Village Club of Sands Point Reviews

Village Club of Sands Point 6
Village Club of Sands Point 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2018

Stunning Venue & Amazing Team!

Hands down amazing in every single way!! Stumbling across this venue was the best thing that could have ever happened. I'm from Long Island, live in Chicago currently and needed to have my dream wedding in NY. I searched high and low for a mind blowing and unique venue until I found The Village Club of Sands Point. From the moment you pull up to the venue you are in owe of the perfectly kept grounds, NYC skyline, water view and just overall beauty of the mansion. From just the initial conversations I knew we were in great hands. We had FaceTime meetings, they let my mom drop in at a moments notice to do as many walk-through's as needed and Andrea was beyond patient and receptive to my excessive planning e-mails. Andrea who is the Event Coordinator for the venue helped me with inspiration, vendors, accommodations and everything we could possibly need. She jumped in and personally coordinated details and timelines with our vendors which I will always be grateful for because I could not have planned our wedding from out-of-state without her. When it came down to the final weeks we sat down with Dana who is General Manager and a saint. She went through every single second of the day to make sure every detail was covered, created floor plans and was fabulous in every way. They led the show, set up all of decor exactly as I imagined and never missed a beat. The day of my girls and I got ready upstairs in the beautiful bridal suite and hotel area. The VCSP team was there bright and early to greet us and treat us like royalty while overseeing all of the incoming vendors. And that is when we met LUCY..there are not enough words to describe how beyond amazing Lucy is. She was our Bridal Attendant for the day who we all quickly adopted as a our new best friend. She was the kindest, most efficient and helpful person I could have ever hoped to have by our side for our wedding. She made sure my veil and dress never touched the ground, she even cut my steak to force fed me and hydrated me as the day flew by (she insisted). If you needed scissors, tape or anything else you could possibly think of it was in her pockets..she was literally an angel. In fact, every single person at VCSP went above and beyond. They moved furniture, hung decor, made special accommodations with no questions asked and executed everything perfectly. The food was amazing, people were blown away by every course. One of the best parts of the venue is the hotel rooms upstairs, they are beautiful and we were able to have our whole wedding party spend the the night with us to keep the party going. We lived like kings and queens for the night when the reception was over we made our way upstairs and kept the party going. Dana even had balloons that I had brought with us for the after party, inflated and hung up for one last surprise. Brenda who helped us coordinate the hotel rooms made sure each guest had their welcome bags ready for them too. There was no rush out the door and since we no longer live in NY it was extra special for us to have that accommodation to spend extra time with our friends and family. I could go on for days and would give this venue 100 stars if it was an option. I cant thank Andrea, Dana, Lucy, Ben and Brenda and the rest of the spectacular Village Club for the perfect experience that would have not been possible without them. The mansion will always be stunning but the perfect wedding experience was all possible thanks to their team!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Village Club of Sands Point 27
    Village Club of Sands Point 28
    Village Club of Sands Point 29

Lexi · Married on 07/21/2018

Village Club of Sands Point was a dream location for my wedding reception. Everything was absolutely perfect and the night could not have been more beautiful and romantic. Candles were scattered throughout the mansion and on the staircase, guests danced all night long in the courtyard with the glass ceiling, and the floral arrangements looked beautiful amidst the backdrop of stone walls and the dining room. Andrea, our wedding event coordinator, was so helpful and accommodating since day one. She ensured that everything was perfect and that the entire night went smoothly....thank you so much Andrea! The entire staff for the night was INCREDIBLE. Nothing but endless thank yous and compliments from my me, my husband, and all our guests. The morning of the wedding, I was able to get ready in one of the beautiful hotel suites at the venue which was perfect. We were given celebratory champagne and lunch which made getting ready a stress-free wonderful experience. To make things even more amazing, I was given a bridal attendant, Lucy, who treated me as if I was her own daughter and assisted me throughout the day. She was an absolute sweetheart and was a great help. Everyone involved in our reception was responsive, professional, genuinely kind, and helpful. Everything was literally perfect and I could not be happier. The food was absolutely delicious, wait staff accommodated all guests including my two little nephews (Thanks Zelda!), the acoustics were perfect for our 8 piece band, and all went smoothly. The Village Club of Sands Point is the epitome of romance, elegance, and class. My dream wedding became a reality!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Nicole · event on 06/23/2018

I chose to have my daughter’s bridal shower at the Village club of Sands point. Working with the event director Andrea Gomez was a absolute pleasure. Andrea helped me plan a beautiful event at the club. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. The day went so smoothly due to Andrea’s attention to detail. I could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend this venue. As an aside I had also had prior experience with the village club. I had my daught. The day went so smoothly due to Andrea‘s attention to detail. I could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend this venue. As an aside I had also had prior experience with the village club. We had our oldest daughter‘s wedding there approximately six years ago and everything was just perfect. It is a very special venue It used to be an old Guggenheim mansion. I think for a wedding or any other special occasion this is a Then you worth considering.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Patricia · Married on 01/19/2018

