Villa St. Clair Reviews

Villa St. Clair 6
Villa St. Clair 7

Teranie Perdue · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderfully wicked wedding.

I was a little worried to tell people my dream wedding. I didn’t want just another wedding. I wanted a dark, gothic, lace and candles wedding. When I told this to Kim at Villa St Clair her eyes lit up and she ran with it from day one. They understood my vision. They asked questions and never made me feel odd. They put together the perfect wedding. Emily did an amazing job with the arrangements. Each idea was perfectly me. Marie our coordinator was on point. She was always there to answer my questions, keep us together and made sure the wedding day went flawlessly (even when I gave her the scare of a lifetime).

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Villa St. Clair 8
    Villa St. Clair 9
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Bardin · Married on 10/26/2018

Seemless, beautiful, and perfect

I cannot thank Villa St Clair enough for the incredible wedding they helped us have! Kim was so enthusiastic and caring about everything and made us feel like she was absolutely thrilled to host our big day! Marie was an amazing wedding coordinator, and I can’t believe how organized and smoothly it all went because we definitely had some out of the box stuff happening at our wedding. Emily was so fun to work with and was so happy to be able to decorate our wedding for us! Everyone there made us feel welcome and knew exactly what they were doing to get the day taken care of right!
    The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL too! They have gorgeous chandeliers, an incredible stain glass window in the back of the ballroom, the courtyard is straight out of a Disney scene when you add the long flowing lights, and there are amazing bride and grooms changing rooms that provide more than enough space to fit the whole bridal party. I would definitely recommend this place again and again!
    Plus one last super cool added perk: It was really important for us to not see each other until the ceremony, so the bride’s changing room actually has its own entrance in the back so you never have to worry about accidentally crossing paths! Such a good idea from Kim!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Vanessa Enciso · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding of Our Dreams

Daniel and I, recently had our wedding at Villa St. Clair on 10/20/18 and it was absolutely perfect!

We came across Villa St. Clair a year before our wedding in September of 2017 and we knew as soon as we had completed our tour with Kim, it was exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. From the stained glass window in the ballroom to the gorgeous mirror in the bridal room, everything was elegant but beautiful in the simplest way. We loved that it was a family owned establishment and felt right at home with Kim and her staff. We had our wedding day timeline, seating diagram, linens, and more planned out by December, and that made the wedding planning process even easier for me as a bride. But, what won my heart over was the in-house florist. I knew I wanted to have lots of fresh beautiful flowers at our wedding and when I walked into the main ballroom on our wedding day, it was like a walking into a dream. It was absolutely stunning and exactly what I had envisioned.

Daniel and I, cannot thank Kim and her staff enough for putting together such a beautiful reception. Kim had everything taken care of the day of and I did not have to worry about a thing. It was the happiest day of my life and my husband could not agree more. Thank you Villa St. Clair, for taking in all of our ideas down to the simplest detail and creating the wedding we have always dreamed of- along with all the people we love. We are forever grateful

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Villa St. Clair 10
    Villa St. Clair 11
  • Monica

Monica Robinson · Married on 09/29/2018

Robinson wedding 2018

Walking into villa St.Clair for the first time was absolutely breathtaking. It is such a beautiful place. Kim and her staff helped us plan a stress free wedding and the day of was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Kamna

Kamna · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I even start! Kim and her team of amazing women made my day into a fairytale! Everything from my vision, logistics, vendor recommendation, crisis management, financial budgeting, catering, floral design, personal touches, furniture rentals, you name it -they either have it or can help you get it. The help I got from them made my dreams into a reality. My husband and I got married April 21, 2018, and I also got my bridal portrait photos done there. They were professional, inspiring, accommodating, and flexible throughout the process and I can't thank them enough! They offer monthly payment plans which was SUPER helpful for my budget and everything was PERFECT.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Villa St. Clair 12

Daniel · Married on 12/29/2017

Contracted this vendor 16 months from the wedding date, worked with our ideas and concerns for budget and over-delivered. We wanted tropical decor and a specific orchid and they found it, in spades. Loved the centerpieces. Our second wedding for both of us, remarkable in how much we didn't have to do: all the decorations, all the centerpieces, and having the florist and caterer built in. If that's not enough, Kim was our event coordinator on the day of the wedding, supremely accommodating while sticking to the schedule: helped bring in the bride's gown due an injury, ensured the bride had drinks and was comfortable while getting ready, pinned the boutonnieres on the men, liaison between the groom's and bridal parties in the minutes before the ceremony, ensured we had nothing - nothing - nothing to worry about. Brought us wine for toasts since we couldn't seem to make our way to the bar. The tasting prior to the wedding was an abundance of choice and the executed menu at the event was delicious. The event space is completely transformed for the wedding and reception: put your faith in Kim and her team.

