Villa Nove Vineyards Reviews

4 | Butler, TN

4 Reviews for Villa Nove Vineyards

Mark · Married on 05/05/2018

Linda and Wayne have a beautiful venue! We used the winery for our rehearsal dinner and the vineyard for the ceremony and reception. They were super accommodating! Linda was helpful throughout the whole planning process and was a champion the day of when it was forecasted to rain but she kept a close eye on the radar and encouraged us to keep with the original plan to get married in the garden instead of under the covered pavilion--we had it outside and it was perfect!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Villa Nove Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Mark, so very much for your review. I know this is late in responding; but, believe it or not I just received it! We were thrilled to be a part of your very special day and hope that you all will come back and visit with us this year!

sara · Married on 08/12/2017

Linda Gay, with Villa Nove Vineyards, was very accommodating! She answered all of my questions and emails in a timely manner! She was very nice to work with!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Villa Nove Vineyards's reply:

you were all a joy to work with and we were honored to be a part of your very special wedding day. Please stay in touch. Linda @ Wayne

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

Linda and Wayne could not have been better to work with, and their venue is absolutely stunning. They were kind, professional, and very responsive in addressing any questions we had. Their advice and vendor recommendations were also spot on. The wedding location was beautiful, and we had a ton of comments on the location and its scenic views. We could not have made a better venue choice! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Villa Nove Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much, Vanessa. Wayne and I so enjoyed getting to know you and Randy. You guys are just awesome! Love to you both, Linda & Wayne

Kalee · Married on 06/17/2017

The Vineyards are breathtaking-everyone at my wedding bragged on the scenery. I love the pictures. :) Having the house on the site is really nice, and there is phone service at the site, just not at the house. Linda is a superb lady. She had a lot going on the weekend of my wedding, so she wasn't as available to my party, but I think for most brides she would be.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Villa Nove Vineyards's reply:

for allowing us to be a part of your very special day. We were honored to be a part of your wedding. Wayne and I wish you a very bright and happy future. Please keep in touch! We love to know about your future together. Many blessings, Linda & Wayne