Willow & Rai Floral Design Reviews

Willow & Rai Floral Design 6
Willow & Rai Floral Design 7

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers

The only thing I wanted at my wedding were beautiful flowers and that is exactly what I got. I am still speechless to how stunning my flowers were, from the bouquets to the center pieces and pew clips I am sad I wasn't able to take everything home with me to enjoy for days to come (I had a destination wedding). Dennille was such a pleasure to work with, she was so helpful with colors and ideas and thinking of things I never would have.
    My Fiance wanted Hops as his boutonniere and she was honest with me it may not happen but would try her best. I appreciated her honesty so we weren't let down on our wedding day, thankfully the crop was good and we were able to get the hops!! I was very all over the place with my ideas and wants and she was really able to zone me in and help me come up with a clear and decisive idea for my wedding. She was amazing! Everyone loved the flowers, if I could give her more stars and accolades I would! she was the best!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Florist!

I couldn’t have made a better choice for my florals than choosing Dennille/ Willow & Rai. I am a gardener by profession and I knew the flowers were going to be the main thing I was picky about while planning my wedding. Almost instantly, from my first conversation with Dennille, I knew that she would be a great fit. The first time we talked, she took time to ask about my vision and looking at my pinterest board and getting a feel for what I wanted, compared to other florists that I had talked to who were mostly interested in outlining their contracts and terms before we even talked flowers. Dennille was so professional and easy to work with and she absolutely nailed everything I had envisioned and even beyond what I could have imagined. I got so many compliments on the flowers and she did a great job complimenting the colors of the bridesmaid and groomsmen attire with the florals – serious attention to detail. She was super communicative through the whole process and the finished product was stunning. I would highly recommend Willow & Rai for their professionalism, attention to detail and absolutely beautiful and creative work.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy to work with and beautiful work!

I was planning from afar and Dennille made it easy. We talked early on and took a look at my Pinterest floral boards and figured out what would work for fall. She shared different flowers and that would work so I could adjust to fit my budget and aesthetic and also put together different scenarios that would fit in my budget which I loved, that made it easy for me to prioritize and figure out what we'd need. After a little back and forth we were all set and I was so happy on the day of when I got to see it come to life! It was exactly what I'd imagined and a beautiful and important piece of the day.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 8
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 9
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 10
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 11
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 12
  • W

Wendy Miller · Married on 09/15/2018

Lovely, talented and easy to work with!

Dennille and Village Green Florist were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had the pleasure of working with her twice in less than a year as both of our daughters got married! Dennille is very knowledgeable , professional and extremely talented. Our first daughter knew exactly what she wanted for flowers and Dennille knocked it out of the park! From the bouquets that the bridesmaids carried to the centerpieces on the tables, to the bouquet that the bride carried. Just beautiful! Our other daughter had an idea of the colors she was looking for but wasn't quiet sure about the rest and sort of left things up to Dennille. Once again, Dennille did a spectacular job! The flowers were fresh, bountiful, and smelled amazing! We had a couple of last minute changes and she was so easy to work with! After our second daughters wedding, I took the table runners, which were made out of greenery and magnolia leaves back to Dennille and had her make wreaths out of them! We highly recommend Dennille and Village Green Florist and will continue to use their services in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Dennille was such a pleasure to work with for our florals. I do not live in Vermont so I only was able to communicate with Dennille over the phone and email. Since I could not meet her in person I created a lot of detail documents to visually show what I had in mind for florals. Dennille was great about looking at my vision and setting expectations with me. On the wedding day all of our floral arrangements were exactly what I wanted. Dennille fully brought my floral vision to life. For all of my arrangements I wanted all white florals with greenery accents. Everything looked so elegant and “pinterest” worthy! I would highly recommend Village Green Florist for your wedding, she is great to work with and does beautiful work.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 20
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 21
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 22

Chelsea Whitehouse · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful Florist- Highly Recommend!