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • Keshia

Keshia · Married on 12/02/2017

I honestly don't know where to begin! Ms.Kim and the entire staff were amazing and so professional! My wedding was beyond PERFECT! Our guest are still in awe and STILL talking about the amazingly delicious food! My FIL has actually asked me everyday since our wedding to ask Ms.Kim if he could order some bacon from her lol. The decor, catering, and floral arrangements were so perfectly executed that I began to cry the moment I was given my bouquet. My favorite part of everything was Ms.Kim and her expertise. She is so kind and knowledgeable. Her coordinating set the tone and flow for our wedding. I had a friend of mine tell me during the reception that our wedding was the most organized and put together wedding that she had ever been to, including her own! This really meant a lot to me since I'm a mother, a full time employee at a hospital, and a grad student. I loved the fact that I was able to tell Ms.Kim what I wanted and she and her staff executed things PERFECTLY! So much so that when it was time to walk down the aisle she told me everything was perfect, I was beautiful and most importantly to focus on my groom! If you're looking for a venue for your special day where the staff makes it their priority that everything is absolutely beautiful and perfect for you and your guest, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Villa St Clair. Every little girl dreams of her wedding day and my special day exceeded my dreams, thanks to Ms.Kim and the Villa St Clair staff!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Justin · Married on 11/17/2017

Villa St. Clair is a wonderful venue! Kim was very helpful and coordinated everything for us! Not having to deal with different vendors for things like catering and decor/flowers was wonderful! For any outside vendors that we did need Kim had great recommendations.

Kim and her staff were very responsive and always available during the planning process.

On the day of the wedding Kim handled ALL of the coordination. My wife specifically pointed out how nice it was that she didn't have to tell anyone where to be or what to do the day of our wedding. Villa St. Clair also handles all of the preparation before and cleanup after the wedding. If you choose this venue you won't need to worry about a thing for the day. Just show up and enjoy the celebration! Kim's got you!

The food was great, the flowers were great and the decorations were exactly what we wanted.

We had multiple guest come up to my wife and I to tell us that our wedding was one of the nicest/beautiful they had been to.

Overall it was a wonderful night that we will never forget and I would recommend this venue to anyone. There is not a single thing that we were not satisfied with.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Caryn · Married on 10/28/2017

Villa St. Clair is the perfect place if you want an amazingly beautiful, perfectly planned, stress free wedding! Kim and her team made our wedding absolutely perfect in every way. From the beautiful venue, fantastic food, gorgeous floral arrangements, and beautiful decor to their dedication to making your wedding dream come true you just can’t beat Villa.
    People always say you’re going to be stressed out and to just accept that something will always go wrong, but as far as we know it was a completely perfect day! And if anything did go wrong we had no idea, which is how it should be! We can honestly say we were so relaxed that day because Kim and team had everything so under control and on schedule that we were able to enjoy ourselves 100%.
    We could go on and on about why we loved having our wedding at Villa St. Clair, but if you’re looking for a place that is gorgeous and has an amazing group of people who care about your wedding as much as you do then this is it!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Kim and her team know that the most important thing when planning a wedding is to get to know the needs of the customer. The night was so organized and I felt like I did not have to worry about anything. Guest had a blast and said it was one of the best weddings that have gone to considering the cocktail hour, venue, music and staff. Everyone made the experience so pleasant for Me and my wife.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Stacie · Married on 09/02/2017

Wedding of our dreams

Our wedding at Villa St Clair on 9/2/17 was everything I dreamed of and more. Kim and her team are very organized and have literally thought of every detail. The venue and staff are top notch and our wedding was magical. We had multiple guests and vendors tell us "that was the best food I've ever had at a wedding" Kim was great at keeping everything rolling on time the day of and very prompt, thorough, and helpful at every planning meeting we had. We were married last year during Hurricane Harvey and had NO IDEA how the weather would be the day of our planned outside ceremony. I was nervous that it would rain but Kim assured me we could move it indoors the day of and she could flip the room quickly from ceremony to reception. Once we came in for our rehearsal I had no worries that if we had to do it inside it would be nothing short of amazing. Thankfully, the weather held out and we were able to have our beautiful garden ceremony. The only snafu we had that evening was with our driver (who was rude and NOT her list of recommended vendors) which Kim immediately took care of. The driver did not want to wait for us to leave even though my contract with the company had specific times of arrival for him and departure for us. While we were on our honeymoon Kim spoke directly with the driving company owner and was able to have our money refunded. She went above and beyond and did not have to help us with that at all. If I could have my wedding all over again I wouldn't change a thing! From the planning process, flowers and food it was AMAZING. Thank you Kim and team Brandon and I will never forget our special day at Villa St Clair.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Villa St. Clair 13
    Villa St. Clair 14
    Villa St. Clair 15

