Video Excellence Reviews

Video Excellence 1
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic Videographer!

Russ was our wedding videographer and did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. From our conversations to the actual day, Russ met our needs with open and timely communication and follow-up. He collaborated with Brian (Brycin Video Productions), who was the drone operator. We wanted to capture on the ground and aerial views and Russ and Brian were able to do exactly that. Both are highly talented individuals who worked together seamlessly and cohesively. They were a great team and are great people! They had a high attention to detail and were able to document everything from our wedding that we wanted and even more!

Russ and Brian have a high awareness of their talents and are both very skilled individuals. This was demonstrated in their ability to capture all the wonderful moments that we could have imagined in our wedding day. We were provided with high quality service. The video footage will bring us back to our wedding day and allow us to look back on all those treasured moments. The video skills in our wedding video really do make it seem like our wedding day is happening all over again.

Overall, both Russ and Brian provided phenomenal service. They were friendly, flexible, professional and supportive with customer service and satisfaction as their priority. We highly recommend Video Excellence for weddings, birthdays, parties and any special event where you need the day captured.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Video Excellence's reply:

Thank you for that great review. I cannot begin to express how much Brian and I enjoyed your wedding. Especially your personal wedding vows. They were beautiful and made me hungry all at the same time. It is couples like you and Matt, who with your genuine love for each other and family plus a great sense of humor, make me truly enjoy producing wedding films. Thank you again for having me be a part of your big day.

Melony · Married on 05/04/2018

Russ at video excellence is very professional, but not only that he truly cares in giving the client what they want. He works around your budget and is very responsive in terms of answering all your questions. Video excellence definitely exceeded my expectations!!! Thank you so much for not only the best video, but for capturing my best memory!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Video Excellence's reply:

It was my pleasure to make your May wedding film something you, Kevin and family will enjoy for generations to come! Thanks again for having me.

Natalia · Married on 10/06/2017

We received our video this past week from our October wedding. It came in this absolutely beautiful keepsake box that we'll display on our mantel. I'm so happy we decided to have a videographer as we can relive our wedding over again, I do wish there was more of the reception included, but ours was just highlights. Russ still did a great job!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Video Excellence is great! Russ was invisible during the whole day and the video was GREAT! The thumb drive was delivered to us in this amazing keep sake box that will live on our mantel.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Video Excellence 2

Video Excellence's reply:

Thank you, Danielle and Mike, for having Video Excellence as your wedding film company. It was an absolute pleasure working with you!
  • lisa

lisa · Married on 06/16/2017

We are so thrilled we decided to get a videographer, it was the best decision. I'm so glad to have gotten the referral to Russ at Video Excellence. What talent! And professionalism. He took so much care at every turn. He was with us hours before the ceremony and stayed until the end of the reception. He took the time and had the patience to explain the whole process to us and different options - I had no clue! The final product blew us away. From the quality of work, the detail, the intricacy, and music, it's more than I expected. We laughed and cried all over again watching the video. We got to see parts of the day that we couldn't on our wedding day, and got to reminisce about the best moments, and be reminded of some of the smaller moments- all that we treasure. Video Excellence is an expert, is professional, reliable, and truly cares about their work. I cannot be happier. Thank you!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Video Excellence's reply:

Thank you, Lisa. I am truly passionate about every wedding film I produce. So much happens on the wedding day and the bride and groom miss most of it. I am happy that you get a chance to experience more of your amazing day. It was my pleasure producing a wedding film for you and Mike.

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for a better company than Video Excellence to capture our wedding day. Russ went above and beyond and we are so in love with our wedding video! We were quite sad when our big day was over because it flew by right before our eyes, however, thanks to Russ and video excellence, we can now relive our special day over and over! Russ was beyond professional, funny, kind, and he totally exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for a beautiful video of the best day of your life than Video Excellence is 100% the way to go! I can't thank Russ enough!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Video Excellence's reply:

It is very clear to me how much in love you are with each other. You made my job easy and fun!

