Villa Antonia Reviews

Villa Antonia 3
Villa Antonia 4
Villa Antonia 5

Kasey · Married on 10/25/2015

Well, I am going to try and write this without getting emotional. Chris and Maria are angels. Truly. The moment that Kasey and I met Chris we knew she would be the perfect person to help us achieve our dream. Not only was she SO quick to respond to emails and phone calls (we are located in Houston) she was on top of every single detail so we didn't have to worry at all. Her kind heart and spirit just captivated my wife and I. We felt an instant connection with her and she was so supportive of all of our ideas and we had SO many questions. She has an answer for us always. That weekend of our wedding there was a hurricane..go figure. All my planning for 11 months of an outdoor EVERYTHING went down the drain. I was so sad!!! Chris made sure that no matter what I was calm and everything will be gorgeous. Well- SHE WAS RIGHT! We decorated the fireplace, had that turned on so that quests to relax and have a drink while getting cozy and enjoying our pictures. We just had the best time. Towards the end of the night the rain stopped, and we danced under the moonlight. It was by far the most perfect day of my life. Chris and Maria have left imprints on my heart forever. We are truly blessed and humbled by your kind spirit, support and hard work to make sure our day was pure perfection. See you soon!!

The Kasey's
    10-25-15

Sent on 11/16/2015

Villa Antonia's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were honored to host you and so glad that your fairy tale came true. Best to you always!
    the Villa team
  • aguerassio

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

This was an amazing place to have our wedding! It's gorgeous, and huge- you get the run of the whole place for your day, and have 8 or so different areas to choose from to hold the ceremony and reception. We went with the lakeview terrace for our ceremony, and the chapel building (with the built-in bar!) for our reception. It was perfect. I can't wait to get the photos back to see how they turned out with this beautiful backdrop. Ms. Chris (the venue-provided coordinator) was also amazing, organizing all of the other vendors for delivery times and setup, and little details like cuing the musicians. She and her team made the day go so smoothly so we didn't have to worry about anything other than not tripping down the aisle. They also have an optional honeymoon suite on-site, so at the end of the day you just have to go upstairs and not worry about finding other accommodations or fitting yourself + dress into a car. :) If you're looking for a stunning venue in Austin's hill country, I can't recommend Villa Antonia highly enough.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Villa Antonia's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to host your wedding and wish you both all the best!

All of my dreams came true when my fiance and I married on the evening of June 7, 2015 at the gorgeous Villa Antonia overlooking Texas Hill Country. As a wedding photographer myself, I have been at many beautiful venues but this has always been my favorite. It is the most photogenic wedding venue around Austin! Besides the beauty of the Villa, the layout space made for a lovely and comfortable time for our guests and the evening flowed from one space to the next as we had different areas for the ceremony, cocktails and appetizers, the formal dinner, and dancing. Under the direction of Chris and Maria, every detail was taken care of and my wedding was flawless. Svetlana

Sent on 08/19/2015

Villa Antonia's reply:

We are always so happy to see you as the photographer at our weddings here, and so especially honored to have you married here as well!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/24/2015

We were married in May and Villla Antonia was a dream come true!! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the team at Villa Antonia. Chris Spady (venue coordinator) was a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond her coordinator duties. She gave great advice and she was very flexible & worked around our busy schedules (and we live in Houston). I would highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone looking in the Austin area. It was beautiful and made our day magical!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Sally · Married on 05/24/2015

Our daughter was married at Villa Antonia. We visited one of their vendor open houses prior to booking the venue. I can't tell you how helpful that was in our planning process. From the moment we stepped on the property we were in love with this venue. The day could not have been more perfect. Chris Spady (venue coordinator) was unbelievable! Always available for any question we had. Our daughter lives in Houston and we live in North Carolina and the distance was never an issue. We can not thank Chris enough for helping our daughter have her dream wedding! The day was simply flawless! Book your wedding here if you want a wedding that your guests will talk about to others. Our friends and family are still sharing compliments!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Jacqui · Married on 03/27/2015

