Vineyard Events Reviews

31 | Santa Rosa, CA

31 Reviews for Vineyard Events

Justin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda was incredible to work throughout the wedding-planning process, and helped make our special day go off without a hitch. We had a pretty specific vision for what we were hoping for, and she was incredibly helpful in executing every aspect. She found us great vendors to partner with, thought of details that would have never been on our radar otherwise, and even brainstormed ways to keep costs down when we neared the top of our budget. She was especially key on the day of our wedding, coordinating so many different moving pieces and shielding us from all of the behind-the-scenes drama so we could enjoy ourselves. We couldn’t have lucked out with a better wedding planner and would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding or special event!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kaylin · Married on 08/04/2018

Really cannot day enough wonderful things about amanda. She was so great to work with and made everything so easy! Our weekend turned out exactly how we hoped and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Leah · Married on 04/28/2018

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with! We planned a destination wedding in Santa Rosa, and she was our day-of coordinator. She made everything run smoothly. As soon as we handed everything over to her a couple days before the wedding, I felt at ease and I knew that she would handle everything perfectly. I highly recommend Amanda! My family and bridesmaids loved her too.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Gianna · Married on 10/14/2017

Amanda was amazing! She came to meetings with vendors, helped me find vendors and made my day run so smoothly! Her and her team were the best!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Calysta · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda from Vineyard Events was a life saver for my wedding! I originally thought I could get by without a coordinator but soon realized that if I was going to make out alive I needed help. I originally hired someone else from another wedding coordinating business, who was completely dishonest and was useless for my venue and wedding style. When I hired Amanda she was a perfect match. She has all the resources, knowledge, and experience that many other coordinators lack. Any issue we ran into she had a solution and reassured me everything would be amazing. She kept me on track and helped alleviate so much stress! She has a solution for everything! The other coordinators I worked with before Amanda told me to Google a solution, like I hadn’t done this already. Amanda doesn’t want you to stress and is fun to work with. My family and friends all raved about her! My other vendors LOVED working with her! You probably wouldn’t think much about that but it’s really so important. You don’t want a snotty coordinator and there are many out there. You won’t regret going with Vineyard Events.

Sent on 12/12/2017

lindsay · Married on 08/04/2017

I connected with Amanda the moment I met her. She has a contagious and uplifting energy that just makes you feel like everything is going to be awesome. She was very accommodating and flexible regarding what I needed/didn't need throughout the process, and was honest and informative about budgets and expectations regarding wedding details. I think what is most important is that I genuinely looked forward to having her there on such a special day. I knew things would go smoothly, and if they didn't, she'd make sure I didn't know about it until after! Her positive attitude and connections in the industry set her apart, and anyone would be lucky to have her as their planner! Can't thank you enough my dear!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/31/2017

Hiring Vineyard Events and Amanda was the BEST decision we made for our wedding day! She was professional, took time to listen to our vision and took all of the stress and pressure off the final month leading up to the wedding day. She also recommended the most amazing DJ and has a ton of connections with various vendors to hep with. Unfortunately, one of our grandparents had to leave via helicopter from the wedding in the middle of family photos and Amanda saved the day. She orchestrated everything in that moment of chaos and kept things moving forward. She was even able to use her negotiation skills to convince all of the other vendors to extend the event an hour at no charge due to the circumstances.

It's the little things the day of that made a huge difference having a professional there to help. Every-time I turned around it seemed that Amanda was there to either take my bouquet from me or hand it back for photos. This was something that hadn't ever crossed my mind as something I would appreciate or need help with the day of. She takes notice in the little things that make a huge difference in the day. Because of her I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to relax and enjoy the day and soak up every moment of our perfect wedding. In addition to that our moms and bridal party were also able to enjoy the party and be guests and not feel like they were playing host because Amanda was on it.

I recommend her highly!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Carla · Married on 10/01/2016

Amanda of Vineyard Events went above and beyond to make our wedding day go as smoothly as possible! The wedding was held in my parent's backyard. Amanda ensured my parents were at ease and could enjoy the day stress free while she flawlessly managed the timeline and interactions with the vendors. I would highly recommend Vineyard Events.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Allison · Married on 07/23/2016

Talk about calm, cool and collected... Amanda is all of these and more! She recommended the best vendors and made sure everything ran perfectly smooth from start to finish. She's the best!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/17/2016

