VideoGems Videography Reviews

84 | Southampton, PA

84 Reviews for VideoGems Videography

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2013

Alan was wonderful! Not only did we barely know he was there the entire day, but he was very fast with both the trailer and entire video. We had everything in hand from him in time to watch the entire video for our three week anniversary. Thanks for capturing everything we missed, Alan!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Brenda · Married on 03/30/2013

We are so happy with the video of our special day! Videogems and Alan did a fantastic job with capturing every detail from our beautiful venue to the catering, cake, ceremony, dinner, dancing and all of our guests. Still photography is a must have but nothing can ever replace having a video that you can watch over and over! Sound and picture quality are fantastic and Alan was very thoughtful and skilled in capturing every detail. Videogems will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2012

From the moment my husband and I met with Allan, we knew he would be the videographer to capture our special day. It shows in his work that he loves what he does and is an expert in his field. He listened to what we wanted as well as offering his suggestions and the outcome was a wonderful video that we will always cherish. We went with the video highlights as well and are so happy with the way they came out. Furthermore, his prices were very reasonable compared to other videographers that we met with. I would highly recommend Videogems to capture your wedding day, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

H. Cathryn · Married on 09/29/2012

Videogems Videography is a wonderful company to choose when looking for the perfect videographer to capture your wedding day!!! Alan Paller is prompt, efficient, friendly & courteous. Our video was thoughtfully created and delivered to us in a very timely fashion. We have been fortunate throughout our wedding planning and the overall event was such a blessing. Many thanks to Alan at Videogems for documenting such a joyous occasion.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2012

Alan did such a wonderful job! He came even earlier then required by the contract to make sure he was there to catch everything and he didn't charge extra. Our video is amazing, and the 16 minutes highlights video is so easy to share with friends and family! He really captured the essence of our day and what was really important to us.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Laura · Married on 09/08/2012

Alan of Videogems was so wonderful with filming our wedding. He arrived early, was very kind and professional, and was very unobtrusive in his filming. I would highly recommend using him as your wedding videographer. Our video came out great and he captured some of the best parts of the whole day. Thanks so much for an amazing video that we will have as memories forever!

Sent on 10/05/2012

James · Married on 09/08/2012

VideoGems far exceeded my expectations. The videos were very professionally done. I am so glad that our daughter's beautiful wedding has been preserved for years to come. I wish this would have been available 37 years ago when my wife and I married.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Marcel · Married on 08/26/2012

Alan of Videogems was absolutely amazing! He floated thru the venue so gracefully you didn't even realize he was in the room. The footage is awesome, everything that i asked to be captured was and even more! Watching the video highlights alone made us feel like we were back in the moment! The quality of the footage was excellent, everything and everyone looked flawless. It must be the HD!! Thank you so much Alan and videogems for the lifetime memories, i will recommend you to everyone I know!! I really can't thank you enough. Oh, not to mention the speedy delivery of the link and the dvds!!! Wedding video viewing party is this weekend lol!!

Sent on 09/26/2012

S · Married on 06/23/2012

It was a pleasure working with Alan who captured the moments through great videography. There's nothing like videography to really bring back those memories through movement and real voices. Videogems was professional, pleasant, responsive, on the top of their game. A real "high 5". Highly recommend !

Sent on 09/29/2012

Natalia · Married on 06/02/2012

We absolutely love our wedding highlight and full video. Thank you for capturing our memories. We can not thank you enough!

Sent on 09/22/2012
  • Mrs.Musso

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2011

We were on a limited budget for the videographer. We recieved great services & a wonderful DVD that eveyone has enjoyed. They captured every important moment during our day. Im so glad we chose them!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2011

Videogems did a wonderful job! They captured everything and did an amazing job with editing the video. Very creative and professional and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Kristy · Married on 07/09/2011

Alan's work is amazing. My husband and I were so happy with our wedding video. The video was put together so nicely. I really loved that he didn't do anything too fancy or dramatic and just kept it a simple beautiful documentary of our day. He definitely captured the best moments of the day as well as all the emotions too. And that was exactly what was most important to us. My one recommendation is to let Alan pick the music in your video. He does a great job at choosing songs that match up well to the action scenes. We LOVE our wedding video and thanks to Alan, our memories of our special day will last forever :)

Sent on 09/09/2011

Rich · Married on 06/25/2011

Alan is a true artist and talented professional. We found him through the web and later had someone recommend him. We checked out his portfolio work and were pleased with what we saw. We never thought our decision to choose him would end us up with the most perfect snapshot of our entire wedding day.

