VideoGems Videography Reviews

84 | Southampton, PA

84 Reviews for VideoGems Videography

Aisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding videography was one of the most important parts of our wedding day and it was important for us to select a videographer that would do an exceptional job and not miss any important details. We are so happy that we hired Alan Paller with VideoGems. We knew from the very beginning that he was the best person to pick. He was very responsive to phone calls and emails for months leading up to the wedding, he answered every question or concern we had and even offered invaluable recommendations based on his experience that helped us so much prior to and on our wedding day. He spent a lot of time on the phone with me answering questions and offering advice and never once rushed to get off the phone. That really stuck out to me. His prices were extremely reasonable compared to other companies and his work is much better. VideoGems offers packages that not only include a trailer (usually 6 min or longer) but also a full-length DVD and all the raw footage of the day. On our wedding day, not only did Alan show up over an hour early but he made sure he recorded every special moment of our wedding day and he was even there to capture moments that the photographer should have been there to capture. If I was stressed out about a situation, he was there to make a suggestion and try to alleviate the stress. He truly was amazing and we are so happy with his work. We will definitely use Alan again for other special events and also recommend him to everyone we know. If you are on the fence about getting videography, get it. I can’t even begin to tell you how much more meaningful a video is than just photos. Photos are still images. A video captures all the moments of the day (sounds, movement, family/friends talking, music) so that you can relive your special day over and over again. Most of my friends who didn’t do video regret it. Watching someone who has since passed on alive in a video is truly priceless and nothing can replace that, not even photos.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Videogems captured every wonderful moment of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the highlight video and the finished product!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kiran · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so glad that we hired the services of Alan for the wedding video coverage. He did such a great job in covering the Hindu Ceremony, Baraat and the Reception.
    He went over and above when he gave us the highlight of the wedding video in just 4 days as we needed to share it in the follow up reception in India.
    As the MOB, I was so rushed during the wedding day but reliving the moments since then by watching the highlights video.
    Alan is a true professional and anyone who hires his services will be more than happy.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Chris · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Alan was so easy! He was very responsive to our questions when we were interviewing potential videographers to the point where it made hiring him a no brainer. The day of the event went smoothly and the final product is amazing. We are thrilled about the end results of both the preview/highlights video and the full length video!

Alan is a dedicated professional and it shows in his work. We can't say enough about Alan and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for videography services.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Alan at Videogems was great to work with, he really impressed me with his knowledge for the proceedings of the day, as far as what to capture and how to capture it. With the package we chose, he shot our wedding in the church, came with the photographer for on-location shots, with a drone which was pretty awesome, and did interviews at the reception along with filming the key points and dancing. The final product was spectacular with the video, I opted for a flash drive with the video and he sent that to me in the mail and he did such a wonderful job on everything. He also dressed professionally and was very respectful during the ceremony itself. I would highly recommend him for any event! Thanks for everything Alan!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Emily · Married on 07/04/2015

We just got our wedding highlights video from Alan and there is only one word to describe it - AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone tells you that your wedding day goes by in such a blur, and that certainly was the case for me. It was frustrating spending so much time planning our perfect wedding, then being in kind of a sensory overload the day of and feeling like everything is happening so quickly that you can barely even remember it afterwards. I didn't think I needed or wanted wedding videography at first, but hiring Alan as our videographer was one of the best decisions we made by far. I am so, so grateful that we have this video to look back on, and I am not exaggerating when I say that I have already watched our highlights video over 15 times since getting it earlier today! Watching the video is like reliving the day completely, capturing all of the little details and moments that we missed and bringing back all of the emotions of the day. Alan was so stealthy while filming and not in your face at all, and yet he managed to capture EVERYTHING. Our video is all that we ever could have wanted, dreamed about, wished for, and more! Also, we opted for additional drone footage of our wedding, and the results were unlike anything we had seen before, breathtaking and magical. I highly recommend having Alan and VideoGems as your videographer. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jyoti · Married on 06/06/2015

I booked Alan and VideoGems for my wedding this past June. The video we got a few days ago was absolutely beautiful! I was a little hesitant about getting a videographer initially because of past experiences at other weddings where they were just in the way, but I am so glad I ended up changing my mind. His team was so courteous and listened to all my concerns. I love the end result, and it will be a great way to remember the day (because honestly, the day flies by so quickly).

Sent on 07/30/2015

I would highly recommend Alan Paller to create your Wedding Day Video. He was professional from start to finish. Everyone who has viewed the Wedding Video thoroughly enjoyed reliving the day.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

Alan from videogems is amazing !!! There was no hassle leading up to the wedding at all. His prices cannot be beat for what you get!!! You didn't even know he was there shooting the whole day!! We got our video back so fast with copies for our parents and we also got a preview to share with everyone online. The final video was beyond anything I could ever had imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He even went above and beyond 5 months after our wedding to help us get a photo of my dad and I walking down the aisle using his footage. I recommend him to anyone and everyone!!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Peter · Married on 10/04/2014

Alan was helpful from the first day I contacted him. This was a wedding day surprise for my daughter and Alan was very accommodating to help us make this a special day for her. He arrived very early and totally surprised my daughter. I would definitely use him again and I highly recommend him. Also we had our completed videos back in approximately 4 weeks. Thank you Alan for completing Lauren and Dan's special day.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • User3119275 · 2+ years ago

My mother insisted we have a videographer for my wedding and we chose videogems. After going on his website and seeing his work, we had to use him, and I must say we are glad we did. He was down to earth, professional, and very friendly. He answered all of my questions in a reasonable time and responded to text messages immediately. Our guest gave us plenty of compliments about how professional he was and how they are sure he captured all of our wedding, everywhere we turned he was there getting all of our special moments.

