Villani Photos Reviews

Villani Photos 5
Villani Photos 6
Villani Photos 7

Lauren · Married on 08/14/2016

This was the best experience I have ever had with a photographer. Kristen had never met our group prior to shooting us, but she made us feel like we were all lifelong friends. She was extremely skilled, not only in her eye for poses and scenery but also in her ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and get very natural pictures. She is extremely creative in any environment you want her to shoot and brings out amazing pictures from even seemingly ordinary places. She was very personable and extremely fun to work with, she even accommodated our group when it began to rain during our outdoor shoot by coming up with other locations and being willing to pack up and continue indoors wherever we needed to go. I simply cannot recommend her enough, I will be using her services from now on whenever I need a photographer. Villani Photography is refreshing, vibrant, and refined.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Dusty · Married on 05/31/2016

Kristen was amazing and very open to our ideas. Her pictures are gorgeous!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/27/2016

Kristin did a photo shoot of my two kids. She did a wonderful job and was very patient. My two kids are very active and do not sit still to get their picture taken. She ran around with them and got excellent photos of them that I will treasure forever. She took the time needed to get the pictures and my kids loved her. I would highly recommend Kristin to take your picture no matter what event you have, she goes above and beyond traditional expectations to get the photos that you want!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

We were very fortunate to have Kristin and Nick capture the most special moments of our wedding day in photos and videos. They really made us comfortable to be ourselves, which allowed them to capture our true personalities and love for each other. The photos and videos turned out so beautifully! We would definitely recommend them for engagement and wedding photography/videography and would use them again as we grow in our lives together.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Villani Photos 8
    Villani Photos 9

Becka · Married on 02/04/2017

They were my life savers. Three days before my wedding 2/4/17 my photographer ended up in the hospital. Built into my original contract was if there was ever an emergency my photographer would find a quality back up for my special day. I never though I would need to use that clause. I was given the choice between two photographers and Kristin's work was the most similar to the style that I wanted for my photos. So three days before my wedding I ended up calling Kristin and her awesome team to see if they were available. They were so accommodating, not only did Kristin agree to keep my original contract they even added a bit of their regular contract into the mix (the anniversary shoot). I met Kristin and her husband the night of my dress rehearsal and they were perfect. They even helped set up some of the venue area because everything that could go wrong did go wrong the night before the wedding.
    The day of the wedding they were there bright and early with the rest of us. Kristin really listened to what were the most important photos we wanted and added in plenty that we didn't think about.
    You can tell that they are professional photographers. Their use of focus and depth of field made the ugliest background (a bunch of apartments) disappear. I love all of my photos and the quality of the printed pictures and book are wonderful.
    I can't wait to shoot our anniversary photos in February, hopefully this time there will be snow.
    -Becka B.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2016

Kristin assisted our primary wedding photographer in an engagement picture photography shoot for us and did a fabulous job! Kristin is very approachable and sweet, she is easy to talk to, easy to work with, and cares about getting to know the couples that she is photographing!

Sent on 05/19/2016