Alan has an eye for composition, but more importantly, he has an instinct for the right moments and that "right shot". Everyone that watches our wedding video is amazed at how vibrant and professional it looks. He was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating.

If you want the best quality video to capture what will be the day you'll remember forever, I can say without hesitation that you will be VERY SATISFIED with Alan's work at VideoGems!

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/29/2011

Alan, the owner was our videographer and he was very pleasant to work with. He saved the day by advising me the groom was walking in the front door when we weren't supposed to be seeing other before the ceremony. So I can't thank him enough for that! We could barely tell he was there during reception & ceremony, not invasive at all. We can't WAIT to see our video!!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Rachael · Married on 01/16/2011

We were still on the fence regarding video up until 2 weeks before the wedding when we reached out to Alan from Videogems. We were immediately impressed with his professionalism, work product and flexibility. He was willing to work within our budget and even offered many \'bonuses\' for our package. He showed up earlier than we contracted for to capture getting ready pictures, our first look and our formals. He was really professional and unobtrusive the whole wedding - there were times I didn\'t realize he was there filming! Ah, and the final product...it is completely amazing. We have a short highlights reel we were able to share with our family and friends! We got some many compliments on the highlight reel and are so happy with how it turned out. My husband and I have already watched our wedding video a bunch of times and love reliving the day over and over again. We are so happy we opted to have video and even happier we booked with Alan!

Sent on 03/06/2011

Marissa · Married on 07/17/2010

Alan was an absolute pleasure to work with through the wedding process. He was extremely helpful and professional. Our wedding DVD was a fabulous representation of our special day! He included songs that we enjoyed and caught all of the special moments on the DVD. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Virginia · Married on 06/26/2010

I can't tell you how happy I am that I decided to get video of my wedding. Every time I watch it, I get tears in my eyes. I love watching the reactions of the people while we were walking down the aisle...the smiles, the interviews, the dancing, the ceremony.... Videogems did such a great job capturing the moments of our wedding. I highly recommend them. Their attention to detail really sets them apart from the other videographers I interviewed. I will treasure my video for many years to come.

Sent on 09/09/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/01/2009

Alan at Videogems was great. He exceeded our expectations and created a DVD that we will enjoy for years to come. They finished our video within a month and let us add our music choices as well as other creative ideas. I highly recommend them. Wendy and Allen

Sent on 12/16/2009

Sharon · Married on 11/01/2009

Had a wonderful experience using Videogems and would gladly recommend his services to others!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Joe · Married on 10/18/2009

Videogems provided us with excellent service. During the actual wedding day we hardly noticed the videographer was there. We recieved the DVD of our wedding just a few weeks after the wedding and it came out great. We strongly reccomend using them!

Sent on 01/02/2010

Logan · Married on 07/11/2009

Our videographer was wonderful. He captured every important moment and we didn't really even notice that he was there. They were really willing to work with us to customize a package to suit our needs. Our video is absolutely wonderful! The experience with our photographer has been pretty unpleasant so it is really nice to know that we have the video of our wedding. I would highly recommend using Video Gems!

Sent on 07/29/2009

Demi · Married on 09/16/2017

Alan was a pleasure to work with! We love our wedding video—he got all the perfect moments!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Marie · Married on 10/31/2014

Alan from Videogems did a fabulous job and everyone who has had a chance to view it has said it was outstanding!
    From the beginning to the end...it is captivating!!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Dana · Married on 09/25/2010

I was very impressed with this vendor, alan and his staff are so nice and you don't even know they are there on the day of your wedding. Alan worked out a great price for my budget and was still able to give me everything I wanted for my budget. I highley recommend Alan and his staff. Dana and John

Sent on 10/14/2010