Video Reflections Reviews

38 Reviews for Video Reflections

1 User photo

Video Reflections 1

Stephanie Purcell · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent quality, amazing family business

We loved working with Tim and his son, Trevor. Both of them were absolutely amazing! We were able to sit down with them before the wedding, which was a nice time to get comfortable with each other before the big day, go over day of itinerary, and get all our questions answered. The quality of our video is amazing! We ended up going with the documentary added on to the diamond package and it was so worth it! The pricing was more than fair and honestly, such a great deal compared to a lot of the other videographers we looked at. During our wedding, both men had very open communication, worked well with our photographers, and were professional! They say you won't even notice the camera there in your face and it's the truth! I love having our entire day captured and they did an excellent job with editing. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Video Reflections's reply:

Stephanie, you're so welcome. What a beautiful location in Merrimac at Devil's Head Resort! You both were so happy and were having so much fun. It was a treat to film your wedding day!

Anne Rego · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Wedding Videographer!

We are very happy we chose Video Reflections for our wedding videographer! It was so easy to work with Tim and his sons, Aaron and Trevor. Tim was our main point of contact and he was always very professional, organized, and responsive to our emails. They also did a great job working alongside our photographers on the wedding day. We chose the highlights video and full documentary. They did an amazing job capturing the special moments and emotions throughout the day, and created the most beautiful videos! The filming, editing, and music is perfect. It truly feels like we are re-living the wedding day each time we watch them. It was also so much fun to share the videos with our friends and family, and we got a lot of wonderful feedback about quality and beauty of the videos. We highly recommend Video Reflections for wedding videography!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Jenna Bader · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Experience!

Our wedding videos are amazing!!! Tim and Trevor were awesome to work with on the day of the event as well as via email before and after. They are very flexible and show great enthusiasm for their work. Tim and Trevor make a great team, they are such great people and they really do fantastic work. We would highly recommend them for videography!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

Jenna, Door County is such an amazing place to have a wedding. Trevor and I super enjoyed making your wedding video. It was an honor!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Worth every penny!

I am SO happy to have used Tim and his son for our videographers on our wedding day. Our video turned out absolutely perfect and it is so special to be able to relive that day over and over now. The quality is unbelievable and the music they chose was timeless. So proud to be able to share this video with family and friends!!

Can't thank you enough, Tim! If you are getting married in southern Wisconsin do not hesitate to work with Video Reflection. Also, pro tip: I highly recommend adding on the full length documentary. Being able to rewatch the whole day and hear the ceremony and speeches was beyond worth the extra cost! Such an incredible value for this entire package.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

Emily, thanks for those encouraging words! You two were a lot of fun and considerate to us, too. Your smiling faces made the video as amazing as it was.

Crystal · Married on 06/09/2018

Video Reflections was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We knew we wanted a video to capture our big day, but they exceeded our expectations! They captured the precious little moments and brought us back to all the feelings that we were exposed to that day! Thank you so much to Tim and his son for all the hard work! You guys did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

Thanks Crystal! We knew you two would be a joy to film. You made it easy for us to capture such an awesome day.

Terrill · Married on 06/06/2018

Really professional and friendly. He stayed extra time for us, and they video turned out amazing, very impressed.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

It's a special treat to film the wedding of people I already know and respect. I'm so happy you and Stephanie loved your wedding video!

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2018

Tim was wonderful! He matches our needs perfectly! He was very flexible with us and stayed a couple hours later than originally planned because as you know, weddings never go according to plan... :) I am so beyond happy with our wedding video and will cherish it for the rest of my life.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

It was a pleasure Stephanie! You had a beautiful wedding and married a great guy! Paradise Park in Cottage Grove was such a great place for an outdoor wedding.

Chau · Married on 05/19/2018

We love our wedding video! Our family and friends enjoyed to see the video. They love it. The quality of the video is great. Tim and Trevor did a great job to put the footage together. The best aspects of this video are the sound and picture quality but also the way the video tells the story of our wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

What a day to remember! New Glarus is so unique. And I loved all the Swiss traditions you incorporated into the reception. Yay for cheese and yodeling! I'm so glad that you chose us to capture that great day!
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 05/04/2018

Tim and Aaron were amazing! Our videos that were deliveredare amazing. We laughed, we cried, everything that was captured, captures us and our day magnificently. I would highly recommend them for your wedding video needs.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

Thanks Jim and Tricia! It was a pleasure to film such a great celebration that you had with your whole family and so many friends! The rain even stopped and the sun shined so the ceremony could be outdoors as planned! May the fourth be with you all!

