Villa Barone Hilltop Manor Reviews

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 5
Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 6
Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 7

Brad · Married on 09/09/2017

Villa Barone was amazing! Gianni and the rest off the staff were a pleasure to work with. The food and service were flawless and well timed. The food and presentation were something that we and our families are still raving about. Not a single detail was missed. Special thanks to Lauren and Rob. They were attentive, patient, and made sure everything went off without a hitch. We can't thank them enough. Thank you Villa Barone for making our wedding day one that we will never forget.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Bakul

Bakul · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was on Sept 3rd, 2017 & let me tell you that we got lots of compliments that this was the best wedding they ever attended. The venue is beautiful & even though it rained & we could not do the ceremony & Cocktails outside, it was still beautiful as they gave us a huge cocktail room that our guests can sit & enjoy appetizers & drinks as well as big ceremony room. This was an Indian wedding with traditional baraat @ 11 AM followed by ceremony & italian lunch provided by the venue (everyone loved the food & pastries). Reception was in a big ball room & the place is outstanding where we had 2 grand buffet on each side. we had a total of 300 guests which was just the right number for this hall. Their service is outstanding & they keep asking for a drink. They took care of all our stuff & put it in our car while the party/dancing was going on. It's an amazing place & I would come back again as my son will be getting married in 2-3 years. The entire staff is very nice & it's easy to work with them. They do tasting once a month & they gave us 4 invitations so all of us could go & we all enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this place. Our hotel was about 17 miles away so we had to arrange 3 buses but it's still worth it to have a wedding here as the place is gorgeous.

Sent on 09/27/2017

nicole · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor last week and it was absolutely MAGICAL!! Our guests were blown away, they cant stop talking about how perfect the venue was, how OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING the food was, how the décor was breathtaking, and most importantly the service was impeccable. Thank you especially to Nicky, Gianni, and Vinny who made the wedding of our dreams a reality. Also, thank you to our Maitre D’ who made our night so special and my bridal attendant, Lauren, who was not only so sweet and by my side the whole night, but she even fixed my dress after it ripped on the dance floor! We are so lucky to have had the chance to have the Villa Barone host our wedding. It was even better than we could of ever imagined, we couldn’t be happier. So with that being said, The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is with out a doubt the BEST place to trust your special day with. The staff will take care of you from start to finish and work with you to make all your wedding dreams come true. Thank you again Villa from the bottom our hearts!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Maelina · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't even begin to write this without shedding tears of joy. This place! This staff! This food! This everything! Never have I met a group that was so willing to go out of their way, EVERY step of the way. Nick Crecco was exceptional during the entire process, from booking, through all the planning and down to the final payment. My husband and I are beyond impressed. We joked that we wanted to have a little piece of Rome in our wedding since that's where he and his family are from. As soon as we toured the grounds, we were in love. That was it. Sold.

As far as the actual wedding day, everything was one hundred percent perfect, and more. That's not an exaggeration...except that everything was just TOO amazing. Our maitre d, Rob, and my two bridal attendants (Lauren and Lauren) were a gift from Heaven. Our every need was catered to. Our guests had the time of their lives, even the ones who claim that 'weddings are not their thing.'

If you want service that will blow you away, look no further. We are overjoyed. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Maria · Married on 08/25/2017

My son's wedding was everything that we could have wanted for the celebration! The venue is beautiful and well thought out, the food was delicious and overly abundant, our Maitre D' Robert was hardworking, attentive and organized, our bridal attendant anticipated our every need, the waitstaff, bartenders and valet service made our guests evening superb! Nicky Crecco was so personable and accommodating--all of his promises absolutely came true! We went with Nicky's suggestions for The D.J., Photographer and Videographer, these vendors were top notch, they were professional and easy to work with, I can't wait to relive the day through their work! I would highly recommend The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor for a most memorable wedding experience!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Christina · Married on 07/28/2017

I just had my wedding at Villa Barone in Mahopac NY on 7/28/2017. It is incredibly difficult to express how amazing the whole experience was. Every aspect of the entire process was phenomenal from day 1. We fell in love with the staff and the location the second we walked in. We initially met with Gianni who made the entire process easy and stress free. (A pretty big deal when planning a wedding) Rob and Lauren made every minute of our actual wedding day exceptional. There was nothing I needed to worry about and there was nothing they wouldn't handle. And those were just the people my husband and I were with. My guests all raved about their individual waiter or waitress. How friendly, wonderful and attentive they were. And everyone LOVED the bartender. (I believe his name was Ralph) The hospitality was 5 star. Then there was the food. Delicious! And I don't mean that just the bride and grooms food was good like you see at most weddings. Everyone's food was great and my guests kept raving about cocktail hour. Finally I'd like to mention the cleanliness. Every inch of this place is pristine.
    If you are looking for a place for your wedding I highly recommend Villa Barone. They will exceed your expectations. They made my day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Angela · Married on 07/22/2017

