Villa De Nardi Reviews

5 | Winters, CA

5 Reviews for Villa De Nardi

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2018

Villa de Nardi was an unexpected surprise. The photos that I saw online, them seeing the place in person without the setup was weird to be honest. (I’m not the type to “see the image” without the vision being right in front of my face)
    Then with the help of The Tan wedding coordinators everything that was seen online came to life and even better. Villa de Nardi was worth every penny with wonderful service, love and smiles. Tan wedding team and the venue were a great value and worth every penny because it’s the peace of mind that’s given, to ensure you will be in good hands on your special day.

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 10/28/2017

Jennifer and Rick were wonderful to work with. They are knowledgeable, organized, and absolutely superb people. Villa de Nardi is a beautiful venue and we loved having our wedding there. I would definitely recommend weddings at Villa de Nardi with Jennifer and Rick coordinating.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

The venue is a beautiful little gem and our wedding was more than we could have very dreamt of. My entire family loved the quaint atmosphere.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

We had an amazing at experience at Villa De Nardi for our wedding. It is a gorgeous, relaxing venue and we overall had a top notch experience. We would recommend Villa De Nardi to anyone looking for a beautiful, intimate venue. Additionally, Jennifer and Rick Tan who coordinated our wedding are PHENOMENAL to work with. We cannot say enough great thigs about them and their passion to make your wedding perfect.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Robyn · Married on 07/16/2015

Our experience at Villa De Nardi was exactly what we were looking for! Convenient enough that friends and family could travel easily from nearby airports, yet upon arrival feel as though they had been transported to the Italian countryside. Scenic & peaceful, the unobstructed views from this hilltop venue cannot be beat! The villa itself provided the perfect place for my husband and I to get ready ahead of our ceremony, and for our guests to gather and sip cocktails while we waited for the sun to set. I cannot recommend the Villa De Nardi more highly!

Sent on 02/25/2016