Vincent Makeup and Hair Reviews

Vincent Makeup and Hair 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredibly Amazing Talented Artist

Vincent Tran incredibly amazing. With over 15 years of impressive experiences in the makeup and hair industry, he truly a professional! You will look stunning on your big day if Vincent your makeup and hair artist. Vincent show up on time, work quickly, efficiently and attentive to your requested. Beside getting the beautiful make over from Vincent, he helps me calm and relax before the madness hit on my wedding day. He very responsive and easy to communicate with. It was an honor to have him as makeup & hair artist for both my engagement session and wedding day. I highly recommended Vincent.

Vincent Makeup and Hair 2
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2015

Vincent is amazing! He will make you look like you are a movie star. I am not exaggerating. I am of Asian descent (Filipino/Chinese, often mistaken as Vietnamese). Obviously, my asian features need a special way of makeup application. I've dealt with many makeup artists and none of them really knows what to do with my "exoticness". Hahaha! When I was looking for a makeup artist, I looked specifically for someone that specializes in asian brides/models. My Wedding Coordinator had suggestions, but their price was absolutely ridiculous! I did a lot of google searching and I was lucky enough to come across Vincent's Facebook page. I looked at his work and I knew that I wanted him. I contacted him and set up a trial session. So I went to his home (I know it sounds scary, but trust me, he is the nicest guy!). It was super clean and neat. We did the session at one of the rooms in the house. After we were done, I could not believe my eyes. I literally had a girl crush on myself when I saw myself in the mirror. I loved it so much that I had to take a portrait session after leaving. Anyway, I was nervous about the price, but after seeing what he's done, I'm willing to pay however much it takes. He emailed me packages and prices. It was more than reasonable. I booked him immediately after.

Weddingday: he is the first vendor to arrive (yes, he came first before my coordinator). He was prepared and knew exactly where to prep. He's a perfectionist. He will take his time with you. He also did my bridesmaids' makeup. He did so well with them, especially with my sister. She has uneven eyelid folds. One has crease, one doesn't have a crease. He didn't even blink, he knew exactly a trick to even it out. She looked amazing! Then there's me, my gosh, I can't stop looking at my photos that day. Hahaha! I couldn't be more pleased.

He went above and beyond the call of duty. I wish I could be more specific, but there's not enough space. Anyway, I can't wait to work with again.

Sent on 03/22/2016

An · Married on 11/15/2014

Vincent did an absolutely amazing job as my hair and make up artist. A week before my wedding I got a chemical burn on my face. Naturally I freaked out but Vincent assured me it will be fine. On my wedding day, the makeup not only covered the burn but my face looked natural. The colors blend in so well that you cannot tell where the burn was or even there was a burn mark at all. Extremely satisfied with the results!

As for my hair, change styles 4 times (ceremony, grand entrance, table greetings and cake cutting). Since I wore the same dress all day, changing my hairstyles gave the perception of different looks in pictures. I love his creativity and careful details of every styles.

Overall, hair and makeup were worth every penny I spent. I wouldn't change a thing of I had to do it all again.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Sandy · Married on 05/09/2009

Vincent is absolutely amazing. I wanted to book him a year and a half in advance, but it was too far ahead for Vincent to book. So I kept checking back and I was finally able to reserve Vincent for my wedding day, a year in advance. I was so ecstatic. From looking at his work, I knew immediately that he was the one I could trust to beautify me on my special day. I was right! He did just that. I felt beautiful and I received so many compliments. He is confident in his work and truly knows what works best for your features. His talent won't go unrecognized. I highly recommend Vincent to doll you up on your big day. I have never felt more beautiful, and I want to thank Vincent for making it all come true!

Sent on 04/03/2016