My fiance and I had the most beautiful wedding last week at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor! From start to finish, it exceeded every expectation and more! Nick, Vinny, Robert and Lauren were all FANTASTIC to work with and answered every single question I had before I could even ask it. The entire staff at Villa Barone was kind, courteous and flexible and accommodated all requests in a timely manner. We couldn't be happier with our venue choice and recommend them to all couples! They truly made our wedding day one-of-a-kind.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Mayra · Married on 07/02/2017

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor truly exceeded my dream wedding expectations! My husband, Steven, and I were married on July 2nd, 2017. It has been a month since we got married and our friends and family are still talking about how outstanding the food and service was and how beautiful everything looked!

It took about 2 years for our dream wedding to come true and from the very first moment we walked through the doors to book our date we were treated as family. This was one of the main reasons we knew that Villa Barone was the place for us. The first time we walked in to Villa, Johnny greeted us with open arms. He gave us the grand tour of his beautiful place and took his time to thoroughly explain everything that Villa has to offer. Not once did we feel like just another wedding client. The warm vibe we felt made us feel SO comfortable to share all our wedding ideas with Johnny and he genuinely and excitedly wanted to help make our wedding dreams come true! One of my favorite features of our wedding was our after party. For the first time ever Villa Barone set up the after party lounge outside on their beautiful patio. They truly brought this idea to life! We continued the party dancing under the stars. All our guests couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous the scenery and the waterfall was at night. It was the perfect way to end our fabulous wedding celebration.

I am forever grateful for Johnny, Vinny and the entire staff for making our night so incredibly special, memorable and seamless. Our maitre d, Robert, and bridal attendant were spectacular. They handled EVERYTHING and they made sure we were taken care of the entire night. I would highly recommend couples to celebrate their special day at Villa Barone because they will not be disappointed!

Villa Barone will forever be a special place for my husband and I!

Love,
    Mayra and Steven

Sent on 07/31/2017

Dana · Married on 07/01/2017

Ever since I was a little girl at the age of six and saw my parents get married at Villa Barone in the Bronx I always knew when I grew up I would have to get married at Villa Barone. I remember walking in to the Hilltop September of 2015 and saying I want to get married in July of 2017 and watched as this big book came out and I along with my husband picked our special day 7-1-17. As soon as we walked in and sat down with Nicky he made us feel as we were part of the familia. He assured me that the Villa would give me the wedding of my dreams and he and his staff did not disappoint. Cocktail hour is one of my fav! My guests are still talking about how huge our shrimp in our raw bar were and how many delicious stations of food there was! When we got to walk into our venue it was straight out of a fairy tale Being the bride and groom it's so hard to eat while taking pictures and saying hello to guests during cocktail hour - and especially when your photographers say there's a rainbow we gotta run outside to catch it so you run lol - but our bridal attendant made sure she brought us plates of food from cocktail hour and we enjoyed them on our dais table. The dinner hands down the BEST, Nicky really helped us pick the perfect menu for our guests. During our second dance we had pyrotechnics go off and it is still something I cannot stop thinking of how amazing it was! I had guests running to the dance floor edge to take pictures. Lastly, the Viennese hour - holy cannoli! It had every dessert on there and it did not disappoint anyone's sweet tooth. One of my favorite stations was the chocolate shot glass filled with liquor, or was it the Nutella pizza, chocolate fountain or possibly the zeppoles. Hands down the best place to have your wedding! Our wedding song was titled "I could not ask for more" and that is what our experience was like at the Villa. We were given our dream wedding and are so incredibly thankful to Rob, Vinny, Lauren the staff and owners Nicky and Gianni

