145 Reviews for Villa de Amore

Outside Alcohol (10)
Dessert (7)
Indoor (6)
Scenic Views (4)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Covered Outdoor (3)
Open Bar (3)
Signature Drink (3)
Pet Friendly (1)
Stations (1)

I had my wedding here this past September and we couldn't have chosen a better venue. They they care of everything for you! Their all-inclusive package made life so much easier. Monique, Laura and Aimee pay so much attention to detail so you don't have to stress. I am forever thankful for the amazing staff that made our wedding the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Cammy, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Villa de Amore was an amazing venue. Our guests were amazed by the property and the service. The price was also very reasonable for an all-inclusive venue and also it was BYOB so we saved a ton on alcohol!

Profile Picture Kunal, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Stop looking! Villa de Amore is the most perfect venue in Temecula. The staff is so talented, kind, and genuine. Being that it is an all inclusive venue, it helped so much with the details and the vendors working with the Villa team. Book your wedding at Villa- you and all your guests will be stunned

Profile Picture Ali, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking

Me and my husband got married at the villa April 29th of this year and we couldn't have had a better day! Everything was perfect! The entire villa family was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. I couldn't be more grateful for them a special thanks to Aimee for the linen selection monique for all of the decor preparations and Laura for making everything happen on the day of! Everyone is so great! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on the food we had selected! From appetizers to entree to happy hour tacos it was perfect! This is the most amazing venue and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just were married March 2, 2018! The Vllla and their staff were absolutely amazing ! Laura Capone our coordinator , Monique our designer ! Eileen the owner unreal ! The best wedding ever ! Not because it was mine . My wife Geraldine and I were completely satisfied with everything about this venue ! Laura made this day go so smooth !! So professional ! Like a dream !! We are still talking about it! Our guests are still telling us how beautiful the Villa is. How great the staff was and attentive they were to us!! 10/10!!

Profile Picture Steve, 4/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Villa de Amore gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams! The location/surrounds are absolutely breathtaking. In the distance you have the beautiful views of Temecula vineyards. On our first site visit, we immediately fell in love with the landscape. There are also a variety of different spaces (courtyard, vineyard, ballroom, rose garden, etc.) that were all utilized during our wedding which made for a dynamic night.
David, the manager, is great and so easy to work with. He is accommodating and very responsive.
We chose The Studio as our photographers for the big day and could not be happier with how our pictures turned out. Katie and Amanda were so great to work with. They were great at making our entire wedding party feel so comfortable in front of the camera.
All of the food is made on site under the direction of Aimee and her catering team. We could not be happier with the quality of the meals and how meticulous the staff was at making sure all of our guests' dietary restrictions/meal choices were correct.
DJ Ross, the Villa house DJ was there to assist our DJ and make sure everything ran smoothly and sounded great.
Monique, our design coordinator, was able to bring our vision to life. All of the design details that I never would have dreamt of made for a picture perfect day. Our flower arrangements came out perfect!
Laura, our wedding coordinator, is absolutely amazing. She is a super woman. She was there every step of the way to support us and made sure everyone/thing was on point. The day wouldn't have been the same without her.
All in all, we loved everything and everyone at the Villa and would highly recommend it for their quality and professionalism. It was truly the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture nicole, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our Oct wedding at Villa de Amore was nothing short of awesome (!) And yes, that's awesome with an explanation mark :). Everything flowed so smoothly and was relatively stress-free, from the planning up until the big day. Also because it was an all-inclusive venue, I only had to hire a videographer and a string trio for the ceremony, but of course live music is totally optional.

The whole Villa team is truly exceptional, and I really love how they work together...so most of the time, I can talk to one person and they will know to communicate the details/decisions to the rest of the staff and team. It just made things really easy and actually kind of fun to plan. I loved that I would get responses either immediately over the phone, or at a minimum within 24-48 hours through email. Impressive right? With so many couples, it's amazing how efficient and professional the whole Villa team was!

My guests seemed really pleased overall with the food, drinks and overall vibe of the wedding. They commented on how gorgeous the venue was, the flower and decor really helped to bring personality to the ceremony/reception, cocktail and photo op spots. The reception went great, everyone was laughing during the games and the DJ brought tons of folks to the dancefloor. Our wedding was on a Sun, but so many guests stayed until almost the end!