Our wedding on January 20, 2018 was truly a dream come true! The Village Club of Sands Point provided a stunning, regal backdrop for a winter wedding. Executive Chef Jack Clark left no stone unturned to provide the most magnificent dining options. All the guests raved about the food selections, the wonderful wines and amazing desserts. Andrea Gomez and Elvis Jimenez were everywhere seeing to each detail. Absolutely each detail was perfect and we could relax and enjoy each moment of a perfect day. Thank you to all at the Village Club for such an experience!!

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • Tatyana

Tatyana · Married on 12/30/2017

We just had our wedding at the Village Club of Sands Point and I recommend every Bride have there wedding here. Our 12/30/17 wedding was one we all will remember. Not one thing went wrong during this day! The charm and elegance of the VCSP is all the guests kept talking about. The staff were amazing with all the little details and helped with making sure we were fed all day because the day is just so busy. The food was also amazing! Everyone loved it. Last minute, I decided on a piano player for cocktail hour and they helped me find one in a weeks time! We did get lucky someone was available but without there help that wouldn’t have been possible. Being able to stay at the VCSP the whole weekend of the wedding was the best thing I have done and is a must for all Brides. It makes everything so much easier and with less things to worry about. Andrea and Elvis were ninja mind-readers. They never were in the way and when you needed something, somehow they were already there doing it or it was already done. They took all the stress away from me. I am so happy with how my wedding went and they are a huge part of making it perfect! Thank you for an amazing venue and staff! You must book the VCSP!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Village Club of Sands Point 30
    Village Club of Sands Point 31

Village Club of Sands Point's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day!!

Kenneth · event on 12/09/2017

Great venue, excellent food, attentive staff and competent management. We were very happy with all aspects of our event. The pre-planning was very smooth. The quality of the the food was top notch. The venue is beautiful. No negatives.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I even start? First off, this venue is incredible and speaks for itself! It is beautiful inside and out. On top of that, Burak, Elvis, and Andrea were an absolute pleasure to work with. The thing I appreciated the most is that they were so flexible with anything we wanted to do and anything we threw at them, they knocked it out of the park! We are so grateful for everything they did and the hard work of their staff. This was a giant house party as the entire wedding party stayed in the rooms upstairs and really made for a nice day as some of our closest friends and family did not have to leave all day. The food was out-of-this-world! Ceremony was held in the courtyard which turned into the dance floor...UNREAL! On behalf of my wife and I, thank you to everyone at The Village Club of Sands Point as this place is truly a diamond in the rough.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Deniz · Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely magical venue! The service and professionalism of everyone was perfect. Every detail was maticulasly attended to.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jim · Married on 09/16/2017

VCoSP is an amazing place to have a wedding. The grounds and building are excellent and well kept, and Burak and Andrea are great to work with. They met all of our needs and expectations and even helped us out with a few details we overlooked - really had our backs and made sure everything went smoothly. We rented the rooms upstairs too, which were so nice, and it really makes you feel like you have the place to yourselves for a weekend. Once we found this place we knew it was our venue, so we were very happy that it was also a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 09/28/2017

From the minute we met Burak Mayveci at the Village Club we knew we were in great hands. He was so easy to talk to (zero high pressure) and made us feel confident that our daughters wedding would be perfect. He was patient with our questions and so honest and helpful, making amazing suggestions that turned out to be the right solutions. But we couldn't possibly appreciate how special working with he and his staff would be until we got closer to the date. No matter how many questions and favors we asked, they were responsive and cooperative! I should mention this was our third child's wedding in 4 years and our other experiences with venues were awful in comparison. So I say with 100% confidence, if you are searching for the perfect wedding location, you would feel like you won the lottery here. The setting is breathtaking with the Long Island sound in the backyard. The courtyard is magical (a photographers dream), the food plentiful and delicious (our guests could not stop raving about the filet mignon) and the staff as professional and helpful as you could ask for (Andrea was such a doll). We also used their hotel upstairs for the bridesmaids to get ready and the girls were swept up in the romance of the mansion. Can you tell how happy we were with the Village Club??? Thank you Burak, Andrea, Elvis and the chef for more than delivering on your promises. The day was a dream come true for our families and guests and we will never forget how hard you worked the whole year to bring our vision to life!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/03/2017

Excellent wedding venue. Beautiful grounds, magnificent mansion and great food. Everything about the day was perfect. Burak and his staff went above and beyond to help my son and his beautiful bride have a truly memorable experience.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Steve · event on 08/25/2017