Dennille from the beginning was very proactive and really wanted to make sure she knew what I wanted. She introduced me to the concept of a mood board, and we shared photos from Pinterest, as well as met in person to make sure we were on the same page. She is truly talented and the flowers were such a focus of our wedding. They were elegant and fresh! Everyone at the wedding wanted photos in front of the arbor. I would highly recommend Village Green for your wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 27
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 28
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 29

Mia · Married on 06/07/2018

The most beautiful flowers and phenomenal service! Her creative vision and passion shows in her products. I was blown away when I saw the bouquet she put together for our elopement. And they translated beautifully in the photos. The color, the texture, the variety - just amazing! The bouquet complimented by dress and style perfectly. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Dennille is a flower artist. She is the best. I can’t say enough about her floral designs-they are truly one of a kind! She will make your wedding a fairy tale. Love her so much!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh, I cannot say enough about this business! I was planning my recent wedding in Vermont from South Carolina and Dennille made the whole process stress free! She was quick with her emails and was so wonderful to work with. My flowers came out beautifully! I wished my bouquet would last forever - it was gorgeous! I can't believe how well she captured my vision! I highly recommend this business

Sent on 10/13/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Denille at Village Green created a stunning floral environment at The Ponds from the arbor to the mantle and tables. The bouquets were large and exactly the right colors. We were so pleased this past weekend

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Dennille was an absolutely pleasure to work with. In fact, we have never met! We did all our planning on the phone or via email. As I am very busy with grad school and live a few hours away from Vermont, we never got to meet face to face. However, she put just as much effort into planning and executing our beautiful flower arrangements as you can possibly imagine. She worked patiently with me to narrow down my Pinterest board of flowers for inspiration, and came up with the perfect flower "recipe" to capture my vision! There was absolutely nothing I would have changed about the flowers and I am SO thankful we spent the time and money.

We cannot express how amazingly beautiful all of the flowers were at our wedding. It was everything we dreamed of and more. Our friends and family were also blown away by the beauty of our wedding, and that is largely due to the beautiful arrangements. The arbor was exquisite too.

You expertly transformed my vision into something spectacular and romantic. I will forever be gratefulIt really created such a romantic setting at our wedding, which we will never forget! Thank you Dennille, and your team, for creating the most beautiful works of art for our perfect day! Anyone who is able to snag Village Green Florist for the wedding will not be disappointed!

-Sara & Dan Gladu

Willow & Rai Floral Design 35
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 36
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 37

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Words cannot express how stunning the florals Dennille put together for our wedding we're. From my bouquet, to the table garland and to our ceremony flowers, everything was breathtaking. She's such a pleasure to work with and was able to make some last minute changes based on the weather the day of. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Britt · Married on 05/21/2017

Dennille was an absolute joy to work with! I told her the flowers I loved, a general idea, showed her my Pinterest boards and let her do her thing! She is a true artist. I couldn't have been happier with her work :)

Sent on 06/25/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2016

OMG!!! Totally use this florist!! She was really awesome. She got my flowers done for me so perfectly. I had a picture and an idea, and with about 5 minutes talking with her she said she'd come up with something for me. When i saw my bouquet i nearly cried because it was just perfect. It was exactly what i had in mind, but better, because it was real and not just an idea. My groom's boutonniere matched his tie perfectly and my Father of the bride matched my dress. Just AWESOME!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Ariel · Married on 09/24/2016

Denille was such a kind, friendly wedding vendor. I loved working with her and discussing my vision and she did an amazing job combining mine and my husband's preferences. Her work was gorgeous and received so many compliments! I would love to work with her again in the future :)

Sent on 10/24/2016

Allysa · Married on 05/14/2016

When my husband and I first started planning our wedding a little over a year ago, we knew that flowers would play an important role in our decor. Living out of state while planning a Vermont wedding had its challenges, and we were really unsure of whom to trust to create the look and feel we wanted for our special day. After many days of online research, we stumbled upon The Village Green Florist website; we instantly knew we had met the perfect floral designer. Once we met Dennille in person, she instantly put us at ease; after only a few short minutes with her we knew we were in great hands. She understood exactly the romantic theme we were hoping to create. She was willing to work with us on our budget and came up with great ways to cut costs, while still maintaining our expectations. All of the floral arrangements Dennille created were simply stunning. The flower choices, the color combinations, and the textures were truly spectacular. Dennille is such a talented and creative floral designer, as well as a caring and kind individual. Between our wedding flowers and the other beautiful arrangements we have seen her create, in our opinion, her talent is truly unmatched and the best Vermont has to offer. We are looking forward to moving back to Vermont so we can visit her shop and fill our home and life with her wonderful work. We recommend her with high regards.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2016

