Villa Parker Reviews

88 | Parker, CO

88 Reviews for Villa Parker

• Mia

Mia · Married on 07/31/2010

This place is AMAZING!!! It's in a nice quiet area. Very clean and well kept. Erika was great. She is very helpful and made my Wedding Day go very smoothly.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Brenna · Married on 06/05/2010

I couldn't of had a better wedding! Everything was so easy and simple all of the vendors they work with are amazing! I have reccomened this to all my friends! Erika, Joe, & Molly Are the best! If you want a beautiful wedding stress free I would say this is the place to go!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Cressida · Married on 07/04/2009

The staff of Villa Parker put together a wedding that was the most amazing experience of a lifetime. I had a great time and I know that my guests all had a great time as well. The venue was gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Jamie · Married on 06/13/2009

Wow!!! I fell in love with the Villa the moment I stepped into the courtyard. But when I walked in, it took my breathe away. Somewhere between Italian and costal influences, the Villa gave me my dream wedding, with the man of my dreams of course. They have only been open two months "officially" but what they have been able to build is perfect, quiet, exclusive, and sooo classy. Thank you Erika, we look forward to our vow renewal, in a couple of years.

Oh, and our cordinator, Jennah at Events Extrodinaire... She is AMAZING!!! Made the entire experience exactly what it should have been, what I thought it would be and what I have dreamed of since I was little.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Kristy · Married on 11/15/2008

We visited many sites for our wedding reception but there was only which stood out above the rest. I knew Villa Parker was "the place" for our reception the minute I walked in the door. Villa Parker is a beautiful, private venue where we were able to celebrate with our guests in an intimate setting. It also has amazing views of the Front Range. We fell absolutely in love with it!
    It's very unique and different from any other reception site in the Denver area. All the planning went so smoothly working with Erika. Erika and Joe went above and beyond with our requests. They were so flexible and listened to our needs and wants for our special day.
    I didn't have to worry about anything leading up to the wedding. We arrived at the reception and everything was more than we could have imagined. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. In our opinion, Villa Parker is the best wedding (or ANY event) site we've ever visited. Thank you, Erika and Joe, for making our day so special.

Sent on 07/03/2009

Karen · event on: 11/04/2011

Beautiful venue! I don't think it could've been any better!

Sent on 01/05/2012

Pilar · event on: 06/29/2013

We couldn't ask for more. I will highly recommend this venue for "That special moment" Karen the Director of sales is very professional and possess great people skills that will help you through the entire preparation. Our daughter and the guests had a great time! Thank you Villa Parker! PilarM

Sent on 08/22/2013

Christina · event on: 07/19/2013

I was very excited when I found Villa Parker. That is when the fun began! Working with Karen, the Director of Sales, was too much fun. Karen is not only very professional, but has the ability to make one feel like you are dealing with "family."

I was delighted with the transformation Karen and the staff managed so beautifully. We had famiy, friends and out-of-town guests ~ all whom were duly impressed with this jewel of a venue.

Karen encourage me to just relax, enjoy the evening and allow them to do their magic! It was a magically evening, and as you can tell, I could not have hoped for a more perfect evening to host a memorable birthday party for my husband!

Thank you Villa Parker and Karen! Cannot wait to hold another event there!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Keely · Married on 09/02/2018

Villa Parker is an amazing venue! Once my then fiance and I saw it we knew we had to have our wedding here. The staff made the process very easy and Erika, our day of coordinator was an absolute integral part of making our day perfect. I didnt have to worry about tables, chairs or linens as they are conveniently already at the venue. If you are looking for a little piece of tuscan paradise in the middle of Colorado, Villa Parker is the perfect choice!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Villa Parker. Amanda and Jensen are friendly and professional communicators, who excel at their profession. Although the site fee may seem steep at first glance (especially for a Saturday wedding in peak season), it is truly a fantastic value. The fee covers the entire site for 12 hours (they actually let us stay for 14 hrs), a bridal suite, a groom suite, indoor and outdoor spaces, day-of coordination, all tables, chairs (both ceremony chairs and reception chairs), tons of complimentary decor if you're willing to sit and sift through their decoration closets, and much more. I cannot stress the value and helpfulness of the day-of coordination included with the fee. The location itself is beautiful, quiet, and well maintained, and the space is extremely unique and romantic, and offers great flexibility.
    I can only think of 3 cons to Villa Parker. First, there is a general lack of bathrooms -- only 4 for the whole facility, 2 of which tend to feel off limits to guests because they are located in the bridal and groom suites. Second, the lack of central AC throughout the facility could make a hot summer wedding a bit uncomfortable. I imagine for most of the year this isn't an issue because you can open the doors that surround the reception room and get a nice breeze from outside. It's worth mentioning that there IS AC in the bridal suite so your makeup won't melt and you won't be sweating in your dress. Finally, we were a little uncomfortable about how our gifts and cards were stored for us to pick up. They were left in the fireplace room (which was easy for us to find), but the front doors were not/do not lock so anyone could have strolled in and taken our things. I imagine that area of Parker is pretty crime-free and I think they have security cameras, but it still made us uneasy.
    Our guests had a fantastic time and kept mentioning how gorgeous the venue was. I would recommend Villa Parker to anyone getting married in Colorado.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2014

