Videograin Media Reviews

16 | Shingle Springs, CA

16 Reviews for Videograin Media

Chani · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Chris and Danielle Spoerl of Videograin Media for our wedding on May 20, 2017 and they were a dream come true! They were amazing from the start to the end! They were willing to meet with us after we had already hired them to go over what we hoped to receive from our wedding video. They got to know us as a couple and we felt very comfortable with them. Chris called the day or two before the wedding to check-in and let us know when they would be at the venue and what to expect. Chris was very responsive to emails and extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding process. They worked well with our DJ and photographer and were present throughout our entire wedding day without being in the way. They had the highlight video to us within 3 months of our wedding, and we absolutely loved it! The full-length video wasn’t far behind, and they captured our special day so beautifully! We could watch our video over and over again. Their work is so wonderful!! They captured so many special moments, I am so thankful that we hired them as our videographers. They were so accommodating with getting us the amount of DVDs and Blu-rays that we wanted and never hesitated to help out in whatever way they could. They are a very easy couple to work with and we would highly, highly recommend them to anyone who wants an affordable, reliable, easy-going, friendly videographer! Thank you so much for everything. We cannot recommend you enough. By far, one of the best vendors we could have hired for our wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Elise · Married on 04/16/2016

I can't say enough about Chris and Danielle! They were absolutely professional, easy to work with, incredibly reasonable in their pricing and they are so talented! My husband and I absolutely LOVE our video. It is everything we wanted and so much more than we expected. The video and sound quality is as amazing as those videos that are 4 times the price. They captured every moment of our day and pieced them together for the video flawlessly. Hiring them as our videographers was the best decision we made for our wedding, and I would recommend them a million times over! Thank you so much, Chris and Danielle!

Justin and Elise Lucas

Watch our video at:

Sent on 08/24/2016

Shelby · Married on 10/09/2015

Chris and Danielle were AMAZING and we are so happy we chose them! They were extremely professional, flexible, responsive and extremely easy to work with! We loved having them help make our day so special. Guests didn't even know we had a videographer (which is the best compliment to give!) They were incredible to work with and made our video absolulety beautiful! We reccommened them to all brides and grooms. We are so happy and thankful we have this video and 10 min clip to look book on our wedding down. Thank you again Chris and Danielle for helping make our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 01/14/2016

joanna · Married on 08/29/2014

Danielle and her husband Chris were amazing. We decided last minute we wanted a wedding video and they worked great for our budget and loved the style of their videos. From the day we met them both it was relaxed but still professional. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again Chris and Danielle.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Danielle and Chris made my husband and I the most beautiful wedding video we could of ever dreamed of having. They are creative, artistic, and have an incredible eye for detail. They captured all of our special moments and composited a flawless video. The artistic touch they gave brought not just my husband and I to tears, but all of our family, friends, and colleagues who watched it were moved by the craftsmanship of the video. Not only are Danielle and Chris masters at heir craft but they are kind, flexible, and professional. They were so sweet to all of our guests and made us feel extremely comfortable. We were never distracted or disturbed by their filming! We will forever enjoy our wedding video. It was the best investment we made for our wedding as the day goes by so fast that everything begins to blur. Now we can keep the memories forever and relive our special day anytime. Thank you Danielle and Chris!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Lacy · Married on 09/28/2013

I would recommend Videograin to everyone. Chris and Danielle are an amazing team. It was such a pleasure to work with them on our wedding day. They were professional, funny, relaxed, flexible, and most importantly...reliable! I had no doubt that they would do an amazing job documenting our day.
    When we received our video, it surpassed all of our expectations. The editing job Danielle did was top notch. As my husband and I watched the video, we laughed and cried and laughed and cried and kept saying "Oh my god, I can not believe how good this video is." We must have said it 50 times :)
    I have showed the video trailer to all our friends and family. The response from everyone..."That is the best wedding video we've ever seen."
    Amazing job Danielle!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Janet · Married on 08/10/2013

