Villa Parker Reviews

88 | Parker, CO

88 Reviews for Villa Parker

Kate · Married on 08/29/2014

Villa Parker was the most beautiful place to have my wedding. They were easy to work with. They answered all my concerns and questions. Laurie did a fantastic job on the day of my wedding taking care of everything. It even rain an hr before my ceremony, but the rained stopped and the staff moved everything outside again! They set up all my decorations as I wanted and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The price was reasonable for this area. They do have their own liquor license- so tell the boys to leave their flasks at home. My wedding was better than I could have imagined! Thank you Karen and Laurie and the staff at Villa Parker!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Clare · Married on 08/23/2014

We chose Villa Parker for our Wedding location and we knew the second we walked into the building. The venue is warm, charming, and elegant. They have a beautiful courtyard, stunning views, and a gorgeous interior. From day one the staff was very professional and they worked with us to make sure our day was perfect--Karen was fantastic! All of our wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was and many have said "It was the best wedding I've ever been to!" There is nothing better than having your dream wedding come true and seeing it unfold before your eyes. I would recommend Villa Parker to anyone planning an important, once in a lifetime event!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Akemi · Married on 07/19/2014

Everyone at the Villa is wonderful! I was a nervous bride planning from halfway across the country but everyone made it so simple! I couldn't have picked a better venue with better vendors(thanks to all their recommendations). Our big day was absolutely perfect and ALL my guest really enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2014

This venue helped me have the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Deanna · Married on 06/19/2014

The location is absolutely beautiful and the house is a warm, stunning setting for a beautiful event. It is like a Tuscan Villa with warm neutral colors so you can put your own imagination to work. We wanted casual, vintage elegance. Sounds contradictory but the setting was perfect. It was hard to decide where to hold the ceremony or the reception. Every aspect had its own appeal. In addition, the fact that only one event is held at a time and the absolutely wonderful event coordinators, Marilee & Grace, that did everything to ensure a perfect, relaxed (especially for the bride and mother-of-the-bride) day was more than we could have wished for. Thanks, Erika and everyone. You're the best.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Amy · Married on 06/05/2014

We LOVE the Villa Parker! They are top notch and made our day perfect and special!

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • Nike

Nike · Married on 05/31/2014

Beautiful venue! Made for an incredible wedding and pictures. Thanks!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2014

Villa Parker is a beautiful event venue, but what sets them apart?
    Part of why we booked Villa Parker was the friendliness of the staff- they are very accommodating and helpful! The other reason is because they had a back up plan for bad weather. It came in handy because we had a blizzard on our wedding (IN MAY!!) so our outdoor wedding became an indoor wedding. They did everything so seamlessly most people didn't know it wasn't our original plan.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Debbie · Married on 04/26/2014

I can't thank Karen and Taylor enough. Villa Parker is beautiful and I could not have picked a better place to get married. The staff goes above an beyond to make your day special.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Benzir · Married on 03/01/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Villa Parker and its staff. After booking with them, we ended up having to change the wedding date up by nearly 4 months. Karen worked with us and not only moved the date up but contacted some of our vendors for us to make it easier on us. Taylor was our day of planner, she decorated the space just as we had imagined and made the whole day go smoothly. In a time of great stress and chaos, we were able to rely on the competence of the Villa Parker team. Everything from the planning to the rehearsal to the wedding day was seamless. They were able to make all this happen with less than 2 weeks notice!! Karen and Taylor, we can't thank you enough for all your hard work and the genuine kindness you showed us and our family!!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Grace · Married on 11/24/2013

PERFECT wedding venue! My husband and I were looking for a unique, affordable, beautiful venue and the second I saw Villa Parker I knew we had found our venue! Villa Parker has wonderful Italian villa charm and feels very secluded and intimate. The staff at Villa Parker is extremely helpful and much of the time spent working with them I felt as though I was just spending time with great friends! They shared in my excitement as the day drew nearer and were an awesome support network with any of my questions or concerns. Talayna and Karen did an excellent job assisting me with my specific requests and arranging all of my decorations the day of the wedding. Everyone who came to the wedding raved about the venue and it perfectly fit our 130 guests. I will never forget the memories I have of that day! Thank you Karen, Talayna, Erika and all of the Villa staff who made our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Desiree · Married on 11/02/2013

