Vince Gray Events and Weddings Reviews

45 | Birmingham, AL

45 Reviews for Vince Gray Events and Weddings

Merrick · Married on 11/20/2010

I wasn't really sure what I wanted everything to look like at the reception. Flower Stems was so helpful on giving me different ideas, and they were flexible everytime I changed details. They not only did the flowers, but also rentals for me and helped layout the overall reception. I enjoyed meeting with them everytime, and I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Tian · Married on 10/02/2010

Flower Stems and VVG Weddings and Events were a joy to work with. The ideas that my daughter had in mind for her wedding day became a vision of loveliness and reality, thanks to Vince Gray and his staff. The team was courteous, professional and personable. The attention to detail was just perfect, my daughter described her event design "as made for a princess"..she loved every part of the decor. During the wedding/reception she said " it was like being in a beautiful dream." Flowers, linens, and all accessories provided by the team transformed the venue into a special place for our guests, friends and family. The compliments are still coming in about how pretty the decor was. We highly recommend Vince and his team for "making visions of that special day a reality". In describing our overall experience, "just fabulous"....Taylor/Ingram Wedding

Sent on 10/12/2010

Kara · Married on 06/12/2010

Vince and his staff were wonderful! They were friendly, listened to what I wanted, and executed perfectly. I could not have been happier with the flowers at my wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2010

Liz · Married on 09/19/2009

I would absolutely recommend Flower Stems - they did our flowers for the ceremony, reception, AND a breakfast we had the morning of and rehearsal dinner. Everyone on their staff is helpful, responsive, and is happy to take care of last minute details. I like how reassuring they are and how professional they are. SOOOOO happy!

Maurine · Married on 05/30/2009

I could not have asked for a better experience. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and I really wanted to make sure I could rely on the people I chose to help us out. Even on the day of the wedding I realized I had forgot to ask for rose petals for the reception, and Flower Stems made the change that day. Talk about service that eases a bride's nerves. They showed up at the reception party about an hour into the evening to make sure everything was going according to plan. I really didn't have to worry about anything, and I feel incredibly fortunate to have had such a professional team to handle our day.

Julie · Married on 05/24/2009

We loved Flower Stems. We were so pleased with everything they did. They were a joy to work with! We would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Tara · Married on 03/21/2009

Vince and all the folks at Flower Stems are AWESOME! He designed stunning arrangements for my bouquets and table arrangements. He also took care of the overall design of the reception with the table linens and displays. He worked with the reception venue to coordinate the food displays, cake tables, up lighting, etc. He is very easy to work with and has very creative and unique ideas to make your day one of a kind! He made my day PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/13/2009

Melissa · Married on 03/21/2009

Vince and his staff were wonderful!!! We got even more than we thought we would. My flowers were unbelievable. I had so many people say they were the prettiest flowers at a wedding they had ever seen. I was amazed!!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Sally · Married on 02/14/2009

We picked out a few flowers but then were receommended some way better ones. I'm glad we left the creativity to the pros because it came out great.

Sent on 05/06/2009

Nancy · Married on 01/31/2009

Vince listened to my daughter and made her vision of her wedding and reception come to life. He made the planning process fun and easy. On the day of the wedding, he stopped by the church to make sure the bouquets and church arrangements were just what the bride wanted before going over to the reception venue to make that vision come to life. I would highly recommend Vince and Flower Stems to any bride and her mother. We were very happy with the results that we got. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2009

Vince Gray Events and Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words. Blaire was a beautiful bride! You guys made my life really easy to do my job and make things beautiful. Thank you agin for letting share my passion for flowers and decor.

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2008

Vince at FLower Stems went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding and the after rehearsal dinner was absolutely perfect in every way. Of all the vendors we delt with, he by far exceeded my expectations. I can't say enough good things about him!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Erin · Married on 10/18/2008

I absolutely loved Flower Stems! The owner was extremely talented and used the most beautiful and ornate flowers I have ever seen!

Sent on 10/20/2008

Casey · Married on 08/23/2008

AMAZING!!!! Vince blew me away! We had a last minute weather situation and he adjusted the flowers accordingly. Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable! Vince understood my style and picked the flowers that best suited me. It was FABULOUS!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Zoe · Married on 08/16/2008

From the mother of the Bride,
    WOW! To begin with, working with Vince / Flower Stems durning our initial meetings to decide exactly what kind of floral decorations we wanted for our special day was a blast. Our decision making was made easy and we just had fun. The presentation that was made with the ceremony arrangements was more than we could have imagined! Beyond that, Vince formatted the ballroom at Ross Bridge Resort and made it beautiful. The arranging of the guest tables, the wedding cake display table, ice sculpture & food service areas to work with moving the guests through the room with ease was incredible. As for the reception decorations, they exceeded our expections. The outcome was incredible, we had the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Missy · Married on 08/02/2008

Flower Stems went above and beyond on everything for the wedding. They were always so helpful. I had no problems on my wedding day because I know they would make everything work and look great. Thank you so much for all of your help and we hope to work together again in the future.