Hiring a day-of coordinator was one of the best wedding decisions we made- and hiring Amanda was even better! We planned our Sonoma wedding from Los Angeles, and from the very first time I spoke to Amanda on the phone I could tell she had a "get it done" kind of attitude. She helped us along the way with vendor questions and even got us a couple of discounts! When the day of our wedding came around, we did not worry about one little thing. We truly got to enjoy our wedding without a care in the world because we knew everything was in great hands. Not only did Amanda ensure that everything ran smoothly, but she was able to work with the variety of personalities in our families (from NYC to Nebraska), and the MANY children in our bridal party, all with a smile on her face. As if that all wasn't enough, we ended up forgetting a couple of items behind (and probably wouldn't have realized we'd left them), and she reached out and shipped them to us when we got back from our honeymoon. She truly goes above and beyond. We love Amanda!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Amanda was so amazing, I couldn't be more happy with choosing her to help coordinate my wedding day. She made sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Amanda is fantastic! Highly professional and on top of every detail.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Amanda was my right hand lady through the entire process! We planned my destination wedding via conference calls and emails, and everything was site unseen! We had never met in person, it took one introduction phone call and my mind was made up! She assured me (through 14 months of planning) that this was going to be a magical day, and oh my gosh was she right!

I communicated my entire vision through Pinterest and she made it come to life, it was living and breathing right before my eyes! She didn't make me aware of any issues during the day. She was calm and collected and managed it all with a smile on her face. Through the whole process she was positive and upbeat and even my family fell in love with her!

Brides, if you're looking for a zero stress filled planning process and totally relaxed wedding day, Amanda is your girl!

Sent on 01/28/2015

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Amanda and she was so awesome! She was always available and helped us with our many planning questions and needs. Based off of our first phone calls and meetings, she understood what our personalities were like and what we were envisioning for our big day. Everything turned out more beautiful and special than we could have hoped for and she did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jeanette · Married on 06/14/2014

Amanda is professional, creative and on point! I am lucky to call her my friend post a wonderful time wedding planning!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Krista · Married on 08/10/2013

Amanda was amazing. I used her services for the "month of" coordination. I was pretty stress free during the planning process, but about a week out I started to stress about the little details. She was there to calm me down and make sure eveything went smoothly. I really hadn't given our ceremony much thought/time and as it approched I realized I had no clue what I wanted to do. She coordinated the entire ceremony and it turned out beautiful. I got many comments on how nice it was. She was also there for the start to finish of the reception. She make sure all the events were accomplished and that we stuck to our timeline. I would definitely reccommend her to anyone. I can honestly say I couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Tawny · Married on 08/31/2012

My wedding was this past August! My (now) husband and I met with Amanda Vineyard back in November for coffee and immediately knew that she was the right fit for us!! And boy were we right. From start to finish and everything in between she was with us every step of the way, always putting us at ease and allowing us to enjoy every moment of wedding planning. She even managed to keep us in budget and in-line - which is a good combination when you're a excited bride! The day went absolutely flawless and it was not only noticed by my husband and myself but it was also noticed by our family and friends. I am extremely appreciative for her help, and would recommend her to any bride. Her dedication to her clients shows and she will go above and beyond to make your wedding day better than what you ever imagined. She did for us! Thanks Amanda! We love you! The Webbers - 8/31/2012

Sent on 10/23/2012

Rebecca · Married on 08/13/2011

Amanda is AMAZING! We had our wedding in Bodega Bay and thought I could handle everything until I realized the day of I didn't want to worry about the little things. Amanda handled all the little things with such joy and enthusiasm. From the rehearsal to coordinating vendors, she had it covered. Plus, she is just so fun to work with. She has a great sense of humor and is very easy to work with. All my bridesamaids loved and raved about her as well. If you need a day-of coordinator she is your gal! Oh, btw- she also did my flowers for my rehearsal dinner and they were wonderful! I had someone else do my flowers for my actual wedding but Amanda would have been a great choice as well.

Sent on 08/28/2011

Elaine · Married on 08/06/2011

Awesome... no complaints from me :)

Sent on 08/30/2011

Amelia · Married on 08/05/2011

Amanda was awesome. Her services were the best money we spent on our wedding and allowed us to enjoy the entire process without any stress or drama. She was unbelievably flexible and thought of all the little things we didn't realize we needed. For everything we wanted to do or change at the last minute the answer was always "yes, we'll find a way to make that happen."
    The wedding was beyond perfect and everyone loved it. We even heard later about her communicating in sign language to our deaf aunt and finding flowers in the garden for our little nieces' hair--and she didn't even tell us about it. If it needed done then she just did it.
    Hiring Amanda was absolutely the best decision we made in planning our wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2011

Ashlie · Married on 06/18/2011

Amanda was amazing! Without her... well I don't want to think what it would have been without her! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and so memorable. The best part was I didn't have to worry about any little details all day because she took care of everything. Amanda made sure that I was blissfully happy. Thank you Amanda! You are a life saver!