Not only is Villa Parker a gorgeous venue that provides amazing photographs, but the staff was amazing and ensured our wedding day was perfect. Karen answered all my questions very quickly during the planning process, and Taylor and Erika (and Karen as well) and their girls did an amazing job with the decortations as well as making sure the day went smoothly. I can not express my gratitude to the amazing staff and the beautiful venue!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Christina · event on 07/19/2013

I was very excited when I found Villa Parker. That is when the fun began! Working with Karen, the Director of Sales, was too much fun. Karen is not only very professional, but has the ability to make one feel like you are dealing with "family."

I was delighted with the transformation Karen and the staff managed so beautifully. We had famiy, friends and out-of-town guests ~ all whom were duly impressed with this jewel of a venue.

Karen encourage me to just relax, enjoy the evening and allow them to do their magic! It was a magically evening, and as you can tell, I could not have hoped for a more perfect evening to host a memorable birthday party for my husband!

Thank you Villa Parker and Karen! Cannot wait to hold another event there!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

First of all, the venue is beautiful! Its Tuscan/Mediterranean feel created such an amazing ambiance and provided a stunning backdrop for all of our photos! Also, most of our guests had to fly into the Denver airport and this location was perfect because it wasn't too far for our guests to travel. Secondly, the staff here is phenomenal. They provide day-of-coordination services which seriously saved me so much stress! They truly treat you like the most special person in the world and go out of their way to help you plan your wedding. Whether it is offering vendor recommendations or helping you decorate to bring your vision to life, they truly know how to spoil a bride. I love, love, love this venue and am looking for an excuse to go back already!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Pilar · event on 06/29/2013

We couldn't ask for more. I will highly recommend this venue for "That special moment" Karen the Director of sales is very professional and possess great people skills that will help you through the entire preparation. Our daughter and the guests had a great time! Thank you Villa Parker! PilarM

Sent on 08/22/2013

The Villa is the perfect venue for a wedding. Not only is the Tuscan style of the Villa breathtaking the staff is fantastic. We worked with Taylor for our event planning and she was the BEST! She promised me a day free of worry and that is exactly what I got, not only that but I never thought I did a good job of describing the wedding vision I had but somehow she got everything I was envisioning and so much more. I was so worried about timing but I will tell you that they know what they are doing and we never once had to answer a vendor question or really think about anything except having the best night of our lives.

Our guests loved the Villa just as much as we did. Everyone was complimenting how beautiful everything was and it was wonderful to be so close to the city but feel so removed from everything. I never felt that there was anything around us it was just us and our guests dancing the night away. And the view of the mountain range from the patio delighted our out of town guests, especially at sunset.

I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was from start to finish with the Villa. We truly felt like we were a part of their family from the minute we toured the venue until we left on our wedding night as husband and wife.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Caroline · Married on 03/24/2013

The Villa Parker is the place to get married!!! When my husband and I walked in, we immediately both agreed that this was the place! Erika is an incredible wedding consultant and helped me maneuver many different situations! She set us up with a hotel, a shuttle, a bar tending company, etc. Karen is uplifting and calm! They are a dynamite team! :) These ladies kept me calm, helped me decorate, helped me plan!! I literally did not need to stress about anything. The venue is beautiful by itself and needs very little decor. I cannot say enough great things about this place! GET MARRIED HERE! :) And if you do, enjoy your day!!

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • W

Wakenda · Married on 10/13/2012

Villa Parker was a dream come true for us. We wanted to get married in a Tuscan Villa in Italy but after realizing very few people would come, we decided to bring Tuscany here. And we found it at Villa Parker. It was warm, intimate and beautiful for our October wedding. The grounds are beautiful and the staff dedicated to perfection and detail. They helped to provide us with our "dream wedding."

