Video Highlights Reviews

Video Highlights 2
Video Highlights 3
Video Highlights 4

Kaycie Huckaby-Reynolds · Married on 12/15/2018

Cares about your day as much as you do

My husband and I met Holly and Karl through a recommendation from our wedding venue months before our wedding date. Both were SO sweet from the very beginning, made sure we knew exactly what to expect, what our options were, and were available to contact with any questions, anytime, leading up to the big day!!
    I can not recommend Video Highlights of Tulsa enough! Such a sweet couple that helps to add a little bit of calm to a crazy day while capturing the beauty and love.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Perfect

Holly and Karl did an amazing job on our wedding video. They captured it so perfectly and it is such a memorable video that we will forever look back on, thanks to them. They are the kindness, most professional videographers to work with. The video looks flawless and is such high quality. All the details I wanted captured were then and then some. I am so glad we chose them to cover our big day! They definitely won’t disappoint you.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience!

Holly and her husband were very kind and professional!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Priceless Memories

Video Highlights did the PERFECT job on our wedding day video. Both Holly and Karl are kind. In addition to the professional and beautiful work, they made sure we were stress-free and happy on our special day! They truly go above and beyond for their clients. We will cherish the video they created for us for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kirsten · Married on 08/17/2018

Flawless Colorado Wedding Film

Karl and Holly filmed our Colorado wedding flawlessly. I can’t write enough positive things about their work, and more importantly their character. They were kind, loving, and understanding throughout the day and genuinely cared about capturing all the priceless emotions!

We had requested multiple short clips for our video and they surpassed all of our expectations! They filmed all of our loved ones’ faces as well as the different scenic views the venue offered.

Video Highlights is highly recommended and we will cherish looking back on this day for years to come thanks to their work!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Video Highlights 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mcelhannon · Married on 05/28/2018

Video Highlights Captures Your Special Day Your Way

Ten years ago, my sister got married and hired Holly and Karl of Video Highlights to capture their wedding day. When I searched for what I was looking for, there was no one who was offering what I had wanted—a documentary styled wedding like my sister’s. So I went to her original source.

I was impressed by all of the extras that were provided for the videography of our wedding day. We were able to add interviews with family, the entire ceremony filmed, and Holly and Karl threw in a couple extras for our wedding day that just made our film complete.

I have poured over our wedding day video multiple times and have shared it with everyone I know. Everyone is beyond impressed with the quality of love and labor that was put into making our wedding day video the production it was. Justin and I are going to look back fondly on our wedding video and the details will be so crisp and clear thanks to the help of Holly and Karl.

I would recommend Video Highlights to anyone who is getting married. They offer packages for all price ranges and want to do everything they can to make your wedding day the best possible for them to capture.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Misty · Married on 06/10/2017

Video Highlights is the best videographer I have ever come across! They are not only the sweetest people you will ever meet, but they are also the most professional, giving, and knowledgeable people as well. We have been greatly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with them! If you have the need for a videographer, Video Highlights is, by far, my number 1 pick! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Video Highlights 6
    Video Highlights 7
    Video Highlights 8

Madeline · Married on 10/15/2016

We are so glad we used Video Highlights to capture our special day! They did such a great job working with us and making sure they knew what was most special to us so they could focus on those moments. They were very helpful and such a joy to work with! I highly recommend having them capture your special day!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Christina · Married on 06/19/2016

We loved working with Holly! She was so sweet and so professional. Our wedding film turned out so well and it was worth every penny to see our special day put together so beautifully. We would 100% recommend Video Highlights for your wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Blair · Married on 04/10/2016

Video highlights is amazing!!! Holly and Karl are so professional! We didn't even notice them throughout the ceremony or reception but were amazed by what they captured in our highlight reel and video!!! A wedding goes by so fast and I feel like we missed so many details but video highlights captured it all! One of mt favorite parts was being able to see everyone walk down the aisle since I (bride) was hidden in the back I wasn't able to see that part and I LOVED watching my closest family and friends walk down the aisle. I am sure we will be watching our video year after year.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2015

Very professional and fun to work with. Holly and Karl make sure you have what you want in your video, meeting and chatting with you and throughout the time until your wedding. Our wedding video was full of laughs and happy tears! Couldn't ask for a better couple to make it happen.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I were so pleased with our wedding video from Video Highlights! Not only did they capture memories from our wedding that we will cherish forever, but they are very professional and sweet people that genuinely care about providing their best service for your special day.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Candice · Married on 05/09/2015

Karl and Holly were an absolute pleasure to work with! Their attention to detail and quality of work was amazing! Their professionalism and flexibility were perfect. And they truly made us feel very comfortable with everything! We love our video and are so glad we have it to watch and share for years to come!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Julie · Married on 04/11/2015

Karl and Holly are such a pleasure to work with ~ They spent time getting to know us personally, as a couple, and reflected that beautifully in our video. Our video has been a source of joy, and tears, as we re live the most important day of our lives over and over. Of all the investments made during our wedding, this is THE ONE we would not skimp. Video Hilights exceeded our expectations!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 03/01/2015

Amazing! Thanks so much to holly and Karl for being such awesome people to work with. I was so at ease with them, it was like having friends hang out and film our wedding! Awesome team!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Howard · Married on 10/26/2014

The folks at Video highlights really know how to put everyone at ease. They provide very professional, personal service and great results.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Kathy · Married on 10/18/2014

I can't say enough about the quality and service that Holly and Carl provided. The video captured every detail of my daughters wedding. Our entire family will have this treasured video to share for generations to come. Don't hesitate to contact Video Highlights and ask questions.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2014

We could not have been blessed with a better videographer than Video Highlights for our son's destination wedding. Their willingness to travel to the wine country of California meant so much to all of us. They were such a delight to work with and their expertise was apparent as they ensured the day flowed with so much ease. Their work product is EXCEPTIONAL resulting in a video that beautifully memorializes a day that will be treasured forever in our family's history book! The Quality of Service is top notch, Responsiveness was beyond outstanding, Professionalism all the way through, Value is an understatement, and Flexibility is obvious with a destination wedding. The service they provide is PRICELESS and we highly recommend our #1 Choice Videographers - Karl and Holly with Video Highlights!