Sent on 09/02/2011
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/30/2010

I don’t even know where to start! I am a professional event planner but when it came to my wedding, everyone told me I would need some help! My hubby and I had a grand idea to get married on a vineyard... The only issue we had was that we lived in Chicago! We decided to go on "tour" as we called it to Sonoma and Napa to find a wedding venue... If we found one great, if not we would get married in the city. My mom found Vineyard Events online and I quickly called Amanda and put her through the million event questions that I had. I needed someone to be there for me... no one else, just me! I told her that we will be in Sonoma for 3 days with the sister-in-law and my Mom in tow... Let’s see if we can make this happen. I asked for Amanda to arrange a bunch of different hotels, venues, vineyards, cake tastings, and photographers but also make it fun as my husband to be needs some entertainment along the way. Our "tour" was perfect and we viewed a ton of locations. Amanda was there every step of the way- driving, advising, guiding, and being my best friend. On day 3 we settled on a beautiful vineyard location at B.R. Cohn and our party would be at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn. I knew I could take it from here with the planning but wanted Amanda to be there for the big day to ease my stress. I trusted her 100%. For the next 10 months Amanda and I spoke occasionally and she offered advice on who to use for hair and makeup. Of course I took her recommendations and I was certainly glad I did. Her personal approach to her work and her knowledge of wine country only made things easier for us. We arrived three days before our wedding. Amanda took us to get the marriage license and I sat down and told her what still needed to be done the day of the wedding... I’ll be honest, since I am an event planner I wanted to go set the room up myself but everyone told me to let go and enjoy my special day. Amanda took notes and got EVERYTHING correct- even making my little puppy have her special appearance. Just seeing her face on our wedding day calmed me down. Our day was perfect. I can’t take Amanda enough for her time and making our wedding day the best day in our lives. Thank you Amanda!! Love your Chicago Bride and Groom- Kara and Ethan

Sent on 05/11/2011

Dena · Married on 10/16/2010

Amanda Vineyard was helpful from the very beginning. I sent an email inquiring about a venue in Bodega Bay, and she emailed me back immediately. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and answered every question I had quickly and thoroughly. She has an immense amount of patience (you know how demanding we brides can be) and made my initial planning way less stressful than it could have been. Amanda also recommended excellent vendors whom I am impressed with as well. Amanda did an excellent job decorating my ceremony and reception site. She went above and beyond what I imagined. She also did an excellent job on my flower arrangements and bouquets. I received many compliments on her work, and I’m delighted every time I look at my wedding pictures. I am forever grateful for her help, and would recommend her to any bride who is looking for a dedicated individual who will go above and beyond to make your wedding day exactly the way you envision it to be (and better). Thanks again Amanda!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Elaine · Married on 10/16/2010

Amanda of Vineyard Events was an absolute joy to work with. She brought professionalism, expertise on our venue, enthusiasm and an amazing can-do attitude to the planning process and day of our wedding. The months before the wedding, I really hesitated on whether I needed to hire a day-of coordinator at our event. I thought it was an area that surely we could handle ourselves - or that I could just appoint one of my cousins to do it. I thought - why spend that extra chunk of change when the expenses were getting over-the-top? I felt like it was one of those expenses that wasn't worth it. Boy am I glad that, in the end, I decided to hire Amanda. There is so many unforeseen things that need tending to during a wedding - so much coordination of the vendors, the decorations, the gifts, the timing. Having Amanda there to take care of everything (things I didn't even know were happening) gave me a sense of relief and allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. Even my family and friends remarked at how good Amanda was at what she does. She is super friendly, always smiling, down to earth and just genuinely great to be around. Thanks Amanda and Vineyard Events for a fantastic job! I highly recommend Vineyard Events and wish Amanda the best.

Sent on 04/21/2011

Vineyard Events's reply:

Oh Elaine! Thank you so much. Reading your kind words brought me back to what was undoubtedly a FABULOUS day, a beautiful wedding and the MOST memorable first dance EVER. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with everyone. You were such a delight to work with. Best of luck and love to you and Ted. HUGS!

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2010

Amanda was so great from the begining to end. She was very professional and got me through some of the stressfull times. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she set up the whole wedding and it looked amazing. Everyone at the wedding said it was the best wedding they had been to- I chalk this up to Amanda and the vendors she suggested. Also, after the wedding she drove half way to meet me to bring stuff that was left. This was going above and beyond her duty. This is how she works in every circumstance.I would reccomend using Amanda for any event.

Sent on 04/18/2011