Videography By Cristina Reviews

Videography By Cristina 3
Videography By Cristina 4
Videography By Cristina 5

Kara · Married on 12/17/2016

Cristina’s communication leading up the wedding was professional, friendly and easy. She worked with us on scheduling that would fit our needs and, through the details we discussed and the suggestions she provided, gave me confidence that she was one vendor we wouldn't have to stress about.

On our big day, Cristina showed up early and enthusiastic. She was SO kind in person, and got right to what she does best. She operates as a one-woman-superhero, whose magical power is invisibility. Let me explain-- she somehow managed to cover multiple angles of our ceremony and reception at once, all while being unobtrusive (aka invisible) to us and our guests. She and our photographer worked well together, empowering one another without stepping on each other's toes.

Cristina got us our highlight reel in just 3 days! The highlight reel was the perfect summary of our special day, and really allowed our special touches in décor and our personality as a couple sign through. I must've watched that video 50 times; I can't put into words how meaningful that 7 minutes of edited footage tied to music is. Our full-length video was done within 3 weeks. The video was AMAZING! Even though it sounds cliché, it actually took my breath away. The balance she achieved between showing the location, the décor, the formal activities, the intimate moments, the candid/fun moments and the reaction and joy from our guests was so impressive. It all just flowed together seamlessly and was such an accurate reflection of the spirit of our event. I know we will cherish the video for many more years. Words cannot express how grateful I am that we found Cristina...it was the best investment we made!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Michael · Married on 11/26/2016

We contracted Cristina to film our wedding and were pleasantly surprised by the delivery of the product. She worked with us before, during and after our event, and was very helpful preparing us. I would say that Cristina under promised and over delivered as we have this terrific video by her.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Heide · Married on 11/19/2016

Cristina has been the videographer for both of our son's Bar Mitzvah's. She's professional, on time and takes pride in her work and we wouldn't dream of using anyone else. We recommend her to everyone, all I can say is initially we shopped around but she became our first and only choice you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Thank you Hodes family!!! you guys are the best!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

Would recommend her for anything love her work and her attitude is amazing! She was very helpful she went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Jackelyn · Married on 11/11/2016

Cristina was absolutely fantastic! She made suggestions that we never thought of and the finished product will be a treasured heirloom for our family.

Sent on 01/14/2017
  • Juliet

Juliet · Married on 11/06/2016

Cristina is THE BEST when it comes to videography. She captures every single detail and every beautiful moment right on time at my events. She was the videographer I chose for a very important day: my wedding. And I could not be more happy with my choice. My wedding video turned out amazing!!! She showed up early, was very professional, communicated with me, asked for my opinion on music, and even asked for my favorite photos to make as the cover of the DVD. Thank you Cristina! If you need a videographer, look no further. :)

Sent on 01/30/2017

Katrina · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't recommend Videography by Cristina enough! Cristina was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. On the wedding day, she was able to catch all of the important moments. All of the special moments were captured beautifully and presented seamlessly. The quality of our highlight video is more than I could ever have imagined. My husband and I are very pleased. Even when I requested some changes to the video, Cristina was very accommodating and she promptly returned a new video with the changes. I have to say In the midst of all the planning and spending, the video is definitely the most treasured item from our special day. Cristina is a true professional, courteous and talented at her craft. Thank you so much Cristina!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Thank you Katrina and Jonathan!!!! it was my pleasure!

Lishunda · Married on 10/15/2016

Cristina did an excellent job with our wedding video. She is very professional and timely. I would highly recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • F

Francis · Married on 09/23/2016

Where do I start? I cannot say enough of how professional Cristina is. She was early to the event and surprised us by having personal recordings from each guest at our wedding. The wedding photographs taken by another vendor were very disappointing and I am VERY thankful Cristina captured so many great moments on video. We don't know what we would have done if we hadn't hired her. When I told her about my awful photographs she decided to send me clips from the video as photographs. Thanks to her I now have high quality videos and photographs I enjoy looking at. She is truly a wonder person who loves what she does. She was so sweet to all of our guests and made me feel stress- free when it came to the video because she definitely knew what she was doing and captured everything we requested and then some. I will defiently hire her again for future events and highly recommend her! You will not regret it. She is one of the best in the business!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Thank You so much!!!xoxox

Christina is awesome and professional. She puts your ideas to life and her product is top notch. Her prices are reasonable too. You will also get your videos on time, no delays. It was a pleasure working with her. I would recommend her to anyone! Mr and Mrs Fleurant 8/6/2016!!! ????

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2016

Cristina is amazing! Everything was perfect from the time she arrived to the hotel to the product we received in the mail! Cristina works very fast and does everything to accommodate you. We got married in Key Biscayne, FL on August 5th and needed the video before Sept 1st for our reception in Boston. We had it in hand way before Sept 1st! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a perfect video with memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Pratixa · Married on 07/30/2016

Cristina is did such an incredible job capturing all the special moments at my daughter's wedding that you never want to forget in a very personal and professional style. At first, we weren't planning on having a videographer, thinking that photographs would be enough. I can't emphasize how happy we are that we decided to find a videographer. I am especially happy we found Cristina. From start to finish, she is a pure joy to work with, very prompt and responsive to all our wishes and needs, and her pricing is very reasonable compared to other videography vendors I contacted. When I received our copy of the videos, I was just floored....the quality and presentation of her work is amazing. I would recommend Videography by Cristina without hesitation!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Thank you guys for the amazing review!!!! it was my pleasure :) xoxox

Bethany · Married on 07/29/2016

Cristina was a great choice for our destination wedding in Miami. She was professional and courteous and we loved the video she took.