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Villa Barone Hilltop is the place to get married hands down! Nicky, Gianni,Vinny & the lovely staff at Villa Barone nothing but the BEST! They truly helped us have our dream wedding.From the moment, we walked in the doors to book our date we were treated as family.We looked at several different places and we felt like just a number.As soon as we walked into Villa we knew it was different.The vibe and warmness; we felt so comfortable. You know it is a memorable wedding when you wake up the next morning flooded with texts, Facebook, Instagram alerts of everyone posts of a great time. Every time I looked around everyone had a smile on their face, a drink in their hand, having a great time.The feedback we got from both sides was nothing but the best! The staff is on point friendly and hard workers.The food was absolutely amazing. Guests are raving about Cocktail hour to Viennese hour & everything in-between.From the moment our guest walked in to the moment they left, they got treated like royalty. My husband said to me “I don’t know why people say weddings are a waste of money I would do it over and over again, (to me of course) that was the best time of my life.” They truly exceeded our expatiations. The family over at Villa Barone will forever share a special part in my husbands and my life. They truly set our marriage off on the right foot to spend our first day as husband and wife having such a fabulous wedding celebration.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Kris · Married on 05/22/2017

I had my sons communion party at Hilltop Manor on May 21. I can't say enough about the service and hospitality of the staff. The chef came out to greet my husband and I, the bartender was personable and talked to all the guests and the Maitre'd was exceptional. I had the most amazing time. Not only was the room absolutely beautiful but I am still getting calls and compliments on the party from guests. Many thanks to Nicky, Gianni and the entire staff. You all made our sons communion such a memorable event. We cannot wait until his confirmation! ~The Fanelli's

Sent on 05/26/2017

Brenda · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was amazing on my day. Couldn't of asked anything more. The staff and my matradee Dom were awesome. He always made sure my husband and I were always good with everything. Anything we needed he would make sure we got. Couldn't go wrong booking this venue for your special day. The viennese hour was amazing, all of my guest were in shock of the there presentation.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Suzan · Married on 05/20/2017

Top notch service all the way!! The staff was dedicated to us from beginning to end, not leaving a stone unturned. The venue itself is immaculate, the food was mouthwatering, and their attention to detail second to none. Our maitre d Steve was amazing! He made the night go so smoothly. Nothing less than perfection. The team at the Villa Barone hilltop manor made our dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 8

Andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

The best all around. We were married May 6th, 2017 and people continue to talk about the reception almost 3 months later. The service and the staff are unbeatable -- we were treated like gold and they saw to it that all of our needs were not only met, but exceeded. Vinny, Nicky, Lauren and the entire staff made our night so incredibly special, memorable and seamless -- we are forever grateful. The building is remarkable and the food is just outstanding. The staff worked well with our DJ, photographer and florist. I cannot rave enough about the whole experience or sing more praises. Highly recommended if you are looking for a venue to celebrate your next event!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Alyssa · Married on 11/05/2016

We got married November 5, 2016 and Villa Barone did an incredible job. Nicky and his team treated us like family, made myself and my husband feel right at home. We went around to look at 4 other venues and Villa Barone stood out among all of them. Leading up to our big day, Nicky made us feel comfortable with our decisions and made sure we made the right ones as he knew what we were looking for and didn't care for. They never tried to push more on us that we didn't want or couldn't afford. When it came time to our wedding I could not have dreamed of how smoothly everything went, my husband and I agreed that it went better than we ever thought it would. The ballroom was beautifully set up, the mater'd and the staff worked so well together and my bridal attendant was amazing. The food was delicious the whole night, the maitre'd and bridal attendant even went out of their way to find us when food was being put out to make sure that we ate (and we ate plenty!). Our guests have not stopped talking about it. If you have any concern about your guests going home hungry, leave that at the door. There is absolutely no worries that there will be not enough food. I honestly do not have anything negative to say about Villa Barone. They will make your wedding day the best day of your life.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

I have been to Villa Barone for weddings and have always been blown away. Needless to say they really are the best! Incredibly nice, easy to deal with, catered to my every whim venue. They have been doing this a long time and it shows. Not only is the venue unreal, the scenery beautiful, the lakeside property amazing, but the food..... the food was out of this world amazing!!! And do not, for one second have anyone convince you not to do the Viennese hour. It is worth every penny. When I say jaw dropping I don't mean it figuratively. I mean it literally. I watched our families jaws drop when the viennese hour began.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Albert · Married on 10/21/2016