Nikishia · Married on 09/01/2017

To anyone that’s looking for a venue that has all-inclusive packages and a wonderful staff who will guide and support you in such a big way, then look no further!!
    Villa St. Clair is an exceptional venue; all my expectations were definitely exceeded! Not only was Kim (the manager) patience, but her entire staff was amazing to work with. One of the perks that drew my husband and me to Villa St. Clair was the fact that the business was family owned and operated. Prior to visiting Villa St. Clair, I had looked at several venues. Although, the others’ atmosphere was nice, I simply didn't leave feeling like I had found "my" venue. After our initial meeting at Villa St. Clair, I knew immediately I had found the one! The fact that I had my husband’s support, made my choice that much sweeter.
    Kim is such a remarkable person. Her presence alone brings such positive calm vibes. Her temperament for sure is contagious, as her beautiful daughters, who also assisted me along my journey, were just as great. I initially came to Kim with so many different ideas, pulling from so many different directions; I basically had no idea how I wanted my day to go and or look. From modern to chic to traditional, I was for sure all over the place. Kim was able to help me sort through my thoughts and plan the most beautiful wedding ever. The countless hours, attention, and details that were put into creating such a masterpiece was flawless. The flowers, food, and décor were all organized in such an attractive way. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony and reception was. Not to mention the food! When you attend a wedding there’s only a few things that you actually remember about the wedding. One of them being the food! Everyone raved about how amazing the spread was!
    I simply couldn’t say enough about how great of an experience our wedding day was thanks to Villa St Clair!
    Villa St. Clair comes highly recommended from the Lane family!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Ashely · Married on 08/18/2017

We hosted our wedding and reception at the Villa St. Clair. Ms. Kim and her team were such a pleasure to work with! She really sat down with us, to get to know us as a couple and guide us is achieving our picture perfect wedding day. The space itself is gorgeous and tucked away so nicely that you and your guest can really party and enjoy. The food and services was excellent! Having a once stop shop for catering, décor, flowers, and event planning is such a relief for a busy working bride such as myself. Kim and her team were a step above the rest!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Veronica · Married on 08/12/2017

We just had our wedding at Villa St. Clair this past August and could not be happier! Villa St. Clair was the first and only venue that we looked at. As soon as we walked through the doors, we knew this is where we would have our wedding. Owner, Kim Sinclair and the Villa St. Clair team were amazing and were always there to answer questions we had. They always made us feel comfortable and were always open to ideas and suggestions we had. The chefs, wait staff, bartenders, and security were all wonderful! The food was incredible! Everyone brought the vision of our wedding to life! It was a magical and unforgettable night that we, and our guests, are still talking about! We could not have chosen a better place as our wedding venue! Thank you Villa St. Clair!

- Joe & Veronica Torrez

Sent on 10/12/2017

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2017

We recently got married here in August. It was so lovely I'm happy we choose them. Kim was so helpful and quick with responses whenever I emailed her. I would highly recommend getting married here if you don't want to be stressed.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Emily · Married on 07/28/2017

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at Villa St Clair for multiple reasons. The Villa offers floral, catering and decor services on site, as well as a “day-of” wedding coordinator. With our busy schedules we were definitely looking for help! We felt very cared for by the Kim Sinclair (owner) and the rest of the staff. They brought details to our attention we hadn’t thought of ourselves. We were able to email, call, and even FaceTime for long-distance wedding planning meetings. The staff always responded to any of our questions within a day or two. On the day of the wedding, everything was put together and looked even better than we had imagined! We seriously had a perfect day and wouldn’t change a thing.

