Village Club of Sands Point Reviews

Village Club of Sands Point 7
  • Curinne

Curinne Infantolino · Married on 09/28/2019

Dream wedding!

There are no words to really describe the amazing experience we had at the The Village Club. We worked with Ashley from the very beginning and she couldn't have been more accommodating, She is an absolute doll and so easy going and a delight to work with. Every inch of the Mansion is exquisite, my guests were in awe of the whole venue, every corner you turn, every room upstairs and down, are so filled with rich and beautiful history. The staff! OMG LUCY is the most wonderful person and Bridal Attendant a girl could ask for. To say she went above and beyond would be an understatement. She stayed by my side for the entire day, I never needed for anything, she was 100% on top of everything all day. Rachel was there all day as well, she was amazing, and so accommodating, she did everything with a smile, even with some last minute changes she always went with the flow, she was wonderful! The food was absolutely delicious! my guests are still talking about the cocktail hour. Chef even came up with a new passed hors d'oeuvre in honor of a passed family member. The steak was perfect, the duck was unreal! Really I cannot say enough good things about this venue. If I could do it all over again, I would and I wouldn't change a thing. In fact I want to host more events there in the future! I cant wait!
    Thank you to the whole team at the village club for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Village Club of Sands Point 12
    Village Club of Sands Point 13

Village Club of Sands Point's reply:

Hi Curinne,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working together. We can not wait for the opportunity to host you and your family again!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hindieh · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful venue

Top notch service and a beautiful venue to take pictures. We all had the best time even with our small wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Alex H · Married on 08/17/2019

Fabulous wedding venue!

As everyone reading this knows, planning your wedding is really daunting. Each venue we looked at had its pros and cons. But when we found VCSP there were little to no downsides. We had a great experience working with Ashley and everyone at VCSP. They were flexible and attentive in the planning process. The wedding itself was perfect. All details were taken care of. Ashley was on top of all the last minute touches, the food was fabulous and the chef walked around all night making sure things were on point. He even brought me out more dessert at the end of the night! Our wedding attendant, Lucy, was the one of the best parts. She was there the entire time and for everything you could think of. She had water on hand, she reminded me to eat in the morning, she helped with the dress and the bustle (I had a day of coordinator too and Lucy was still super amazing!), the list goes on and on. The guests are still talking about how beautiful the place is and how good the food was and how much fun they had! My cousin just got engaged and she wants to have her wedding there and I'm so excited! I totally recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Village Club of Sands Point 27
  • Ricky

Ricky Slade · Married on 05/26/2019

My daughters wedding 5/26/2019

This is the second wedding I’ve done and the fourth major party I’ve hosted . I’ve had very elaborate venues such as Pierre Hotel etc . I have never come across a more perfect venue for a wedding or party for under 250 guests . This was a regal , grand mansion owned by the Guggenheim family and ultimately purchased by the village of Sands Point . The club manager Dana was at the top of her game and runs this club like a fine Swiss watch . You can see the respect she commands from her staff . Ashley Romanelli who is the event coordinator is on another level with her professionalism, her sweet and charming personality and most important, her knowledge of how to coordinate and run a first class function . I have never encountered a more flexible attitude and a credo of “ bending over backward approach “ to making your party successful. The grounds are magnificent and the food was amazing . This venue lends itself to the full gamut of an intimate party to a large scale affair . The rest of the staff rises to the occasion from Rachel to Jack who is the clubs Chef and not to leave out Lucy who attended to the Bride and bridal party like they were royalty . Don’t think twice if you want the most memorable, top notch , classy and elegant event . Village Club At Sands Point , YOU ROCK !!
    Anyone who has questions feel free to reach out to me Rick slade 954-547-9003

Village Club of Sands Point 39
    Village Club of Sands Point 40
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2018

Stunning Venue & Amazing Team!

