VideoGems Videography Reviews

84 | Southampton, PA

84 Reviews for VideoGems Videography

Vicki · Married on 08/08/2009

I really appreaciated everything that was doen to make our wedding video perfect and it really was beautifully done.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

VideoGems is wonderful! I just got married in September and I had to book the majority of my vendors online because I was getting married out-of-town. The moment I talked with Alan, I knew this was a perfect fit for us! He was very quick to answer my calls/emails and was more than happy to accommodate things that we wanted in our video that may differ from the standard wedding video. We also got our final wedding video in under three weeks!! Alan did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier with our end product.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Stephen · Married on 08/15/2015

Alan did and amazing job for us. I would recommend him to anyone. His work was extremely well done and he was very professional.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2013

VideoGems was so easy and great to work with. We set up a meeting at my apartment where he showed us videos of his previous work and went over the packages with us, one on one. He was always a phone call or email away whenever I had a question, and got back to me very quickly.

The day of the wedding he arrived right on time and went to work! He was by my side the whole time, but never in the way. It was a great experience to work with VideoGems on my wedding day, and I LOVE my video, the link will be provided below!! If you're looking for a professional wedding video, you have to go with videogems!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Alan was a fantastic videographer! We almost didn't have a wedding video, and I am so glad we decided last minute to include video, as the live memories that Alan captured will be with us for years to come. Alan was very professional and worked with our schedule and budget to create a video that is amazing and we love to share with our family and friends. He even sent us sample footage ONE day after the wedding, which allowed us to relive the event right away :) Alan was very responsive to our needs, provided great suggestions, and was unobtrusive while filming. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Jenna-Leah · Married on 05/22/2010

Alan was great and very helpful all along the way. He was very professional the day of the wedding and got great footage without being too invasive. Videogems prices were significantly lower than any other videographers and were well worth their price. Definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Alex · Married on 06/06/2009

Video Gems will take the time to listen to you in order to give you what you really wish for.

Also, I did not even know they were around during the wedding, so discreet.
    Could not ask for a nicer company to work with.

You can even view a bunch of videos to check the overall video quality.
    Also, I asked for a change to the video a year later, and they did it!
    That was very helpful!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Christa J. · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent service

Very Satisfied, my video was awesome would definitely this company and would definitely recommend to some looking for superb quality video.

Sent on 04/11/2019

4.2
      3.5

Overall video rating was a 3.5/5. The use of the drone was a plus, made the video more dynamic. Consider using less digital transitions (outdated) and try not to spend a lot of video time capturing still poses for photographs. The video medium is for capturing motion, too many awkward video clips of people posing for photos. Bridal party did not appreciate forced poses and chapel song for video. Use a bit more professional grace in future. Ideally would have preferred fly on the wall videography, little to no interference during course of events.

Sent on 12/18/2015