Ricardo · Married on 07/22/2017

The venue was amazing. The food was great and they were accomadating for a guest with special food allergies! The wedding coordinator met with all the vendors and made sure they had everything they needed. All our guest were impressed with how well everything was put together. From the first meeting to the wedding day everything was well communicated and coordinated. Thanks again!!

ginger · Married on 07/07/2017

Kim Sinclair and her team at Villa St. Clair are truly the best! Kim definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because Kim put everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! I would definitely recommend Villa St. Clair to anyone! Whenever we needed something or had a question, Kim was always responsive and quick! She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend Villa St. Clair to any engaged couple!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

I don't think I can truly express how amazing Kim Sinclair and the staff at Villa St. Clair are. Everything was absolutely perfect when Kyle and I got married earlier this year. They were able to capture exactly what we were looking for. The best part was that I never had to worry that everything wasn't exactly as it was suppose to be. Kim and her amazing staff took care of every single detail. All we had to do was show up, look pretty and have an amazing time. Impeccable customer service. Beautiful venue. Delicious food. Overall an absolutely amazing experience.

matthew · Married on 05/12/2017

Villa St. Clair was an amazing choice for our venue! Kim and Emily made sure that everything ran smoothly before, during, and after the wedding. They were always available to help answer any questions and were amazing at bringing our vision for the day to light. They made the entire process so much less stressful and the end results were perfect! Our wedding day was every thing we hoped it would be, and we are so grateful for Villa St. Clair! Thank you so much!!

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Villa St. Clair definitely provides you with an experience unlike any other venue. With their package, you get food, flowers, decor, lighting, and of course a beautiful venue, all high quality. One of my favorite things about Villa St. Clair was their space. We were able to have a garden ceremony outside followed by a ballroom dance party inside. They also have a perfect bad weather contingency plan in place, which I believe every bride should have. Kim was equally amazing, checking in with me and my husband throughout the night to make sure that we were eating and hydrating. The only negative experience we had was with pricing. We provided Kim with our budget up front, then when it came time to choose our food and table decor, she showed us a bunch of things that we could not afford. It was frustrating , but in the end, we made a few sacrifices to stay under budget and I can honestly say that our wedding day could not have gone better.

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 03/24/2017

my husband and i had our wedding at villa st. claire on 03.24.17. i cannot fully explain how beautiful + extraordinary the venue is! it is absolutely the most beautiful wedding venue in the austin area. the ambiance is perfect for anyone looking to have an outdoor or indoor ceremony. kim {the owner} and her staff are such a pleasure to work with and very accommodating.

the day of our wedding was flawless. myself, my husband and our moms were all treated so wonderfully. the food was awesome and the late night food truck was an absolute hit for guest as they were leaving to head home! kim and her team were very attentive and handled things very gracefully when plans changed last minute.

we loved VSC and so did our family and friends.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Sonia · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of renewing our vows after 20 years at Villa St. Clair. The experience with Kim and her staff was remarkable. Her level of professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail surpassed my expectations. My dream wedding was made a reality and I am so grateful for Kim and her staff. The stress and pressure of planning, catering, and floral/decor were alleviated. They made this a moment that I will always cherish.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Megan · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I are still over the moon about our wedding at the Villa St Clair in March 2017. Kim and her team are such pros! Their attention to detail is impeccable- from the flowers, food and decor- everything was exactly how we envisioned for our big day. We got so many compliments about how personal and beautiful the ceremony and reception were. The food was truly amazing (and the team makes sure you get lots of it!!!)
    It rained so hard on our wedding day- a bride’s worst nightmare- but in the end, we hardly noticed. Kim and her team sprang into action and had everything perfectly arranged so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I couldn’t say enough awesome things about Villa St Clair!

Patrice · Married on 12/31/2016

OMG. Kim and her staff at Villas St. Clair made our daughter’s wedding the best New Year’s Eve party ever. That’s according to the 200 guests who rang in the new year with street tacos from the taco truck out front.
    Kim took care of everything for us. All we had to do was pick from the selections she gave us which were a perfect reflection of the couple’s style. The bride and groom live in Minneapolis. We live in the Texas Panhandle. We had family from all over the Southwest coming into Austin for the weekend. From helping us find a wedding hotel and transportation to figuring out how to accommodate a flock of six flower girls, Villa St. Clair made my life as the mother of the bride hassle-free. Anytime I had a question Kim was quick to answer my emails or take my phone calls. The appointments throughout the planning process were efficient and well-organized.
    I would recommend Kim and Villa St. Clair to any bride and her mother. The attention to detaik=l made the whole event flow without us having to worry about anything. We were able to enjoy the whole evening because the Villa St. Clair staff kept the party going seamlessly. I almost wish I had another wedding to plan at Villa St. Clair because Kim made it seem so easy for us.