Beautiful and amazing venue! Chris was fantastic from start to end. No snags (that I was aware of) the entire day! Fantastic, thank you!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2015

Villa Antonia is an absolutely breath taking venue. The backdrop of the Hill Country for a wedding or any other event is stunning but views from the Villa are even more amazing! The owner Lynn and her husband are a truly wonderful couple and they obviously take pride in their venue and their business. I could not have asked for a more beautiful place to marry my best friend! An added value (seriously!!) is Chris Spady, the Villa's on site coordinator. That woman is amazing. She made sure everything flowed according to plan, was in communication with me throughout the entire process, was always available for those last minute "Chris! !!! I forgot sparklers? ! Where can I buy them this time of year? !" calls. Which by the way, without missing a beat, she answered "Terra Toys!". The team was wonderful and I'd recommend the Villa to anyone that wants a truly special place to celebrate a new beginning. Thank you Villa Antonia for amazing memories! I can not thank you enough!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Villa Antonia's reply:

We were so honored to have had a part in making your dreams come true! Best of everything to you always!

They do everything they can for you! They are flexible and accommodating. They make the wedding what you want and try to make sure you enjoy your day as they will take care of your details and make sure you eat and get fed and that you were happy. .Thank you Chris and Maria! You rock!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Kelsie · Married on 09/20/2014

Villa Antonia is a breathtaking venue with gorgeous views of the Austin hill country. You really don't even need decorations... the grounds are so beautiful on their own! They have an onsite venue coordinator (Chris) who is very organized and helpful! She will plan out your entire wedding timeline and go over every little detail with you. If you want your family & friends to talk about your wedding & remember how unique and gorgeous the views were, I highly recommend using Villa Antonia!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I got married at the Villa on Sunday evening on Labor Day weekend. The two of us currently reside in Dallas, Texas. However, I am originally from Boston and he is from Upstate Ny so we knew the majority of our guests would be flying in from out of town. We felt the area was close enough for friends and family to stay in Austin or to have a really fun weekend down on Lake Travis and enjoy all the beautiful scenery in that area(everyone booked houses at the Hollows). The Villa is truly in the most beautiful spot in Jonestown. Breath taking views.

In addition to the beautiful scenery, I was extremely impressed with the staff at the Villa. Ms. Chris Spady helped me out immensely on the day of the wedding and the weeks prior to the wedding. She was easy to reach, kind and always gave great recommendations. I would suggest any bride booking at the Villa to plan on going to one of their weekend vendor events. I picked all my vendors through their recommended list.

I would also not be extremely concerned about the drive up the mountain. We booked a huge bus for all of our friends and made sure everyone driving had the correct directions.

Everything was great and we want to say, "Thank you so much!"

Sent on 09/23/2014

I just had my wedding at Villa Antonia and it was absolutely beautiful. All of the guests were raving about how gorgeous the views were. Jennifer and Ms Chris are a delight to work with and will do everything they possibly can to make your day that much easier. As soon as I visited the venue, I fell in love and never looked back. Definitely recommend this venue for a wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2014

I loved this place. Several of our guests told us they felt like they were in a fairy tale. Villa antonia is gorgeous, especially at night. The views from the terrace (where we had our ceremony) are beautiful. They also have a chapel which would provide for a pretty plan B ( I chose this venue bc I really wanted an outdoor wedding). Chris is their day-of-coordinator and she is so helpful and sweet. Things went so smoothly on our wedding night, and it was thanks to all of her organized planning ahead of time and she stayed on top of every little detail that night.
    Choose villa antonia!! It was perfect!!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 04/26/2014

