Videography By Cristina Reviews

Videography By Cristina 3
Videography By Cristina 4
Videography By Cristina 5

Sami · Married on 03/04/2016

Our wedding planner recommended Cristina to be our wedding videographer, and we are very about that because she was amazing! Since we traveled from abroad it was just the two of us. Therefore the video means so much to us, because we can show our parents and relatives our wonderful wedding and they can feel that they are a part of it. We were very touched when we saw the wedding video, and we are very happy that we chose to film the wedding. Now we can enjoy our wedding anytime and especially when we get old. Cristina has been very professional, kind and helpful. We strongly recommend her for Your future wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Kristina · Married on 02/27/2016

You cannot beat the services Cristina offers at the price she offers them. We received a highlight video and complete wedding video from Cristina and we were very pleased with the overall quality and content. Cristina went above and beyond and stayed longer than was required to capture some fun moments during our wedding reception. Very nice person to work with and was extremely patient with us after our honeymoon -- when were trying to get back into the swing of things with work etc., she waited for us to provide her with input and song selections for the video and even gave us the opportunity to provide editing suggestions. We would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Adriana · Married on 01/09/2016

CRISTINA was very responsive and accommodating, she did an amazing job, very easy to work with, , she was very flexible and patient, , She really puts her heart into her work,
    Omg our video and the highlights turned out absolutely amazing, ,, I'm so happy to share our special day with her, , I recommend her service without think about, ,, thanks Cristina , you're a amazing person ,,, was a pleasure to know you,

Sent on 02/08/2016

Giselle · Married on 11/28/2015

Cristina did a wonderful job!! She was so patient and it was obvious she puts her heart and soul into her work. For Cristina, it's not about the dollar amount. As a matter of fact we added an hour (during our wedding reception) and she billed me later for it. She was so accommodating and a true blessing to work with. She worked quicker than my photographer did! I strongly recommend you choosing her for any event-you won't be sorry you did! I'll be using her for all future services needed. ??

Bride: Giselle
    Groom: Carlos
    Wedding date & location: Nov 28 @ Davie Ranch

Sent on 12/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/03/2015

Cristina was wonderful! Booking a videographer was something I waited until the last minute. However, after doing an extensive search, I found someone who was both extremely qualified and available!!! She did an amazing job. I absolutely loved the video and couldn't ask for more. She did a great job editing the video. She made me even look thrilled during the family photoshoots when I think I looked miserable because my shoes were killing me! She made me look like a blushing bride! I recommend her for any occasion!! My sister is going to use her for her wedding in a few weeks!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Rachel!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I am so happy :)

Charette · Married on 07/26/2015

Cristina is amazing. She is very approachable, caters to couples she deals with and very responsive to emails. Her videos are amazing and she cares that it is exactly how you want it to be. Even after the wedding she has followed-up to made sure we got the dvd's and they where the way we wanted them. Check out her work if you do not believe me. If there was another event we needed for we would use her.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Chrissy · Married on 07/23/2015

Christina was fantastic! She had such an up beat positive attitude and super easy to work with. She captured our day just the way I imagined. I can't stop watching the video!

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • F

fiorella · Married on 05/01/2015

Working with Cristina was such a pleasure! I must have looked through 100 wedding highlights before finding Cristina, and we decided to work with her because her work was very fluid and focused more on the interactions between the couple and guests, rather than the more static style videographers.

Our video and the highlights turned out absolutely amazing. We discussed the style I wanted for the video and all our expectations and Cristina came through in such a big way. She was so professional and got all our material back super quick! We received the highlights video before we even got back from out mini-moon.

Overall it was a great experience and I'm so happy to have had her as part of our special day. Thanks Cristina!

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • Gayle

Gayle · Married on 04/21/2015

Our wedding was quite unique.....it was a 'Surprise The Groom' Wedding held at Sea Watch on the Ocean. The groom went there for a 'business meeting'. His manager had a video for him to watch, which was actually a video of me proposing to Curtiss and asking him to meet me on the beach in 5 minutes to be married. Cristina was in the restaurant under the guise of doing marketing for the restaurant and was able to capture Curtiss' reaction to my video! PRICELESS! Then Cristina superimposed my proposal video along with Curtiss' reaction. This is a memory I will cherish forever. Everyone, especially friends and family across the country, were able to witness the surprise and the wedding. They felt as though they were part of our special day. Thanks Cristina for a fabulous job that exceeded my expectations!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

L · Married on 04/18/2015

I really enjoyed working with Cristina! She had a great attitude and she captured some really wonderful moments in my wedding. I am so happy to have a wedding video to remember the day with!!! Thank you, Cristina!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Very responsive & accomodating. I enjoyed working with her. We had a lovely beach wedding, & I'm so happy we decided to go with Cristina.

