81 Reviews for Villa St. Clair

Barware (1)
Glassware (1)
Shuttle (1)
81 Villa St. Clair Reviews

I honestly don't know where to begin! Ms.Kim and the entire staff were amazing and so professional! My wedding was beyond PERFECT! Our guest are still in awe and STILL talking about the amazingly delicious food! My FIL has actually asked me everyday since our wedding to ask Ms.Kim if he could order some bacon from her lol. The decor, catering, and floral arrangements were so perfectly executed that I began to cry the moment I was given my bouquet. My favorite part of everything was Ms.Kim and her expertise. She is so kind and knowledgeable. Her coordinating set the tone and flow for our wedding. I had a friend of mine tell me during the reception that our wedding was the most organized and put together wedding that she had ever been to, including her own! This really meant a lot to me since I'm a mother, a full time employee at a hospital, and a grad student. I loved the fact that I was able to tell Ms.Kim what I wanted and she and her staff executed things PERFECTLY! So much so that when it was time to walk down the aisle she told me everything was perfect, I was beautiful and most importantly to focus on my groom! If you're looking for a venue for your special day where the staff makes it their priority that everything is absolutely beautiful and perfect for you and your guest, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Villa St Clair. Every little girl dreams of her wedding day and my special day exceeded my dreams, thanks to Ms.Kim and the Villa St Clair staff!

Profile Picture Keshia, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa St. Clair is a wonderful venue! Kim was very helpful and coordinated everything for us! Not having to deal with different vendors for things like catering and decor/flowers was wonderful! For any outside vendors that we did need Kim had great recommendations.

Kim and her staff were very responsive and always available during the planning process.

On the day of the wedding Kim handled ALL of the coordination. My wife specifically pointed out how nice it was that she didn't have to tell anyone where to be or what to do the day of our wedding. Villa St. Clair also handles all of the preparation before and cleanup after the wedding. If you choose this venue you won't need to worry about a thing for the day. Just show up and enjoy the celebration! Kim's got you!

The food was great, the flowers were great and the decorations were exactly what we wanted.

We had multiple guest come up to my wife and I to tell us that our wedding was one of the nicest/beautiful they had been to.

Overall it was a wonderful night that we will never forget and I would recommend this venue to anyone. There is not a single thing that we were not satisfied with.

Profile Picture Justin, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Villa St. Clair is the perfect place if you want an amazingly beautiful, perfectly planned, stress free wedding! Kim and her team made our wedding absolutely perfect in every way. From the beautiful venue, fantastic food, gorgeous floral arrangements, and beautiful decor to their dedication to making your wedding dream come true you just can’t beat Villa.
People always say you’re going to be stressed out and to just accept that something will always go wrong, but as far as we know it was a completely perfect day! And if anything did go wrong we had no idea, which is how it should be! We can honestly say we were so relaxed that day because Kim and team had everything so under control and on schedule that we were able to enjoy ourselves 100%.
We could go on and on about why we loved having our wedding at Villa St. Clair, but if you’re looking for a place that is gorgeous and has an amazing group of people who care about your wedding as much as you do then this is it!

Profile Picture Caryn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Kim and her team know that the most important thing when planning a wedding is to get to know the needs of the customer. The night was so organized and I felt like I did not have to worry about anything. Guest had a blast and said it was one of the best weddings that have gone to considering the cocktail hour, venue, music and staff. Everyone made the experience so pleasant for Me and my wife.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