Special thanks to Sheila's crew on flowers, Monique on decor, Aimee's team for catering and table arrangements, Eileen and David for answering my many calls and emails.. and last but not least Laura, the lovely coordinator who made everything run so smoothly that day. Even the cake turned out beautiful. A+ as a whole...

If you're looking for a lovely venue and a great team to help you put together a gorgeous wedding, I highly recommend you consider this venue, at least pay a visit to VDA. If you've already booked them, Leah Marie Photography does amazing work, and check out Sidebyside Cinema for video...Both did such a great job :).

Profile Picture Nataly, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Charlie and I got married at Villa de Amore on October 8th, 2016. We looked at a large number of venues in the area and this one stood out for so many reasons. The obvious reason was because the venue was absolutely gorgeous, but there is much more to planning a wedding than just what you see on the big day. You work with so many people and the planning process can be very overwhelming. The staff at Villa de Amore made this process beyond easy, and so enjoyable. They treat you like a friend as opposed to just a client and put in so much effort to make sure your vision becomes a true reality. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect and we thank the Villa de Amore staff and all their recommended vendors for their professionalism, kindness, and services. As the months go by our guests still call us just to talk about how much they loved our choice in venue and all the details of the day. We HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this venue for any newly engaged couple!

Profile Picture Jessi, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here Sept 2016 and everybody loved it!! We all had a great time. All the staff are awesome! The venue is beautiful and spacious. Also, the food is amazing!!!! Those crab cakes.. we want more! Since we had our wedding here, we would love it if any of our friends would have it here so we can experience being the guests there!! This all-inclusive wedding package made things so much easier on us =)

Profile Picture sandy, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

From our first meeting with Elaine we knew this was the place we were going to get married! Laura, Aimee and Monique have everything dialed in to help you create the day you are dreaming of!

Profile Picture Tia, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s)

Villa de Amore is EVERY bride, groom, parents of the bride, parents of the groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, guests, and vendors dream wedding venue. It's the picture perfect venue and planning our wedding was the same as a perfectly oiled machine. We fell in love with not only the venue, but everyone there!
David took his time showing me around the venue and made sure I had all the time I needed to take in it’s beauty. He answered every single email I sent him within 24hours. He listened to my opinions and was truly there for me.
Eileen, you were so excited about all the things I wanted to share from my time abroad and for the wedding and you truly made me feel like a special bride.
Aimee and Michael took care of our catering. The food at the Villa is unforgettably DELICIOUS! We have really picky people on my side of the family and we are still receiving calls from guests telling us how incredible the food was.
The security, servers, and bartenders were also incredible. They were so respectful, kind, and comforting to all of our guests. They all moved so quickly and never got in the way of anything. They made sure all of our guests had what they needed and never interrupted conversations among the guests.
Monique is so creative! You show her your vision and she brings it to life. We told Monique we wanted a Tuscan winery feel and my God, our day looked and felt like we were in Italy!!
Laura took care of our two completely different families. Let me just say that it could have been a headache the day of the wedding, but Laura, well Laura, made it into heaven on earth. She made my husband and I feel like a king and queen.

They say you forget people throughout your lifetime, but you can never forget how someone made you feel. We felt so loved and so special working with everyone, and that is something we will cherish forever.

If you want your wedding day to be the best day of your life without any stress, Villa de Amore is the only place to go.

Profile Picture Nina, 7/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I had my Villa De Amore wedding back in June this year. Eileen, David, Aimee, and the rest of the staff were very welcoming and accommodating.

Monique, the wedding designer, truly cares about your design ideas, and works with you to get your vision of your wedding into reality.

Laura is so sweet and thoughtful when it comes to being the wedding coordinator. She gives her best effort to make your wedding day an unforgettable and fantastic one.

Thank you Villa De Amore for a fantastic wedding!! :-)

Profile Picture Angela, 6/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was beyond perfect. After being engaged to my best friend, we wanted to find the perfect venue that we could celebrate our “Happily Ever After.” We searched and visited a few venues and then came across of Villa De Amore, we scheduled an appointment and fell in love. The all-inclusive package was a big plus for us, as we were both teachers. The staff at Villa was amazing, from wedding preparation and responding to emails, to the day of making sure everything was perfect.

