Villa Rose Gardens Reviews

Villa Rose Gardens 3
Villa Rose Gardens 4

Ricky Jordan · Married on 06/18/2019

Blessed and happy

We will be doing our vows renewal there. Gina is great and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Ricky. It was my honor. Looking forward to your vow renewal. Much happiness to you both!

Cameron Meinberg · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent Experience!

They were wonderful to work with and able to get us in for a nice, quiet ceremony. So glad to have chosen them for our special day!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you Cameron! It was my pleasure! It's always fun when I get to work with such a great group of people. Best wishes!

Christina · Married on 07/20/2018

We absolutely loved our experience! Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Villa Rose Gardens 5

Carmen · Married on 07/14/2018

I was looking for somewhere that my husband and I could do a private ceremony just the two of us, but I didn’t want to have to go to the courthouse. I am so happy I found Villa Rosa Gardens! Gina was very friendly and got back to me right away with any questions I had. On the day of ceremony I was impressed with how pretty and intimate the setting is. Gina will make you feel special. I highly recommend this for a small ceremony.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Villa Rose Gardens 6

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for such kind words. It was truly my honor and privilege to meet you both and to have the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Wishing you both all the best of luck, happiness, love and success.
    Gina
  • I

Isaura · Married on 06/20/2018

My son got married by Gina then the next year I also got married at her venue. We had 12 guest, cake, and a cider toast, our pictures really look amazing. Gina made sure that everything was perfect. I highly recommend her services and her lovely garden.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Villa Rose Gardens 7
    Villa Rose Gardens 8

Delifus · Married on 03/17/2018

I would definately recommend this service to any couple looking to get married. Affordable and great hospitality.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Jena · Married on 02/19/2018

We were pleasantly surprised at how wonderful our elope ment package was .Gina explained the filing process and allowed us the time we needed to enjoy the event .So even though we had a small wedding she made it wonderful for our family.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Greg · Married on 01/08/2018

Gina provided us excellent service on short notice and she was very helpful and accommodating. Communication was excellent and she exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thanks Greg! I am honored to have been given the opportunity to be a part of such a special time in your lives. Best Wishes!

Jaimee · Married on 12/27/2017

Gina was amazing! She was very friendly and helped the entire ceremony go smoothly. She was flexible for us to be able to add a few details into our ceremony. It was an amazing day and she helped keep that all the way through! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to have the opportunity to be part of your special day. I wish you all the very best as you being your new journey!

James · Married on 09/05/2017

Just a great experience. Such a joy

Sent on 09/06/2017

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you James! It was truly a pleasure to meet you and your friends. Thank you all for your service to our country. Wishing you all the very best!

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2017

Beautiful small and intimate ceremony that included my children. It was very important that my children were included in my ceremony and the blended family package was perfect. Gina understood my vision and made it happen. It was exactly what I wanted and couldn't be happier! Thank you Gina!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Reggie · Married on 06/24/2017

Gina is great! I contacted her Tuesday, Wednesday confirmed and got married Saturday. Simple and quick wedding and we loved it, Affordable price and not too far from our place. Great for engaged couple that wants quick ceremony and the packages are affordable, Great Venue!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Reggie for the kind words. It was an honor and a pleasure to have the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Wishing you all the very best!.
  • Z

Zhenzhen · Married on 01/09/2017

This is definitely the ideal place for wedding. Gina was super helpful and nice, and she made our simple ceremony very warm and romantic. Though our families are far away Gina made us feel like family. Every friend praised this place after they saw our photos. Gina knows her business very well and she's all devoted to making the big day a sweet memory. Prices are very affordable. You cannot find another place offering service at comparable quality level while at this unbeatable price. I'd recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad that we were able to make your day so very special. We are thrilled that you feel like family because you truly are a part of the Villa Rose Gardens family! Our sincerest best wishes for a beautiful and wonderful forever!

Aurelia · Married on 08/14/2016

My wedding there was truly beautiful! Thank you Gina for everything! I highly reccomend this place to any future bride!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Rowena · Married on 08/05/2016

I would definitely recommend getting married at Villa Rose Gardens. Gina knows whats she doing and makes it easier on the couple getting married. She also takes pride in what she does for her clients, and it shows. We are extremely happy with the services.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Rowena! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you both and meeting your family. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your very special day. Wishing you all the very best! May your future be filled with many happy moments surrounded by those you love.

