65 Reviews for Villa Bellezza Winery

Wheelchair Access (3)
Bridal Suite (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
65 Villa Bellezza Winery Reviews

You are so amazing. You made our wedding beautiful and completely effortless.

Profile Picture Abby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a small wedding in July 2017. Deanna and her group were outstanding. Our day was perfect! They were very easy to work with and allowed us to make the most of their outstanding facility.

Profile Picture Bob, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Villa Bellezza staff were incredible!! They answered all my questions in a very timely manner and made me feel comfortable that all the little details were being handled! The two complimentary consultations were very helpful in preparing for our big day! I would highly recommend any future couples to look at Villa Bellezza Winery!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was like a fairy tale. Event coordinators Deanna and Xanath were great to work with.

Profile Picture Emily , 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We loved every minute of our wedding at Villa Bellezza. Their event team was amazing to work with. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our day and are so glad we chose Villa Bellezza.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Bellezza was perfect for our romantic winery wedding. The staff there is truly amazing and was always on top of all our needs and wants. I would highly recommend them. I know that this is a place that we can come to every year on our anniversary to enjoy their wonderful wine and great atmosphere. The hall was beautiful and all our guests had the best time and are still talking about it!

Profile Picture April, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for my wedding and the staff was so helpful and friendly. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture User7345618, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We picked the perfect venue for our wedding in September
2016. We would love to visit every time we get a chance.

Profile Picture Gergana, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Villa Bellezza in August, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice of venue. We live in the Twin Cities area which is about an hour away from Lake Pepin, so it truly felt like a mini-destination wedding in the middle of Wine Country! We offered complimentary shuttles for our guests to and from Villa Bellezza, which worked out perfectly.

Profile Picture Renata, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: House Wine, Event Rentals, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We got married at Villa Bellezza Winery in August of 2016. My husband is from Lake City, MN so we stumbled upon VB as we began to look at wedding venues in the area. We fell in love with the winery right from the start, first of all because it is absolutely beautiful and second because the staff is exceptional. The staff is beyond organized. I was completely at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and the day of because of how much attention they pay to every single detail of your wedding day. Staff was easily reached leading up to the wedding and we had "detail" meetings with staff which kept everyone on the same page during the planning process. Guests loved traveling to the venue and could not have say enough nice things about how beautiful and unique the venue was. We are excited to always have Villa Bellezza Winery as a special place in our hearts. We look forward to being able to continue to visit the tasting room (the wine is amazing) and new restaurant as we celebrate milestones in our marriage.

Profile Picture Kari, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Villa is an absolutely gorgeous location and everyone there is incredibly helpful. They all made it so simple and day went seamlessly and I know a big reason why is the hard-working people at Villa. I would recommend this location for a wedding to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Villa Bellezza made our wedding an absolute dream! What an amazing venue...I am still in awe! From our initial consultations with Xanath, Julianne and Deanna to the very end of the wedding reception everything went as smooth as could be. I couldn't imagine a better team to work with when planning a wedding. They helped us through the whole process and took away any stress that could have arose. We are SO SO SO glad that we celebrated our wedding day at the Villa. We will cherish that day for years and years to come. Thank you again to all of you and we can't wait to stop back for a visit!!

Profile Picture Jon & Karisa, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor

This place is BEAUTIFUL and a perfect spot to have a wedding. The location is a bit out of the way, but this wasn't a problem. The winery has amazing wines, and a perfect area for both a cocktail hour, reception, and ceremony. We worked with Victoria, and we couldn't rave about her enough. She was very professional, fun and on top of it. She responded quickly and helped with anything needed. If looking for a spot to have a wedding I wouldn't look any further!

Profile Picture Michaela, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Parking, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Everyone at Villa Bellezza made our wedding day PERFECT! Throughout the wedding planning process Victoria was always easily accessible and prompt to respond to questions. The venue was beautiful and staff couldn't have been more accommodating. We will definitely be returning to celebrate anniversary's in the future with some delicious wine :)

Profile Picture User5645196, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The staff was awesome to work with and the venue was perfect!!

Profile Picture User5642829, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We had a September semi-destination wedding at Villa Bellezza and it was nothing short of a dream!! We had searched for 2 months looking at venues all over Milwaukee (where we live), Madison, and Chicago before I happened upon VB online and decided it was worth a 4 1/2 hour drive for us to check it out. We immediately knew it was the one. It looked exactly like villas I'd seen in Italy! We signed and started planning...The venue is gorgeous inside and out, and the staff/owner are always pleasant to work with. We decided to make a long weekend of it and many guests stayed with us Thursday-Monday. Victoria helped us plan where to stay and places to visit. We also arranged a relaxing historic boat ride for the day after the wedding which everyone really enjoyed. The space at VB also offers so much flexibility, you are really able to cater it to your specific needs and wants. Our guests were very impressed as well and still make mention that it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to. You simply cannot beat the photo ops either...we are anxiously awaiting our final professional photos, but even the ones friends and family took at VB look AMAZING. Thank you Villa Bellezza for helping us pull off the best day of our lives to date!!!

