44 Reviews for Village Green Florist Weddings & Events

Clean Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
43 Village Green Florist Weddings & Events Reviews

Dennille created great bouquets and center pieces for us. She did a fantastic job making my vague ideas into a reality. She created beautiful rustic pieces with lots of greenery and textures in them. I wanted something that wasn't just flowers, and I loved what she created. She was a bit slow to respond in our initial correspondences, but after that everything went very smoothly.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dennille was such a pleasure to work with for our florals. I do not live in Vermont so I only was able to communicate with Dennille over the phone and email. Since I could not meet her in person I created a lot of detail documents to visually show what I had in mind for florals. Dennille was great about looking at my vision and setting expectations with me. On the wedding day all of our floral arrangements were exactly what I wanted. Dennille fully brought my floral vision to life. For all of my arrangements I wanted all white florals with greenery accents. Everything looked so elegant and “pinterest” worthy! I would highly recommend Village Green Florist for your wedding, she is great to work with and does beautiful work.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

The most beautiful flowers and phenomenal service! Her creative vision and passion shows in her products. I was blown away when I saw the bouquet she put together for our elopement. And they translated beautifully in the photos. The color, the texture, the variety - just amazing! The bouquet complimented by dress and style perfectly. We could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Mia, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dennille is a flower artist. She is the best. I can’t say enough about her floral designs-they are truly one of a kind! She will make your wedding a fairy tale. Love her so much!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Dennille, thank you so much for the most beautiful wedding bouquets I have ever seen. We had a small order for Village Green, but it was completely worth it. I am drooling over every photo. The fall arrangements she put together for my sister and I, along with a handful of boutonnieres and corsages, were wonderful. Dennille worked closely with us to ensure our needs were met, even as wedding colors and dresses changed, she kept in step with us. I would 100% recommend this lovely florist if you're looking for fresh, whimsical, and unexpected styling. Five stars.

Profile Picture Julia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oh my gosh, I cannot say enough about this business! I was planning my recent wedding in Vermont from South Carolina and Dennille made the whole process stress free! She was quick with her emails and was so wonderful to work with. My flowers came out beautifully! I wished my bouquet would last forever - it was gorgeous! I can't believe how well she captured my vision! I highly recommend this business

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Denille at Village Green created a stunning floral environment at The Ponds from the arbor to the mantle and tables. The bouquets were large and exactly the right colors. We were so pleased this past weekend

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dennille at The Village Green was wonderful to work with. I was planning my wedding from out of state which made communication sometimes challenging, but everything turned out just perfectly. She really understood my vision and was very clear about what inspiration she was drawing from my pinterest board. She helped brainstorm affordable alternatives to more expensive flowers so that we could stay within our budget. Of all the elements of the wedding I have received compliments on, the flowers have been the most glowing and frequent. She even helped me get in contact with people to help me preserve my (stunning!) bouquet. Even though our floral budget wasn't huge, Dennille really delivered a gorgeous array of flowers that helped tie everything together. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Village Green did an amazing job with the arrangements for our wedding! Each arrangement was full and the colors were just what I had asked for! More importantly Dennille was so easy to work with! She was always available to answer any question or make any changes I wanted. I can't wait to use The Village Green for our next family event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns

Working with Dennille was an absolutely pleasure to work with. In fact, we have never met! We did all our planning on the phone or via email. As I am very busy with grad school and live a few hours away from Vermont, we never got to meet face to face. However, she put just as much effort into planning and executing our beautiful flower arrangements as you can possibly imagine. She worked patiently with me to narrow down my Pinterest board of flowers for inspiration, and came up with the perfect flower "recipe" to capture my vision! There was absolutely nothing I would have changed about the flowers and I am SO thankful we spent the time and money.

We cannot express how amazingly beautiful all of the flowers were at our wedding. It was everything we dreamed of and more. Our friends and family were also blown away by the beauty of our wedding, and that is largely due to the beautiful arrangements. The arbor was exquisite too.

You expertly transformed my vision into something spectacular and romantic. I will forever be gratefulIt really created such a romantic setting at our wedding, which we will never forget! Thank you Dennille, and your team, for creating the most beautiful works of art for our perfect day! Anyone who is able to snag Village Green Florist for the wedding will not be disappointed!

-Sara & Dan Gladu

Profile Picture Sara, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how stunning the florals Dennille put together for our wedding we're. From my bouquet, to the table garland and to our ceremony flowers, everything was breathtaking. She's such a pleasure to work with and was able to make some last minute changes based on the weather the day of. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The florals that Dennille arranged for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! As a very picky bride who had a very distinct vision, Dennille executed it very well! My bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were stunning and the way she arranged the florals on our ceremony arbor was just perfect! All the reception flower arrangements and the beautiful mantle garland really made the reception space come to life. The quality of the flowers was excellent. Thank you Dennille for bringing our floral vision to life!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Dennille was an absolute joy to work with! I told her the flowers I loved, a general idea, showed her my Pinterest boards and let her do her thing! She is a true artist. I couldn't have been happier with her work :)

