Villa Rose Gardens Reviews

Villa Rose Gardens 2
Villa Rose Gardens 3
Villa Rose Gardens 4

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2013

Gina is the greatest!! We decided on her elopement package and I absolutely loved it!! I couldn't have been happier with the whole day!! I would highly recommend this place! She has a wide array of packages and fits everyones taste and wallet.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I'm so glad I had the privilege of being part of your special day. May your journey together as husband and wife be filled with happiness and love.

Kevin · Married on 07/28/2013

My wife and I wanted a simple wedding and friend recommended Villa Rose Gardens. We went to check it out and Gina was so nice and helpful. Every time I emailed her, I got an immediate response. It's very beautiful place to have a simple wedding. I highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens

Sent on 07/31/2013

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Kevin! It was such a joy to work with you and celebrate your wedding day with you and your family. Best wishes for a lifetime filled with much love and happiness!

Tina · Married on 05/31/2013

Gina created a very special day that was stress free and memorable. The venue was perfect for our small party and budget. Gina was prepared for our May weather and we were able to have our ceremony outdoors. Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you Tina! It was such a joy working with you and a pleasure to meet your wonderful family. Wishing you all the very best as you begin your new journey!

Kelley · Married on 05/17/2013

Everything about working with Gina is wonderful! She is so kind and professional, and makes everything so easy to do. Lovely ceremony, great pictures, just perfect!

Thanks Gina!!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thanks Kelly for the kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

A wonderful Intimate enviorment, Gina the pastor could not do enough for us on our wedding day. would highly reccomend the venue and pastor to anyone getting married in the US

Sent on 02/13/2013

We had an elopement ceremony at this venue, sight unseen. We were delightfully surprised with Gina's hospitality, decor, and professionalism. The pictures were beautiful! We especially loved the ceremony. The words were so meaningful. We couldn't have written anything more lovely.We highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Kayla · Married on 11/10/2012

Great for the couple that wants something simple but not cheesy.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Monica · Married on 10/08/2011

I simply just love this place :)

Rennie · Married on 10/01/2011

Everything went perfect as planned. Very helpful in every step with suggestions on improving the original idea.Ms.Gina really made us feel special & stress free during the preparation & at our BIG day.It was magical & simply everything we ever hoped for.A simple,intimate wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Chris · Married on 09/10/2011

We could not have been happier with Gina, she did everything promised plus some!

Sent on 11/09/2011

marife · Married on 09/07/2011

affordable. the place is good.and gina is very helpful and approachable.the place is recommendable.

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • F

Diana and Martin · Married on 08/29/2011

The minute you enter this beautiful, warm and romantic place you know instantly that you have made a wise decision. We had a very small elopement ceremony at Villa Rose Gardens and it was absolutely perfect. Yes the place was perfect but the best thing about the place was Gina. She is that special person you need on that special day.The love of people and giving 110% in making this a day to remember forever is her number one priority! We had a wonderful experience here and it goes highly recommended with us. Thank you Gina. Love Diana and Martin Flores

Sent on 10/28/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2011

Gina made the whole wedding experience very easy for me. She listens to what you want and communicates with you back and forth with any concerns or questions you may have. I had both the ceremony and reception at Villa Rose Gardens and it turned out wonderful. It was beautifully set up by Gina and the photos were awesome. I would highly recommend any future brides to give Gina a call, especially if you're looking for a very intimate, beautiful garden setting for your wedding =)

Sent on 10/25/2011

Tim and Julie · Married on 07/30/2011

We highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens and Gina. Our wedding ceremony was perfect and beautiful, as our pictures are. Gina took care of everything and it all went so smoothly. They have a beautiful yard which makes for lovely photos, and they are both excellent photographers. Our flowers, cake/toast,and music were perfect as well and Gina stayed in touch with us by email in the months preceding our wedding. And for reasonably priced packages, it is definitely affordable. If you want a wonderful, beautiful, perfect wedding, indoors or out, go to Villa Rose Gardens in Kent. We had ours outdoors on a sunny summer day. ~ Tim and Julie

Sent on 08/05/2011

Brad · Married on 06/25/2011

We wanted to have a small ceremony with relatives, and we stumbled across Gina's place online. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, everything went smoothly and it really felt special. Our family commented to us how great the venue was, I would highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens to anyone doing a wedding with less than 50 people.

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

Absolutely DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER for your wedding venue. This is it....Gina made our special day so beautiful and relaxing. She is the absolute BEST! Super easy to work with, Gina is a uniquely, professional, caring Officiant, the grounds are a gorgeous setting. This was the most wonderful way for us to exchange our vows amongst our families and friends. We will be back to renew our vows FOR SURE!!!!

Thank you, thank you, a million thank yous!
    Significantly, tremendously unforgettable!
    Tim & Michelle

Sent on 07/17/2011

M V · Married on 06/06/2011

Is there anyway I can get acopy of my pictures, My storage was broken into and they were trashed. I am will to pay thank u

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Yes! I'll send them to you today!

Connie · Married on 05/06/2011

Gina made our Wedding Plannig a breeze-she was just a joy to work with! We had 6 weeks to plan a wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! Better than I ever imagined thanks to Gina. The ceremony was short & sweet an she accomodated our every wish! The photos turned out beautiful and everyone thought it was a very expensive wedding, which it was not. Villa Rose Gardens comes VERY highly recommended.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Ebony · Married on 04/29/2011

It was a little rainy, so we had the wedding inside. It was a very intimate setting. It was just nme and my husband and they provided witnesses for us. We were able to take pics outside after the rain subsided. We got a small package, but all the pics were lovely. Great value!

Annis · Married on 04/04/2011

Gina was wonderful, supportive, respective, and flexible. My husband is active duty and we had to change our date serveral times because of the date that he was leaving. Everytime I called Gina was very understanding. On our day, she took tons of photos, helped us through the paperwork process, and made our family and us feel comfortiable. I had always planned on having a big wedding but do to timing we had to cancel it. Villa Rose Gardens is by far the best alternative in the State of Washinginton (trust me, I looked).

Annis and Eric Jones

Paul · Married on 03/05/2011

Our experience was amazing, the venue is beautiful and Gina is the best! She made everything so simple and perfect.

mariah · Married on 01/31/2011

I cant say how much Gina put me at ease with the process of wedding the man I love ! I did the "short and sweet package" wich was an amazing value for my budget ! Gina has such a sweet personality she made our elopement an event to remember so much more than we ever could have done for ourselves Gina truley is a BLESSING !

Sent on 02/01/2011

stephanie · Married on 01/15/2011

Hi, I was married in Jan2011. I had been looking for somewhere to get married for a few months. Since our wedding was going to be a small one I needed to find a place that was beautiful and rather inexpensive. Which of course was not easy to find. But once I found the Villa Rose Gardens I was surprised it was at a price I could afford. Its such a beautiful estate and we had such a great time.

Julie · Married on 12/18/2010

Villa Rose Gardens was a wonderful place to get married! Gina created a beautiful ceremony with personalized verses and vows as well as a heartfelt sand ceremony. The photography was very professional and the photos turned out great! I would highly recommend to friends and family. The value and what you get for the price far beats anything else in Western WA.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Rick and Rhonda · Married on 11/20/2010

Gina was wonderful. I would recommend her to all my friends. She provided witnesses for us.... which were her parents with 57 years of marriage, it was a very special touch to our ceremony. Thank you Gina for our special day.

Sent on 12/28/2010