Villa Antonia was the first and only wedding venue we looked at. I knew it was the one the second we drove up and saw it. My fiance and I met and lived in Hawai'i so the Villa with its waterfalls & palm trees was the perfect place for our wedding. Not to mention how beautiful it looks at night illuminated by all the twinkly white lights.
    I booked the Villa a year and a half in advance and starting from the day I signed the contract, the whole staff was incredible. Especially the day of. Chris, John John & Maria were there the entire night making sure everything went smoothly. Maria always made sure Matt and I had a drink in our hands and John John made sure we kept drinking water! I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, Chris made sure we were on schedule and everything was taken care of. She even went through the entire Villa after the wedding to make sure nothing was left behind. I can't even count how many guests came up to us that night and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and the most beautiful venue. Thank you everyone at the Villa for making our wedding day so AMAZING!
    We booked Miles at TexasPro DJ, Jonathan at Creative Creations Catering and flowers through Visual Lyrics. Highly recommend all of these vendors.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Britney · Married on 04/05/2014

The entire staff was amazing! We booked the venue very far in advance and they were always so helpful. Ms. Chris Spady kept all of my vendors update and took care of a lot of the week of last minute details. On the day of, I couldn't have been happier, Everyone was so supportive and helpful. Maria was assigned to me while Ms. Chris organized the wedding party and guests. The entire event flowed so well and everyone enjoyed themselves. I am really gonna miss these ladies.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Villa Antonia's reply:

We were honored to be of service and hope you will come back and visit!

Mark · Married on 03/02/2014

We got married March 2nd 2014 and contracted Villa Antonia as our venue. Driving up to the venue you get a feeling like you're in Tuscany arriving to an Italian Villa. This was the first place we visited in Austin and right away knew that was the place we would get married. Villa Antonia is absolutely breath taking and pictures do not do it justice.

The entire venue is very large and you access to entire space. They have multiple options for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing outdoors and indoors. They also allow you to pick all your own vendors which allows you to buy your own alcohol if you'd like.

The only other thing that compared to the beauty and greatness of the venue was Chris Spady the on site coordinator. She is absolutely amazing!!! Chris was very professional with us the entire time. She took a very active interest in finding out exactly what type of wedding we envisioned. She also is very detail oriented regarding timelines, vendor coordination, and any special requests. I can honestly say that Chris is a complete pro and the whole experience from the first day till the last would not have been the same without her.

We had to do a last minute venue move from outside to inside due to weather and Chris allowed me to wait till the absolute last minute before making the switch. She coordinated with all the vendors to make set up seamless. She does a great job of keeping the wedding party informed of where to go and whats going on. Another great thing about Villa Antonia is their weather back up plan.

My wife and I would definitely recommend Villa Antonia to anyone wanting to have gorgeous venue with tons of space and options.

Sent on 04/29/2014

My now-Husband and I both live in Houston but were drawn to Villa Antonia after seeing pictures and reading reviews online. The team at Villa Antonia was great from the point that we inquired for more information about the venue! Jennifer gave us a great tour of the venue and was not pushy when it came to making a decision. After visiting a few other venues in the Houston area, we knew Villa Antonia was going to be for us. We quickly made our decision to secure our date and were introduced to Ms. Chris, the venue provided coordinator. Ms. Chris is very attentive and provided a lot of helpful information for planning our Wedding day. We were in constant contact with Ms. Chris and she was sure to follow up if she needed anything from us. Everything leading up-to, and including the Wedding day was perfect. We feel that we owe this to Ms. Chris and her Wedding day assistant, Maria. Without the help of Ms. Chris and Maria, we do not know how our Wedding day would have gone so smooth. Both of them were there to assist with ensuring vendors made it to the venue on time, keeping to the timeline, leading guests during transition times, and ensuring that we were doing good the entire night.

Typically you hear of the Bride and Groom not being able to enjoy a meal; this was not the case for us! Ms. Chris and Maria ensured we had appetizers, drinks, and our full meals served to our table. We ran a bit over the time we had planned for dinner but both of them assisted to bring us back on schedule by letting us know when it was time for the next activity (toasts,first dance, cake cutting, garter belt, bouquet toss, and departure).

