Viking Limousine LLC Reviews

28 | Franklin Park, IL

28 Reviews for Viking Limousine LLC

Alicia · Married on 08/31/2013

We got married on July 31, 2013, and we reserved Viking Limousine to take the wedding party to the reception venue. We also used Infiniti QX56 to take the bride and groom to hotel from the reception. Both drivers were qualified, friendly, and helpful. They were also very punctual and we didn't need to concern about anything! I highly recommend Viking Limousine and thank them for helping to make my sons's wedding experience a memorable one.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Cathy · Married on 06/15/2013

Any girl who's had the hassle of planning her own wedding knows that though it is one of the most important days of her life, it's also the most stressful and time-consuming job in the world. We were gonna go for a traditional limo for our wedding but my hubby insisted we go big. We took their hummer from the the church, to the garden, and then to the reception. It was the moments on that hummer that I felt like I was actually enjoying my wedding day. You have to see it to believe it, it was mesmerizing inside! We had enough room to bring a bunch of our guests. I felt like I was reliving every single moment I had with my husband in that limo, and our friends were there to share our joy. The vibe was unbelievable and I will cherish those moments for the rest of my life.

The service was just wonderful. Our driver was a complete sweetheart. They're really there to provide the whole experience. Need I mention that they are one of the cheaper services out there? I must have called a dozen other places.

Anyhow, before I go blabbering on about the details... Our day was much more unique because of Viking limousine. I would definitely recommend them above any other service we've used so far!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Nina · Married on 09/25/2015

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

Disappointed with this vendor. I booked it because it was one of the cheaper limo packages and because the owner seemed so nice and accommodating the months leading up to my wedding. BUT on the day of our wedding: 1) he told us he would give us a bigger limo for no extra charge, but arrived with the smaller bus anyway. After I already invited more people to come under the mistaken assumption we were getting a bigger bus as a "bonus" - we were squished like sardines and some just decided to take their own cars after all, 2) he came 15 minutes later than the contract instructed, 3) the AC in the bus barely worked, and the worse yet - 4) he asked us for the payment at pick-up even though we already mailed a check out the week before! As a bride, it was embarrassing and unnecessary to try to go through your online check stubs on your cell phone AN HOUR before your church ceremony, because the driver insists we still had a balance. Even though the contract said payment at pickup, I called beforehand and was told it would be ok if I paid earlier (because I didn't want to worry about vendor payments the day of my wedding). My wedding was lovely, this was the only bad hiccup on what was otherwise a great day. The owner texted me the morning after my wedding to apologize for the mix-up - they didn't update their records to show that the check was received, and didn't tell the driver that no payment was needed. Still left a sour taste in my mouth from the experience though, as this was the only bad thing to happen on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/29/2015