To anyone that’s looking for a venue that has all-inclusive packages and a wonderful staff who will guide and support you in such a big way, then look no further!!
Villa St. Clair is an exceptional venue; all my expectations were definitely exceeded! Not only was Kim (the manager) patience, but her entire staff was amazing to work with. One of the perks that drew my husband and me to Villa St. Clair was the fact that the business was family owned and operated. Prior to visiting Villa St. Clair, I had looked at several venues. Although, the others’ atmosphere was nice, I simply didn't leave feeling like I had found "my" venue. After our initial meeting at Villa St. Clair, I knew immediately I had found the one! The fact that I had my husband’s support, made my choice that much sweeter.
Kim is such a remarkable person. Her presence alone brings such positive calm vibes. Her temperament for sure is contagious, as her beautiful daughters, who also assisted me along my journey, were just as great. I initially came to Kim with so many different ideas, pulling from so many different directions; I basically had no idea how I wanted my day to go and or look. From modern to chic to traditional, I was for sure all over the place. Kim was able to help me sort through my thoughts and plan the most beautiful wedding ever. The countless hours, attention, and details that were put into creating such a masterpiece was flawless. The flowers, food, and décor were all organized in such an attractive way. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony and reception was. Not to mention the food! When you attend a wedding there’s only a few things that you actually remember about the wedding. One of them being the food! Everyone raved about how amazing the spread was!
I simply couldn’t say enough about how great of an experience our wedding day was thanks to Villa St Clair!
Villa St. Clair comes highly recommended from the Lane family!!

Profile Picture Nikishia, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We hosted our wedding and reception at the Villa St. Clair. Ms. Kim and her team were such a pleasure to work with! She really sat down with us, to get to know us as a couple and guide us is achieving our picture perfect wedding day. The space itself is gorgeous and tucked away so nicely that you and your guest can really party and enjoy. The food and services was excellent! Having a once stop shop for catering, décor, flowers, and event planning is such a relief for a busy working bride such as myself. Kim and her team were a step above the rest!

Profile Picture Ashely, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at Villa St. Clair this past August and could not be happier! Villa St. Clair was the first and only venue that we looked at. As soon as we walked through the doors, we knew this is where we would have our wedding. Owner, Kim Sinclair and the Villa St. Clair team were amazing and were always there to answer questions we had. They always made us feel comfortable and were always open to ideas and suggestions we had. The chefs, wait staff, bartenders, and security were all wonderful! The food was incredible! Everyone brought the vision of our wedding to life! It was a magical and unforgettable night that we, and our guests, are still talking about! We could not have chosen a better place as our wedding venue! Thank you Villa St. Clair!

- Joe & Veronica Torrez

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We recently got married here in August. It was so lovely I'm happy we choose them. Kim was so helpful and quick with responses whenever I emailed her. I would highly recommend getting married here if you don't want to be stressed.

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at Villa St Clair for multiple reasons. The Villa offers floral, catering and decor services on site, as well as a “day-of” wedding coordinator. With our busy schedules we were definitely looking for help! We felt very cared for by the Kim Sinclair (owner) and the rest of the staff. They brought details to our attention we hadn’t thought of ourselves. We were able to email, call, and even FaceTime for long-distance wedding planning meetings. The staff always responded to any of our questions within a day or two. On the day of the wedding, everything was put together and looked even better than we had imagined! We seriously had a perfect day and wouldn’t change a thing.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

The venue was amazing. The food was great and they were accomadating for a guest with special food allergies! The wedding coordinator met with all the vendors and made sure they had everything they needed. All our guest were impressed with how well everything was put together. From the first meeting to the wedding day everything was well communicated and coordinated. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Ricardo, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kim Sinclair and her team at Villa St. Clair are truly the best! Kim definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because Kim put everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! I would definitely recommend Villa St. Clair to anyone! Whenever we needed something or had a question, Kim was always responsive and quick! She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend Villa St. Clair to any engaged couple!

