Video Dreams Productions Reviews

89 | East Peoria, IL

89 Reviews for Video Dreams Productions

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Scott did a fantastic job on our wedding video, he captured the whole day and made the day memorable for us.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Kylie Dwyer · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!

Video dreams was absolutely amazing! Everything turned out beautiful and just the way we wanted. It didn’t take long to get our video either!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Top-Notch!

Scott was very accommodating and easy to work with. He is a true professional and excellent at what he does.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was great! He worked with us when our itenirary changed suddenly, and gave us our video within the time frame he said he would. Great quality on both video and audio!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Scott was amazing to work with. He made the day so fun, even despite our snowy weather. The videos were amazing and perfect, he captured and highlighted the most important details of the entire day. I will watch the video many many many times! Highly recommend videodreams!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/10/2018

Video Dream Productions captured my sister's wedding, so they were my first choice for my wedding this spring. Our videographer was the perfect balance of professional and personable and were easy to communicate with by email or phone. We got our video back super quick- and love it! Would HIGHLY recommend. As a bonus, their prices were by far were the best I found.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Tera · Married on 12/02/2017

Scott and his team were absolutely wonderful. Super easy to work with and accommodating of our schedule and timeline. The video turned out amazing. We love the highlight portion, especially. Scott worked to get us our final product just in time for the holidays so that we could show our families. We highly recommend Video Dreams Productions.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Video Dreams Productions is wonderful! We had a phone call with Scott and had not decided on our other vendors so he started helping us and giving us recommendations from the beginning. He and Marsha were so easy to work with and after a while we forgot they had a camera on us and we were really relaxed around them. We have so many new memories from the day of the wedding from moments we missed or had forgotten about, but that Scott captured. He handled our groomsmen's antics and the kids very well. We also booked our photobooth through him which was a great decision. We have so many wonderful pictures from it! He was great about checking in throughout the planning process and after he finished our highlight video and full video to make sure that we were happy. A videographer is a vendor you definitely don't want to skimp out on because you miss so much the day of your wedding and Scott is the best out there!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Missy · Married on 09/02/2017

I used Video Dreams to video our wedding day. They did a GREAT job!!! They had me complete a questionnaire (to the point, not spending unnecessary time stressing me out ;)) prior to my wedding in order to make certain it was everything we were hoping for. I have watched my video again and again and just can't thank them enough for capturing all of the excitement and the love around us that day. I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Macy · Married on 07/08/2017

Video Dreams Productions was great to work with! They were very professional and easy to work with. I am not someone who is typically comfortable in front of a camera, but they made it easy. I am so excited about my final product and will keep it for years to come!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2017

I am so grateful for Scott and his team. Our wedding was one of the hottest days, he braved the heat with us! He was kind and professional. He worked great with our non existent time line, we can be a little unorganized. He has a wonderful personality and his work is AMAZING!!! I can't say it enough, even his turn around time was phenomenal! I would highly recommend him, he goes above and beyond. We are in love woth our videos!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Firstly, I would like to say Video Dreams Productions is absolutely amazing. They were so accommodating and very flexible. I had a pretty tall order and they did an awesome job covering it all. They even offered great advice for the wedding day schedule and helped make sure everything ran according to plan. The short preview was absolutely beautiful and the wedding video was put together so well! I am really glad I decided to hire a videographer. The day goes by so quickly and being able to watch the video reminded me of how amazing my wedding day truly was! If you decide to choose Video Dreams Productions to record your special day, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Rachal · Married on 04/22/2017

We were uncertain at first if we wanted a videographer, but we are very glad we did it! Scott and his team captured every moment of our wedding from start to finish and the end product was amazing. They're not kidding when they say "the day goes by so fast." Having our wedding video helps us relive the day and see all of the things we missed! Scott was so understanding and accommodating to the requests we had for the video and it turned out exactly how we envisioned it. If you're having trouble deciding on a videographer, I would absolutely recommend Scott and his team to film your special day!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Video Dreams Productions's reply:

Thank you Rachal! I am glad you and Mike enjoyed your DVD. I wish the both of you many years of happiness in your life ahead!
    Sincerely
    Scott

Savannah · Married on 10/15/2016

I know a lot of people don't get videograoher for their big day. But hiring one is now my biggest piece of wedding advice. Scott created a beautiful video for Brady and I. His product is worth every penny. He got our video done and completed in a very timely manner and we couldn't be happier with it. My grandpa passed away a month after my wedding, and getting my video back and being able to hear his voice made it worth every penny.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Tammre · Married on 09/10/2016

Second time using this company in the last 14 months. Wonderful work

Sent on 10/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Don't look any further for a videographer!!! Scott and his team do beautiful work and are just amazing to work with!! I was not interested in a set package that was offered on his site but when I spoke with Scott and explained what I really wanted coverage for, he was more than willing to work with me and create a package that was within my budget. I wish I could give more than 5 stars as I believe Scott and his team deserve a 10!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2016

If you want someone who goes above and beyond to give you the best possible memories of your big day-go with Video Dreams!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Justin · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing to work with!! Very prompt and professional. We keep watching our video over and over

Sent on 08/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

At first we weren't sure if we were going to have a videographer or not. Then I remembered how many times as a child I watched my parents. I couldn't be happier that we selected Video Dream Productions to handle these needs for us. I'm not a big phone person, but from the start, I feel that Scott was trying to get to know my personality and what was important to me on the wedding day. I planned most of the wedding so I did not talk to my vendors all that often. However, every single time I reached out, Scott responded very quickly. When we talked to finalize details, I was surprised at how good of notes he kept from our original conversation. We wind up changing a few things, and Video Dream Productions accomodated the timeline without a problem. Marsha and Savanah were our videographers the day off. They were on time and ready to get to work. I thought that did an amazing job of capturing the day without being overly visable. Marsha and I clicked fast over our love for dogs. I also really like that they checked with me before leaving. It wasn't like "oh 8 hour mark, that's all we've been paid for we're out." Marsha made sure all the special moments were captured and large parts of the fun as well. I was doubly pleased with how fast we received the highlight video and actual video. Would recommend highly to others.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Christina · Married on 06/11/2016

Scott and his team at Video Dreams Production are wonderful to work with. They are very professional and make the entire experience so easy and fun. They truly capture the moments of your wedding you want to remember for years to come! Our entire family has been able to re-live our wedding day through Scott's work. Thank you for capturing the most special day of our lives.
    Sincerely,
    Christina and Brett Siegel

Sent on 09/02/2016

Highly recommend Scott as your videographer! He was very easy to work with and made sure to capture all the little things that you may miss during the hustle and bustle of your big day. Our highlights video is just like a fairytale, absolutely love it! Our entire wedding video is longer than we expected and we felt like we were a guest at our own wedding when we watched it. Reasonably priced and worth every cent. Many people are up in the air on whether or not to hire a videographer, I'm here to tell you that you will NOT be disappointed with Scott's work! I'm so happy we booked him and have this amazing video to relive our special day over and over again. Thank you Scott!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Scott was great! He captured every important moment for us. He was easy to work with and stayed until we had everything we wanted on video. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Ashley and David · Married on 10/10/2015

Scott with Video Dream Productions was so easy to work with. He worked out a plan that would work within the budget we were looking to stay in. He was quick to respond to e-mails. We received our wedding highlight video and couldn't be happier. Just watching the highlights made us tear up so we are sure when we get the full video we will be a sobbing mess.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Scott and Video Dreams Productions served as our videographer over the weekend and they were FANTASTIC! Scott was incredibly easy to work with leading up to our wedding and on the day of the wedding. He had so many cameras and the groom had a microphone to capture the vows and hilarious moments too! We can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 10/01/2015