21 Reviews for Video-Vermont

Full Feature Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

You pay for what you get. We searched a long time for a videographer and found Video-Vermont after checking with about five other videographers. Tim at Video-Vermont warned us that if we wanted complete coverage of our ceremony and reception, we’d need multiple cameras. He pointed out that multiple cameras help ensure nothing is missed even if our photographer inadvertently blocked one of his cameras, That was the thing that wasn’t mentioned by others we talked to.. So, yes, we paid more for our coverage, but it was worth it. We got a professional looking video with all our major events properly covered and we never had any blocked shots. We recommend that you choose a videographer with lots of experience. Spend some time looking at the videos and know what you are buying, With Video-Vernont, we got what we saw on his website.

Profile Picture Penny, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I didn’t think getting a video of our wedding was worth the cost, but boy was I wrong! It was well worth it. Hat’s off to Video-Vermont for producing an incredible video. I don’t think it would have come out as well as it did without the pre-planning that Tim insisted doing prior to my day. Tim’s experience in producing an outstanding result is definitely based on thorough consultation and planning before the event. He and his crew knew where to be at every important moment. His crew was professional and courteous, we hardy noticed them in the blur of events. And that’s what turned out to be the most important thing about my video. It allowed me to see things that I never noticed in all the excitement. Great work Tim and Video Vermont!

Profile Picture Evita, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We have watched our wedding film numerous times.Tim’s easy going personality, passion and enjoyment of his work was evident from our first meeting with him. He always made us feel as though we were his only client as he kept us focused on what we wanted him to capture and the music selection for the film.Tim and his crew blended into our wedding and allowed them to capture the true spirit of the day. We were please with the quality of the video, attention to detail, and customizations Video-Vermont was more more than willing to accommodate.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the outset, Tim at Video-Vermont took the time to explain his different packages including the photo/video package which is a great deal! He spent a lot of time on the phone with us, answering our questions and showing his videos he had done for other clients. He always followed up with us when we had a few more a few days later. He explained how the lower cost packages would mean that only one camera might mean missing something. We are glad that we took his advise and chose the photo/video package. It cost far less than hiring a photographer and videographer separately! Tim even showed up at our rehearsal so he could make certain this coverage would work out properly. He helped choreograph our wedding so his cameras would show us in the best light, We are so happy with the result. We could see ourselves from different angles during the ceremony and it made our wedding movie so much more interesting! The sound of our voices during the ceremony was so intimate! The coverage we received was outstanding. We love our photos. We got exactly what his other videos had shown. Excellent work! We would heartily recommend Video-Vermont.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was extremely responsive right from the beginning. We chose the single camera coverage. It was very impressive what Tim was able to cover with one camera. Our video included the entire ceremony, speeches, dances, and more. The sound quality and picture were great. I have already watched it SO many times. We sent it to our family and everyone loves it as well! It is so wonderful to relive that day. My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer at all and I am so glad that we did. Tim did a great job of filming our day by himself at a reasonable price. Thank you Tim!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/12/17, 6 Reviews
0.9

I am actually shocked that Tim has any positive reviews at all. RUN for the hills is my recommendation. I don't even have enough room for the nightmare I experienced working with Tim. The first red flag that I should have taken more into consideration was the fact that he EMAILED me a few weeks before my wedding to complain (or as he puts it, "warn") me about my "unprofessional photographer" that I already had hired and paid. He explained how he thought he was rude and was unable to work with him.... you can only imagine that added stress that I felt approaching my wedding day. Turns out when we received our video back (we had purchased a cut full ceremony and then the 10 min highlight) that it was HORRIFYINGLY horrible. The ceremony had one camera that didn't seem to be color corrected and every time it went to that camera angle we looked like blue smurfs. The highlight video was amateur, something I could have hired a friend to do, and do it better! It was all choppy cut, embarrassingly so... I could never share it with friends or family. ALSO- the music chosen as I walked down the aisle sounded like I was going into battle- I cried three times watching it because I was SO UPSET. When I emailed Tim and nicely asked for the changes (the music, areas where extremely choppy to be re edited and the ceremony blue camera to be fixed properly) he told me my changes were "subjective" and that what he sent, he thought was perfect and it was going to cost me more money for him to make said changes. We quickly purchased the raw footage and I sent it elsewhere to someone trusted to re-edit as it is clear that Tim is in it for more cash, and not the brides best interest or happiness. If you still are considering this guy....just ask me for the footage of mine, I will send it over JUST TO SAVE YOU THE HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Profile Picture lisamarie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

We chose the Creative Gold Package which is a 20 minute movie. If you want your entire day set to a story telling movie with all the major participants, incorporated into it, then this should be your choice.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Video Vermont came with four people to cover my wedding, two videographers and two photographers, all directed by Tim. They worked as a harmonious team, always in the background, no clacky clack cameras and wonderful pictures. I will treasure their work for the rest of my life. Photos were great and so was the movie that Tim later edited. A great package at an affordable price. Heartliyt recommended!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Before hiring, make sure you have a look at his website and several of his videos. If you like what you see, hire him!