Sent on 06/12/2015

We used Cristina for our videophrapher for our wedding in April and she was amazing. She had the video done 3 weeks after the wedding. We could not have been happier with the outcome. She is also very quick to respond to emails. I would highly recommend Cristina to others couples who are getting married.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Christina did an amazing job and was so professional and easy to work with! She's a very nice person and we were impressed with the quality of the video. Highly recommend her! Thank you very much for the memories From our wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Lucila · Married on 02/28/2015

I found Cristina less than a month before my wedding. I was able to convince my husband to spend that extra money to have our wedding videotaped for our family that wasn't able to attend. I also secretly wanted to remember every precious moment and having your wedding videotaped allows you to relive those moments. I remember reading all those wonderful reviews and knowing that she would capture all the best moments in my wedding. I sent her an email and she replied right away. From the very first moments of communication with Cristina, she was AMAZING. She answered all my questions and was just a pleasure to work with. She is SO TALENTED! She has a way of capturing all those special moments beautifully. Her packaging design for the DVD and Blu-ray is lovely. When I received it, I couldn’t stop smiling. I sat with my husband and watched it. He loved Cristina’s work and he was happy that I was able to find her. I would definitely recommend Videography by Cristina to any of my friends and family. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Amy · Married on 02/22/2015

I loved Cristina!!! She was on top of everything - emails, follow ups, etc - she got in touch with me before I even got to her (when I had to chase down some other vendors!). Her communication was great, and then she did a fantastic job capturing everything on our special day! Highly recommend Cristina to every bride and groom!!!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/15/2015

Cristina was incredible to work with! I emailed her and within an hour she wrote back to me. This quick responsiveness was exactly how Cristina responded to me throughout the whole wedding process. Cristina is an absolute joy to work with and 100 percent professional. She constantly went out of her way to make sure that both my husband and I were happy both on the day of the wedding and after. Within three days of the wedding, she had our highlights video ready and then not even a month later, our video was ready! She continuously checked in with me to make sure I was happy and was willing to make any changes I wanted; but she's so talented that none needed to be made. Cristina even stayed an hour later at my reception and took my payment after my wedding because she didn't want to bother me on my wedding day. It's obvious she loves what she does and isn't in it just "for the money" like many other big cooperation videographers! If you want a good quality wedding video from someone who genuinely cares about you, call Videography by Cristina, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Danielle & Clifford!!! Thank you so much!!!!! xoxo

Danielle · Married on 01/23/2015

Cristina was working a wedding my father in law attended. He had met her there and became fond of her right off the bat. So I decided to hire her last minuet and I was so blessed that she was available. From the first time I spoke with her she was so sweet and accomidating I just knew I had made the right decision. She made sure to go above and beyond to make mt video all I ever wanted. For that I will always be greatful to her. The touches she put on the video, especially the music was beautiful. I would recommend her to everyone looking for videography!

Sent on 03/26/2015

DEBORAH · Married on 01/17/2015

Cristina performed fabulously for my daughter, Sarah's Bat Mitzvah on January 17th. The teaser was amazing and I was able to post it on Facebook and other Social Media sites. Cristina has a great eye for the important moments. She caught everything that I had hoped. I never had to ask her to film a certain part of the Bat Mitzvah Ceremony or Party, she just knew. Cristina stayed out of the way the entire day. Thank goodness I hired Cristina to capture my daughter's once in a lifetime moments. We received the DVD's immediately! I highly recommend Cristina for your videographer! Deborah Cirincione

Sent on 04/25/2015

Valentina · Married on 01/10/2015

Cristina is not only a wonderful person but an amazing vendor, she is very professional and responsive and she really cares about her clients. She answered all of my questions and worked with me to make sure she got what I wanted from our wedding video.The video was exactly what I had wanted, she captured our day in a way that no pictures could have. I am so thankful that we have the our video to remember in all the detail all of our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a videographer for their wedding or any other event. I know I will definitely book her in the future for any other videos I might need.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Chelsea · Married on 12/21/2014

Cristina was the videographer for my wedding. She was very quick to reply by e-mail or phone. She did an excellent job compressing a 5 hour event into a little over an hour on video.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2014

Cristi, I am so pleased to have you as my videographer. You are truly great to work with, very creative, professional, and affordable. I am so pleased with your work during my wedding, I look forward to having you as my videographer at my kids birthday parties and family events.
    Thank you for capturing every detail and those special moments!!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2014

Cristi you are AMAZING! I could not thank you enought for making my wedding day trully UNFORGETTABLE! Your work is impeccable, you are very easy going, pleasant, responsible, reliable, and even better affordable ;-) We love love love our video! I will continue to book you for all my upcoming events :-) Thank you so much!!!
    If anyone is looking for a videographer, look NO further. Cristina is the one!!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Sofia · Married on 12/09/2014

Cristina is terrific! She's personable, responsive, talented, and delivered a memorable video in a short amount of time. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Nick · Married on 12/08/2014

Awesome to work with all around! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/31/2014
  • I

Indira · Married on 12/06/2014

Cristina was absolutely great to work with. She has a great personality and easy to work with. As for her work , the video came out great. She did an awesome job. If you have any opportunity to utilize her services you won't be disappointed... She's fantastic!

Sent on 12/23/2014