you Vinny & Bernard, we love you guys!!!

Profile Picture sara, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My experience with Vinny was amazing. Not only was he professional with his services, but it was also fun. He has a keen eye with his Photography and knows how to get the best out of his pictures. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else.

Profile Picture Dale, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've known Vinny for quite some time and not only is he one of the funniest people I know, but I've watched him become an amazing photographer through the years! My husband had him capture our engagement in Central Park and we knew he had to capture the moment we became husband and wife. Without hesitation, we flew him down to Mexico this past August for our wedding. Vinny was the best addition to our wedding party. He was more than just our photographer there, he was part of our family that flew down to celebrate. Hiring Vinny was one of the best decisions and I've had so many people contact me wanting to use him for their special events. He captures the most priceless moments and is open minded to all ideas that you may be envisioning and just makes it even better then you thought was possible! Not only do my husband and I have a friend for life but we definitely have the best photographer in life to capture more amazing moments to come in the near future!

-The Zarates

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

VinnyD Photography caught my eye after viewing the spectacular Destination Wedding Photos he had captured for one of my friends in the Dominican Republic. I immediately reached out to her inquiring on his services, to which she happily encouraged us to use him for our Engagement Photos, and if able, for our own upcoming Destination Wedding in Cabo San Lucas. With such positive feedback, we felt the need to look no further and promptly arranged to utilize his services for our Engagement Photos. It's as if we struck gold! Despite the mid-November blistering winds in Asbury Park, our Engagement Shoot went off without a hitch! VinnyD was exceptionally professional, friendly, thoughtful, and caring! We were incredibly pleased and thrilled with the outcome of the Engagement Photos, it was only fitting that VinnyD also capture our special day!

As we look at our Wedding Photos, VinnyD truly surpassed our expectations. Not only does he have the ability to capture special moments in the most unique way, but he really knows how to take advantage of the space around him (i.e., rearranging furniture, shots in-between tight spaces, and/or vibrant backdrops à la Mother Nature). Remain open-minded and trust that his creative eye will capture brilliant miracle photos. While its common for Brides to be fueled by ideas seen on Pinterest, as I was, I felt most confidant in allowing him creative control.

Having the right Photography Services to capture your special moment is a big deal! VinnyD surely has our highest recommendations, and we absolutely look forward to the many other special moments we'll invite him to capture for us!

Profile Picture Tanairi, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vinny was the photographer for a close friend's engagement shoot. As soon as I saw her pictures, I fell in love with his work. He knows how to capture the perfect moments effortlessly. I made sure Vinny was the photographer both my wedding and my engagement session (I am completely in love with all my photos!). He's just what I was looking for; a modern photographer that takes high quality photos. Vinny was very nice and laid back from the very beginning and it was a pleasure to work with him. Since my engagement shoot, I have recommended to various people. If you book him, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Genesis, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Our wedding took place in August of 2015, but our working relationship with Vinny started many months before that. While searching for a wedding photographer, Vinny was referred to us by a family member who's engagement session he had previously done. We were very impressed with his work, and when we reached out to him, he was very professional and courteous. During our initial meeting with him, my husband and I would work late hours, and Vinny accommodated his schedule for us to be able to meet with him at his home. The fact that he allowed us to meet with him at his home around our late schedules showed us how dedicated he was to his craft and immediately made us feel comfortable. After we booked with him which was in the winter I was set on having a beach engagement session, the time of year didn't permit this so Vinny allowed us to push the session until Spring. Many photographers work on generic schedules and wouldn't have allowed us to postpone the session this far. Vinny knowing how important the setting was to me he made me feel at ease about postponing it, and I'm glad we did. When spring came, we did the engagement session on a beach that Vinny had previously shot at and the pictures were absolutely amazing! Vinny gave us the perfect directions and locations on the beach to capture photos that appear to have come straight out of a magazine! When the big day arrived Vinny, of course, was on time at the hotel and immediately jumped into action capturing all the special moments that will last a lifetime.The pictures of our ceremony still bring tears to my eyes as they look magical and are exactly what I expected my wedding pictures to be as I married the love of my life. Despite us running late on our schedule as It's nearly impossible to have everything go as you plan on your wedding day. Vinny was able to still capture all the hilarious, fun, exciting, memorable moments of the night. Vinny is an amazing photographer with a keen eye.