Sarah · Married on 11/24/2017

The video was so great. I have gotten so many compliments on it. Tim was so responsive over email and listened to the specifics of what we wanted including making sure he got the first dance for us. He was also extremely helpful day of and definitely eased my stress. I would not hesitate to book him again and again.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah. It was a beautiful wedding day! Many happy days to come!

Amber · Married on 10/23/2017

My Husband and I would absolutely recommend Video Reflections for your next big event. Tim captured our wedding day perfectly! Tim was very flexible and helped guide us on planning the video process for the big day - his expertise eliminated the sense of feeling overwhelmed! The videoing of the wedding prep, wedding and reception went better than we could have imagined. Tim was very professional and made the entire process very natural and comfortable. We loved our videos and are so happy that we made the choice to have our wedding captured by Tim!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Video Reflections's reply:

The love you have for each other made it easy to capture a lot of great moments! Thanks for your great feedback. It was my pleasure to give you something that you both treasure.

Jillian · Married on 08/05/2017

Where do I begin? Working with Tim was an absolute pleasure! He was so easy and accommodating for what we were looking for with our wedding video. In watching them now, they bring tears to my eyes because they capture the true emotion and special elements of that day. What an incredible gift he and his son Trevor have given us! I would hire him again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone. Thank you, Tim, for providing such a special keepsake for us always. We are in love with our videos and couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Video Reflections's reply:

Jillian, thanks so much. I totally enjoyed capturing your wedding for you! I will always remember your husband to be, just before the wedding. He couldn't stop saying how awestruck he was that he was marrying you. You have a man who appreciates you! Best Wishes.

Adam · Married on 07/08/2017

Tim and his son did am absolutely amazing job capturing the best day of our lives. They were so easy to work with and the day of our wedding we didn't even know they were there. They caught precious moments and voices that no photograph could have captured. We have nothing but good thing to say about Tim. Our videos were sent to us fully edited within the next month. Not only did we get a long version which captured our whole day but we got a shirt version which is perfect to share with friends and family who couldn't make our wedding. This video was the best gift we received and it was worth every penny we spent on it. You won't be disappointed with Video Reflections, that I can promise you!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Video Reflections's reply:

Adam and Kelci, Thanks for the great review. Adam that was awesome to see you sing to your bride during the ceremony in front of all guests! Kelci, you've got a brave man, indeed.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about Tim and his son Trevor. They made everything so easy. From the first time we sat down with Tim until the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing and as a bride that's a big deal! Tim was prompt in his emails and made sure to keep me on top of things. The day of the wedding Tim and Trevor did a great job with going with the flow and not being in the "way." Honestly, I wasn't sure how I felt about doing a first look with cameras around, but I didn't even know they were there and was fully able to enjoy the moment with my husband. It was very raw and real. We got the video back faster than we got our pictures (much faster) and every time I watch the video it stirs so many emotions. Thank you for capturing our day perfectly, I can not say enough good things about Video Reflections!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Video Reflections's reply:

Lindsey, what a celebration. Your friends were obviously having a blast with you. That made it so easy to capture great moments and tell the story. Thanks and all the best to you both!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Booking Tim from Video Reflections was one of the best decisions I could have made. He arrived early and checked in often. He was very timely in his editing of our video and truly captured our wedding day perfectly. We really appreciated his attention to detail in making a wonderful memory for us to look back on.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jen · Married on 06/11/2016

I am the second member of my family to use Video Reflections for their videography service. Each time, the experience was phenomenal. They are so kind and easy to work with and offer a great service for the value. They capture every detail while still making you feel comfortable about being in front of a camera. We absolutely love our wedding video and would recommend Video Reflections to anyone looking for great quality and service!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jacky · Married on 06/13/2015

Tim was the perfect person to choose for my daughter's wedding day! I could not have asked for a better person to capture all those special moments. He went above and beyond. I would certainly plan on using his services in the future.

