Villa St. Clair Reviews

106 | Austin, TX

106 Reviews for Villa St. Clair

Chau Truong · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Great experience at Villa St Clair

Our wedding was more perfect than we could ever imagine it on a beautiful day in late March. We are really happy that we picked Villa St Clair to be our venue. We only had ten months to make everything happen for our special day, and we fell in love instantly during the tour of this place. Kim is wonderful, patient, and kind, and she took care of everything for us before and during our big day. The venue is very flexible on your vendor choices, the only vendor they do in house is the decor and flowers. As long as you find a vendor, Kim will work and coordinate with your vendor to set up drop offs and pickups, so we did not have to worry at all! They have dedicated meetings to set up everything for the wedding day and Kim goes through everything meticulously to make sure everything is perfect and we do not miss anything for our big day. During the day of the wedding, Kim is also the day coordinator and she took care of everything for the wedding. We were basically stress free for our wedding and did not have to remind her once on what was happening next. Everything went very smoothly for our wedding and all of our guests enjoyed the wedding. Many people complimented us on our outside wedding area and most people were really wowed by our reception area because it was so beautiful. We really appreciate all of her planning as well as her day of the wedding coordinating, we definitely could not have done it without her

• Julie

Julie Trelles · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Loved Our Special Day At VSC

We absolutely LOVED Villa St Clair!! We were so happy with our wedding, and it is true TIME WILL FLY!!! We didn't want the evening to end, which is what every bride and groom have said.... The staff really provided an event that fit our personalities and our budget. It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding. I loved having the wedding planner for the day of, it is really more helpful than you think. Just remember, they are to help relieve your stress not cause it, communication is key. We enjoyed having the our ceremony and reception at VSC.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jonathon

Jonathon Herrera · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Experience

My wedding at Villa St Clair was amazing! From start to finish the staff helped bring our plans to life. Everyone had a great time and I could not have imagined a better place to get married in Austin than Villa St Clair. Some people may get stressed before the ceremony starts due to worries about the ceremony, but our wedding planner helped ease nerves and kept things moving along. I recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great location that can work with people no matter how big (or small) their wedding will be.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Christina

Christina Doerr · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful Venue with Wonderful Service

We decided to have our wedding at Villa St Clair as soon as we toured it. The facilities are beautiful and they thought of everything you could ever need as a groom, bride, or wedding guest. Kim was our wedding coordinator and ran everything so smoothly on our wedding day that I (the bride) had no need to stress the whole night! All I remember now of my wedding is that it was a perfect evening and a wonderful celebration and I know Kim worked very hard to make that happen.

Kayla · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

Kim and her team were so helpful. It felt like planning with family. They heard my opinions and made my dreams come true. The day of coordinating by Kim was flawless, I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. The flowers were GORGEOUS AS WELL!! Loved every second of working with them!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding of My Dreams...and Then Some!!!

Our wedding was everything I thought it would be and more. Our wedding planner and owner, Kim Sinclair, made sure the planning process and day of the wedding went as smoothly as possible. Her florist, Emily, was great at hearing my ideas and showing me what flowers would be best. This was very helpful since I did not know where to start. I did ask for rosemary in my bouquets and she took it to the next level by having it in places like boutonnieres and table accents! Rosemary will now always remind me of that day. The rest of Kim's team, Rebekah and Kelsey, are just as amazing. They are always available to answer financial and logistics questions, and respond quickly to e-mails. They are very professional and up front about prices, and will explain what decorations and flowers are available for your budget. It was so helpful when Kim met us at the linen vendor to help us choose what we needed. She had a diagram of our wedding, and we figured out what fit our budget. They have a list of vendors they trust, but you may also use your own vendors as long as they follow their policies. The team is very knowledgeable on your options for a traditional wedding, and they are very flexible and excited to implement non-traditional ideas. We were so happy to have R2-D2 (Kim's suggestion) come down the aisle as our ring bearer, and have a Second Line from our ceremony to Cocktail Hour! Our parents were also very happy with the process and the wedding day. My father was so impressed with how Kim handled our large boisterous wedding party (23 people). Making sure we got from point A to point B, C and D efficiently while still having fun. My mom really appreciated Kim helping her keep up and feel comfortable since it is hard for her to walk fast. My guests are still raving about the wedding, and the venue. Many say it is the best wedding and venue they have ever attended. Ending the night with snacks from Villa St. Clair's food truck was the icing on the cake. Well...donut...since we sent our guests home with Krispy Kreme. Love that photo op. My groom and I could not be happier. Thank you Kim and family!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Tambreshia