Melanie · Married on 12/03/2016

One of my family members recommended my fiancé and I to use Russ as our videographer for our wedding-- he did her wedding when she got married and she said his work is phenomenal. That being said, we took her word and I must say it was the best decision we made! Right when you meet Russ and Gail-- you know you're walking into a place that has great people who are true professionals and put such dedication and passion in their work. Not only is it great to see the beautiful videos that Russ creates but it's even better to see that they really care about us and capturing our special moments. We cannot wait to see our very own wedding video and can't thank Russ enough for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2016

I highly recommend video excellence they are amazing! My wedding video was amazing we did a shorter film and Russ managed to get all the important moment. Gail and Russ were so flexible with working with my schedule and always responding to me so quickly. Not only was my wedding video absolutely beautiful but it was so great working with Russ and Gail.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Video Excellence's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Melissa. One of the reasons we have such a passion for what we do are meeting great people like you. It was an absolute pleasure crating your wedding film.

Justine · Married on 06/11/2016

Russ Dougherty was amazing! My husband and I are very pleased with the work he provided. Our video and pictures came out great! I loved every one of them! He was very helpful throughout the whole process as well!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Video Excellence's reply:

Thanks again for the great review, Justine. We had a great time producing your wedding film.
  • User3992052 · 2+ years ago

Russ is such a great guy to work with! He makes an amazing film that is just the right length. I love how the video the tells our love story. If you want an awesome video that you can share with everyone, Russ is your guy!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Video Excellence's reply:

Thank you again for having Video Excellence produce your wedding film. I was honored to be a part of your day.

Ron · Married on 03/19/2016

The way this video was put together you would have thought the entire thing was scripted. Russ did such a great job capturing their story and the emotions of such a wonderful day. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Video Excellence's reply:

It was my honor to provide you with an ability to look back on this wonderful wedding. Thank you for having Video Excellence provide you with these memories.

Kate & Paul · Married on 09/26/2015

Dear Russ - Oh my gosh. The Video of Ben & Rebecca's wedding is spectacular!! We can't thank you enough . It's absolutely beyond expectations. We also found it remarkable how you were able to immerse yourself to the feelings of so many people on this special day. The storybook delivery was perfect! You captured the day and evening with the grace and love that this coupled so richly deserved. Sending you the most sincere thank you for providing us all a lifelong treasure. Wishing you all the best as you continue to produce such magnificent work. With warmest regards, Kate & Paul Roberts

Sent on 10/21/2015

Video Excellence's reply:

I really enjoyed your hospitality. Both you and Paul made me feel like part of your family. Producing Rebecca's wedding film was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for making what I do really REALLY fun!

Anne Marie · Married on 08/01/2015

Very pleased with the service and the final product. Russ and Gail are very professional and are on top of their game. Would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Justine · Married on 11/08/2014

Video Excellence did a wonderful job with the videography for our wedding. The team was very professional and easy to work with leading up to and on our special day. When we were presented with the completed video of our wedding, we were absolutely amazed at how good it was. All of our expectations were completely exceeded. Video Excellence didn’t just provide video footage of our wedding, they actually took the footage and transformed it into the story of our wedding told through video, which brought us and our family back to tears of joy when watching it. The way that Video Excellence incorporated the wedding and reception footage with our personalized music selections and photographs and the special ways they creatively and professionally edited the video fit our personalities perfectly. We are so pleased that we had Video Excellence as a part of our wedding, the team is truly talented at what they do. We look forward to sharing the story of our wedding with our children someday and watching it for many years to come.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Video Excellence's reply:

Thank you Justine for your kind words. We had a great time at your wedding and telling your story. Your review means a great deal to all of us here. Your review may also help someone who is on the fence about having a wedding film. I am glad we made your day and you certainly made ours.

Caitlyn · Married on 10/12/2014

Where do I begin to describe the amazing people from Video Excellence? Russ has an unbelievable eye. Him and Sean took engagement photos that took my breath away. Gail is such a sweet person. She is always there to keep in contact with us. The day of our wedding they caught all the perfect moments beautifully. They were so much fun during the group shots it made it that much better. When we got our photo CD it brought tears to my eyes. Then when got our little movie they put together I felt like I was back in the moment of our special day. It was so beautiful and emotional. I could not be happier with anything they did for us. They were the best choice I could have ever made. If you want someone who will give you gorgeous photographs, a touching video and excellent customer service; Video Excellence is the best choice you will ever make! Thank you Gail, Russ and Sean for being a wonderful part of the best day of my life!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/30/2014