Alyssa and Andy · Married on 06/13/2015

Tim and Abbey were absolutely wonderful from the very beginning. They were both very thorough and made to sure to capture every moment of our special day. They went above and beyond our expectations! We would highly recommend Video Reflections to anyone looking to capture each and every second of their wedding day. You guys ROCK!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Rachael · Married on 05/23/2015

Tim was really great to work with! We chose to work with him because of his experience and professionally maintained website including numerous examples of other weddings. We met over the phone and then once in person before the event. He was timely and open to our ideas including unconventional wedding music. We would recommend Tim's videography services to friends and family considering a videographer for an event.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

We were so lucky to have Tim Legg of Video Reflections as our wedding videographer. We originally met Tim at my mother's wedding and saw the wonderful videography work he did for her special day. Thus, when it came time for our wedding, there was no question we wanted him as our videographer. The moments he captures are brilliant, not only are they the most important moments, but also the special and touching moments you will remember forever. We all know wedding days go by so quickly and with so many friends and family around, it's impossible as a bride or groom to see all the wonderful things that happen on your special day. This is why Tim is so great...he captures moments you never saw, because you were busy chatting across the room. It's a great way not only to have your wedding documented, but also to see it through other people's eyes as you watch it to witness your guests' experience. Tim is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend his work...you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/11/2015

You may not consider this a review but this is the exact e-mail I sent to Tim regarding his videography services...

Tim,
    We just wanted to take a few moments and say thank you again so, so much for everything you captured in our wedding video and truly seeing our vision for our wedding day. In meeting with you in your living room a couple of months back, we knew what we wanted from you and tried relaying that vision to you the best way we knew how. To watch your creation on our wedding DVD last night, in the comfort of our own home, and get to relive that day was simply amazing. In my vows to Clark I stated "once in a lifetime life gives us a fairytale"; from the beginning of my relationship with Clark until the end someday - you captured "us", our unconditional love for each other, everyone that's so important to us and the relationships within our family and families that are the core of us but most of all - you captured our fairytale.

Our wedding video exceeded anything we could have ever imagined or hoped for; it was simply perfect. I don't know what else to say Tim, but from the bottom of our hearts...thank you.

Take care.

Always,
    Marsha and Clark Wilson

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2014

From the minute we arrived at the church we were being filmed and followed throughout the day. Tim and his son were exceptional with different angles and really capturing our every special moments. The editing on our video was exactly what I had envisioned and the cost and efficiency with delivering my finished video was great! I would gladly recommend Video Reflections to anyone looking for great work and very friendly service!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Tim did an excellent job with our wedding video. It was exactly what we were hoping for! Many of the other videographers we had researched tried to make the video too artistic by making it into a montage or were at the other extreme and basically filmed it like a documentary. Tim did a great job of finding middle ground with his editing - he cut out a lot of the "downtime" during the day, but still captured all of the things we wanted to see. He left a lot of the dialogue and sound in the video, which we liked, and also added some background music (which he would have fade in/out based on dialogue). Tim was very responsive and very professional.

As a heads-up, I would want you to know that the light Tim uses can be, well...a little blinding. However, I'm not sure if there is a way around this, and I wouldn't want to sacrifice video quality for it. I would also make sure to be very specific about where you do/don't want him to stand and have him touch base with your photographer ahead of time. We ended up with a lot of pictures from our photographer that had the videographer in them (especially ones at church since the video camera was set up on a tripod in the front/middle of the isle). It wasn't a huge deal, but it would have also been great if we had some pictures without a video camera in the middle of them. Just something to consider that we hadn't...

Overall, we were very pleased with the final product. The video was exactly what we were hoping for; it captured much more than pictures ever will! I would highly recommend Video Reflections in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Video Reflections's reply:

Thanks for the positive review and the critique. Even though a light is used only at the reception, yes, I agree light in faces is a problem and very annoying to guests. Since your wedding I have upgraded my video cameras. And these do much better in low light as is the situation with most receptions and dances. I still use a small on-camera light only when needed and make sure it's diffused and not so bright. Feedback like yours has helped me make these important adjustments.
    During the ceremony, one of my primary goals is to capture you and the groom. Where the video camera is situated is always determined by the question, "Can the camera capture you?" Another big objective is to stay out of the way and not to be noticed. This issue is usually addressed by communication between the photographer and me.

Caitlyn · Married on 08/03/2013

Tim is very good at what he does! I highly recommend him! He did a wonderful job on my wedding video and he was fun to work with at my wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2013