Overall, our wedding was beautiful! We couldn't be more thankful to Ms. Chris, Maria, and the rest of the Villa Antonia team for helping us achieve our dream wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Miss Chris did an amazing job from the moment we booked the venue through our get away the night of the wedding. They were flexible with how we set up our itinerary the day of the wedding and worked with us when we wanted to time our reception/ceremony a little differently than usual. Our guests still go on and on about what a perfect venue it was for a wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • I

Ida · Married on 01/10/2014

As the mother of the bride I cannot rate the Villa any higher!! It was fabulous. Our guests were soooo impressed and everything went so smoothly. Chris, the bridal consultant, was a blessing. She had ideas that worked because she knows the venue and has done many types of weddings there.. Everything went so smoothly and was fabulous.
    I have sent a couple of other brides-t0-be and they have also booked.
    Fabulous wedding venue.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Arielle · Married on 11/30/2013

They took control of everything and i didn't have to worry about anything. I love the staff there!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Nydia · Married on 10/12/2013

We chose this venue for the view and price. We were able to buy our own alcohol for the bar which really decreased our price. Chris and Jennifer were very sweet and responsive. They were flexible and just wonderful. Everything went well without a hitch. All our guests loved the venue and are still talking about it.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Villa Antonia's reply:

You are so precious - we were honored to take care of you! We wish you all the best...

Scott · Married on 09/15/2013

Villa Antonia was the perfect venue for our wedding! We had a smaller wedding (about 50 guests), and VA was just the right size so that everything felt intimate without being too squeezed in. The views were amazing and the venue itself is just gorgeous. It's like having your own Italian villa for the day and it feels like you've been transported to Tuscany! We even had a couple of guests from Italy and they were impressed with the place, so you know it's legit. The wedding coordinators, Ms. Chris and Maria were awesome - they went above and beyond our expectations and made sure that everything was taken care of. The venue is a bit far from Austin, but it's totally worth it because of the views and the ambiance. So don't hesitate to book Villa Antonia for your event - we highly recommend it!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Villa Antonia's reply:

We were so honored to take care of you and your family!

Made my dreams come true!

Villa Antonia is an amazing place to get married. First, it is gorgeous - it has great the stonework, beautiful archways, excellent woodwork, the views are true Texas hill country, the gardens are unique and have great places to take pictures, the ponds/waterfall are interesting as well - I could go on and on. It has great scenery for all your pictures to where you could run out of time taking pictures alone. The guests love it too because it is so beautiful and has all the different areas to explore. The venue offers a variety of choices if you want to get married inside or outside and even where you want to be outside. It is a drive from Austin proper but we believe it was worth it. It just has so much to offer that we couldn't think of a better place to get married. Everyone loved it.

Second the staff is excellent to work worth. Jennifer arranges the contracts and bridal portraits and was always on top of things and responsive to emails or phone calls. Ms. Chris helped with organizing everything for the wedding and was there the night of. She kept everything on track when we got a little off our schedule with pictures, she helped set up and take down decor, offered great suggestions and even answered questions that were not specific for the venue but more general wedding questions. She also was very on top of any question I had and sometimes would even respond on her day off. Maria also helped the day/night of the wedding and was excellent as well. Anything I needed she would get or find for me. To top it all off not only were they all extremely professional, they were the nicest people and one of the best experiences of wedding planning.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Villa Antonia's reply:

We were so honored to take care of you!

sara · Married on 03/02/2013

There are not enough words to describe this venue!! It is beautiful and accomodating and just the best place in Austin to get married!! Chris at Villa Antonia and Maria were just simply amazing. They made our day perfect and the whole evening was flawless. We have memories that will last a lifetime and have Villa Antonia to thank!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Villa Antonia was absolutely beautiful! The venue truly exceeded our expectations. The Villa and scenery were stunning and provided the perfect setting for a storybook wedding.

It was difficult planning a wedding while living out of state, however, Kathie provided us with great advice and were so helpful in the planning of the big day.

Thank you for your help in making my daughter's wedding a truly memorable occasion!

Sent on 01/10/2013

davillia · Married on 11/23/2012

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. Being at Villa Antonia makes you forget that you're just a few minutes outside Austin, TX; you feel as if you're in another country. It is an absolutely beautiful venue and I'm so very thankful that we chose it.

Sent on 12/19/2012