Villa Bellezza Winery Reviews

Villa Bellezza Winery 6
Villa Bellezza Winery 7

Carissa Dison · Married on 07/27/2018

A Magical Experience in Every Way

We could not have chosen a more magical venue for the wedding of our dreams. Every single staff member we worked with helped our day go off without a single issue. I truly couldn't have dreamed up a better experience. Thank you for the bottom of our hearts.

Villa Bellezza Winery 8
    Villa Bellezza Winery 19
    Villa Bellezza Winery 20
    Villa Bellezza Winery 21

Abby · Married on 09/02/2017

You are so amazing. You made our wedding beautiful and completely effortless.

Bob · Married on 07/02/2017

We had a small wedding in July 2017. Deanna and her group were outstanding. Our day was perfect! They were very easy to work with and allowed us to make the most of their outstanding facility.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

The Villa Bellezza staff were incredible!! They answered all my questions in a very timely manner and made me feel comfortable that all the little details were being handled! The two complimentary consultations were very helpful in preparing for our big day! I would highly recommend any future couples to look at Villa Bellezza Winery!

Emily · Married on 06/04/2017

Everything was like a fairy tale. Event coordinators Deanna and Xanath were great to work with.

Gretchen · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved every minute of our wedding at Villa Bellezza. Their event team was amazing to work with. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our day and are so glad we chose Villa Bellezza.

• April

April · Married on 10/14/2016

Villa Bellezza was perfect for our romantic winery wedding. The staff there is truly amazing and was always on top of all our needs and wants. I would highly recommend them. I know that this is a place that we can come to every year on our anniversary to enjoy their wonderful wine and great atmosphere. The hall was beautiful and all our guests had the best time and are still talking about it!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for my wedding and the staff was so helpful and friendly. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Villa Bellezza Winery's reply:

That's so wonderful to hear! Thank you for the kind words.

Gergana · Married on 09/16/2016

We picked the perfect venue for our wedding in September
    2016. We would love to visit every time we get a chance.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Villa Bellezza Winery's reply:

We're so happy! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you in our tasting room soon!

Renata · Married on 08/19/2016

My husband and I got married at Villa Bellezza in August, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice of venue. We live in the Twin Cities area which is about an hour away from Lake Pepin, so it truly felt like a mini-destination wedding in the middle of Wine Country! We offered complimentary shuttles for our guests to and from Villa Bellezza, which worked out perfectly.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Villa Bellezza Winery's reply:

We wish you could see how big we're smiling from reading your review. It's been a goal of ours to offer a destination wedding experience that's close to home, and in your case we did it! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Kari · Married on 08/12/2016

We got married at Villa Bellezza Winery in August of 2016. My husband is from Lake City, MN so we stumbled upon VB as we began to look at wedding venues in the area. We fell in love with the winery right from the start, first of all because it is absolutely beautiful and second because the staff is exceptional. The staff is beyond organized. I was completely at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and the day of because of how much attention they pay to every single detail of your wedding day. Staff was easily reached leading up to the wedding and we had "detail" meetings with staff which kept everyone on the same page during the planning process. Guests loved traveling to the venue and could not have say enough nice things about how beautiful and unique the venue was. We are excited to always have Villa Bellezza Winery as a special place in our hearts. We look forward to being able to continue to visit the tasting room (the wine is amazing) and new restaurant as we celebrate milestones in our marriage.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Villa Bellezza Winery's reply:

Thank you, Kari! I can't wait to share your review with our staff. We want the absolute best experience possible for every couple and we appreciate you taking notice of how hard they work to make the experience a great one. And, we look forward to helping you celebrate all those future milestones!

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Villa is an absolutely gorgeous location and everyone there is incredibly helpful. They all made it so simple and day went seamlessly and I know a big reason why is the hard-working people at Villa. I would recommend this location for a wedding to anyone and everyone!

Jon & Karisa · Married on 06/11/2016

Villa Bellezza made our wedding an absolute dream! What an amazing venue...I am still in awe! From our initial consultations with Xanath, Julianne and Deanna to the very end of the wedding reception everything went as smooth as could be. I couldn't imagine a better team to work with when planning a wedding. They helped us through the whole process and took away any stress that could have arose. We are SO SO SO glad that we celebrated our wedding day at the Villa. We will cherish that day for years and years to come. Thank you again to all of you and we can't wait to stop back for a visit!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Villa Bellezza Winery's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars! So glad we were successful in making your special day a great one. And yes, please stop by and see us soon!

This place is BEAUTIFUL and a perfect spot to have a wedding. The location is a bit out of the way, but this wasn't a problem. The winery has amazing wines, and a perfect area for both a cocktail hour, reception, and ceremony. We worked with Victoria, and we couldn't rave about her enough. She was very professional, fun and on top of it. She responded quickly and helped with anything needed. If looking for a spot to have a wedding I wouldn't look any further!

Everyone at Villa Bellezza made our wedding day PERFECT! Throughout the wedding planning process Victoria was always easily accessible and prompt to respond to questions. The venue was beautiful and staff couldn't have been more accommodating. We will definitely be returning to celebrate anniversary's in the future with some delicious wine :)

The staff was awesome to work with and the venue was perfect!!

