Vineland Center Banquets and Catering Reviews

21 | Saint Joseph, MI

21 Reviews for Vineland Center Banquets and Catering

21 Vineland Center Banquets and Catering Reviews

cindy · Married on 09/10/2016

I would highly recommend the Vineland Center! They were awesome! Everyone loved the food & had a wonderful time at our daughter Brittany's wedding! Don and his staff were very accommodating to our needs & treated us like family! They are very professional and friendly. Go Team Vineland!! Thanks again for a wonderful time! Grant & Cindy

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2014

Jennifer is so amazing! She made sure we had everything for my special day and made me feel so at ease! We received so many complements on the food at the wedding! So many people even went up for seconds! I would recommend Vineland Catering!!!!

Kim · Married on 01/18/2014

We chose the Vineland Center for our January 18, 2014 wedding and reception and couldn't have imagined it anywhere else. We chose to do everything in one location due to the time of year and it worked out absolutely wonderful! Jennifer was AMAZING!!! She was always right on top of things and always had the right answers to any questions I had. She made such and important day for my husband and I such an easy and stress free day! Chef Don did an outstanding job with the food all of my guests still talk about how amazing the dinner was! I have recommended the Vineland Center to so many people since we held our wedding/reception there and will keep recommending them for years to come!! Our special day turned out to be such and amazing day!!!! Thank you Jennifer, Chef Don and staff!!

Shirley · Married on 07/06/2013

For my son and his wife who live in Germany, we planned their wedding reception here at Vineland with Don and Jennifer. I can't say enough about their level of professionalism and courtesy as well as the fantastic menu provided! They made everything so easy for us to plan the reception and have it all done before coming from Germany just a couple days before the reception. I highly recommend Vineland Center, Don, Jennifer and their wonderful staff!

The Vineland Center was spectacular! I am so glad to have found them and have them do our wedding. The food was tasty, the venue looked amazing, Jennifer was so helpful and overall it made our day special.

We received so much help from Jennifer, any questions we had were answered promptly.
    They helped the parents after the reception to clean up and quickly get out of the venue after the reception.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2011

The Vineland Center was the perfect location for our wedding reception! Jennifer, Chef Don, and the rest of the staff made planning the event so easy because they were very helpful and knowledgeable. Jennifer was able to give advice and was willing to work with us to make our dream reception become a reality! And best of all, the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing because the staff had taken care of everything, which allowed us to relax and enjoy a wonderful party. All of our guests raved about the food too! I highly recommend the Vineland for your wedding reception!

Katie · Married on 05/27/2011

My reception took place at the Vineland Center about three weeks ago. From the very beginning I new we were in good hands. Jennifer was so great and helpful not only with reception details, but with any questions I had about anything wedding/marriage related. Chef Don was great too! We had phone calls all weekend talking about how great the food was, how fun Chef Don was with the appetizers, and all said it was one of the best receptions they have ever been to! The reception went by so smooth thanks to all of the staff!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 05/06/2011

If we could give the Vineland Center 6.0/5.0 stars, we would. We were not only happy with their food, services, and staff, we were beyond impressed!!! Nearly every one of our guests came up to us at our wedding, raving about the food. Our guests with known food allergies were especially impressed at how well they were taken care of! My dad, who is lactose intolerant, and VERY picky about eating out, still, over a month later, talks about how GREAT the salmon was. We LOVED the food.

We also LOVED the staff!!! Don & Jen, and everyone really made us feel like they were taking care of family when they were helping with our wedding. We actually joked that Don was more excited for our wedding than we were!!! Our guests were impressed by their friendliness and the professional atmosphere they created with their butler service. You can tell they really put their heart into what they do, and it really makes them shine.

You CANNOT go wrong choosing this company!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at Vineland and it was amazing! Jennifer and Don were both wonderful hosts and they really made our day special for us. The food was great, the servers went above and beyond, and the hall was gorgeous. Jennifer made the stressful process so easy by maintaining contact with our vendors to set things up, which was one less thing to worry about. I would absolutely recommend this place for your wedding venue.

Amber · Married on 04/17/2010

Our reception at the Vineland Center was outstanding! First off, the pricing was very reasonable and affordable, especially considering the first class experience you receive! The food was spectacular! We had guests raving for days about the food. Some still bring it up and comment on how wonderful it was. The appearance and decor of the venue itself is lovely! The bathrooms are large and super clean, the size of the venue works perfectly for any size occasion, and the welcoming ambiance (lighting, table setup, etc) was a great for our special day. Chef Don and Jennifer made us feel like we need not worry and that everything was in control. It sure was: everything went smooth and we had the best reception we could've ever envisioned!