I can't thank Dennille Austin and Village Green Florist enough for the beautiful flowers she designed for our wedding!! I fell in love with her work after viewing her online portfolio and knew that I would be in excellent hands after meeting her. Her attention to detail, artistry, and knowledge of product is second to none. She also worked with us to stay within our budget without compromising quality. She was very responsive over phone and email, which was very important to me as I now live out of state, and a joy to work with. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers to capture the spring garden theme for our wedding. Every single piece, from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces and my bouquet, was absolutely stunning. And the compliments from our guests were too many to count. I truly believe that if it can be done with flowers/plants, Dennille can do it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for a wedding, formal event, or any other occasion where flowers are an integral part of your decor.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Amber · Married on 08/15/2015

Dennille was so great to work with and the flowers were beautiful! I gave her colors to work with and she came back with the most gorgeous bouquets I could have imagined! We went with simple centerpieces and the colors of the flowers she chose were perfect. I would highly recommend their services, they were so easy to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Willow & Rai Floral Design's reply:

Congratulations to you both! You were such a pleasure to work with and so incredibly happy you loved your flowers.

Dennille was absolutely wonderful and the flowers were beautiful. I went back and forth about details and Dennille went with the flow, was sweet and extremely flexible. She never made me feel that I was being a hassle, or irritating her and that meant a lot as a stressed out bride.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Kassandra · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely amazing! My flowers were beyond my expectations!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Dennille was fabulous to work with and the flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning! I started out with an extremely vague idea of what I wanted, and through many emails and phone calls she was able to guide me in the right direction and choose flowers for my bouquet that captured my wedding day even better than I could have imagined. She was a pleasure to work with, and the flowers were beautiful. They also lasted a long time after the ceremony! We gave some family members wrap bouquets that still looked fresh and new over a week later.

My husband also purchased me a surprise wrap bouquet for my medical school graduation a few weeks later, and that is also still just as beautiful as the day I received it. I would absolutely recommend the Village Green Florist!!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Kara · Married on 11/01/2014

Dennille at Village Green is great to work with. As a bride without a clear vision and conflicting ideas, she was able to talk to me to figure out what would work best for my November wedding. She helped me to choose a color scheme that was so beautiful and elegant. Also, she was very willing to work within a budget given to her. When weather caused an element of my centerpieces to become unavailable, she let me know and provided a few ideas to replace the missing piece. I would definitely recommend any bride to go to Village Green for their wedding day.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Sasha · Married on 10/04/2014

We worked with Denille directly, to create my bridal bouquet, mothers corsages, and my husbands boutonniere. While our wedding was TINY compared to standard events, Denille never batted an eye at our request, and came to the table with great suggestions, and patience. I am a floral novice, so I used a lot of "I like this picture, with this color mixed in, with this other picture for a wrap, but not too 'wild'" to describe my vision.
    To say she is a professional with AMAZING artistic talent is an understatement.
    Denille worked her way through all my ranting requests, and verified every detail of my 'needs' list. She adjusted with me over the course of weeks, and flawlessly updated our order when we changed our minds on the final count of boutonnieres.
    Vermont is home to many, many weddings, and professionals. But, our tiny style, and simple needs didn't fit within the confines of many of the larger retailers here. Denille stepped in and solved that problem perfectly!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Colin & Mary Beth · Married on 08/31/2014

She was wonderful to work with and is truly amazing at her job. We would recommend her services to everyone! She immediately new the look that we wanted for our wedding and executed it flawlessly. She was easy to work with, made the experience fun, with low stress and low pressure. And with such high quality blooms, we are still enjoying the flowers a week later. If you have any doubt, The Village Green Florist will ensure you day is beautiful.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/23/2014

Although I worked with MANY amazing vendors, Dennille at The Village Green Florist was absolutely amazing to work with! From the moment I met with Dennille, I felt completely comfortable. One of the many things I loved about working with Dennille was her responsiveness - Dennille reached out to me numerous times throughout the planning process - she event went as far as tracking down our table linens to ensure that the vases we picked out went perfectly! She gave her opinion, provided images when I didn't know what certain flowers looked like and above all, she hit the nail on the head with our centerpieces, bouquets, etc. I received so many compliments on our flowers and was beyond thrilled with how they turned out. Dennille is wonderful to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her and her business!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Willow & Rai Floral Design's reply:

So glad I could make you feel comfortable! Thank you for the nice words, it was so nice working with you :)