The food was AMAZING! I was so impressed with the different variety of food choices they had during tastings, and it allowed for us to pick the best meals. We had so many of our guest talk and rave about the food. We enjoyed the variety of different appetizers that were offered (BBQ sliders are a must!) along with the amazing entrees. The food was beyond perfect and delicious! Aimee and her staff did an amazing job!

Laura was a fabulous coordinator! She was so loving and made sure that everyone was taken care of, and everything went smoothly. I would have been lost without Laura and her smile. She did everything she could to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Designing our perfect day couldn’t have been done with out Monique. She is amazing and took all of our ideas and Pinterest boards and made them come alive during our wedding day. She has an amazing prop room that allowed for us to use different props to add to the even beautiful landscaping and setting.

Villa De Amore is the most beautiful wedding venue in Southern California. Our guest are still raving about how this is the “Most beautiful place” to get married and how they were able to experience one of the best weddings ever. I thank everyone at Villa De Amore for making our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Keilene, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Stop looking and book this venue!! They are absolutely amazing and make everything so flawless and beautiful! They are all inclusive, and to be honest, at first I was kind of worried about that. I was scared that everything that was included was going to be extremely basic and anything additional would be an upgrade. WRONG! They truly include everything and it turns out gorgeous and extremely convenient. For example, I found a lot of other venues were charging money for individual pieces you would want to use to decorate (like mirrors, couches, card boxes, etc.). At Villa De Amore that is all included. They have a HUGE room of different pieces you get to go through and chose from for your decor and set up. My guest were in 'aw' of the locations beauty, professionalism, flexibility, and food!! They are family owned and have a list of preferred vendors, all in which are so easy and fun to work with. You don't have to lift a finger in decorating, set up, or clean up. You just tell them your vision and wants for the day and they make it happen. Not to mention they all have such a calm and sweet demeanor. There was a good chance of rain on our wedding day, so the day before they ran me threw the different options in case of that and let me explain my vision if that did happen and make me feel so confident and comfortable that they had everything handled to a T. I cannot thank them enough for giving us truly the perfect day and making this process not a stress at all. I feel bad when brides are sick with stress over planning because my venue took care of all that and I just got to enjoy the entire process. I LOVE this venue.

Profile Picture Jenny , 5/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

My fiancee and I are getting married here in April and every aspect of this place is amazing. They are with you for every step of the way and have a crazy amount of decor that you can choose from to personlize the place. The staff is fantastic and very easy to get ahold of and all vendors that they work with are the same way. We've already done our food and cake tasting and everything was SO SO good, it was extremley hard to choose because of that. We cannot wait to get married here because we know the experience is going to be even better than the process of planning it has been!
Update: Our wedding was amazing, I could not have asked for a better day and they went above and beyond to make everything perfect and it was. Our guests are still telling us how it was the best wedding the have ever been to, from the decor to the friendiness of the staff, to the awesome food, that everyone said was not like any food they've ever had at a wedding (because it's delicious!)

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 4/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

So I will admit, when we first found Villa De Amore, I was concerned about the full service aspect. What if i don't like what they are using? BUT I am SOOOO THANKFUL we went with Villa. Laura, Aimee, Eileen, David... You are all the best and I am so grateful for all your help. Laura, the wedding coordinator, is the best! She thought of everything and was always willing to help. Everyone at the Villa is amazing and you will not regret going with the Villa. Go with Villa De Amore! You can thank me later! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Linens, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding day was perfect--planning the wedding was daunting for me, both my husband & I are busy physicians and the wedding came at a time where we both had just changed jobs, changed homes, and were getting settled in to our new positions. We were able to have our perfect wedding at Villa de Amore and I couldn't have imagined a better place.

First off, looking back on the day, the whole setting was beautiful. We are both Chinese, and although typically our families (at least mine) find good food at Chinese restaurants and don't expect much from American cuisine...all our guests raved about the food, and even our health conscious relatives devoured the abundantly plated delicious entrees. My husband and I both got plates with both steak and shrimp, AND had time to eat to our heart's content. Not being able to eat ourselves was a big fear of mine (it's what my mother seems to remember most about her own wedding).