Tambreshia Chambers · Married on 08/17/2019

Our experience at Villa St. Clair

My wedding was such an amazing beautiful day thanks to Kim and her team! They are very professional. Very quick to respond, I could always easily get in touch with Kim at all hours. Whenever I sent an email I could always expect a quick response to any question or concern. Our wedding day was very beautiful, whenever I speak to guests of the wedding they're always complimenting how nice everything was! Kim runs a tight shift and was sure to keep everything running smoothly on our wedding day. Because of her I could truly enjoy the day and not stress about anything! Thank you guys so much for making our day so special. If you're thinking of booking with Villa St. Clair stop the walt and book your date! You will not be disappointed! The venue is honestly so pretty!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Roxanne Franco · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!

I loved Villa St. Clair!! Our wedding was so beautiful ❤️. Everything from the venue, to the center pieces/ floral decor. It was absolutely stunning! Our wedding planner Emily was amazing and there for us every step of the way! I’m so happy we chose the right place for our special day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Amanda Villatoro · Married on 07/27/2019

Our wedding at Villa St Clair

My husband and I had our wedding July 2019. Kim and her team did an amazing job catching my vision. The venue is beautiful I loved the ballroom with the stained glass is made for some beautiful bridal photos. I loved the fact that bill at Clair had a wedding planner not just a day of coordinator. You’ll meet with the planner about 5 times during planning so it really makes your feel at ease the day of the wedding. They also help with the vendors which was really nice to not have them calling me before the wedding. If you choose to have your wedding at Villa St Clair you wont be disappointed.

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience

Kim and her staff were awesome. They are were very professional, great attention to detail, and helped all the way through our wedding. They did the floral, planned and executed the decorations, and coordinated all our vendors. We never had to run around at the last minute for a missed item because they were there and stayed with us all the way, making sure that nothing was missed. Our guests can't stop talking about their experience

Sent on 10/30/2019

Adrianna Jackson · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Wedding Experience

My wedding was literally the best day ever!! Kim was such an incredible part of our planning year and the day of the wedding! She handled all the big and little things, so we didn’t have to worry about a thing! We planned and had the majority of the wedding completed 4 months in advance. Then we just had to wait for the month of to take care of the rest! The location was perfect, weather was perfect, her team is so respectful and so easy to work with! If you want to have a stress free, memorable experience go see Kim and her amazing team at Villa St Clair! My husband and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Raj Dewagan · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Venue in Austin!!!

Planning a wedding can be an extremely stressful time. Without the right coordination/venue and team behind you it quickly becomes overwhelming. That is why I cannot stress enough that Villa St Clair is the best venue in Austin!!! My wife and I got married on Novemeber 17th, 2018 and without a doubt could not have pulled off the wedding we did without Villa St. Clair's help. From day one when we toured the venue with both our families, we all fell in love with Kim and her team at the venue. They made us feel as though we were a part of their family and that this important day in our lives was just as important to them. Throughout the whole planning process Kim made sure to check in with us to ensure certain timelines are met. Although this seems like a very small detail, these timelines she created help us prioritize what we needed to do, but also never overwhelmed us as she did a fantastic job of breaking the planning into small pieces. She met with us every few months to have planning meetings in order to review everything that the venue was doing to make our day perfect. On those final few days before the wedding Kim and her team were there with us every step of the way. They handled all communication with our vendors as well as taking care of all the coordination on these final days. Everything on our wedding day went EXTREMELY smooth. I cannot stress enough how magical the team at Villa St Clair made our day. My wife and I were able to completely be immersed in our wedding with our family and friends and did not have a single thing to worry about on the actual wedding day, and we owe that to Villa St Clair. If there is a venue and team that you want to help plan and coordinate your wedding, please look no further than Villa St Clair!