Profile Picture Britt, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

OMG!!! Totally use this florist!! She was really awesome. She got my flowers done for me so perfectly. I had a picture and an idea, and with about 5 minutes talking with her she said she'd come up with something for me. When i saw my bouquet i nearly cried because it was just perfect. It was exactly what i had in mind, but better, because it was real and not just an idea. My groom's boutonniere matched his tie perfectly and my Father of the bride matched my dress. Just AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture User7357149, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Denille was such a kind, friendly wedding vendor. I loved working with her and discussing my vision and she did an amazing job combining mine and my husband's preferences. Her work was gorgeous and received so many compliments! I would love to work with her again in the future :)

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements
3.9

Dennille was very flexible with us and wanted to find a way to make our initial ideas/hopes worked, despite the budget constraints we had. Her services far exceeded what we expected! I recommend having a good general idea of what you are looking for (including types of flowers, color palette, etc.) and a cost in mind. You should also prepare to create Pinterest boards with examples of what you are looking for so that they can capture your preferences. I also recommending playing an active role in communication from the start, and to follow-up often if you have unanswered questions. Response time can be slow occasionally, but it's understood based on their volume.

Profile Picture User7302889, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Village green was amazing! When our wedding was cancelled on the Vermont side of Champlain lake, she did everything she could to accommodate the wedding being moved back to the Plattsburg side of the lake. She definitely was very flexible in this time and was also flexible in giving us half of our flowers at a meeting spot and then delivering the rest to their final destination. I would definitely recommend Village Green. Love them!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

When my husband and I first started planning our wedding a little over a year ago, we knew that flowers would play an important role in our decor. Living out of state while planning a Vermont wedding had its challenges, and we were really unsure of whom to trust to create the look and feel we wanted for our special day. After many days of online research, we stumbled upon The Village Green Florist website; we instantly knew we had met the perfect floral designer. Once we met Dennille in person, she instantly put us at ease; after only a few short minutes with her we knew we were in great hands. She understood exactly the romantic theme we were hoping to create. She was willing to work with us on our budget and came up with great ways to cut costs, while still maintaining our expectations. All of the floral arrangements Dennille created were simply stunning. The flower choices, the color combinations, and the textures were truly spectacular. Dennille is such a talented and creative floral designer, as well as a caring and kind individual. Between our wedding flowers and the other beautiful arrangements we have seen her create, in our opinion, her talent is truly unmatched and the best Vermont has to offer. We are looking forward to moving back to Vermont so we can visit her shop and fill our home and life with her wonderful work. We recommend her with high regards.

Profile Picture Allysa, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I can't thank Dennille Austin and Village Green Florist enough for the beautiful flowers she designed for our wedding!! I fell in love with her work after viewing her online portfolio and knew that I would be in excellent hands after meeting her. Her attention to detail, artistry, and knowledge of product is second to none. She also worked with us to stay within our budget without compromising quality. She was very responsive over phone and email, which was very important to me as I now live out of state, and a joy to work with. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers to capture the spring garden theme for our wedding. Every single piece, from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces and my bouquet, was absolutely stunning. And the compliments from our guests were too many to count. I truly believe that if it can be done with flowers/plants, Dennille can do it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for a wedding, formal event, or any other occasion where flowers are an integral part of your decor.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
4.3

Dennille and Village Green Florists added such beauty to our wedding. We got married on Colombus day weekend with lots of foliage and in an area that had much natural elements. She worked with us and our budget to remain minimal but classic and with our vision. The flowers were beautiful and she embraced a last minute change last minute that helped a ton. Thank you! We got so many compliments on the look. The only thing I can say is the response time with emails and phonecalls is not the quickest (for most impatient brides) but its important to remember she is a small business and works very hard on much of the weekends. I think just being patient with emails and calling when needed solved that, but just one thing to note. When we met her for our initial meeting she was so sweet, cordial and very flexible to our budget. The delivery of the flowers helped so much! We barely even knew seh popped by to do it, it was so seamless! Thanks Denille and we will always appreciate all of your hard work :)

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dennille's creations were stunning! The bouquets were exactly what I had hoped for and more! The colors were beautiful and looked amazing together. She is definitely easy to work with and better priced then a lot of other places we looked at.

Profile Picture User6303748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Dennille was so great to work with and the flowers were beautiful! I gave her colors to work with and she came back with the most gorgeous bouquets I could have imagined! We went with simple centerpieces and the colors of the flowers she chose were perfect. I would highly recommend their services, they were so easy to work with.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amber, 8/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dennille was absolutely wonderful and the flowers were beautiful. I went back and forth about details and Dennille went with the flow, was sweet and extremely flexible. She never made me feel that I was being a hassle, or irritating her and that meant a lot as a stressed out bride.

Profile Picture User3867810, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing! My flowers were beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Kassandra, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dennille was fabulous to work with and the flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning! I started out with an extremely vague idea of what I wanted, and through many emails and phone calls she was able to guide me in the right direction and choose flowers for my bouquet that captured my wedding day even better than I could have imagined. She was a pleasure to work with, and the flowers were beautiful. They also lasted a long time after the ceremony! We gave some family members wrap bouquets that still looked fresh and new over a week later.

My husband also purchased me a surprise wrap bouquet for my medical school graduation a few weeks later, and that is also still just as beautiful as the day I received it. I would absolutely recommend the Village Green Florist!!

Profile Picture User5102200, 2+ years ago, 1 Review