Villa Verano Reviews

2 | Santa Barbara, CA

2 Reviews for Villa Verano

• Z

zohe · Married on 06/24/2016

Villa Verano is an excellent venue to host your week-end of events. The clients I have reccommended and rented the venue enjoy having the ability to have family members or wedding party (up to 18) stay on the property. You get to enjoy the spectacular views for the entire week-end rather than just for a four or five hour event. The property is spread out so even if you include a rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch to the wedding reception, you can use a new space for each event. The best part, the venue includes tables, chairs and basic lighting, so that is one less thing for clients to think about renting. Claudia, the event manager is knowledgable and responsive to client needs.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Minnie · Married on 08/23/2014

3.0

My husband and I wanted to spend an entire weekend with our loved ones, not just a few hours on one day, so we decided we wanted to stay in the place we were going to have our wedding....do the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, the reception, cocktail hour, everything in one big beautiful villa. BEST IDEA EVER. The house is GORGEOUS, the grounds are incredible, the view is breathtaking, the rooms are stunning, and we really got to have the wedding of our dreams. We started by renting a karaoke machine for after the rehearsal, so the entire bridal party could get to know each other. They have a MOVIE THEATRE in the house, a game room with foosball, poker, air hockey, pool, and an amazing pool. We had a very casual BBQ and got to just enjoy each other's company. The next day we had a leisurely breakfast together, and then my fiance disappeared into the pool house with the guys to get ready, while all the ladies got ready in the master suite upstairs. The ceremony was down in the lower gardens, the cocktail hour was in front by a beautiful fountain, and the reception was on the front balcony overlooking the ocean and the sunset. This place has a special wedding package, so Claudia and Francisco the two site reps had all of our tables and chairs already set up when we arrived. It comes with twinkly lights and was a picturesque and romantic spot to have our wedding. Then the next day we got to just lounge around by the pool and enjoy the perfect Santa Barbara weather! I highly recommend staying here anytime, but especially for a wedding. I have zero regrets, even though there is a huge hole in my pocket!

Sent on 08/28/2014