Ashley Watkins · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Venue Ever!

Where to even begin, Villa St. Clair brought our wedding dreams come true! The day my husband and I visited, we knew Villa St. Clair would be where we would celebrate the best day of our lives. Mrs. St. Clair and her staff provided superior customer service from day 1 of planning up to the day of our wedding. I wasn’t the type of bride that knew every detail of what I wanted my wedding to look like but I knew I wanted classy and timeless and Mrs. St Clair and her staff did that and more!! Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL and we received so many compliments on how beautiful and perfect it was! She kept me updated throughout the year with scheduling and vendors .. oh and she even provided us with a list of vendors and WOW they also did an amazing job! The day of my wedding was PERFECTION, I didn’t have any freak out moments because Mrs. St. Clair kept everyone (vendors) and everything on track! I can go on and on about this venue and team! Best day of our life!

Teranie Perdue · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderfully wicked wedding.

I was a little worried to tell people my dream wedding. I didn’t want just another wedding. I wanted a dark, gothic, lace and candles wedding. When I told this to Kim at Villa St Clair her eyes lit up and she ran with it from day one. They understood my vision. They asked questions and never made me feel odd. They put together the perfect wedding. Emily did an amazing job with the arrangements. Each idea was perfectly me. Marie our coordinator was on point. She was always there to answer my questions, keep us together and made sure the wedding day went flawlessly (even when I gave her the scare of a lifetime).

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Bardin · Married on 10/26/2018

Seemless, beautiful, and perfect

I cannot thank Villa St Clair enough for the incredible wedding they helped us have! Kim was so enthusiastic and caring about everything and made us feel like she was absolutely thrilled to host our big day! Marie was an amazing wedding coordinator, and I can’t believe how organized and smoothly it all went because we definitely had some out of the box stuff happening at our wedding. Emily was so fun to work with and was so happy to be able to decorate our wedding for us! Everyone there made us feel welcome and knew exactly what they were doing to get the day taken care of right!
    The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL too! They have gorgeous chandeliers, an incredible stain glass window in the back of the ballroom, the courtyard is straight out of a Disney scene when you add the long flowing lights, and there are amazing bride and grooms changing rooms that provide more than enough space to fit the whole bridal party. I would definitely recommend this place again and again!
    Plus one last super cool added perk: It was really important for us to not see each other until the ceremony, so the bride’s changing room actually has its own entrance in the back so you never have to worry about accidentally crossing paths! Such a good idea from Kim!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Vanessa Enciso · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding of Our Dreams

Daniel and I, recently had our wedding at Villa St. Clair on 10/20/18 and it was absolutely perfect!

We came across Villa St. Clair a year before our wedding in September of 2017 and we knew as soon as we had completed our tour with Kim, it was exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. From the stained glass window in the ballroom to the gorgeous mirror in the bridal room, everything was elegant but beautiful in the simplest way. We loved that it was a family owned establishment and felt right at home with Kim and her staff. We had our wedding day timeline, seating diagram, linens, and more planned out by December, and that made the wedding planning process even easier for me as a bride. But, what won my heart over was the in-house florist. I knew I wanted to have lots of fresh beautiful flowers at our wedding and when I walked into the main ballroom on our wedding day, it was like a walking into a dream. It was absolutely stunning and exactly what I had envisioned.