Profile Picture ginger, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I don't think I can truly express how amazing Kim Sinclair and the staff at Villa St. Clair are. Everything was absolutely perfect when Kyle and I got married earlier this year. They were able to capture exactly what we were looking for. The best part was that I never had to worry that everything wasn't exactly as it was suppose to be. Kim and her amazing staff took care of every single detail. All we had to do was show up, look pretty and have an amazing time. Impeccable customer service. Beautiful venue. Delicious food. Overall an absolutely amazing experience.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa St. Clair was an amazing choice for our venue! Kim and Emily made sure that everything ran smoothly before, during, and after the wedding. They were always available to help answer any questions and were amazing at bringing our vision for the day to light. They made the entire process so much less stressful and the end results were perfect! Our wedding day was every thing we hoped it would be, and we are so grateful for Villa St. Clair! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture matthew, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa St. Clair definitely provides you with an experience unlike any other venue. With their package, you get food, flowers, decor, lighting, and of course a beautiful venue, all high quality. One of my favorite things about Villa St. Clair was their space. We were able to have a garden ceremony outside followed by a ballroom dance party inside. They also have a perfect bad weather contingency plan in place, which I believe every bride should have. Kim was equally amazing, checking in with me and my husband throughout the night to make sure that we were eating and hydrating. The only negative experience we had was with pricing. We provided Kim with our budget up front, then when it came time to choose our food and table decor, she showed us a bunch of things that we could not afford. It was frustrating , but in the end, we made a few sacrifices to stay under budget and I can honestly say that our wedding day could not have gone better.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

my husband and i had our wedding at villa st. claire on 03.24.17. i cannot fully explain how beautiful + extraordinary the venue is! it is absolutely the most beautiful wedding venue in the austin area. the ambiance is perfect for anyone looking to have an outdoor or indoor ceremony. kim {the owner} and her staff are such a pleasure to work with and very accommodating.

the day of our wedding was flawless. myself, my husband and our moms were all treated so wonderfully. the food was awesome and the late night food truck was an absolute hit for guest as they were leaving to head home! kim and her team were very attentive and handled things very gracefully when plans changed last minute.

we loved VSC and so did our family and friends.

Profile Picture Dominique, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the pleasure of renewing our vows after 20 years at Villa St. Clair. The experience with Kim and her staff was remarkable. Her level of professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail surpassed my expectations. My dream wedding was made a reality and I am so grateful for Kim and her staff. The stress and pressure of planning, catering, and floral/decor were alleviated. They made this a moment that I will always cherish.

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My husband and I are still over the moon about our wedding at the Villa St Clair in March 2017. Kim and her team are such pros! Their attention to detail is impeccable- from the flowers, food and decor- everything was exactly how we envisioned for our big day. We got so many compliments about how personal and beautiful the ceremony and reception were. The food was truly amazing (and the team makes sure you get lots of it!!!)
It rained so hard on our wedding day- a bride’s worst nightmare- but in the end, we hardly noticed. Kim and her team sprang into action and had everything perfectly arranged so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I couldn’t say enough awesome things about Villa St Clair!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/4/17, 1 Review

OMG. Kim and her staff at Villas St. Clair made our daughter’s wedding the best New Year’s Eve party ever. That’s according to the 200 guests who rang in the new year with street tacos from the taco truck out front.
Kim took care of everything for us. All we had to do was pick from the selections she gave us which were a perfect reflection of the couple’s style. The bride and groom live in Minneapolis. We live in the Texas Panhandle. We had family from all over the Southwest coming into Austin for the weekend. From helping us find a wedding hotel and transportation to figuring out how to accommodate a flock of six flower girls, Villa St. Clair made my life as the mother of the bride hassle-free. Anytime I had a question Kim was quick to answer my emails or take my phone calls. The appointments throughout the planning process were efficient and well-organized.
I would recommend Kim and Villa St. Clair to any bride and her mother. The attention to detaik=l made the whole event flow without us having to worry about anything. We were able to enjoy the whole evening because the Villa St. Clair staff kept the party going seamlessly. I almost wish I had another wedding to plan at Villa St. Clair because Kim made it seem so easy for us.