She offers great package options and was flexible on the day of our wedding. We asked her to stay an additional hour and she was able to without hesitation.

She put me at ease throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend her!!!

Her turn around time is very quick!! Thank you Cristina!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Scott · Married on 06/25/2016

Cristina was our videographer for our June beach wedding in Florida. Every detail in her video was perfect and she really captured all the moments we were too busy to notice on our busy day. Thank you for the memories!??

Sent on 08/12/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Thank you Scott and Amanda!

Debra · Married on 06/18/2016

I hired Cristina to video my daughter's wedding in June. Her prices were great and the quality of her work was amazing. She is very professional and personable. Her job is to give you a finished job that represents her and her business and we were very satisfied with the finished product. I highly recommend Videography by Cristina. She stands by her work.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Juliana · Married on 05/29/2016

Cristina is amazing!! We got married on a Yacht and the video came out perfect thanks to the great job she did!!

Sent on 11/09/2016
  • Mickey

Micline · Married on 05/09/2016

I recently got married and hired Cristina to be my videographer. She was awesome!!! I did not get a chance to meet with her until the day of the wedding. She was professional, affordable, and her quality of work was superb. She is such a nice person and a pleasure to work with. She captured all the moments and allowed me to relive my special day. I also received my videos in a timely manner and was absolutely pleased with it. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for an awesome videographer.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Tereza · Married on 04/17/2016

Wow, I am so impressed by Cristina and the work, creativity and professionalism she brought forward. My video was completed really fast and it is beautiful! I am so happy I chose her!! She also worked well with my photographer. Now I have memories that will last forever. Thank you so much Cristina, I truly appreciate you!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Maggie · Married on 04/09/2016

I can’t say enough about our wonderful experience with our videographer, Cristina. Cristina has been a pleasure to work with! Cristina is warm, responsive and very professional. Her work product is absolutely amazing. She was quick to respond to any questions or requests via email or texts. She was in close contact to ensure our video was perfect and to our complete satisfaction. Our wedding video truly highlights all the special memories of our wedding day and Cristina incorporated several touches throughout that show she took the extra steps to make it really special. I am so thankful that my husband insisted we hire a videographer for our wedding day and that a friend recommended Cristina. I highly recommend her for your wedding video. She will not disappoint. Thank you Cristina!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Thank you Maggie & David!!!!

Nick · Married on 04/02/2016

Hiring Cristina to be the videographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She was perfect on the day of the wedding. She showed up on time and stayed until she got all of the shots she needed, she worked well with our photographer, and she was able to capture video all the way from the dressing rooms to the reception without ever feeling obtrusive. The only thing that topped her demeanor and professionalism at our wedding, were the finished products. She sent us the highlight video only 3 days after the event and we were blown away. The full video, which arrived in less than a month, was just as good. We are so thankful for the amazing job Cristina did in capturing our big day so that we can go back and relive it whenever we want.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Christina · Married on 03/25/2016

Wow! Cristina did an amazing job for my wedding. She was very quick to respond and extremely professional. Loved her!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Cristina was an absolute joy to work with during this special time in our life! Her reponse time with everything was lightening fast. She was so flexible and accommodating when our ceremony date changed very last minute. She has this positive and comforting attitude that's ensures you that everything will be ok, even when you think nothing will. Besides an overall great joy to be around she did an EXCEPTIONAL job on our wedding video! It was more than we could've imagined! We are forever grateful we were recommended to her. Please book her, you will not be dissappointed!

3/2016 Purifoys!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • Katie and Greg

Katie and Greg · Married on 03/12/2016

Cristina was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped us stay within budget! She was very responsive to emails both during the initial contacts and for the weeks after while awaiting videos. Not that we waited long; 3 days after the wedding we had our 5min highlight video, and 2 weeks after she was asking for our address to ship the full video and unedited film (it's on its way now!). The 5 minute reel captured our wedding so beautifully, we have watched it so many times and enjoyed sharing it with family and friends. The wedding day goes by so quickly, I'm so grateful to have a video to relive it for the rest of our lives! I STRONGLY recommend her.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Katie & Greg!!!! Thank you for your kind words :) I love it!!!!! xoxox

Tanya · Married on 03/11/2016

Cristina did an amazing job with the videography for our wedding! She was very sweet, helpful, and professional. She was always very easy to get in touch with, whether it be via e-mail, messenger, or phone. Also, I was happily surprised to see how soon she was able to send us a preview clip of our wedding video. The wedding video arrived within two weeks, and was presented to us in a beautiful package with our pictures on it and the video itself came out absolutely beautiful with great quality. We were so happy with her services and we highly recommend her!! We so appreciate having the wedding video to be able to hold on to. You don't realize how quickly your wedding goes by and it is so nice to able to relive the memory of your day when you watch the video. It's a one a kind sentiment to have and it's something you won't regret booking for your special day! Thank you again, Cristina!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Thank you Tanya and Abraham for this amazing review!!

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2016

Cristina was so amazing. In planning, she is very thorough, and responds quickly to emails and phone calls. The day of, she was fantastic. So creative in everything she does. Three days after the wedding, Cristina sent us our highlights video. Everyone we send it to says how wonderfully she pieced together our big day. She was incredible, our wedding video is like reliving our wonderful day over and over…..

Sent on 04/03/2016

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Thank you Amanda & Javier!!! you guys made my job easy :)