Hands down amazing in every single way!! Stumbling across this venue was the best thing that could have ever happened. I'm from Long Island, live in Chicago currently and needed to have my dream wedding in NY. I searched high and low for a mind blowing and unique venue until I found The Village Club of Sands Point. From the moment you pull up to the venue you are in owe of the perfectly kept grounds, NYC skyline, water view and just overall beauty of the mansion. From just the initial conversations I knew we were in great hands. We had FaceTime meetings, they let my mom drop in at a moments notice to do as many walk-through's as needed and Andrea was beyond patient and receptive to my excessive planning e-mails. Andrea who is the Event Coordinator for the venue helped me with inspiration, vendors, accommodations and everything we could possibly need. She jumped in and personally coordinated details and timelines with our vendors which I will always be grateful for because I could not have planned our wedding from out-of-state without her. When it came down to the final weeks we sat down with Dana who is General Manager and a saint. She went through every single second of the day to make sure every detail was covered, created floor plans and was fabulous in every way. They led the show, set up all of decor exactly as I imagined and never missed a beat. The day of my girls and I got ready upstairs in the beautiful bridal suite and hotel area. The VCSP team was there bright and early to greet us and treat us like royalty while overseeing all of the incoming vendors. And that is when we met LUCY..there are not enough words to describe how beyond amazing Lucy is. She was our Bridal Attendant for the day who we all quickly adopted as a our new best friend. She was the kindest, most efficient and helpful person I could have ever hoped to have by our side for our wedding. She made sure my veil and dress never touched the ground, she even cut my steak to force fed me and hydrated me as the day flew by (she insisted). If you needed scissors, tape or anything else you could possibly think of it was in her pockets..she was literally an angel. In fact, every single person at VCSP went above and beyond. They moved furniture, hung decor, made special accommodations with no questions asked and executed everything perfectly. The food was amazing, people were blown away by every course. One of the best parts of the venue is the hotel rooms upstairs, they are beautiful and we were able to have our whole wedding party spend the the night with us to keep the party going. We lived like kings and queens for the night when the reception was over we made our way upstairs and kept the party going. Dana even had balloons that I had brought with us for the after party, inflated and hung up for one last surprise. Brenda who helped us coordinate the hotel rooms made sure each guest had their welcome bags ready for them too. There was no rush out the door and since we no longer live in NY it was extra special for us to have that accommodation to spend extra time with our friends and family. I could go on for days and would give this venue 100 stars if it was an option. I cant thank Andrea, Dana, Lucy, Ben and Brenda and the rest of the spectacular Village Club for the perfect experience that would have not been possible without them. The mansion will always be stunning but the perfect wedding experience was all possible thanks to their team!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Village Club of Sands Point 47
    Village Club of Sands Point 48
    Village Club of Sands Point 49

Lexi · Married on 07/21/2018

Village Club of Sands Point was a dream location for my wedding reception. Everything was absolutely perfect and the night could not have been more beautiful and romantic. Candles were scattered throughout the mansion and on the staircase, guests danced all night long in the courtyard with the glass ceiling, and the floral arrangements looked beautiful amidst the backdrop of stone walls and the dining room. Andrea, our wedding event coordinator, was so helpful and accommodating since day one. She ensured that everything was perfect and that the entire night went smoothly....thank you so much Andrea! The entire staff for the night was INCREDIBLE. Nothing but endless thank yous and compliments from my me, my husband, and all our guests. The morning of the wedding, I was able to get ready in one of the beautiful hotel suites at the venue which was perfect. We were given celebratory champagne and lunch which made getting ready a stress-free wonderful experience. To make things even more amazing, I was given a bridal attendant, Lucy, who treated me as if I was her own daughter and assisted me throughout the day. She was an absolute sweetheart and was a great help. Everyone involved in our reception was responsive, professional, genuinely kind, and helpful. Everything was literally perfect and I could not be happier. The food was absolutely delicious, wait staff accommodated all guests including my two little nephews (Thanks Zelda!), the acoustics were perfect for our 8 piece band, and all went smoothly. The Village Club of Sands Point is the epitome of romance, elegance, and class. My dream wedding became a reality!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Nicole · event on 06/23/2018