Mr. and Mrs. Powell

Sent on 09/08/2014

VideoGems was a great for us. Alan was a great guy to work with as he worked with me on a special package that accommodated what suited me and the wifey best. The video quality itself was amazing. We chose to go with the 720 over the 1080 and it still looks amazing. the sound is perfect too. He spent all day with us and was exactly where we would have wanted him all the time. I would recommend Alan and VideoGems to anyone. We were on the ropes about having a videographer and we are very happy we went with these guys

-Mark

Sent on 09/26/2014

We were on the fence about having a videographer for our wedding --but we are thrilled we decided to have one. Alan did my brothers wedding so had seen his work and loved it.

Alan was incredibly easy to work with and he is a true professional who helped to add suggestions throughout the planning process. He arrived early and was with us the entire day--he worked with our large bridal party and 200 guest reception . I would highly recommend him to any future bride..make the investment and get a video of your day so you can see all of the little moments that you missed but Alan captured.

Sent on 08/15/2014

We only wanted the church ceremony video-taped and Alan accommodated us. It was exactly what we wanted. Nothing fancy, just capturing our traditional church wedding. Dan was the tech on site and he "miked" the groom and the choir so our vows could be heard as well as the angelic choir. The DVD is perfect, Alan added additional music for the intro and ending, and slight editing made for a beautiful DVD. It was fun to watch our wedding because when you are in it, you miss a lot!! Alan also was fair with the price compared to other videographers we called. Great value for a wonderful memory! Thanks Alan!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Josh · Married on 05/24/2014

All we can saw is WOW! If you are looking for a professional that will capture all of your special moments look no further. Alan was fantastic throughout the whole process. He was responsible, proffesional, and a joy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer.

When we saw our highlight clip the room was filled with tears, joy and laughter. He was able to capture all the big events without missing out on any of the small details in our wedding.

I highly recommend him and would apsolutely use him again for future events!

Thanks Alan!

Joann · Married on 05/24/2014

We can't stop watching the highlight video and the full length is AMAZING!!!
    It's truly the most wonderful thing to relive one of the best days in our families lives.... Thank you!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Marlaine · Married on 04/11/2014

Allan did an amazing job! I would recommend him to all of my friends.

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2014

Allan at VideoGems did a phenomenal job with the videography for our wedding. He was captured everything we wanted and more! The DVD he provided was great quality and it's something we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Allan to future brides/grooms!

Michael · Married on 01/25/2014

We could not be more impressed with the quality and packages that VideoGems provided for our wedding. It snowed on our wedding day and Alan was still there on time and got all the best shots of the day! Plus, we had a 20+ person wedding party that he handled efficiently along with the photographer. He gave us a great package, showed professionalism the whole night, travelled to pictures location, and had a very quick turnaround on video production. We will be able to relive the day for years to come. Thank you VideoGems!
    -Mike and Tiff

Sent on 04/22/2014

Kristy · Married on 07/20/2013

We chose to use VideoGems based solely on the products we viewed online and reviews on Wedding Wire. We were extremely pleased with the service we received! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend money on a videographer, but now I am SO glad that we did! Our video captured every aspect of our wedding day and was worth every penny! The video was able to capture words, stories, and moments that photographs just can't convey. It took us a little over two months to get our edited video, and it was well worth the wait! Dan did the filming of our wedding and he did an amazing job! He was very calm, positive, and easy going! He worked really well with our photographer. He was able to blend into the background and managed to capture everything! Alan did a fabulous job editing the footage and adding the music to go along with it. He was able to really capture the feeling and spirit of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Alaina · Married on 07/05/2013

Alan was professional and flexible with our schedule. He captured the most precious moments of our special day and created a video for us that we will treasure all the years to come! My husband and I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends and hire him to capture other precious moments in the future.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Melyssa · Married on 06/30/2013

We love our video! Allan did a fantastic job. I was extremely pleased with his work!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Alan from Video Gems arrived promptly and did a beautiful job with our wedding DVD! He completed our dvd in a timely fashion and we were able to watch it on our one month anniversary!! We are very pleased with his service!

Sent on 08/13/2013

I saw some of Videogems work at the Philadlephia Bridal expo and loved what I saw. Alan was reasonably priced, flexible with times and very easy to work with. He captured all the special moments of our day! Would highly recommend to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Cat · Married on 05/19/2013

Alan from VideoGems video'd our wedding and I knew from early that day that the video was going to be good. Everytime something important was happening, I turned around and there was Alan getting the shot.
    I told my husband that day.."this guy is amazing!"
    I did not realize however how talented he truly is. He captured every important moment and also so many beautiful nuances, that I don't even think of it as a wedding video but more of a mini movie. He was intuitive without being obtrusive and just a genuinely nice person to have at your wedding... I can't say enough.
    We laughed hysterically and cried while watching our DVD and i told my husband "I knew it was going to be good... But I didn't know it was going to be great!" The editing is perfect. There is also an element of artistry that you just don' see typically in wedding video. We couldn't be happier. Wish I could say the same about our photographer... (but that's another story)... Thank God Alan was there because he didn't miss a single thing. All of the hard work and $$ you spend on a wedding, you want it documented and you need someone reliable. I highly recommend VideoGems they did an amazing job. We got our video so fast after the wedding we're watching it and we are still tan from the honeymoon!

Sent on 06/03/2013