Daniel and I, cannot thank Kim and her staff enough for putting together such a beautiful reception. Kim had everything taken care of the day of and I did not have to worry about a thing. It was the happiest day of my life and my husband could not agree more. Thank you Villa St. Clair, for taking in all of our ideas down to the simplest detail and creating the wedding we have always dreamed of- along with all the people we love. We are forever grateful

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Monica

Monica Robinson · Married on 09/29/2018

Robinson wedding 2018

Walking into villa St.Clair for the first time was absolutely breathtaking. It is such a beautiful place. Kim and her staff helped us plan a stress free wedding and the day of was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Sarah Martin · Married on 08/12/2018

Villa St. Clair is a Step Above the Rest!!!

After my fiancé and I got engaged, the first vendor I looked for was (obviously) a venue. We picked three venues that I thought fit our criteria best. At the first venue, the coordinator that showed us around seemed frazzled, and then handed us pamphlets before we were leaving. The second venue had a coordinator that seemed warmer, but the venue set-up and take-down was completely DIY. I didn’t think I wanted to do the set-up or have my family do the tear down when they wanted to celebrate as much as my fiancé and I did. Finally, we visited Villa St. Clair, slightly discouraged by the venues we previously visited, and worried that if this venue didn’t fit the bill, we’d have to start the process all over again. However, when Kim, the owner and event coordinator, met us at the door, she greeted us warmly by our names. She was astonished to know that she was the only coordinator who had asked for my fiancé’s name when I set up the appointments. After talking briefly, she led us around the venue. In front of each closed door she set the scene and we felt like we were at our wedding. Before the appointment was over and without consulting each other, both my fiancé and I wanted to hire Villa St. Clair immediately. Throughout the 15-month engagement, the various meetings with Kim and her team were quick yet beneficial to creating our perfect wedding. On the day of the event, the weather was colder than expected, but everything went perfectly. Kim’s first question to us was asking what type of wedding we wanted to have, and knowing we wanted a big party, she and the team at Villa St. Clair fulfilled that wish for us! Ten months later, our families are still talking about what a good time they had. Thank you, Villa St. Clair!

• Kamna

Kamna · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I even start! Kim and her team of amazing women made my day into a fairytale! Everything from my vision, logistics, vendor recommendation, crisis management, financial budgeting, catering, floral design, personal touches, furniture rentals, you name it -they either have it or can help you get it. The help I got from them made my dreams into a reality. My husband and I got married April 21, 2018, and I also got my bridal portrait photos done there. They were professional, inspiring, accommodating, and flexible throughout the process and I can't thank them enough! They offer monthly payment plans which was SUPER helpful for my budget and everything was PERFECT.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Daniel · Married on 12/29/2017

Contracted this vendor 16 months from the wedding date, worked with our ideas and concerns for budget and over-delivered. We wanted tropical decor and a specific orchid and they found it, in spades. Loved the centerpieces. Our second wedding for both of us, remarkable in how much we didn't have to do: all the decorations, all the centerpieces, and having the florist and caterer built in. If that's not enough, Kim was our event coordinator on the day of the wedding, supremely accommodating while sticking to the schedule: helped bring in the bride's gown due an injury, ensured the bride had drinks and was comfortable while getting ready, pinned the boutonnieres on the men, liaison between the groom's and bridal parties in the minutes before the ceremony, ensured we had nothing - nothing - nothing to worry about. Brought us wine for toasts since we couldn't seem to make our way to the bar. The tasting prior to the wedding was an abundance of choice and the executed menu at the event was delicious. The event space is completely transformed for the wedding and reception: put your faith in Kim and her team.

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • Keshia

Keshia · Married on 12/02/2017

I honestly don't know where to begin! Ms.Kim and the entire staff were amazing and so professional! My wedding was beyond PERFECT! Our guest are still in awe and STILL talking about the amazingly delicious food! My FIL has actually asked me everyday since our wedding to ask Ms.Kim if he could order some bacon from her lol. The decor, catering, and floral arrangements were so perfectly executed that I began to cry the moment I was given my bouquet. My favorite part of everything was Ms.Kim and her expertise. She is so kind and knowledgeable. Her coordinating set the tone and flow for our wedding. I had a friend of mine tell me during the reception that our wedding was the most organized and put together wedding that she had ever been to, including her own! This really meant a lot to me since I'm a mother, a full time employee at a hospital, and a grad student. I loved the fact that I was able to tell Ms.Kim what I wanted and she and her staff executed things PERFECTLY! So much so that when it was time to walk down the aisle she told me everything was perfect, I was beautiful and most importantly to focus on my groom! If you're looking for a venue for your special day where the staff makes it their priority that everything is absolutely beautiful and perfect for you and your guest, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Villa St Clair. Every little girl dreams of her wedding day and my special day exceeded my dreams, thanks to Ms.Kim and the Villa St Clair staff!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Justin · Married on 11/17/2017