I chose to have my daughter’s bridal shower at the Village club of Sands point. Working with the event director Andrea Gomez was a absolute pleasure. Andrea helped me plan a beautiful event at the club. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. The day went so smoothly due to Andrea’s attention to detail. I could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend this venue. As an aside I had also had prior experience with the village club. I had my daught. The day went so smoothly due to Andrea‘s attention to detail. I could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend this venue. As an aside I had also had prior experience with the village club. We had our oldest daughter‘s wedding there approximately six years ago and everything was just perfect. It is a very special venue It used to be an old Guggenheim mansion. I think for a wedding or any other special occasion this is a Then you worth considering.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Patricia · Married on 01/19/2018

Our wedding on January 20, 2018 was truly a dream come true! The Village Club of Sands Point provided a stunning, regal backdrop for a winter wedding. Executive Chef Jack Clark left no stone unturned to provide the most magnificent dining options. All the guests raved about the food selections, the wonderful wines and amazing desserts. Andrea Gomez and Elvis Jimenez were everywhere seeing to each detail. Absolutely each detail was perfect and we could relax and enjoy each moment of a perfect day. Thank you to all at the Village Club for such an experience!!

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • Tatyana

Tatyana · Married on 12/30/2017

We just had our wedding at the Village Club of Sands Point and I recommend every Bride have there wedding here. Our 12/30/17 wedding was one we all will remember. Not one thing went wrong during this day! The charm and elegance of the VCSP is all the guests kept talking about. The staff were amazing with all the little details and helped with making sure we were fed all day because the day is just so busy. The food was also amazing! Everyone loved it. Last minute, I decided on a piano player for cocktail hour and they helped me find one in a weeks time! We did get lucky someone was available but without there help that wouldn’t have been possible. Being able to stay at the VCSP the whole weekend of the wedding was the best thing I have done and is a must for all Brides. It makes everything so much easier and with less things to worry about. Andrea and Elvis were ninja mind-readers. They never were in the way and when you needed something, somehow they were already there doing it or it was already done. They took all the stress away from me. I am so happy with how my wedding went and they are a huge part of making it perfect! Thank you for an amazing venue and staff! You must book the VCSP!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Village Club of Sands Point 50
    Village Club of Sands Point 51

Village Club of Sands Point's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day!!

Kenneth · event on 12/09/2017

Great venue, excellent food, attentive staff and competent management. We were very happy with all aspects of our event. The pre-planning was very smooth. The quality of the the food was top notch. The venue is beautiful. No negatives.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I even start? First off, this venue is incredible and speaks for itself! It is beautiful inside and out. On top of that, Burak, Elvis, and Andrea were an absolute pleasure to work with. The thing I appreciated the most is that they were so flexible with anything we wanted to do and anything we threw at them, they knocked it out of the park! We are so grateful for everything they did and the hard work of their staff. This was a giant house party as the entire wedding party stayed in the rooms upstairs and really made for a nice day as some of our closest friends and family did not have to leave all day. The food was out-of-this-world! Ceremony was held in the courtyard which turned into the dance floor...UNREAL! On behalf of my wife and I, thank you to everyone at The Village Club of Sands Point as this place is truly a diamond in the rough.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Deniz · Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely magical venue! The service and professionalism of everyone was perfect. Every detail was maticulasly attended to.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jim · Married on 09/16/2017

VCoSP is an amazing place to have a wedding. The grounds and building are excellent and well kept, and Burak and Andrea are great to work with. They met all of our needs and expectations and even helped us out with a few details we overlooked - really had our backs and made sure everything went smoothly. We rented the rooms upstairs too, which were so nice, and it really makes you feel like you have the place to yourselves for a weekend. Once we found this place we knew it was our venue, so we were very happy that it was also a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 09/28/2017