Connie · Married on 09/19/2015

We had a September semi-destination wedding at Villa Bellezza and it was nothing short of a dream!! We had searched for 2 months looking at venues all over Milwaukee (where we live), Madison, and Chicago before I happened upon VB online and decided it was worth a 4 1/2 hour drive for us to check it out. We immediately knew it was the one. It looked exactly like villas I'd seen in Italy! We signed and started planning...The venue is gorgeous inside and out, and the staff/owner are always pleasant to work with. We decided to make a long weekend of it and many guests stayed with us Thursday-Monday. Victoria helped us plan where to stay and places to visit. We also arranged a relaxing historic boat ride for the day after the wedding which everyone really enjoyed. The space at VB also offers so much flexibility, you are really able to cater it to your specific needs and wants. Our guests were very impressed as well and still make mention that it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to. You simply cannot beat the photo ops either...we are anxiously awaiting our final professional photos, but even the ones friends and family took at VB look AMAZING. Thank you Villa Bellezza for helping us pull off the best day of our lives to date!!!

MJ · Married on 09/18/2015

Villa Bellezza is amazing and magical. It is like being transported to Itally right in the river valley of Wisconsin. All of our guests commented on how beautiful it was. Not only is the venue amazing so is the wine and the staff. Victoria is a top notch event manager and the entire staff is helpful and friendly. They also have an excellent selection of vendors to work with and the staff at VB has such a great relationship with the vendors everything runs very smoothly. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Villa Bellezza. I cannot say enough good about the beautiful grounds and the staff. We love Villa Bellezza and will be returning many times in the future.

An amazing venue!!! We absolutely loved every part of our day! The staff at Villa Bellezza was absolutely amazing!!! We cannot thank them enough for helping to make our day special! It was everything we dreamed it would be and more!!!! Surpassed our dreams and expectations!

Villa was the first venue we went to and we only looked at one other before knowing that nothing else could compare. My husband and I have visited friends and vineyards in Europe and love how similar the architecture and atmosphere is. The venue itself is right next to beautiful sprawling vines with plenty of room for yard games to entertain the little ones. The Great Hall has gorgeous wood beams and wrought iron is used throughout as a very tasteful detail. We worked mostly with Victoria who is an angel in disguise. Whenever we had a "can we do..." question, the answer was either "sure, we can do.. or.. depending on what you want out of your wedding" or "No, but .... or ... could be a great alternative". She is also a calming presence simply from her outwardly having everything under control and letting you know when you also have your wedding planning under control. Night of the wedding, there was someone at our wedding from Villa who knew what we wanted to happen for the night and tended to whatever needed tending to.
    We did have to buy wine from them, 1/2 bottle per adult person. However, we found that it is good wine and if you don't want to provide a full bar even the non-wine people will gladly help you drink the wine if there is any left. This was another blessing in disguise. We didn't have to provide/pay for a full bar because of something regarding liquor sales and their license. This allowed us to provide an "open bar" without the hefty open bar price tag.
    Pepin, Wisconsin is kind of on its own and you will have to find most of your vendors outside of the town, so look into vendor travel fees before booking anything. Villa does provide a list of "suggested vendors" that you can choose from at your leisure, except for catering. As far as catering goes, there is a selection of companies that you must choose from but I actually found that helpful because I didn't have to search for yet another vendor and knew that they were all going to be high quality.

Wonderful space that was perfect for beautiful pictures! Everyone was so helpful and really made my day special!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Villa Bellezza Winery's reply:

Becky - thank you for reviewing us on WeddingWire! We truly enjoyed being a part of your special day and hope you visit us soon. (Say hi to Loretta and Frank from us!)

I couldn't have asked for a better venue on my wedding day! Villa Bellezza went above and beyond my expectations. They thought of every detail big and small to make our day go very smoothly. The set up of the venue itself is just perfect for wedding day events. They have a special room for the groomsmen (cellar room) as well as the bridesmaids (bridal suite). You can choose how much space you need depending on the size of your wedding. They will provide on site food while getting ready, at a very reasonable price and it was excellent food! The wine of course is excellent as well! The staff was always so attentive and helpful. Any questions I had, they were quick to respond and always had an answer for me during the months before the wedding. During the day of the wedding they were just as attentive, always checking in to make sure I was happy with things and asking if I needed anything. Which of course I did not, because everything was already taken care of!! The bridal suite was just amazing! A dining room table, sofa area, bathroom with shower and of course a floor to ceiling mirror. Plenty of room to have make-up and hair stylists taking care of all the ladies in one spot.

tiah · Married on 08/15/2014

Amazing venue!! All of my guests raved about how beautiful the venue is. The guests were able to participate in wine tasting before the ceremony began, they got to see the wonderful view of the vineyard and the hills during the ceremony, they were able to sit down in the piazza, stand outside the foyer on the terrace, and inside the foyer for cocktail hour. During dinner, they loved the high ceilings in the Great Hall. It was the absolute perfect place to have a wedding and reception. I wouldn't have changed anything!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2013

We knew the moment we walked into Villa Bellezza that we wanted to get married there, and we could not have asked for a better experience. All of the vendors recommended to us were FANTASTIC! The staff was a pleasure to work with through the entire process, especially Sarah, she was amazing! Julianne was such an amazing resource! Our experience with Villa Bellezza Winery was top notch, they worked very hard to make sure our wedding day was everything we hoped for and so much more! We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!