Villa Parker was a perfect place that we stumbled up one when vendor searching.
    The staff was very helpful and made me day completely perfect and special for me and my now husband
    Karen was amazing and whatever I needed for my big day she worked out for us.
    Love villa Parker and they made our special day perfect !

Sent on 09/04/2015

Valerie · Married on 05/25/2014

Villa Parker is a beautiful venue and I would highly recommend it to others. On the day of, they take care of everything for you so that you don't have to lift a finger, which is really helpful. I loved having my wedding at Villa!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Julia · Married on 05/17/2014

My husband and I got married on May 17th, 2014, and let me just say it was perfect. Villa Parker gave us an incredible day, and we are so happy to have had our wedding there. The Tuscany atmosphere of the venue was perfectly balanced with some rustic flare, really creating great opportunities for personal touches, beautiful photos, and an overall beautiful event. Also, it was so nice to have a day of coordinator through Villa Parker. We were in contact with our coordinator throughout the entire process, therefore our vision for our wedding was met, and not to mention, we had a stress-free day, because the staff and coordinators were handling it all! Another plus to mention is that there are many different options to choose from for the ceremony and reception locations. All the spaces really allow you to do what you want, and regardless of the budget and what can be done, it will always be beautiful!

My only advice is to carefully read the contract and to ask specific questions as to what is included. There were a couple of things that we thought were included, that were actually not, so just ask questions, and figure out what is specifically in the package and what will cost extra, so you can have a stress-free, perfect day!

Overall, Villa Parker really is uniquely stunning, and to anyone who asks, I will definitely recommend this venue and staff! Thank you Villa Parker for making our day so beautiful and memorable- we appreciate all that you helped us accomplish! :))

Sent on 07/03/2014

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2012

I am so glad that I had my wedding at Villa Parker! As soon as I saw it online, I fell in love and knew that I had to have it, but thought it would not fit into our budget. I decided to go look anyways and was pleasantly surprised that we could in fact afford it because certain things were included that were not included other places that we would have otherwise had to rent. The space was also beautiful on its own, so there was no need to spend a ton to make it way I wanted it. And! Did I mention the help of Erika? For a bride who needed some help and guidance, Erika was the best thing that could have happened! She was there from the start to answer all the questions my mom or I had and gave us great advice. The day of the wedding, she made sure everything went perfectly and that no one had a single thing to be worried about.

There are only certain caterers that we could use- however, I was somewhat thankful for that because there is so much to research for a wedding, that lightened the load a bit even if they are a bit more expensive. The food was delicious though! And we were able to try all of them through the monthly tastings the Villa holds. Also- the alcohol provider was a bit on the pricier side- but I guess some sacrifices were worth it to have the perfect venue.

It is the most beautiful venue- both outside and inside- that fit our style perfectly and all of our guests kept raving on how beautiful the space is and what a great wedding it was!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Robin · Married on 01/22/2017

We did a Spanish wedding and this venue was perfect. It would be great for anyone who does not want a lodge wedding! That seems to be mostly what is available in Colorado. Part of your fee goes to a wedding planner which is SOOOO nice and helpful! Laurie did so much for us! She set up everything and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. There were some plumbing issues during our wedding but it was taken care of quickly and discretely. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2016

