Villa Rose Gardens Reviews

Villa Rose Gardens 2
Villa Rose Gardens 3
Villa Rose Gardens 4

Linda · Married on 11/13/2010

I had just moved to Washington and my fiance(now husband) and I were looking for an inexpensive but nice place to have a small wedding. My mother in law found The Villa Rose Gardens. It was resonably priced, they worked around our schedual and we had a Beautiful wedding. She included pictures in the price and out photos turned out wonderful All in all I wouldnt have done it anywhere else. It was a beautiufl experience. Thank you for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 12/28/2010

stewart · Married on 10/02/2010

thank you Gina for a wonderful ceremony. it was beautiful!i recommend this place to anyone!! stewart

Sent on 10/05/2010

Lyn · Married on 09/30/2010

Gina is very professional, courteous and she made us feel very welcome and at ease. I felt very comfortable with her. I will definitely use her for my next wedding! ha ha ~ Esteban

I agree with Esteban, but I'm not letting him get away!
    When scheduling our elopement ceremony I was able to talk with Gina on the phone, we exchanged emails and she confirmed receipt of our payment promptly. Gina took very beautiful, professional photos of us and emailed complimentary copies. I really liked the wording she chose for our exchange of rings. We both really enjoyed the whole experience.

Thank you Gina! ~ Lyn

Sent on 10/02/2010

Megan · Married on 09/24/2010

My husband and I decided to elope without family and we found Gina on a website. We called her and she was fantastic!! She allowed us to come out and meet her and look at the venue before making our decision. She treated us with such great respect and really shared in our story and our excitement. I have never met someone so genuine. She allowed us to pick our own time and date to be married and worked with our schedule and even offered a military discount. She has great respect for military families. Her little chapel is so adorable and cozy. It just felt right! Then her yard offered an amazing and beautiful scene for pictures, which she did herself. She allowed us an 1 1/2 hour photo session where she followed us around her yard, giving us ideas for pictures and allowing us to come up with our own. We had so much fun posing in all the different scenery she has to offer. She then gave us all the pictures on a disc for us to print for ourselves and family. Our family and friends absolutely adored the pictures. They are true professional quality. A photographer could not have done a better job then what she did. Her parents were our witnesses and her family made us feel so welcome! We had a day we will NEVER forget. I wouldn't have chose any other place to make my best friend, my husband. Her venue offers a wonderful place for friends and family to share in your joy as well. We just didn't have family here at the time. If you are looking for a stress-free and beautiful ceremony, please give Gina a call. You won't be sorry :)

Sent on 11/01/2011

KEYSHA · Married on 09/02/2010

My husband and I were very excited when it came time to find were we wanted t have the wedding. We wanted a small ceremoy of just close family and friends and The Villa Rose Garden was the perfect place. We didn't feel the need to look any where else and for a small fee everything we needed was included. They are very flexibile with timing because everything doesn't always go as planned. My husband and I wouldn't have changed a thing and I reccommend this venue as the place for your next wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2010

Gwyn · Married on 08/28/2010

Gina,
    Thank you soo much. Everything was perfect, We have told all of our friends about you whenever they ask if we know of a good wedding venue. Your place is beautiful we couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you again for putting so much thought into our special day.
    Love,
    Gwyn & Jeff Desimone
    08/28/2010

Sent on 11/10/2010

Charlene · Married on 07/21/2010

Our wedding was held at Villa Rose Gardens a couple of months ago. Gina was very helpful and accomodating and she's super nice. The place was nicely done and clean. She takes plenty of pictures too! Weddings are expensive indeed! So if you are a couple in a budget but still want your wedding to be special and intimate I would definitely recommend Villa Rose Gardens to everyone! I am sooo glad I found Gina and Villa Rose Gardens otherwise, I wouldn't know what to do. She made everything easy and smooth for us. Thank you Gina for making our special day extra special.

Sent on 09/13/2010
  • Y

Yanessa · Married on 06/26/2010

I had my wedding here on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Gina was very accommodating. I schedule it maybe a month before. She did everything else. She emailed me what was going to be said at the ceremony. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Her packages/prices are so reasonable. I haven't find anyone able to provide the service she did for such a low price. She was so nice, she took plenty of pictures. The ceremony was beautiful. It went better than I thought it could ever be. I would recommend this place to everyone. Thank you so much for giving me such a beautiful wedding. Thanks Gina!

Sent on 06/30/2010
  • Y

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2010

My husband and I had our ceremony there last week. Although it was a quite a bit of drive, the place was beautiful. Gina did such a great job with decorating the place. Although we were only there for a quick elope ceremony, I am glad I found this place. Gina was very professional and accommodating. THANK YOU, GINA!!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Kia · Married on 05/15/2010

After months of searching for the perfect venue for a small, intimate wedding, I came across the Villa Rose Gardens and my only regret is that I didn't find it sooner. Gina was so warm and kind, making it easy to work with her. She assisted in crafting a ceremony script for my husband and I that was so beautiful that not a single eye was dry. The silk flowers that Gina made us were so wonderful and matched our theme perfectly. Not only did we have our ceremony at the Gardens, but we also had a reception there as well. Gina created a custom reception package for us that met all our needs. The photographs taken of our ceremony and reception were so beautiful, they truly captured the day, everytime I look at them I can feel my heart melt because it allows me to revisit that day over and over again. Our May 15, 2010 wedding was so special thanks to Gina at Villa Rose Gardens. Thank you Gina.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Nathan · Married on 05/08/2010

