17 Reviews for Video Images

Liability Insurance (2)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Raw Footage (1)
17 Video Images Reviews

Video images is absolutely incredible. My wedding was on sept 10 2016. My words cannot even express how glad I am that I used Chris and Jen to capture our day. From the moment I booked them I knew I made the right choice. They are timely with answering questions and their work is beyond incredible. They showed a slideshow of my pictures during my reception and had the wedding video trailer posted on Facebook two days later. The professionalism and energy they put into our day was more than even expected. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them and my guests certainly can't stop raving about them either! You will not be sorry if you book video images.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jen and Chris provided us with both photography and videography services for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! We got a sneak peek at how amazing their work was when Jen did our engagement photos. They make you feel comfortable during the photo process and incorporate photos you want to have included on your special day. They played a slide show of the photos they had taken throughout the day during the reception and our guests were amazed and awed at how well they came out! Our photos and video were ready to be picked up after our honeymoon which was amazing! They posted our wedding trailer online a few short days after the wedding and our family and friends were speechless! Thank you again Jen and Chris for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture Laura , 5/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Video Images did our video, photos and photo booth for our wedding. Jen and Chris were so easy to work with and they did such a great job. Our videos and pictures are fantastic they captured all the small moments and details of the day and they were ready to be picked up as soon as we got back from our honeymoon. The photo booth was not your average photo booth and there were so many props to choose from. It was a hit and our guests loved that they got to take a 4x6 photo home with them.

I would highly recommend Video Images!! Thank you Jen and Chris!!

Profile Picture Nicole , 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

I hired both the photographer and the videographer; a married couple who exemplified professionalism and love of what they do.
Jen and Chris are awesome people with talent, skill, and were ALL-IN on everything and anything we asked for.
I would easily and happily recommend them to anyone.
I saw pictures they took before the reception, on the TVs in the room of the reception. They were unbelievable. Hire them. You won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We could not be any happier than what we are with Video Images! From start to finish they were amazing! When we first met with them, Jen sat down with us for over an hour to go over all of the packages. They were always responsive to questions throughout our entire engagement and were beyond professional the day of our wedding. Very friendly and extremely talented! We are so excited to see our trailer! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture User3276794, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray

When we went to a Bridal Show, we talked to probably 20 different video/photographers. Jen and Chris at Video Images were the perfect people to handle our wedding. The do one wedding a day, and they are with you from start to finish, no hour limits or any other inconvenient stipulations. They are so relaxed and easy yet very professional and extremely talented. They had a trailer for our wedding completed and posted on Facebook less than 2 days after our wedding for family and friends to see that couldn't make it. When we got back from our honeymoon, all of our photos, over 2000 were edited and ready for pick up with the rights signed over to us for printing or copying. Our 2 hour video was ready for pick up as well. NO horror stories with this phenomenal husband and wife team. They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Bill, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Blu-Ray

Awesome and amazing experience with Video Images!! Photos and video were exceptional! Professional and knowledgable!

Profile Picture Dana, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

They were awesome! I almost didn't do a videographer and I'm so glad they did! Everything was crystal clear on the video and the editing and sound were great! We did the most basic package and was blown away but how much editing they did. It's a husband and wife team and they were awesome to work with. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Allyson, 7/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Video Images really cares about YOUR wedding. We met with Jen and Chris to cover every portion of the wedding. They listened to our requests and noted what HAD to be covered the day of the wedding. We had 7 family members from Italy attend and we wanted to make sure they were featured in our video.

They do ONE wedding a day, and one of them is present at your wedding to make sure every need is met. Chris was available to capture quick moments on the dance floor!! He was extremely attentive, flexible and "on task" EVERY minute of the day!!

Video Images were WONDERFUL to have with us on our daughter's wedding day. They are terrific people and do AMAZING work.

Profile Picture Gianna, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Chris from Video Images for our wedding videography. Chris did an amazing job on our wedding video-he captured all the special moments of our wedding from our ceremony to the reception. The video quality was great in the HD format. Chris also did a great job of capturing all these small details without being obtrusive. Chris and Jen were great to work with and were very easy with all the communication and planning. I would highly recommended them to anyone for videotaping your special day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/15/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used Video Images for our recent wedding photography and videography on May 18, 2012. THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION WE COULD HAVE MADE!!! From the second you meet Jennifer (we met at a bridal fair) you are put at ease and equally very excited over the quality of their work. Unlike other vendors, you never once feel pressured to choose their company- their work speaks for itself! I highly recommend going to their home studio to view their photos, albums and videos. We had our engagement pictures taken with Jenn and she made it a point to get to know us as a couple, not just as people she was photographing. On the day of our wedding, she, Chris and Russell were amazing!! They captured even the smallest of details that make the day special. They are professional at all times but very friendly and easy to relate to, even when nerves and stress take over leading up to the ceremony. They guarantee that your photos and video will be ready once you return home from your honeymoon (ours was ready the week we returned home) which is AWESOME because viewing their work is like reliving your wedding all over again. We are thrilled with our photos and our video!!! Words cannot describe how amazing their work is. Thank you Jennifer and Chris!! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I would highly recommend Video Images for not only photography but videography as well! They took amazing pictures, and the attention to detail was impeccable!! Chris took some amazing shots for the video and was extremely creative with his shots!! Thank you Jen, Chris and Walter- thanks to you our day was JUST PERFECT!!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very professional and unobtrusive. They did a great job of capturing both my still images as well a video

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Video Images is amazing!! Their work was above and beyond what I had ever expected and their price was well worth it!! Also, our video was available within a week of returning from our honeymoon!!

Profile Picture megan, 10/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Video Images was great! They have flexible pricing so you can go with a very basic package & add on other things you may want. We went with the basic of just the ceremony & reception, but are still so happy with the result, which is an hour+ video capturing the special moments of our day including some we missed during picture taking!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would HIGHLY recommend Video Images again and again. Starting with their very cool home office......fantastic personal service and a great finished product! So creative and a memory that is saved forever!!! thank you Jenn!

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/12/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Video Images did a very nice job. They are very creative with the different segments of the video and even make a "credits" list of everyone in your bridal party at the end! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/17/07, 11 Reviews