Sent on 12/03/2012

Noelle · Married on 08/03/2012

A DREAM COME TRUE! My husband and I came upon the Villa via The Knot and through everyone's amazing reviews decided to take a look! Not only did we leave deciding we wanted our wedding here, but we left wanting to LIVE there! It is simply spectacular!

In a nutshell:

Erika ( the coordinator and owner) and her team are without the doubt the most caring, responsible, organized, generous and helpful people we worked with! They were there to answer all of our questions and their responses were thorough and quick! We live in Las Vegas so planning an out-of-state wedding posed some challenges and they held my hand the entire way!

We are very DIY kind of people and so our entire wedding was done by us! From the invitations to the menus to the centerpieces and corn hole boards we did it all! I took pictures of the candy bar and the centerpieces and on the day of the wedding Erika and the Villa team got to work. They set up everything just the way we had talked about it. She didn't leave out one detail! She was completely calm and composed and had everything under control. I trusted her ten fold with my wedding and I'd do it all again in a heart beat! It was a well oiled machine and from the moment I walked down the aisle to when we shared our last dance she had our best interest in mind!

What I loved most about the Villa, aside from the amazing views and the spectacular architecture, was the ability we had to completely customize the space to our liking. We hand picked everything! From the food to the rentals to the music to the linens. That's what our guests were raving about too! How unique it was and how personal it was!

It was great to also know and feel that the entire venue was OURS (in theory) we arrived at 12pm on the day of our wedding and had a BLAST getting ready in the separate bride and groom suites. There wasn't any unwelcomed traffic like that of being in a hotel or golf course. It was secluded and personal. The kids could run around and not get into any trouble. The trees and gardens were beautiful for our guests to enjoy outside during cocktail hour!

Do yourself a favor and check out the Villa! You won't be disappointed! It has everything to cater to your wants and needs! The team is fabulous and we created memories and friends there that will be with us for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Villa Parker was all that we expected and more. Not only is it a beautiful venue with stunning views of the mountains, unique architecture throughout, and beautiful gardens, but Erika, the event coordinator, was unimaginably helpful. We are so happy that we chose Villa Parker and would recommend it to all of our friends.

Sent on 07/28/2012

The service way great. Erika was always checking in and staying in contact. There was a snow storm when my mom was visiting and we couldn't get to the venue the day we were supposed to meet. Erika went out of her way and met with us on a Sunday. The vendors Villa Parker works with are incredible. Erika was so flexible as well. My mom is an interior designer and definitely wanted things to look a certain way. Erika was so open to letting us do what we wanted to the venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2012

Villa Parker was the most beatiful place to have a wedding, we absolutely loved the venue and the views of the mountains. Erika, the owner, was so amazing to work with. She was able to guide me and answered any questions that I had during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, everything was seamless she was so helpful with everything and attended to any requests anyone had. All of the guests were so amazed by her level of professionalism and service, as well as, in awe of the venue. Thank you Erika and team for making our day so incredible, we could not have done it without you!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Katie · Married on 05/05/2012

There are many wedding venues in Colorado but the best choice that we made was picking the Villa Parker. Everything was great! Erika went over and beyond what I thought a typical wedding planner does. Our wedding was perfect and I can never thank Erika and the staff at the Villa Parker enough.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Karen · event on 11/04/2011

Beautiful venue! I don't think it could've been any better!

Sent on 01/05/2012

carol · Married on 07/29/2011

Erika and Denise were wonderful! They helped our daughter and son in law orchestrate a fun summer wedding celebration. Being from Indianapolis, we wondered how it would be planning an out of state wedding that our family, friends and Keri and Aaron's family and friends could all enjoy. It turned out remarkably well...from the weather, to the Buffalo Gals Barbecue, to the flowers from Lori, photos from Patrick and DJ duo Scott and Laurie. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect, professional venue. Everytime I called, Erika & Denise were very responsive and helpful. I LOVED Villa Parker and would highly recommend them to any bride! You will have great memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/05/2011