Profile Picture User7426894, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Digital Download

Tim was great to work with. He was prompt at responding to emails and checked in a few times before our wedding to make sure everything was still as planned. He arrived early to our event and we got our video in less than 2 days. The drone was an awesome addition to highlight the beauty of our wedding venue. The video was professional and nicely edited. We are very happy with our video and Tim’s services. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony
4.1

Video Vermont and photos Vermont had a great package price . We go great little movie and about 300 outstanding photos . We couldn't be happier with Tim and his crew

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had a wonderful experience with TIm and the team at Video-Vermont. I love the trailer and the full video -- would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture J, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Fabulous! Tim and his crew are a "must have" on your wedding to do list. Video Vermont did an outstanding job covering our special day and incorporating "our story" into our wedding video. We highly recommend their services. They take the time to get to know and understand what exactly you want in your video Every time we watch our DVD or clip online it takes us back to the Mountain Top and the memories we will cherish forever. Thanks Tim for shooting beautiful pictures and then editing a story we love so much. Professional, high quality. Excellent!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for the most creative video guy in Vermont, then you need to hire Tim at Video-Vermont! Words cannot describe how AMAZING Tim and his crew is!! Our video is something we will have forever and Tim and his crew captured the day in the most incredible way! I cannot even imagine the editing time and work that goes into what he produced for us, truly a masterpiece. Heartily recommended!

Profile Picture User3871540, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I always knew that when I got married, I wanted to be married in Vermont. I also knew I wanted to have it captured on video. My fiance thought it would be a waste of money to hire a professional videographer. He thought we could ask guests to use their cell phones. I persuaded him to go with the video and now we have a beautiful story, not just a video. It captured moments we never saw. The movie we got was Hollywood quality. I can't say enough about Tim and his Video-Vermont team. He came to our rehearsal and went over everything. His experience and planning paid off. We loved the result.

Profile Picture Jane, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was great doing business with them and they provided us with a great video of our wedding.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We can\'t say enough about the services from Tim and his whole crew from Video-Vermont!\r\n\r\nFrom the planning stages, to the wedding day, and afterwards a complete joy to work with.\r\n\r\nTim was very clear about what information he needed from us in prep for the wedding and it was clear he and his team had a ton of experience.\r\n\r\nI cried within the first few minutes of watching out video, as corny as this might sound, our video truly is a masterpiece. I don\'t know how he managed to weave in all of the key parts AND key people from our day. Our video is flawless.\r\n\r\nHands down, this is the best vendor we booked and I completely recommend their services to other couples!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We cherish our wedding video! Great value and kind couple!

Profile Picture User2611967, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so glad we decided to get our wedding taped! I was very specific with what I wanted captured and how I wanted it documented in the final product. Tim and his team included everything I wanted and were a pleasure to work with. All of my questions leading up to the wedding were responded to in a very timely manner. We are so glad that we have something to show our future children and watch on every anniversary in the future. Thanks for capturing the best day of our lives with all of our loved ones around us. What a great lifelong memory to have!!

Profile Picture Chandler, 10/29/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was debating whether to have a videographer, we are really glad that we did. You simply can't capture the real emotion of the day in still photographs, and the video really allows you to relive the event. Tim at Video Vermont was great to work with. He was very responsive throughout the planning process and he drove over two hours to be at our rehearsal, which was not part of our contract and was definitely going above and beyond the level of service expected. He had two assistants who also filmed at the event which allowed for many different angels of shots and a much more interesting final product. He was also very flexible and worked with us during the rehearsal to film exactly how we wanted and added extra mics so that we could capture the audio of all the speakers and the live ceremony music. We were really really pleased with the final product, and I'm so glad that we went with Video Vermont. He was also by far the best value of all of the vendors i quoted, so i would highly recommend him. Don't be afriad to ask for exactly what you want, he will do waht you ask for.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim and his assistant did a great job capturing our wedding day. They started with the ceremony and stayed through our departure from the reception. We couldn't be happier with the product we received! I highly recommend him and his team!

Profile Picture Becky & Chris, 10/3/09, 4 Reviews