From the minute we met Burak Mayveci at the Village Club we knew we were in great hands. He was so easy to talk to (zero high pressure) and made us feel confident that our daughters wedding would be perfect. He was patient with our questions and so honest and helpful, making amazing suggestions that turned out to be the right solutions. But we couldn't possibly appreciate how special working with he and his staff would be until we got closer to the date. No matter how many questions and favors we asked, they were responsive and cooperative! I should mention this was our third child's wedding in 4 years and our other experiences with venues were awful in comparison. So I say with 100% confidence, if you are searching for the perfect wedding location, you would feel like you won the lottery here. The setting is breathtaking with the Long Island sound in the backyard. The courtyard is magical (a photographers dream), the food plentiful and delicious (our guests could not stop raving about the filet mignon) and the staff as professional and helpful as you could ask for (Andrea was such a doll). We also used their hotel upstairs for the bridesmaids to get ready and the girls were swept up in the romance of the mansion. Can you tell how happy we were with the Village Club??? Thank you Burak, Andrea, Elvis and the chef for more than delivering on your promises. The day was a dream come true for our families and guests and we will never forget how hard you worked the whole year to bring our vision to life!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/03/2017

Excellent wedding venue. Beautiful grounds, magnificent mansion and great food. Everything about the day was perfect. Burak and his staff went above and beyond to help my son and his beautiful bride have a truly memorable experience.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Steve · event on 08/25/2017

We have had our company event with The Village Club for 4 years and it is always executed beautifully.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Steven · event on 05/21/2017

Highly recommended. Food and service were outstanding. Rave reviews from all the guests!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Janine · Married on 05/07/2017

My wedding at the Village Club of Sands Point was truly a magical experience. Burak, Andrea, Elvis and staff made planning a wedding so simple. They were always so professional, responsive, flexible and organized. The venue itself is absolutely stunning and so elegant. The menu choices, food display, and service was fantastic. Everything flowed from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the dinner and dancing. I wish I could give ratings higher than 5 stars. I cannot thank them enough for organizing my fairytale wedding :)

Sent on 05/11/2017

Josette · Married on 05/07/2017

What an incredible place and what an incredible team!
    Our daughter's wedding was flawless thanks to team Burak, Andrea, Elvis, Brenda and the whole crew!
    Their professionalism, their hospitality and their flexibility made us feel right at home and made our guest rave about the wedding!!
    The food was amazing and the staff was super nice!
    Thank you for making this experience an unforgettable one!
    The Sadaka family

Sent on 05/12/2017

Christian · event on 04/17/2017

Great job and we would love to have another event at the Village Club of Sands Point.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Lisa · event on 04/08/2017

Thank you for making My children's day a magical experience .
    Your staff was very attentive to all my needs .
    Thank you !!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Trish · event on 03/24/2017

Burak and the entire staff are wonderful to work with. Food and service were fantastic and the space is beyond gorgeous.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Burak, Elvis, and Andrea were an absolute dream to work with! They were always very responsive, attentive, and really know how to throw a party!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Christine · Married on 01/01/2017

We had our wedding reception at the Village Club of Sands Point in 1997! I believe we were the first or one of their first weddings. It was magical. We danced in the courtyard listening to jazz musicians and dined in the beautiful dining room. We stayed in the hotel on the night of our wedding. Our photos are beautiful. I always felt so fortunate to have been married there.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

This is the most beautiful venue. If I could live here I would. Andrea & Burak are amazing! And the Chef is personable, caring and makes the most delicious food! Our guests couldn't get over how plentiful and delicious everything was!! We did upgrade to the raw bar & lamb which everyone loved! Our guests also loved the decor and architecture of the building which is absolutely gorgeous. We will most definitely be back! :)

Sent on 11/26/2016