We held our wedding at Villa Parker & our overall experience was very positive. We booked very far in advance & throughout the process of planning they were very responsive to our inquires. We never ended up looking at other facilities because we fell in love with Villa; we felt the costs were overall reasonable. They offer monthly ‘tastings’ which allowed us to meet & try out some of the vendors they recommended. The background is very beautiful and they handle bar service, tables, chairs, day-of logistics. Most of the staff we worked with was very pleasant & supportive. We initially worked with Karen & she was very easy-going. Our day-of coordinator was Erika & she was awesome to work with. She thought of things we never would have, & actually put the entire facility together the day of the ceremony. We always felt very comfortable with her suggestions & direction. One concern; we mentioned in multiple meetings & emails how important the ceremony music was to us. That, if all else failed, we wanted the music to be right. We even put together our own playlists/instructions. We were assured the music would be handled correctly but, it was not. Our processional for both the wedding party & the bride was wrong as was the start of our unity sand song. We know that every little aspect of the wedding will not go to plan; and we accepted that. Of course our guests didn’t know the difference; but for us we had emphasized countless times the importance of the music. The fact it was done incorrectly was disappointing. The positive overall experience far outweighed the concerns we had. It’s a beautiful facility, secluded from everything, & we had numerous guests comment on how wonderful the facility was. The general timeline & organization of the day was also great & was able to help keep our stress level down. Villa did a great job working with our individual vendors & coordinating everything in a manner that assured everything was on time & in place. thanks Erika & Villa!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Great staff, loved the charm of the venue, and they were very helpful in choosing some of the other vendors.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Dan · Married on 06/07/2014

Our wedding at Villa Parker was a terrific experience. Erika, our day of wedding planner, did an excellent job answering any questions and making sure that our event was the best it could have been. The venue was beautiful and many guests commented on how lovely the setting was.

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Driving to my appointment at the Villa Parker, I wasn't sure this was the place for our wedding - after all, Parker seems to be an odd place for a wedding. What I found was a quiet, intimate venue that has the warm, welcome feeling like you have stepped in to someone's elaborate home. With a well tended garden, scenic fountains and stucco archways, it is a picture perfect setting for your special day. Erika and Karen are a seamless team! We were also were provided a "day of" coordinator, the wonderful Taylor, who helped us far beyond the day of making every detail personalized and perfect. Their preferred vendors (we used Spice of Life, DJ Elite and Kokoro) armed us with just the team we needed to create memories and not worry about the details. They even have connections with local hotels that will shuttle guests a short 20 mins to and from your event for free and provide an exceptionally reasonable room rate (ours was $89). Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we have the Villa ladies to thank for that! This is a venue worth a visit.

Sent on 08/23/2013
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 07/20/2011

The Villa Was a Beautiful site and we are SOO happy that we decided to have our wedding there! The staff was wonderful and so helpful leading up to and the day of our wedding. The grounds were beautiful and a wonderful place for photos! All of our guests loved it. I have lived in Parker most of my life and never know the Villa was there until a friend told us about it. We were able to go look, and book our reception very easily and Joe and Erika were fabulous! We had the most wonderful day we could have imagined!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Mark · Married on 09/04/2010

Friendly staff. Tons of personal attention. Very flexible to meet your needs. An overall wonderful experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/22/2010

This venue is absolutely beautiful. It's charming and has a ton of personality! It was the perfect size for my wedding of 80 people. Erika, the event coordinator/owner is extremely professional, knowledgeable and attentive. I could not have pictured my wedding any more perfect than it was at the Villa!

Sent on 06/09/2010
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 10/17/2009

Erika and the WHOLE staff at Villa Parker is very helpful and flexible. The venue is impeccable and a true dream for anyone searching for the perfect romantic location. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Bev · event on: 06/22/2013

Villa Parker is a beautiful venue, not only for weddings, but for any special celebration. The very unique architecture and particularly the outdoor areas are stunning. Having access to the entire area for the whole day makes it very special and something that is nearly impossible to find. You are not sharing the space as you might be at a hotel or country club.

Nearly everyone attending our party commented on how wonderful this hidden gem is.

The staff is incredible to work with, and attend to every possible detail, and because go their experience have great resources and ideas. Karen and Erica make planning a very easy and comfortable process.

Simply put, it is a very SPECIAL place that is hard to surpass for any of life's important events!!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Jen · Married on 06/28/2015

Working with Villa Parker was extremely nice. Everyone was good about sharing of information and my evening was beyond amazing.

Sent on 06/30/2015