Excellent!! Russ and Sean did an amazing job being everywhere and nowhere at the same time. They seemed to be enjoying themselves during our wedding and made sure to capture all of the fun, love, and excitement of our big day. We have not received our full video yet but our preview which was only 3 1/2 minutes was absolutely perfect and we cannot wait until the final video as we know it will be equally as amazing.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Bill · Married on 07/27/2014

Video Excellence has been nothing but amazing for us throughout our wedding experience. There was some delay in getting the finished product but when we did get it, the video was perfect. We didn't have any problems with them at all throughout the ceremony and reception. Would definitely recommend them to friends/family in the future.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/19/2014

Russ and Gail are excellent! My wedding video was amazing- you would not believe how much stuff you really don't see at your own wedding. Also, they keep the final copy of your video on file in case something happens to yours- it won't be lost forever! Video Excellence is extremely professional and you don't even know they are at your wedding. Their editing is superb and I am so glad I decided to get a wedding video. They definitely justified a decision I was 50/50 on as far as expenses and budgeting. Also, they are wonderful people to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Karen · Married on 07/14/2014

Video Excellence did a great job for us. Russ, Gail & Sean are terrific and know how to get the right angles for all the shots. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Harry · Married on 07/14/2014

Video Excellence is without a doubt the finest video production company available today! Russ and his family are completely dedicated to making your special day, very special. They spent the entire day following not only the bride and her bridal party, but also took the time to get behind the scenes shots of me (the groom) and my close friends preparing the ceremony location (outdoor park). The weather wasn't the best but They made it look awesome! Our wedding looks like a fabulous Hollywood production!! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone!
    Karen & Harry Moniz
    Married 07/14/2014

Sent on 07/22/2014

Savoeun · Married on 04/05/2014

Thanks to a friend that recommend Video Excellence. Wedding planning can be stressful in itself, but Video Excellence made it so easy! They listened to the little details I wanted and made it happen!! They captured moments that made my heart melt and left me speechless! Professional, sweet and courteous the entire time shooting our wedding. I am so pleased with their work and will definitely be watching the video every year on our anniversary and cry like we did today. If you are looking for a videographer that will take your breathe away, Video Excellence is the place to call.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Lindsie · Married on 09/14/2013

What can I say about video excellence...there are not enough words to describe how amazing, professional, responsive and creative they are. We started with a love story that encompassed pictures from childhood, family, friends and us as well as video from various places around rhode island that meant something to us. They were so flexible and would meet us anywhere we wanted to go. The love story was displayed at the wedding for all of our guests and for us for the first time. It was so incredibly put together people were crying and said they could watch 20 more minutes of it!

As we all know planning a wedding is a long and stressful process but dealing with video excellence was the least stressful part. They were extremely responsive and I never went more than a day without hearing from them if I had a question. Russ is so wonderful that he even agreed to do our photography which he doesn't do for everyone but made us happy since we didn't need to look for anyone else since we were so excited already to use him for videography. We got the final product last week and it was our own movie and was the best production I have ever seen. We have shown friends and family and they just rave about the quality and how well it was put together. It really reflected our personality and exactly how the day went! We would recommend video excellence to everyone and anyone and if you were not considering video before I definitely would!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Mariana · Married on 08/17/2013

Absolutely amazing! They were so accommodating and went with all of our crazy ideas! One of my favorite vendors from that day! I wish I was having a wedding every year so I can work with Russ again. I can't say enough good things about him and his son and how professional, creative, flexible, accommodating and all around amazing they were!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2013

Video Excellence did the best job on our wedding video! We are so glad we decided to work with them. They were on time, professional and courteous the entire day! You can tell they totally know what they're doing! They captured our day perfectly and we will treasure this video for a lifetime! Two thumbs up!

Here's the preview if you want to take a peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdkpYwqBkg4

Sent on 07/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2013

Working with Video Excellence was a dream come true. Russ was not only accommodating about the details of our event, but he truly understood us as a couple after only a few meetings. He managed to capture all of the memorable moments of our wedding and weave them together into an amazingly unique video. The entire team was excellent to work with, and the extra touches they placed on our wedding DVD were the cherry on the cake.

I would recommend Video Excellence to any of my friends.

Sent on 12/22/2013