Profile Picture Gisselle, 8/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vinny was a exceptional photographer. My engagement and wedding photos came out beautiful! I would recommend to anyone and would most definitely hire him again in the future.

Profile Picture Danielle , 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Honestly One of the best investments made!!!

Profile Picture Humberto, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be happier to have had VinnyD as our Photographer for our special day. Everything was perfect, from professionalism, timing, to the quality of photos. Will definitely use his services again for any other future events.

Profile Picture Yojhaira, 11/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had the pleasure of having Vinny shoot my engagement session and on my wedding day as well. He's very talented and professional, and knows how to get you and your group laughing and smiling and creating candid shots for your special day. He also understands all requests made, and makes sure to accommodate and see the plans thru! I wouldn't have chosen another photographer and highly recommend him. His wife, Madeline, is also a phenomenal MUA, ladies. So feel free to inquire about her services as well if you're looking for flawless make up application. My friends and I have had the delightful pleasure to work with her, and she's absolutely amazing for all kinds of events and parties!

Thank you both for making my special day perfect!

Profile Picture Jane, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vinny provided excellent service! He was very professional from beginning to end. He worked with what my husband and I had envisioned on our special day and for that our photographs are a work of art! He made sure to capture everything important throughout our wedding and we received our photos in a timely fashion. I would recommend Vinny for any occasion. He is capable of taking remarkable photos with his amazing and unique skills!

Profile Picture Edna, 8/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a complete pleasure having worked with Vinny D. photography. They covered our wedding day from beginning until end and captured all of moments we had hoped to be able to relive our wedding day via the pictures. Vinny was very professional and willing to cater to whatever we needed to make our day special. My wife and I were very pleased with the outcome, quality and editing of the photos. Our photos were delivered at the time they promised they would be done and overall the professionalism was excellent! Vinny made our ideas come to life & also suggested some ideas and direction himself which were awesome. We were 100% comfortable working with him due to his charismatic, funny personality. Would definitely recommend Vinny D. Photography to any of my friends for any special occasion.

Profile Picture User4979924, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vinny was great at our wedding and was able to adapt quickly to last minute changes and requests. I was extremely impressed with his creativity and eye for detail. He took great pictures of things that most overlook and has made my album much more memorable. I have referred him to several friends and family members and they have all been happy with his service. Since he did such a great job with the wedding, we hired him for our maternity shoot and again he did an amazing job capturing an important part of our life- you will not regret your decision in choosing him!

Profile Picture Mayrlin, 8/17/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Vinny was great!!!
We weren't interested in the classic staged photos that you see all the time. We wanted a photographer that would capture the vibe of our big day and he certainly delivered! We love looking through our wedding pics because they really bring to life all the fun that we had that day.
Vinny was a real pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Louis & Julietta, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Find some awesome photo ideas and he will mak them yours

Profile Picture Laura , 6/6/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Vinny D. photographed our City Hall 'elopement' wedding in August 2012. He is simply awesome! We learned about Vinny D. through mutual friends. We learned more about him by following his social media accounts and were enamored with his photographic captures and work. It was important to find the right match to our wedding vision in photographic style and personality. And he was a great match!

Vinny is laid back, cool, accommodating, and overall easy to work with. Once we described our vision for the day , he just got it and was eager to contribute his own ideas. We were interested in more of an urban, natural, photojournalistic style, which he was able to effortlessly deliver. He gave us great direction and made us feel at ease throughout the day. It was an amazing day and our pictures are amazing! The most challenging part was picking out which pictures would make our gallery wall. We love them all! Thank you so much Vinny for giving us the best wedding gift ever: our memories of the best day of our lives in pictures!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/6/12, 1 Review