Profile Picture Connie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Villa Bellezza is amazing and magical. It is like being transported to Itally right in the river valley of Wisconsin. All of our guests commented on how beautiful it was. Not only is the venue amazing so is the wine and the staff. Victoria is a top notch event manager and the entire staff is helpful and friendly. They also have an excellent selection of vendors to work with and the staff at VB has such a great relationship with the vendors everything runs very smoothly. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Villa Bellezza. I cannot say enough good about the beautiful grounds and the staff. We love Villa Bellezza and will be returning many times in the future.

Profile Picture MJ, 9/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Outside Cake, House Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking

An amazing venue!!! We absolutely loved every part of our day! The staff at Villa Bellezza was absolutely amazing!!! We cannot thank them enough for helping to make our day special! It was everything we dreamed it would be and more!!!! Surpassed our dreams and expectations!

Profile Picture User5425848, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa was the first venue we went to and we only looked at one other before knowing that nothing else could compare. My husband and I have visited friends and vineyards in Europe and love how similar the architecture and atmosphere is. The venue itself is right next to beautiful sprawling vines with plenty of room for yard games to entertain the little ones. The Great Hall has gorgeous wood beams and wrought iron is used throughout as a very tasteful detail. We worked mostly with Victoria who is an angel in disguise. Whenever we had a "can we do..." question, the answer was either "sure, we can do.. or.. depending on what you want out of your wedding" or "No, but .... or ... could be a great alternative". She is also a calming presence simply from her outwardly having everything under control and letting you know when you also have your wedding planning under control. Night of the wedding, there was someone at our wedding from Villa who knew what we wanted to happen for the night and tended to whatever needed tending to.
We did have to buy wine from them, 1/2 bottle per adult person. However, we found that it is good wine and if you don't want to provide a full bar even the non-wine people will gladly help you drink the wine if there is any left. This was another blessing in disguise. We didn't have to provide/pay for a full bar because of something regarding liquor sales and their license. This allowed us to provide an "open bar" without the hefty open bar price tag.
Pepin, Wisconsin is kind of on its own and you will have to find most of your vendors outside of the town, so look into vendor travel fees before booking anything. Villa does provide a list of "suggested vendors" that you can choose from at your leisure, except for catering. As far as catering goes, there is a selection of companies that you must choose from but I actually found that helpful because I didn't have to search for yet another vendor and knew that they were all going to be high quality.

Profile Picture User4984621, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful space that was perfect for beautiful pictures! Everyone was so helpful and really made my day special!

Profile Picture User4474783, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a better venue on my wedding day! Villa Bellezza went above and beyond my expectations. They thought of every detail big and small to make our day go very smoothly. The set up of the venue itself is just perfect for wedding day events. They have a special room for the groomsmen (cellar room) as well as the bridesmaids (bridal suite). You can choose how much space you need depending on the size of your wedding. They will provide on site food while getting ready, at a very reasonable price and it was excellent food! The wine of course is excellent as well! The staff was always so attentive and helpful. Any questions I had, they were quick to respond and always had an answer for me during the months before the wedding. During the day of the wedding they were just as attentive, always checking in to make sure I was happy with things and asking if I needed anything. Which of course I did not, because everything was already taken care of!! The bridal suite was just amazing! A dining room table, sofa area, bathroom with shower and of course a floor to ceiling mirror. Plenty of room to have make-up and hair stylists taking care of all the ladies in one spot.

Profile Picture User3743341, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Amazing venue!! All of my guests raved about how beautiful the venue is. The guests were able to participate in wine tasting before the ceremony began, they got to see the wonderful view of the vineyard and the hills during the ceremony, they were able to sit down in the piazza, stand outside the foyer on the terrace, and inside the foyer for cocktail hour. During dinner, they loved the high ceilings in the Great Hall. It was the absolute perfect place to have a wedding and reception. I wouldn't have changed anything!

Profile Picture tiah, 8/15/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew the moment we walked into Villa Bellezza that we wanted to get married there, and we could not have asked for a better experience. All of the vendors recommended to us were FANTASTIC! The staff was a pleasure to work with through the entire process, especially Sarah, she was amazing! Julianne was such an amazing resource! Our experience with Villa Bellezza Winery was top notch, they worked very hard to make sure our wedding day was everything we hoped for and so much more! We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place, amazing wine, and fantastic people! The venue itself is truly remarkable and the staff were all great to work with before, during and after the wedding day. Honestly can't say enough good things...

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/14/13, 1 Review