This venue was perfect for me and my wife. We didn't have a lot of time to plan a wedding and Villa Rose Gardens was the best option I found on the internet for having a wedding in the seattle area for a VERY reasonable cost and timely mannor. Gina the Officiant and owner of the beautiful home where the venue is located was very proffessional and flexible at getting us the time and services we wanted, for a fraction of the cost to rent a venue for the same services. Gina and her husband took photos of the wedding and can send you a CD of photos after the ceremony. Anyone who's looking for a smaller wedding, with a peaceful background, professional services, and a beautiful garden for taking pictures, for a fraction of the cost of most similar venues, I would highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens.

Sent on 07/04/2010

Gina is great and the venue is beautiful. It's a great deal for an affordable wedding. Only negativr is that the photography is just okay (they are hd but the editing isn't the best) but she does allow others to take photos so I would just have an extra person for pictures. Price is right for the services provided though.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you! We always do everything we can to provide the best service possible. There are many things that can affect the quality of photos, some of which are beyond our control, including the amount of time we have for picture taking, along with weather and lighting conditions. In order to keep our prices affordable we only do minimal editing. However, we do provide our clients with the digital files of their photos in high resolution format which may be further edited if they so desire. Thanks again and best wishes!

Davina · Married on 05/03/2014

On behalf of my new husband and I, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to Rev. Gina who was calm in the midst of our small "storm". She helped everyone and everything fall into place when we ran an hour later for our Elopement Ceremony on Saturday, May 3rd, 2014.

She was...no, IS a very gracious & graceful woman who was so sweet to me when my Groom was delayed; always smiling, offering an encouraging word, and exercising patience that could only come from a blessed woman of God.

If anyone out there needs a small, intimate, beautiful and affordable venue for their ceremony (or small reception); Villa Rose is the place to be! Gina is a blessing to those of us on a budget, but want a beautiful service! I'll always remember what she said to me at the end...it will resonate & bears witness with our spirit forever!

You were a blessing to us & may you continue to be a blessing to others!!

Peace & Blessings,
    Davina & Glenn McIntosh
    Tacoma, WA

Sent on 05/10/2014

Dale · Married on 08/19/2011

Gina was very helpful in planning our wedding day and giving us all information we needed. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone

Sent on 10/30/2011

Bonita · Married on 05/22/2010

Beautiful place inside or out. I had my wedding outside at the last minute very accomidating, set up for a queen. I would renew my vows with them and would refer anyone who is looking for cost efficient and very willing to help with flowers and other things. You can have it your way at Villa Rose Gardens.

Sent on 06/29/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Collins · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent and beautiful service

This place was so beautiful. And Gina was a Wonderful sweet lady to have as our officiant. 5 stars for this place. Prompt responses and an all around great place to get married if you are looking for a less expensive way to go to with villa rose gardens for a beautiful perfect small wedding

Sent on 08/24/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2012

This is a beautiful wedding venue. Gina meets with you, helps with the planning, the ceremony, a great venue, cake, sparkling cider, and just made the day easy for us.

Perfect place for a reasonably priced wedding, with a caring officiant/wedding planner/ decor providor and photographer.

Our photos came out wonderful!

We had the PERFECT day.

Liz & Ron

Sent on 06/14/2012
  • Phylicia

Phylicia · Married on 08/17/2011

Gina was great to work with. The prices are great here and you get a great wedding with almost everything included for cheap. Most people end up spending thousands of dollars for everything Gina includes. You spend less then a thousand with most of the packages she includes. She was very thorough with everything. I greatly recommend Villa Rose Gardens to anyone who wants a great looking wedding without the huge cost!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jenny · Married on 10/31/2010

The Perfect Small And Unique Wedding!
    Villa Rose Gardens is the perfect place for a small, affordable and beautiful wedding. My Husband and I wanted to be married "in costume" on our favorite fun holiday, Halloween. We scheduled the ceremony 6 weeks before the Wedding Day, and Gina was so helpful, making all the details very simple and worry free. On our Wedding Day, our family and friends were pleasantly surprised with Villa Rose Gardens and the beautiful ceremony they provided us. Thank you Gina, for making our Wedding Day so memorable! Jenny & Joshua - Federal Way, WA.

Sent on 03/26/2011

Monique · Married on 08/29/2015

Loved working with Gina! Her professionalism and flexibility took alot of stress off of me. It was comforting to know that anytime I would email her response was prompt. She goes to great lengths to make sure your day is as special as you want it to be. I also really appreciated that Villa Rose Gardens is reasonably priced especially if you have a tight budget. Because this venue provides decorations, flowers, tables, chairs, and tablecloths it makes cleaning up a breeze! If your looking for a intimate, beautiful, reasonably priced venue with NO hidden cost I highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Marcia · Married on 10/23/2012

It was exactly what we were looking for and Gina delivered!

Sent on 10/25/2012