Amy · Married on 12/31/2009

My husband and I were married on New Year's Eve 2009 and Vineland catered our reception dinner. We were so amazed with all the extra things (little and big) they did. Jennifer was there if we needed anything, she even helped cut and serve our wedding cake! The food was excellent too. We had many good compliments about how good the dinner tasted. We have recommended Vineland to every soon to be married couple we know!

Sandra · Married on 09/12/2009

Vineland Helped Make My Big Day A Dream Come True!

I knew that the Vineland Center was the place for my wedding reception the moment I walked in! It started with meeting Jennifer who was so patient with me and all my questions (I had a whole book of them!). She helped me plan everything and made things run so smoothly.
    The Vineland Center invited me to a party they put on of a variety of venders in which helped me book my DJ and my cake designer. At the party they had their chef make several of their dishes for tasting, and even though I had already booked the Vineland at this point it was still a great relief to know that the food was awesome!
    The week leading up to my wedding Jennifer was even more of a help than I could imagine. She helped us set up and decorate. She kept open communication with my DJ, cake designer, and florist so that everything was positioned the way I had planned and dropped off in time. And at the reception she even helped me get my food so I wouldn’t spill any on my dress! She was literally my personal wedding planner for no extra charge!
    The whole night was bursting with excitement at every moment. “That was the best night of my life!” is what we hear from our guests!!! It was without a doubt the best party that I have ever seen. Joe and I have been married for almost two years now and we still have people tell us how great our wedding night was! We look forward to hearing more stories of our wedding for years to come thanks to the Vineland!

Amy · Married on 06/06/2009

Jennifer started off right away with a smile and helpful hints and tips to make my wedding go smoothly. I never worried about anything and Jennifer was always easy to get ahold of. I loved the little things that took place to make me feel special. Vineland Center was such a great place for my husband and I that our cousins got married there as well the next year!

Erin · Married on 10/04/2008

I thought the food was excellent, I went up for seconds. The staff was very professional and the selection and flexibility was great.

Ashlie · Married on 08/22/2008

We had the vineland center cater our wedding and it was wonderful. It went off without a hitch, the food was amazing, and we didn't stress about anything. They made it so easy from the very beginning all the way through to the very end. Making the arrangements, choosing the food, and working with our numbers, Jennifer made it work perfectly!!

Janelle · Married on 09/20/2015

We had such an amazing experience using the Vineland reflections location for our wedding reception. Chef Don is a pleasure to work with. His food is still getting rave reviews from everyone we spoke with. The location is beautiful. We had so many compliments. I cannot say enough good things. We had a ton of fun. It was so nice to know everything was handled and to not have to stress over it. Every single vendor we had also spoke so highly of working with Vineland.

megan · Married on 07/18/2015

My daughter got married 7/18/15 and I have nothing but good things to say about Chef Don and the Vineland Center. It's been a stressful few months for our family aside from the wedding, and he was always extremely helpful and kept me from stressing out! He offered lots of options to help us control the budget as well. The food was great, the place was setup when and how it was supposed to be, and there was good coordination to decorate when we needed to. The serving staff was also courteous and very helpful, including tearing down afterward. Everyone who came had nothing but positive comments and we all had a great time! Most of all, my daughter was very, very pleased. Thanks!!!

Ben · Married on 10/03/2009

After looking around at other venues for our wedding reception, we found Vineland Center and it was perfect. We loved the "package deal" so we didn't have to coordinate/rent everything separately. We liked the flexibility for space since we weren't sure how many guests we would have. Also, the food was excellent and we heard several of our guests agree, saying that it was the best wedding reception food they had ever had. My wife and I highly recommend Vineland Center for any wedding reception.

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2009

"This venue was perfect and everything I could ask for at my reception. It is plenty big so it can accommodate any size wedding. The food they catered was great and the venue was perfect for my guests (approx. 250). They provide a reception coordinator to make sure things go smoothly which is extremely helpful. She was awesome which helped me enjoy the reception and not worry about the details!"

Marina · event on: 06/18/2016

I selected the venue on my parent's recommendation for their 60th wedding anniversary. I live more than 2 hours away; therefore, it required me to handle ALL planning elements "sight unseen" until day of the event. The venue and food was superior. The chef and staff were responsive, professional and extremely attentive as we hosted more than 200 of my parents' friends. It was a wonderful, memorable event, and remains "the party of the year". Many thanks to Don and staff for their incredible service and flexible support to make this such an important, once in a lifetime event. Highly recommend!!!

3.6
      2.5
      3.5
      2.5

- not enough appetizers for the guests
    - buffet style but not enough food
    - chef told us people took too muchfood yet nobody was serving food so portions were obviously going to be off
    - cleared all water glasses very early in the night
    - very large reception hall, we had lots of room to move