The setting was beautiful. We had both guests from California and Chicago and they were all impressed and fell in love with the wedding venue. It seems like the guests had so much themselves at the site, many of my friends changed their Facebook photos with photos of themselves and their significant others as their profile pictures. My mother in law's friends praised her about the wedding, saying it's "the best wedding venue" they have been to. My parents and relatives don't believe that it only cost us what it did. As they say, our wedding "was a true success."

What I loved about the wedding was the people, the setting, the quality and love that each of the staff members puts into their work. David was always super helpful, with his prompt replies to the emails. My wedding cake turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. My decorations were beautiful. And the day of Coordinator Laura was amazing, and made the whole day stress free (even though apparently we almost lost the rings!). Coordinating only required 2-3 visits in person.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

ATTENTION ALL BRIDES WHO WANT TO HAVE THE MOST PERFECT AND MAGICAL WEDDING EVER:

Prior to my wedding, my husband and I were overwhelmed with all of the researching and planning that went into our special day. Let me help save you time when it comes to finding the PERFECT wedding venue/team of vendors (they provide almost all vendors that you could need-it is a packaged deal!) who do not make you break the bank! The entire staff/team are just the best-in every way-am I am super picky and meticulous.

The beauty of their magical/unique/fairytale esque vineyard speaks for itself. The premise is absolutely breathtaking all throughout the year (we visited various times throughout the year and got married on April 1st). Their food is an experience all on its own. Everything is organic, made on site (by Aimee who is the best!) and dangerously delicious! The entire menu (we tried so many different options at the tasting session) is fabulous and they come in super plentiful portions at the tasting and on the wedding day. At the risk of sounding redundant, the service was exceptional! Beyond anything I could have hoped for. You DO NOT need a wedding coordinator because their Venue coordinator does EVERYTHING (way more than what "venue coordinators" typically do). Her name is Laura and she is fabulous, super communicative and genuinely cares about you having the best day ever. Decor-they have a fantasy prop room with everything and anything you could possibly want to achieve any type of genre/look/feeling. Monique is in charge of creating your vision/aesthetics throughout the entire premise and she has impeccable taste and a total sweetheart. Flowers-spit your vision out to Eileen (a complete doll!!) and she will bring it to life in the most beautiful way possible! Ross-fun, professional, sweet experienced DJ who will show your guests a great time!

There are so many more special things about Villa de Amore that I want to share with you but I have no room left.!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Allison , 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking

OH MAN. Where do I even start?

Eileen: She is the sweetest woman. Patient and helped me with the stresses of the wedding and everything else that plays into the big day. We went out there over and over and she was just as helpful before we decided to have our wedding here as she was after.

David: Answered all of my (stupid) questions with a smile. He was super knowledgable and helped us make important decisions.

Aimee: The food was AMAZING. She is amazing. Such a real individual and made me feel calm before and during the event. She worked with us and what we wanted to do and different ideas for food / ice cream bar / etc.

Monique: I was probably her most boring bride. But she always had a smile on her face and she executed my vision perfectly.

Laura: Oh Laura. I love you. If I could have Laura at every big and stressful event of my life it would make me happy. She made my day run so smoothly. She wasn't intrusive like i have seen some day of coordinators be. She would ask questions when she needed to but she ran the whole thing flawlessly without me.

The Venue was beautiful. And they know how to run a wedding perfectly. They are total professionals and their waitstaff/ bartenders were fantastic as well. I would do my wedding here again if I could!