Richard · Married on 04/16/2016

We were so lucky to have found Gina to perform our simple ceremony. We wanted something more than standing in front of a Judge and Gina provided an exceptional experience. Her place was warm, inviting and so tastefully elegant. She was organized and kept us on track. Everything went so well thanks to Gina and her professionalism!

Sent on 04/21/2016

We had a beautiful wedding at Villa Rose Gardens. Gina is wonderful to work with, always in communication, and does her best to meet your wants and needs. She was being very flexible, supportive, and understanding. Gina met me late in the evening, took time to tour me through and answer all of my questions. I can't say enough good things about Villa Rose Gardens. Thank you Gina and team!

Sent on 07/18/2015

breanna · Married on 04/04/2015

Gina provided the most professional beautiful ceremony that fit our needs perfectly. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great wedding for the best price

Sent on 04/06/2015

Jazmin · Married on 02/10/2015

My husband and myself chose the Villa Rose Gardens to have a short and sweet ceremony. It was exactly that short and sweet. It was in no way short in the sense that we felt rushed, Gina was so welcoming and sweet to us. We actually were late and ended up getting lost as well, Gina was very understanding and was still in an amazing mood when we finally arrived. Right as you pull into the drive way you can tell that Gina has worked very hard to turn her home into somewhere couples could fall in love with, as well as love getting married at. Inside and out you will love the atmosphere. We would both love to recommend Villa Rose Gardens to any couple looking to have a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Gina is amazing! She communicates quickly and accommodates your needs :)

Sent on 01/01/2015

Val · Married on 11/15/2014

We love this place. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Beautiful garden, beautiful flowers and inside feels so warm and welcome. A good place to have a beautiful ceremony for you and your family. Gina listens to our needs and had everything ready for us, all we did was showed up. Thank you again Gina n Villa Rose Garden.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Val. It was truly a joy to be able to share such a beautiful day with you and Jon. May you and your family be abundantly blessed with a wonderful life filled with love and happiness always. Love and Hugs! ~Gina

Gina goes over and above to make your special day the best! She takes great pictures too!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Matt · Married on 09/03/2014

Gina was a great Officiant for our wedding. Her gardens were beautiful and we loved that our witnesses were her parents who they themselves have been married for 60 Years. Their presence was inspiring. Thanks so much Gina!!

Mathew and Victoria
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sent on 09/13/2014

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Matt and Victoria. It was truly a pleasure to be chosen to be a part of your special day! May each day of your lives bring you more love and joy than the day before. Wishing you a lifetime of many happy anniversaries in the years to come.
    ~Gina

Shelly · Married on 01/04/2014

My new husband and I just got married last Saturday. From the initial email, to phone call, to tour of the chapel area, right through the ceremony, Gina was always very prompt and professional. Even though our ceremony was teenie tiny with just witnesses and their spouses in attendance, it was WAY nicer than getting married at a courthouse! Gina is genuinely excited about seeing two people start their new lives together. We highly recommend Villa Rose Gardens!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you Shelly! I'm thrilled for both of you and glad to have the honor to be a part of it. Wishing you a great future together!
    ~Gina

Padee · Married on 11/09/2013

I just had my wedding on Nov. 9th. Everything went smoothly. I love their package deals. We picked one that worked the best for us, everything was included; bouquet/boutonniere, photos, music, vows etc.The price was very budget friendly. When my fiance at the time and I originally went to check out the place, we immediately knew we wanted our wedding there and secured our date that day. Gina was so friendly and nice. We were newly engaged and had no clue what steps we needed to take at the time so it was relief she welcomed questions. Gina was always on top of things, whenever I emailed her a question I would receive an answer the same day. After we got married, we received our wedding photo disc in the mail within a few days! She works quick! You can tell that she's all about customer satisfaction. I still can't believe getting married was that easy, all we had to do was show up with our crew the day of. I would definitely recommend Villa Rose Garden to anyone who is looking for a nice and affordable wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Villa Rose Gardens's reply:

Thank you Padee! It was such a pleasure to be able to work with you and share your joy. Wishing you both a bright and happy future together!