My advise would be to book it. You will not regret it at all. Our wedding was in October 2016, and the Vila Barone team worked with a sense of pride, and treated our wedding as though it was one of their family member's wedding. We felt like royalty. No worries in the world, and when we thought we forgot something the Villa team had us covered. Flawless, great, beautiful and exquisite were just a few words our guests used to describe the Villa Barone's presentation of our wedding.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here in October, 2016. From the second we were greeted by the staff, we knew this was the place we would have our wedding. From start to finish Nicky and his team were responsive to all of our questions. I had even brought a list of questions the websites tell you to ask and everything I could think of from number of toilet stalls, questions about the coat check service, to including our own ideas- they met or exceeded our expectations and were not surprised by any of my inquiries. They are experts and know exactly what they are doing- trust them. The guests keep raving about the food and the service provided- I warned them to home hungry and thirsty and they are saying they are still stuffed!
    On our wedding day, from the moment we drove onto the property, we were treated like royalty- and not just me and my husband- our parents and wedding party were treated as VIP's so they could relax and have a great time. We have been to many weddings and been part of our fair share as well and we couldn't believe how amazing Villa Barone was. There were so many surprises and special added touches we did not know would be part of our package and our guests were blown away with how spectacular it was. If you are planning on having your wedding in the area, you'd be a fool not to look into Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. We hope our engaged friends pick Villa Barone because we want a reason to come back!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Lucy · Married on 09/25/2016

VB Hilltop blew our expectations out of the water! We wanted a classic, elegant ceremony and reception with spectacular food, drinks, and incredible service. This venue cannot be topped! Between the tremendous amounts of delicious food, and the hospitality, you will not have to worry about a thing. My family has had a few parties here, and every single one has been tailored to the needs/desires of the family. You would never know you are at the same place! Our maitre d, Robert, and bridal attendant were spectacular. They handled EVERYTHING and even wrapped up food for us since we were so busy it was hard to find time to eat!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Piera · Married on 09/17/2016

VBHM is a venue that has everything: great staff, incredible food, beautiful grounds,& gorgeous interior exterior. We had our Wedding on September 17, 2016.Vinny, Nick, Johnny, Antoinette and Roberto from VBHM made our wedding feel like we were royalty from very beginning. All our guests felt they were treated with VIP service. Thank you to Johnny, Vinny, Nick, Roberto our Maître De and Antoinette (my personal bridal attendant) for all your patience and hard work to make this day so perfect us. The amazing attention to for making our visors reality, for making all my “Pinterest” ideas come to life, for doing EVERYTHING for us and we didn’t have to stress or worry about one thing! My bridal attendant Antoinette who was beyond anything I could have expected. She felt like a sister to me! Roberto and Antoinette took care of us, our parents, took care of all the specific things you don’t remember the day of the wedding. The entire staff at VBHM organized EVERYTHING,I can tell you this… Dominick and I did not have ONE thing go wrong for our wedding. Not one hiccup. It was smooth as can be and beyond wonderful then one can imagine. Everyone is still in AWE & Amazed at the presentation and the food and how truly everything was perfect. We are still getting phone calls about the amazing cocktail hour that was outside and the amazing Venetian hour and most importantly the “Filet Mignon and how how it cuts just like butter!”I personally recommend Villa Barone Hill Top Manor to all the future brides out there. NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM, Believe me I’ve seen so many venues,but Villa Barone Hilltop Manor family knows what they are doing.. From beginning to the very end!Love them! Now I want to plan another party to have there just to eat the food again!!! 

Sent on 10/06/2016

Victoria · Married on 09/16/2016

AMAZING!!!! My Husband and I got married at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor on September 16th and it was nothing short of a dream come true. From the very first time we stepped inside Villa Barone to check out the venue we were greeted and treated like family. Nicky was fantastic! My brother had gotten married there 4 years prior so I knew they were already great but little did i know how great they really are. What you see as a guest at the wedding is only the beginning. From the moment we stepped out of the limo on our wedding night, what seemed to be and entire staff of people including Lauren, our bridal attendant, and Rob, the Maitre D were all outside awaiting our arrival. They took all of our belongings up to the bridal suite and quickly ensured that we were not missing a thing.
    I feel like I could write a whole book on how amazing Lauren was. I've never been catered to like that in my entire life and I cannot thank her enough! When we arrived after the ceremony and taking pictures my feet were killing me. Lauren made sure that any time i needed a change of shoes my sandals were there waiting for me and if I needed a quick change back for photos or a dance she was right there with my heels. I also had a long train on my dress and she ensured the whole night that it was looking fabulous. Not only that but she got us plates of food from the cocktail hour to the venetian hour to make sure that we were able to try all the delicious food and had our table all prepared with my favorite wine and everything.
    If there is one thing I am good at it is stressing out and worrying. Nicky, Vinny, Rob, Lauren all continued to tell us not to worry that everything would be perfect. As soon as we arrived I have never felt more reassured and comfortable in my life. I literally did not worry about one thing and it was all PERFECT. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed and we cannot be more grateful.