Sent on 10/10/2008

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2008

The staff at Flower Stems is extremely creative and talented. I would recommend Flower Stems as a Venue and also as a vendor for floral and decorative touches. It was great to have one vendor we could go to for most aspects of our wedding reception.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Corey · Married on 07/11/2008

I had a great time working with Vince and everybody at Flower Stems. They were very professional and their designs were absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend them to anybody. Although I paid a lot more than I had originally wanted to, it was more than worth it for the peace of mind and beautiful artwork they created on our wedding day.

Zuri · Married on 06/28/2008

Vince and his staff at flower stems are excellent!!! When I walked into my reception room all I could think was, "Is he a mind reader too, because this is exactly what I envisioned." He was very attentive and listened to all of our ideas. Eventhough his reputation here in birmingham exceeds him, he remains one of the sweetest and most humble people that I have ever worked with. Everyone was very professional and flexible. They are willing to work with you to bring your dream to life with the the budget you have in mind. I would tell everyone looking for the perfect florist, that if you believe dreams can come true then hire Vince at flower stems and he can make it a reality.

Zuri S.

Sent on 07/10/2008

Tonia · Married on 06/24/2008

Can you say 'FABULOUS"? That is the only word I can think of to adequately describe my experience with Flower Stems. The Loft at Flower Stems was the site for both my wedding and reception. Flower Stems provided all of the aarrangements and decor - and made my sepcial day a huge success. My guests - both young and old - were amazed at the beauty of the Loft. The arrangements Vince and his staff provided were nothng short of little "pieces of art" placed strategically throughout the venue. Imagine Picasso merged with Renoir. Classic elegance combined with a contemporary and abstract. Flower Stems brought perfect balance to my wedding by coordinating the space, food and decor to create a space that, like true art, spoke to all who viewed it, differently, but always profoundly. My wedding was beyond anything I could have asked for - and that's all thanks to Vince - and Flower Stems!

Sent on 07/11/2008

Paige · Married on 06/21/2008

Absolutely amazing! That is the best way to describe every aspect of working with Vince and the staff at Flower Stems. They were all so wonderful to work with and did such an exceptional job on all the flowers as well as preparing the venue for our reception. The Loft at Flower Stems is such a beautiful place with a nostalgic feel that fit so perfectly into the overall theme of our wedding. My husband and I truely had our dream wedding, and we certainly would not have had the same outcome if it wasn't for the beautiful flowers and the amazing reception site. Thanks to my mom for discovering The Loft at Flower Stems, and thanks to Vince for helping to make our wedding such a wonderful and memorable experience!

Sent on 07/08/2008

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2008

Flower Stems were so worderful to work with. They took our vision and went with it. The event was flawless and no detail was missed. Vince and this team is amazing. Everything was so beautiful. I will refer them to everyone I know that is getting married! I never thought planning my wedding would be so fun and easy. If you are looking for a florist, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/17/2008

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2008

Vince and his staff were truly amazing. I went in having no idea about what I wanted. All I knew is that I wanted my flowers to be different. Vince did just that. His creations were extraordinary. The flowers were beyond beautiful. The flowers at the reception were exactly what we wanted. He is an out of the box thinker, and that creates fabulous things! So many guests commented on how awesome the flowers looked. We were all just blown away with their creations. They work with you if you are on a budget. I would highly recommend them for your wedding. You will be VERY pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 07/11/2008

Alyna · Married on 06/07/2008

Vince was so great to work with. He has an outgoing personality which reflects in his ideas and creations. He has so many modern flares and techniques yet still seemed to make everything feel classic. I gave him my colors and the flowers that I wanted and he just flew with it. He has so many props, candelabras, vases, columns, etc. to choose from. I loved my ceremony flowers and reception flowers. I have gotten tons of complements on all of it. He is innovative, modern, thinks out of the box, and is fun to work with. You will definitely have a unique and beautiful wedding with FlowerStems.

Sent on 06/21/2008

Beryl · Married on 05/31/2008

We used Vince and his staff at Flower Stems for my daughter's wedding in May. The flowers and decor were OUTSTANDING! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful and elegant the wedding was! The venue was the prettiest I have ever seen. Vince was so much fun to work with and so talented. He had so many wonderful ideas that set our wedding apart from others. It was so refreshing to have something that was so different. He truly does "think outside the box." We would highly recommend Flower Stems to not only brides, but any type of event you are having.
    Beryl

Sent on 06/24/2008
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 03/08/2008

Our wedding at Flower Stems was beautiful and the staff was amazing to work with! They are very well organized, know what to expect, and help the bride stay calm and collective!

Sent on 06/19/2008