Profile Picture Patrice, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I have only GREAT things to say about Villa St. Clair and Kim and her team!! Kim is simply amazing, the venue is stunning, and the entire team is 100% focused on making sure each detail is perfect. They knocked our New Years Eve wedding out of the park! All our friends and family are still talking about what a great party it was, months later! My husband and I live in Minneapolis but all our friends and family are in Texas. I was so worried about planning a wedding from the other side of the country, but with Kim, our entire wedding planning process was stress free, tailored to us, and even FUN! Kim listened to our vision for our wedding and then brought that vision to life. Some of my favorite touches of the day were her idea, like the lanterns my bridesmaids carried for our evening ceremony or the street tacos our guests enjoyed after the midnight ball drop and our exit. Kim is thoughtful, supportive, and will guide you through not only the planning process, but your wedding day without a hitch. The brides and grooms rooms were spacious and came with an attendant for each to provide anything we needed. Kim was also our day of coordinator and that might have been my favorite part of all. She steered the entire day from timing the procession down the aisle to the final dance and exit. She was there every step of the way to keep the event moving smoothly! I connected with Kim right away, and I felt my stress level drop during our first meeting. I highly recommend Villa St. Clair to any and everyone. Kim and the team will make the wedding you dream of reality and they will make your life easier in the process!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

To give you some background, my husband and I lived in Nashville at the time of us planning our wedding, but are Texas natives through and through. There was no doubt that we HAD to get married in Texas. Our work schedules were extremely aggressive, I was home maybe 10 days out a month (when I was lucky) because of my crazy travel schedule with work, and he was a District Manager for a restaurant chain; overseeing nearly 20 restaurants in a 6 hour spread. To say that our work lives were chaotic at the time is an understatement. All this to say, we were getting really worried about how we were going to pull off planning a wedding in Austin from Nashville. Until we found Kim at Villa St Clair!

Kim and her team made it hard to believe that we were doing this remotely, she took care of, literally, everything! She was beyond accommodating, responsive, flexible all while making our dreams come to life! She was relentless in giving us exactly what we wanted to make our Wedding day perfect. She was creative and innovative with our unique theme to our wedding. She even went out of her way to have a few surprises, for us that blew us away, that kept our wedding a one of a kind! I have recommended Villa St Clair to many others, inside and out of Texas, and will continue to be an advocate for Kim and her team.

We genuinely received the 5 star experience, and some.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Born and raised in Texas my daughter always knew she wanted to get married in her home state. With her living in Nashville for her job, it was a challenge to help her plan her wedding. That is when we found Kim and Villa St. Clair! Kim and her staff made her feel at ease, was very supportive and made sure my daughter had the wedding of her dreams! They kept in constant contact with her throughout the planning process and worked around her and my son-in-laws busy traveling work schedule!
Kim and her staff made sure her wedding was colorful and festive! And it was!! Details such as food presentation, and custom decorations made her feel so special!
As the Mother of the Bride, you want your daughter to be happy, stress free, and she was! Thank you Kim! You made it a wonderful, memorable day for our family and we will always be grateful!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa St Clair went above and beyond anything I could ever have imagined my wedding to be like. The ballroom was breathtaking! The second I saw it, I knew this had to be my venue. We met with Kim several times and discussed all aspects of the big day. She took everything we said and made it into a reality. The day was perfect. My sister joked that she got booted from being maid of honor, bc Kim was doing all the work. haha. But thats how great the staff was, they were attentive and professional and everything was amazing. The food was delicious. The flowers were beautiful. The night was perfect! I couldn't have asked for more perfect people to handle my more perfect day. Thank you!

Profile Picture elisa, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor

Kim and her team at Villa St Clair were incredibly professional, yet calming and supportive throughout the whole process. The wedding was so well planned and orchestrated, even with some of my family delaying the start, it still went as smooth as can be. The team really let us enjoy the evening with family and friends without having to worry about logistics. I had so many compliments afterwards about how much fun everyone had and how it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. I would highly recommend Villa St Clair to anyone wishing a stress free and fun filled wedding!

Profile Picture Jason, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at the Villa St. Clair was elegant and EASY! My wedding coordinator was detail-oriented and adaptable -- when I steadfastly said that I did NOT want a seating chart, she went along, and then when I changed my mind three days before the wedding and sent her a hurried and crazy-looking chart, she made it happen with a smile! On my wedding day when my bustle broke, she got down on her hands and knees and fixed it HERSELF! I couldn't recommend the venue more. Not only was the service above and beyond, but the actual building and grounds were breathtaking and created the perfect backdrop for one of the most important days of my life! THANK YOU Villa St. Clair!

Profile Picture Skye, 10/21/16, 1 Review