Villa St. Clair is a wonderful venue! Kim was very helpful and coordinated everything for us! Not having to deal with different vendors for things like catering and decor/flowers was wonderful! For any outside vendors that we did need Kim had great recommendations.

Kim and her staff were very responsive and always available during the planning process.

On the day of the wedding Kim handled ALL of the coordination. My wife specifically pointed out how nice it was that she didn't have to tell anyone where to be or what to do the day of our wedding. Villa St. Clair also handles all of the preparation before and cleanup after the wedding. If you choose this venue you won't need to worry about a thing for the day. Just show up and enjoy the celebration! Kim's got you!

The food was great, the flowers were great and the decorations were exactly what we wanted.

We had multiple guest come up to my wife and I to tell us that our wedding was one of the nicest/beautiful they had been to.

Overall it was a wonderful night that we will never forget and I would recommend this venue to anyone. There is not a single thing that we were not satisfied with.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Caryn · Married on 10/28/2017

Villa St. Clair is the perfect place if you want an amazingly beautiful, perfectly planned, stress free wedding! Kim and her team made our wedding absolutely perfect in every way. From the beautiful venue, fantastic food, gorgeous floral arrangements, and beautiful decor to their dedication to making your wedding dream come true you just can’t beat Villa.
    People always say you’re going to be stressed out and to just accept that something will always go wrong, but as far as we know it was a completely perfect day! And if anything did go wrong we had no idea, which is how it should be! We can honestly say we were so relaxed that day because Kim and team had everything so under control and on schedule that we were able to enjoy ourselves 100%.
    We could go on and on about why we loved having our wedding at Villa St. Clair, but if you’re looking for a place that is gorgeous and has an amazing group of people who care about your wedding as much as you do then this is it!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Kim and her team know that the most important thing when planning a wedding is to get to know the needs of the customer. The night was so organized and I felt like I did not have to worry about anything. Guest had a blast and said it was one of the best weddings that have gone to considering the cocktail hour, venue, music and staff. Everyone made the experience so pleasant for Me and my wife.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Stacie · Married on 09/02/2017

Wedding of our dreams

Our wedding at Villa St Clair on 9/2/17 was everything I dreamed of and more. Kim and her team are very organized and have literally thought of every detail. The venue and staff are top notch and our wedding was magical. We had multiple guests and vendors tell us "that was the best food I've ever had at a wedding" Kim was great at keeping everything rolling on time the day of and very prompt, thorough, and helpful at every planning meeting we had. We were married last year during Hurricane Harvey and had NO IDEA how the weather would be the day of our planned outside ceremony. I was nervous that it would rain but Kim assured me we could move it indoors the day of and she could flip the room quickly from ceremony to reception. Once we came in for our rehearsal I had no worries that if we had to do it inside it would be nothing short of amazing. Thankfully, the weather held out and we were able to have our beautiful garden ceremony. The only snafu we had that evening was with our driver (who was rude and NOT her list of recommended vendors) which Kim immediately took care of. The driver did not want to wait for us to leave even though my contract with the company had specific times of arrival for him and departure for us. While we were on our honeymoon Kim spoke directly with the driving company owner and was able to have our money refunded. She went above and beyond and did not have to help us with that at all. If I could have my wedding all over again I wouldn't change a thing! From the planning process, flowers and food it was AMAZING. Thank you Kim and team Brandon and I will never forget our special day at Villa St Clair.

Sent on 10/15/2018