We have had our company event with The Village Club for 4 years and it is always executed beautifully.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Steven · event on 05/21/2017

Highly recommended. Food and service were outstanding. Rave reviews from all the guests!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Janine · Married on 05/07/2017

My wedding at the Village Club of Sands Point was truly a magical experience. Burak, Andrea, Elvis and staff made planning a wedding so simple. They were always so professional, responsive, flexible and organized. The venue itself is absolutely stunning and so elegant. The menu choices, food display, and service was fantastic. Everything flowed from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the dinner and dancing. I wish I could give ratings higher than 5 stars. I cannot thank them enough for organizing my fairytale wedding :)

Sent on 05/11/2017

Josette · Married on 05/07/2017

What an incredible place and what an incredible team!
    Our daughter's wedding was flawless thanks to team Burak, Andrea, Elvis, Brenda and the whole crew!
    Their professionalism, their hospitality and their flexibility made us feel right at home and made our guest rave about the wedding!!
    The food was amazing and the staff was super nice!
    Thank you for making this experience an unforgettable one!
    The Sadaka family

Sent on 05/12/2017

Christian · event on 04/17/2017

Great job and we would love to have another event at the Village Club of Sands Point.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Lisa · event on 04/08/2017

Thank you for making My children's day a magical experience .
    Your staff was very attentive to all my needs .
    Thank you !!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Trish · event on 03/24/2017

Burak and the entire staff are wonderful to work with. Food and service were fantastic and the space is beyond gorgeous.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Burak, Elvis, and Andrea were an absolute dream to work with! They were always very responsive, attentive, and really know how to throw a party!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Christine · Married on 01/01/2017

We had our wedding reception at the Village Club of Sands Point in 1997! I believe we were the first or one of their first weddings. It was magical. We danced in the courtyard listening to jazz musicians and dined in the beautiful dining room. We stayed in the hotel on the night of our wedding. Our photos are beautiful. I always felt so fortunate to have been married there.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

This is the most beautiful venue. If I could live here I would. Andrea & Burak are amazing! And the Chef is personable, caring and makes the most delicious food! Our guests couldn't get over how plentiful and delicious everything was!! We did upgrade to the raw bar & lamb which everyone loved! Our guests also loved the decor and architecture of the building which is absolutely gorgeous. We will most definitely be back! :)

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • User7468932 · event on 11/18/2016

We had an amazing event at The Village Club. The mansion is beautiful and elegant. The food was delicious. The club was very accommodating and Burak was a pleasure to work with. All of our guests really enjoyed being there. I highly recommend The Village Club as a wonderful venue.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Monica · Married on 10/15/2016

Burak, Andrea and the rest of the VCSP team executed my vision for the wedding so impeccably that, exactly one month after the wedding, I am still at a loss for words. I did not have a wedding planner, so I worked very closely with Burak, and he far exceeded my expectations. I had a packed day-of timeline divided into five-minute intervals, and he had no problem handling every detail. Our bridal party and close friends stayed at the venue with us from Friday to Sunday, and I cannot adequately emphasize what a game changer this was. Staying in any of the twelve rooms in the mansion is an experience, but more importantly the ability to sleep at the mansion eliminates so much wasted time and stress on wedding day. As I got ready in the bridal suite on the second floor, I was able to look out the window into the outdoor garden and see the floral team set up the ceremony arch. When I walked down the hall to my bridesmaid's rooms, I was able to peer into the reception space. It felt like I was getting married in a private home/estate. The mansion is the bride and groom's for the weekend, and it's so fun to stay up with friends after the reception. We also did a paebaek (Korean bowing ceremony) during cocktail hour in the Oak Room, and Burak handled everything beautifully. Our guests raved about the food, the ambience, the incredible drinks and the flow of events. Burak and Andrea are a dream team - they are relaxed, kind and very detail-oriented (more than you know). I do not exaggerate - not one detail went unexecuted. I was able to trust them on the day of, the wedding went off without a hitch, and everything was ON TIME. So many guests came up to us and our family members during and after the wedding to tell us that our wedding was the classiest and most fun wedding they had ever been to. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Burak, Andrea and the VCSP team. We are so grateful! Monica & David

Sent on 11/15/2016

Neil · Married on 10/01/2016

The Village Club of Sands Point proved to the the perfect setting for our daughters wedding! It provided the exact aesthetic we were looking for. Centrally located and perfectly picturesque. All details were attended to. Management and staff were attentive and responsive. Food was beyond expectations and very fairly priced.
    We received everything that we contracted for and more. All of our guests were impressed and complimentary.

Sent on 10/03/2016