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 09/04/2016

The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor was absolutely magical! From the moment we walked into the doors we were treated with top notch service. I never thought customer service like this even exsisted anymore. We traveled all the way from Saratoga Springs, New York just to have our wedding at this venue. I fell in love the minute I walked in! Being from out of town it is hard to know what places are great and the Villa recommended all of our vendors and loved every single one of them!!! I love the fact that I didn't deal with a wedding coordinator but with the actual owners and manager and even became friends with them. I could literally text them with any questions I had and they responded right back in minutes. This is all just before my wedding but the day of my wedding was even better then I could of ever imagined. From all the beautiful detail to the service just blew me away. I was treated like royalty! The maidtr'd James was absolutely amazing. He never lost patience and helped me to stay calm when I needed it. I couldn't thank him enough when leaving. My bridal attendant Antoinette was spectacular. At one point, a gentlemen stepped on the back of my dress and my whole bustle came out with a few buttons and she came running by my side with pins and helped me. The spread was unbelievable. The veinnese hour was out of this world. My guests will not stop talking about it. It felt like my wedding was a show! I will also never forget both owners and manager Vinny greeting me before I walked out for my Ceremony just to be sure I was ok and everything ran perfect. I recommend every Bride to this beautiful venue if you want a fairytale wedding. Words cant even describe how thankful I am to have had my wedding here. Our guests told us it was the wedding of the century and I 100% agree!!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

We got married at Villa Barone on September 3rd, 2016. Everything was perfect, and the whole staff was amazing to us! We mostly dealt with Vinny, who was super helpful with any needs we had and really went above and beyond. Vinny was super flexible in helping us plan our menu and even surprised me with plates of Sfogliatelle the night of the wedding after I mentioned in passing that they were my Dad's favorite :) The outside cocktail hour was fantastic and the Tivoli ballroom was gorgeous. Couldn't be happier with our choice of venue, I would HIGHLY suggest it to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding. They made our wedding incredible, and for a cheaper price than other venues of the same quality! Thank you so, so much to everyone at Villa Barone!!!

Love, Zach and Jess Oliva :) :) :)

Sent on 09/23/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 08/20/2016

We just had our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor, and words cannot describe how amazing it truly was! Our night here could not have gone more perfectly. From the moment we stepped out of the limo to the moment we left the service was excellent. The food was absolutely amazing from the cocktail hour to the dessert. Our Maitre D, Steve, was there every step of the way throughout the night, as well as another server Antonio and our bridal attendant Antoniette. We never had to look for them if we needed anything, someone was always there for us. They constantly checked in to make sure we were doing okay and everything was going well. They truly made us feel so special and did everything to make sure our night went smooth and we had an amazing night. The room was set up exactly how we envisioned, they took care of all of our special requests, and they packed everything up and put it into our cars at the end of the night. The flow of the whole reception was perfect with just the right mix of dancing and sitting down to eat. There was no point in time where we were worried or stessed about anything happening. The champagne March was amazing and unique, I've never seen anything like it, and the dessert set up was incredible. We received compliments throughout the entire night from everyone on how amazing service was at the table and how accommodating and on top of everything the waiters were. Our guests felt so taken care of and they were honestly telling us over and over how they've never been to a wedding like this one!! And that's all thanks to the Villa Barone!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to any couple looking for a unique, beautiful, worry free, and truly special wedding night!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Charlene · Married on 08/20/2016

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in Mahopac, NY is the venue to seek. The "professionalism" that my husband and I received was AMAZING! From the minute we met Johnny he made us feel like "family." This is how they treated us from the second we walked through the door and the contract hadn't been signed yet. Our wedding was on 8/20/16 and the responses we received were words like "elegant, beautiful, gorgeous and fantastic." Although this was based on how the wedding went which would not have been possible without people like Johnny, Lauren (LOVE her), Chris, Vinny and James. If you EVER get the chance to work with any of them, you will want to book every event with them. I wish I could give you higher than 5 stars because you deserve the galaxy. So happy we picked you...Love you guys dearly..............Charlene and Mario Goldsmith

Sent on 09/01/2016