The most AMAZING videos ever! Chris and his wife videoed our daughter's wedding at Helwig and words cannot adequately express how pleased we are! He did a "highlight" video that we could share with friends and family that was about 10 mintues - and everyone is blown away at how beautifully he captured the day. The full video of the day was just as awesome! Chris is so talented, creative and artistic and his ability to pull all of the hours of film together in a movie is just beyond what I could have ever dreamed could be produced! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to everyone! When my husband and I first saw the videos, we thought "Oh my goodness, we didn't pay him nearly enough!!" Thank you Chris for the beautiful memories! - Janet and Dan

Sent on 10/25/2013

Kate · Married on 11/03/2012

I highly recommend Video Grain. Chris and Danielle captured my wedding day perfectly. My husband and I had gone back and forth on if we had it in our budget to hire a videographer. I'm beyond happy that we did. I would have totally regretted it had we chosen to skip it. I spent months doing DIY project for my wedding and we spent a small fortune on one day. The wedding day flies by and left me feeling a bit sad it was all over. Watching our wedding video was so amazing. I got to see things I didn't know happened and hear our vows like it was the first time because I was so nervous when it was happening. You will not regret hiring this amazing team but you may regret not having a wedding video when its all over. Im so thankful to Chris and Danielle. They put a lot of love into their work.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2012

Our wedding video was absolutely wonderful! Chris did just our ceremony for us and he did an excellent job capturing all the emotions and love and happiness of that day. He is a very talented videographer and I would recommend him a thousand times again.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2012

Our wedding video is simply amazing. Chris captured our day just the way I had envisioned...and all while being very inconspicuous. He listened to what we had in mind and the outcome was perfection. You will not find this quality for a better price. Trust me, I did my research!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Justn · Married on 10/29/2011

Wow! Couldnt have asked for more! Very Professional my wife and I watched the video Chris made us and got to talking about how we never even seen him during the wedding. I also had antoher big project with our introductions, I gave Chris an idea and was just amazed with what he did with it!!! 100% happy with his services @ our wedding!!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2011

Chris Spoerl went above and beyond for our wedding! He not only filmed the entire ceremony and reception, but he put together an amazing introduction video that everybody loved! The whole time he was just a fly on the wall. I was actually wondering how good the video could possibly be... I didn't see him the entire night. Well, it turned out that he filmed everything and took all of our requests very seriously. I didn't see him filming, he just hid behind all of the excitement. The video turned out absolutely fantastic and I'm so happy with our decision to have Chris Spoerl film the entire experience. After the wedding and reception is said and done, all you have is pictures and video. Make sure these are the two areas you focus most on...because the little details won't matter if you don't have a good photographer and videographer to keep your memories alive! Thank you so much Chris for making our night a memory that will last forever!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Katie · Married on 07/18/2008

Chris did an amazing job on capturing every special moment though out the ceremony & reception! He is very professional. If you want someone to truly capture the special moments though out your day then Chris is the man for the job! Thanks again Chris for everything you did! We will cherish our video for ever!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2008

To be honest, your wedding day is so crazy and there are so many things that are going on... I told myself if we just have a few good moments caught on camera we'd be happy. We didn't have to tell them anything, they knew exactly what to capture. When we got our wedding video back, we were blown away. I think both my husband and I cried!
    Every moment was on there... the editing and music was perfect!
    No complaints here :)

Sent on 03/05/2012

Molly · Married on 09/16/2006

Chris was an amazing addition to our wedding documentation! He was there for every key moment and didn't miss any of the wonderful and/or hilarious memories that we will cherish forever. He really got to know us as a couple and really brought that through in the video. We love the work he did and have recommended him to many of our friends and family who have all been more than happy!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Christine · Married on 08/27/2005

Chris Spoerl was such a pleasure to work with! He is honest, gracious and creative. We almost didn't even notice he was there during some of our special wedding moments, and to see them captured so beautifully on film gave us goosebumps later when we watched! We will treasure our video memories forever and are so grateful for Chris's talent and creative eye!

Sent on 03/11/2012