Sent on 07/12/2014

We were so blessed to have Video Highlights Tulsa film our wedding day!!! They were wonderful during the planning process to help us think through the entire day and offered so many helpful tips to make the overall wedding flow flawlessly. They also made thinking through the day so exciting and not stressful or overwhelming. The day of the wedding they were so many fun to have in the room as I put on my dress and got ready with my bridesmaids. My favorite part of the day was my "First Look" and I wanted to make sure it felt very imitate and personal. We really wanted this moment filmed but I worried if we did film it that it wouldn't be personal, but as I talked to Holly she had great ideas to still make it super private and special but also ensure we filmed every memory. The "First Look" ended up being perfect and I didn't even notice the filming going on at all and I absolutely adore the film we have from this special time. I keep watching our video over and over and I am still in awe of how they capture every single special moment on film. Karl & Holly we are so so thankful for your amazing work! We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/24/2014

From the beginning Holly and Karl were fantastic!! We met with Holly in her home and went over details of what we wanted in our video. She made us feel right at home. At our wedding they did a wonderful job of capturing all the moments that were special to us, we didn't even notice any cameras. By the end of the wedding, they really did feel like family! We were so excited when Holly sent an email saying that our video was finished. When we watched our video we were so impressed with the quality and the moments that they captured that we didn't notice during that day. If you are looking for someone who is professional, personal, truly talented Video Highlights is the way to go!!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

VideoHighlights of Tulsa captured our ceremony, our reception beautifully. We could not have asked for a better team to work with as the Hildreths! They listened to exactly what our ideas, thoughts and opinions were, and they delivered 100%! The quality of work, their professioanlism exceeded our expectations for a videographer! Sometimes brides/grooms tend to think about their wedding photography first when planning a wedding...now that we have seen what they were able to capture for us on our special day, we realize now more than ever how crutial and important it is to seek a wedding videographer, as well as, photography! VideoHighlights have been known to work so well with any vendor, their reputation has reached the sky since they began this business. The experience and qualifications go beyond your expectations, they are a joy to work with and we HIGHLY reccommend VideoHighlights to anyone and everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this review! Let VideoHighlights of Tulsa capture the best day of your life, and enjoy reminiscing on the memories for years to come!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Casey · Married on 12/21/2013

I added videography to our wedding at pretty much the last possible second, and despite that inconvenience to them, Holly and co. were able to give me everything I wanted in a wedding video. All of the touching moments that had become hazy over time were captured and turned into a beautiful film that makes me cry even after watching it four times. It iced on the day of our wedding, and I was especially pleased to see that they captured the beautiful atmosphere that created. Finally, I recommend purchasing the family and friend interviews. These were our favorite part of the whole video and made us laugh and cry--worth every penny.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/14/2013

Holly & Karl are two amazing people who know how & what exactly to capture to provide lifetime memories!! They did a fantastic job shooting my wedding! Couldn't have asked for anything more perfect! They are the sweetest, kindest, most genuine people I've ever met. So blessed to have found them!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Valerie · Married on 07/20/2013

From the very first day we met with Holly I had a great feeling about her! She was so very sweet and personable but was also clearly very knowledgeable and seasoned in the wonderful world of weddings! She took the time to really talk to my sister, mother, and I about their products and services and she even showed us several samples of her and Karl's work. It was quite evident that they offered an incredible product. For me, having a video of my wedding was a MUST and I just KNEW after talking to her that Video Highlights was who I wanted to go with! Thereafter, we discussed which aspects of my wedding I felt were the most important to capture. I indicated the vows but also DETAILS! I wanted to always remember all of the details that I (and my family) had put so much time, energy, effort, and money into creating. The day of the wedding came and went in a flash. Karl and Holly were there every step of the way...ever-present and yet not in the least bit intrusive! I LOVED the fact that they worked as a team and were able to get shots from all angles! During the ceremony, Holly captured stage shots from out in front while Karl stealthily filmed us up-close while actually hidden on the stage. I loved having each of their points of view! I barely had a chance to speak to Holly and Karl the day of the wedding and yet I just knew they had done an outstanding job of capturing the day! When I got the call that the video was ready I became super excited! My husband and I sat down and watched the whole video together and we were BEYOND IMPRESSED! Having had a less-than-desirable experience with our wedding photos, we were more than a bit anxious to see the wedding video and I must say it did not disappoint! Karl and Holly captured everything I'd hoped they would and then some! The vows were clear and easy to hear and every detail was captured perfectly! The video was simply AMAZING and I am BEYOND THANKFUL that we now have this priceless keepsake of our most special day!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Aimee · Married on 06/07/2013

Karl and Holly were very personable and easy to work with! They did excellent work and were always right there if we had any questions! My video was beyond perfect and I would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 09/12/2013