XO

Profile Picture Whitney, 1/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

My husband and I were married at Villa de Amore on December 20, 2015 and we could not be any happier than we are with our choice. We looked at two other venues and Villa de Amore was the third one (and the last!). We corresponded with David and Eileen to set up our appointment and met with Eileen the day of our appointment. When we drove up and entered Villa de Amore, it was the most beautiful venue. The long driveway made it romantic and it was private (only one wedding party per night, unlike other wineries or hotels where you have "uninvited" guests wandering around your ceremony and reception). We met with Eileen and she was such a sweetheart! She is so personable and you can tell she really gives her undivided attention to every single bride and groom, whether they book the venue or not. She took us to the bridal suite and deep down, that was the moment I knew we had to book Villa de Amore. For my husband, it was the fact that they let us bring our own alcohol (including liquor and no corkage fee) and saving us a ton of money in the end. It took us about a week to make our decision. The two choices to have the ceremony were the courtyard and the vineyard, both breath-taking in their own right. The all-inclusive package is also what drew us in; they provide your officiant or priest, DJ, florist, cake, photographer, day of coordinator, and a designer (you get a design day where you meet with Monique, who is amazing by the way, and she will help bring your vision to life with how you want your table setting, display for cake, display for the welcome board, etc.). The only two services that you must use are the caterer and the DJ. We choose to use all of their services, but brought in our photographer.

If we could get married again, there would be no doubt in our mind that we would choose Villa de Amore. We would not change a single thing about our wedding day. It was everything that we could imagine - perfect.

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s)

We had our wedding here on 12-12 - just one week ago and it was AMAZING! All
Our guests were blown away by the beautiful venue- delish food and friendly staff- it was the best day ever and it felt so
Good hearing from everyone that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to!

Profile Picture Shaunna, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Villa de Amore was as perfect as perfection can get. Its a great feeling when every single one of your guests tells you on your wedding day, "This is the BEST wedding I have ever been too" or "This is the most BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT wedding i've ever attended" and that is true when you have your wedding at Villa. We booked our wedding a year in advanced as we just fell in love with the venue the moment we laid eyes on it. Eileen and David the family-owned team really make you feel like you're not just another wedding but rather like you're family.

Our day ran so smoothly thanks to Laura, the coordinator that is included in your package. Laura is awesome and friendly and you'll love working with her! You also get the pleasure of working with their wedding designer, Monique who has such a passion for what she does and she makes you excited about your "wedding vision".

Lets talk about the food.... YUM! The in-house catering team at Villa de Amore creates exceptionally delicious food that your guests will rave about. Aimee the catering manager will work with you on any special-requests and they even have an in-house baker that will bake fresh-bread daily. We even had baked treats at our Bridal suite the day of! Nice touch!

All-in-all, if you're looking for a private venue with gorgeous views, great staff and service, then Villa de Amore has you covered!

Profile Picture Shaunna, 12/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

My wedding at Villa de Amore was amazing. Everything turned out perfect. The day of coordinator Laura Capone is simply amazing, she is friendly, attentive and keeps everything on track. She always made sure my groom and I were taken care of as well. I am still getting comments on how this was the most beautiful venue they have been to a wedding at! I wish I could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Carrie, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

I don't even know where to begin, so I will start from the beginning. Villa de Amore was the fifth and final venue we looked at in our search for the perfect place to get married. We loved the vineyard feel without the commercial feel of the wineries and that was the problem with the golf course as well we didn't want our wedding to be a spectacle for strangers to gawk at. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and private everything is picturesque any picture you look at from the Villa will tell you the same. The Villa is in the business of weddings and they know what they are doing. All of our vendors came recommended by Villa de Amore, we felt more comfortable hiring them because they were backed by the venue and they did not disappoint. The in house catering done by Aimee and her team was/is absolutely amazing, we received so many compliments about the meals from our guests--they loved it! The design day with Monique was a ton of fun too, the Villa is beautiful by itself but the added design elements that they offer help to personalize the venue and make it feel like yours for the day. During the course of planning I had a number of random questions and I always sent an email their way in which they were always prompt to reply. Ross the DJ did an awesome job and made sure to keep the guests on their feet. Laura our day of coordinator was sure to keep everything in order and made sure that we always had a drink in our hands :). Rehearsal day I was a bit stressed out but once I handed over all the required materials to Laura (seating chart, meal choices, table cards, song choices, etc.) I felt like all was in good hands and it was all about having fun and enjoying our wedding. Our wedding was incredible our guests had an amazing time and it will be talked about amongst our friends and family for years to come. Villa de Amore will always be a very special place for us as it holds one of our most favorite memories.
Cheers--The Beabouts 10-11-15

Profile Picture Brittany , 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor