Videography By Cristina Reviews

Videography By Cristina 3
Videography By Cristina 4
Videography By Cristina 5

Jon · Married on 05/15/2014

I will preface by saying that we only wanted a video as there were lots of family members that can not travel and we wanted to ensure they could enjoy the day also, but condensed into an hour. Therefore we did not want the traditional wedding video, but more of a record of events of what happened and when. Cristina fulfilled all her promises and followed our direction on what we wanted and delivered. Melissa and I highly recommend her services. Her pricing is more than reasonable and did not try and sell us a full production with 4 cameras that James Cameroon would be proud of. Simple, elegant videography. She even produced another short video unrelated to the wedding for us and included it in the price. 5 Star all the way - ALSO did not take forever to get the video done for us to review..

Sent on 06/16/2014
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 05/10/2014

We decided not to do video at all. When I saw the job that Cristina did for my girlfriend's wedding, I knew we had to have her! I am so glad that we made that decision. Cristina was very easy to work with from the very beginning. She is as warm and kind as she is talented. Cristina managed to capture the days most precious moments. This was by far the easiest and best decision! If you are trying to decide on whether to do video, DO IT!! Use Cristina. You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Ben · Married on 04/27/2014

The video was done very well. Communications and follow up both pre and post event was excellent. Cristina did a great job on our son's Bar Mitzvah Party. We will use her to record our next event.

Sent on 05/09/2014

luissette · Married on 04/27/2014

Cristina's was on time reliable and also provided a photographer her prices were very reasonable and very artistic and creative she made the difference in our wedding experience we will treasure this video for life the best of my vendors thank you Cristina and ily

Sent on 06/24/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/19/2014

My wedding planner found Cristina and we were very interested in hiring her because she was flexible to film our wedding in the Florida Keys. From the first moment I spoke with her I could feel her warm energy and wonderful spirit. Cristina is the best videographer to hire because her number one priority is to make the Bride and Groom happy. She will go to any lengths to get the finished product exactly what you want. Cristina is also always available, communicating on email and the phone. She captured all the great moments of our wedding and I could not have been happier with our wedding video. It will be cherished for years to come and we cant wait to share it with our future children!! Thank you Cristina for all your hard work and dedication.

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2014

Videography By Cristina was given to my husband and I as a wedding gift by our wonderful Maid of Honor. I must say that it was the best gift I could have asked for. Cristina was outstanding in her role, even amongst the ciaos that mother nature had given us on that day. I did not think that a video was something that I needed to have from our special day, but boy was I wrong! I would have regretted it 110%. I loved the highlights just as much as the video Cristina put together. Thanks to her and her talent, we will be able to replay the happiest day in our life for years to come!

Videography by Cristina is highly recommended to any couple looking to capture their special day!

Sent on 05/06/2014

I can start by saying that Cristina is very professional, from the first conversation that I had with her you can feel her energy and how much she loves what she does. Very important for me, she was always available for me by phone, email or text not only before the event but after the event. The day of our event she was on time and captured all the beautiful moments for our daughter Quinceanera; honestly we did not notice that she was capturing the event. Cristina is super nice, sweet and again super professional. Cristina, thank you very much for an amazing job. We will definitely recommend you!!!! and will get your services again!!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Mario · Married on 04/09/2014

Cristina’s videography services is absolutely first class.

We live in the United Kingdom and hired Cristina just from having a couple of conversations via email. From the beginning we found her to be very genuine, professional and accommodating.

Our wedding took place on the Venetian Lady yacht in Miami Biscayne Bay and she did a terrific job capturing all the key memorable moments with additional surprises from our big day!

Being a videographer myself and also a perfectionist, I thought we would have to do a number of revisions to our video but Cristina exceeded my expectations to deliver our highlights and final edited videos, fast and requiring no alterations.

We’ve recommended her services to family & friends and will be definitely using her again for our events in the future.

Sent on 05/28/2014

jennifer · Married on 04/06/2014

I can't say enough how happy we were with Cristina's services for our wedding video. From the first initial conversation, Cristina was so pleasant, professional and just a pleasure to work with. She responds right away to texts, emails and phone calls which allowed me to feel confident that she would be easy to work with throughout the whole wedding process. The day of the wedding Cristina was wonderful. Her and my photographer worked so well together. I never even noticed Cristina filming throughout the night, yet she captures all of the important details of the night. I was probably most impressed with the fact that just 6 days later, we had our finished product! I have friends who got married 6 months ago who are still waiting for their video.We love our blue ray copy of our wedding video. The image and sound quality are beyond impressive. Cristina is a true professional and I wholeheartedly recommend her.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Margarita · Married on 03/20/2014

Cristina, THANK YOU!
    You made our Special Day even more Special and Unforgetable! Professional, affordable, fast, beautiful job! We will recommend you and work again with you! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sent on 04/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2014

Christina knows her stuff! Very responsive! We love our Wedding video. It was a last minute decision but well worth it.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Stephanie · Married on 02/22/2014

Cristina was not only EXTREMELY professional and super nice but her work is awesome!!!! She literally hide around the venue that I honestly forgot she was there and the video came out SOOOOOO much better than we could have imagined! I've recommended her to friends I have getting married bc she is THAT good!!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

As a Florida wedding planner we have hired Cristina for the last 3 beach weddings we had. We are so happy we found her J and the videos are professional and fast delivered. Our client’s just love her work and so do we. We recommend her strongly and looking forward to work with her again.

Sent on 02/27/2014

noelle · Married on 02/15/2014

We decided to have a video last minute and luckily were able to book cristina, we knew her from a previous booking where she filmed my parent in laws wedding anniversary party. She was very professional, gave us a great rate and captured all the perfect moments of the wedding we wanted! very recommended!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Tiffany · Married on 01/25/2014

She was amazing! Very flexible with timing and she totally works with your schedule and budget. We also received our video extremely fast and it was eveything we wanted and more.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Carina · Married on 01/14/2014

I’m a wedding planner and have hired Cristina twice now and I will continue to do so. Her work is beautiful, she captures every little detail and you can tell she is very passionate about what she does. She is very professional and easy to work with and very fast do deliver the final product. I would definitely recommend her, you won’t be disappointed. The only thing I regret is that I didn’t meet her earlier:)

Sent on 01/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/11/2014

Love the sound quality, she does a great job.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Donna · Married on 01/11/2014

Cristina did the videography for my 50th birthday party but was originally contracted to record my daughter's wedding in May 2014. Cristina arrived before the appointed time and blended in well with all the guests, where most people thought she was a personal friend of mine who was recording the event as a favor. Cristina is very professional and the quality of her work was very tasteful and impeccable. She delivered the finished product well within the time promised and everyone who has viewed the DVD were impressed with all the details that she was able to capture and how they were blended together. We cannot wait to see what she will do for my daughter's wedding.......but we do know that it will be amazing!!!!!! I would not hesitate to recommend Videography by Cristina for ANY event. Love her!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Brigett · Married on 01/02/2014

I was fortunate to find Christina after she was recommended to me by Small Miami Weddings who handled all of my planning, photography, and officiant services. Christina was so professional, punctual, sweet, and accommodating. We came all the way from Australia to get married on the beach at sunrise and we felt like we were all alone on the beach and Christina quietly captured the entire event flawlessly. She really did an amazing job, got us a preview very quickly, and our edit was done in no time. It really put us at ease that we were working with such a professional. When I return to Miami with my family, I will have her capture another video for us as a keepsake.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Jeanine · Married on 01/01/2014

We live in NC and hired Cristina long-distance, sight unseen! However, we did have the opportunity to view her work online prior to the wedding, which was wonderful. From the moment we communicated via email and text, I knew she was the perfect person for our ceremony! We had decided to elope to West Palm Beach, FL and was trying to determine the location for the ceremony. Cristina provided input and consultation but made it perfectly clear that she would accommodate our needs whatever our decision. Meeting face-to-face was like greeting a long-time friend. She was patient, kind, resourceful and flexible, as she doubled as our photographer and videographer. After the ceremony, within 24 hours, she provided us with pictures to announce our wedding!!!! Yes, you read correctly... 24 hours! We were still on our honeymoon when she began emailing us for information to produce the post production video and a link for our review (smile). Being who I am, there were adjustments I wanted to make and again, she was so accommodating. Cristina later had to gently "bug" me to give her the remaining information to finalize everything, which I thought was such a blessing. Our hearts and prayers will be with her ALWAYS. If you are looking to hire a videographer with a heart and passion for meeting YOUR needs, wants, and desires, Cristina is the one!

Sent on 04/16/2014

I wasn't married locally so we used Cristina to create a slideshow including still photos and a video of our ceremony. The process was flawless and completed within about 5 days. She was very acommodating and produced a fabulous dvd. I recommend her highly. Thanks again Cristina!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Cristina was the Videographer for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah on December 10 and she was amazing. From my first contact with Cristina, she was extremely responsive and she initiated calls with me prior to the event to go over details. Cristina showed up 30 minutes early to the event and got right to work filming the venue, my daughter and our family. Once the guests arrived, she blended in perfectly and made sure to interview (per our request) all the important guests we asked for in advance. The video arrived very shortly after the party and Cristina did a beautiful job capturing all the important moments. I would highly recommend Cristina.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Cristina was making video and photos on my baby girl birthday party. Everything was done very professional.She is very nice person to deal with.We are happy to have this video and highly recommend Cristina.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

I was recommended Cristina's services from a friend who also used her in her wedding. I feel truly blessed to have found her. Cristina is a genuine person who is passionate about her job and it reflects in the way she presents herself throughout the event and through the beautiful videos that she creates. She has a great energy about her and her services are economical considering the time and effort she puts in. I was extremely happy with her availability, she was always willing to make any changes as I pleased and responded fast to calls, texts and emails. I purchased the highlights video, the wedding video and the raw footage, It was totally worth it. I recommend you requesting the highlights video, it gave me an opportunity to share my wedding with people without having to force them to watch the hour long wedding video. She did a great job editing and bringing to light the important moments throughout the night. Needless to say the videos brought me to tears and I am so proud to show them off. CRISTINA IS THE BEST. All brides out there Cristina is the way to go.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Christina was great! She was able to accommodate my husband and I with relatively little notice. She played the role of the observer perfectly so that nothing was staged and we ended up with a great video! Thank you so much, Christina!

Sent on 11/21/2013