Video Dreams Productions Reviews

85 | East Peoria, IL

85 Reviews for Video Dreams Productions

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was great! He worked with us when our itenirary changed suddenly, and gave us our video within the time frame he said he would. Great quality on both video and audio!

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Scott was amazing to work with. He made the day so fun, even despite our snowy weather. The videos were amazing and perfect, he captured and highlighted the most important details of the entire day. I will watch the video many many many times! Highly recommend videodreams!

Brooke · Married on 03/10/2018

Video Dream Productions captured my sister's wedding, so they were my first choice for my wedding this spring. Our videographer was the perfect balance of professional and personable and were easy to communicate with by email or phone. We got our video back super quick- and love it! Would HIGHLY recommend. As a bonus, their prices were by far were the best I found.

Tera · Married on 12/02/2017

Scott and his team were absolutely wonderful. Super easy to work with and accommodating of our schedule and timeline. The video turned out amazing. We love the highlight portion, especially. Scott worked to get us our final product just in time for the holidays so that we could show our families. We highly recommend Video Dreams Productions.

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Video Dreams Productions is wonderful! We had a phone call with Scott and had not decided on our other vendors so he started helping us and giving us recommendations from the beginning. He and Marsha were so easy to work with and after a while we forgot they had a camera on us and we were really relaxed around them. We have so many new memories from the day of the wedding from moments we missed or had forgotten about, but that Scott captured. He handled our groomsmen's antics and the kids very well. We also booked our photobooth through him which was a great decision. We have so many wonderful pictures from it! He was great about checking in throughout the planning process and after he finished our highlight video and full video to make sure that we were happy. A videographer is a vendor you definitely don't want to skimp out on because you miss so much the day of your wedding and Scott is the best out there!

Missy · Married on 09/02/2017

I used Video Dreams to video our wedding day. They did a GREAT job!!! They had me complete a questionnaire (to the point, not spending unnecessary time stressing me out ;)) prior to my wedding in order to make certain it was everything we were hoping for. I have watched my video again and again and just can't thank them enough for capturing all of the excitement and the love around us that day. I would absolutely recommend!

Macy · Married on 07/08/2017

Video Dreams Productions was great to work with! They were very professional and easy to work with. I am not someone who is typically comfortable in front of a camera, but they made it easy. I am so excited about my final product and will keep it for years to come!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2017

I am so grateful for Scott and his team. Our wedding was one of the hottest days, he braved the heat with us! He was kind and professional. He worked great with our non existent time line, we can be a little unorganized. He has a wonderful personality and his work is AMAZING!!! I can't say it enough, even his turn around time was phenomenal! I would highly recommend him, he goes above and beyond. We are in love woth our videos!

Rachal · Married on 04/22/2017

We were uncertain at first if we wanted a videographer, but we are very glad we did it! Scott and his team captured every moment of our wedding from start to finish and the end product was amazing. They're not kidding when they say "the day goes by so fast." Having our wedding video helps us relive the day and see all of the things we missed! Scott was so understanding and accommodating to the requests we had for the video and it turned out exactly how we envisioned it. If you're having trouble deciding on a videographer, I would absolutely recommend Scott and his team to film your special day!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Video Dreams Productions's reply:

Thank you Rachal! I am glad you and Mike enjoyed your DVD. I wish the both of you many years of happiness in your life ahead! Sincerely Scott

Savannah · Married on 10/15/2016

I know a lot of people don't get videograoher for their big day. But hiring one is now my biggest piece of wedding advice. Scott created a beautiful video for Brady and I. His product is worth every penny. He got our video done and completed in a very timely manner and we couldn't be happier with it. My grandpa passed away a month after my wedding, and getting my video back and being able to hear his voice made it worth every penny.

Tammre · Married on 09/10/2016

Second time using this company in the last 14 months. Wonderful work

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Don't look any further for a videographer!!! Scott and his team do beautiful work and are just amazing to work with!! I was not interested in a set package that was offered on his site but when I spoke with Scott and explained what I really wanted coverage for, he was more than willing to work with me and create a package that was within my budget. I wish I could give more than 5 stars as I believe Scott and his team deserve a 10!

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2016

If you want someone who goes above and beyond to give you the best possible memories of your big day-go with Video Dreams!

Justin · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing to work with!! Very prompt and professional. We keep watching our video over and over

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

At first we weren't sure if we were going to have a videographer or not. Then I remembered how many times as a child I watched my parents. I couldn't be happier that we selected Video Dream Productions to handle these needs for us. I'm not a big phone person, but from the start, I feel that Scott was trying to get to know my personality and what was important to me on the wedding day. I planned most of the wedding so I did not talk to my vendors all that often. However, every single time I reached out, Scott responded very quickly. When we talked to finalize details, I was surprised at how good of notes he kept from our original conversation. We wind up changing a few things, and Video Dream Productions accomodated the timeline without a problem. Marsha and Savanah were our videographers the day off. They were on time and ready to get to work. I thought that did an amazing job of capturing the day without being overly visable. Marsha and I clicked fast over our love for dogs. I also really like that they checked with me before leaving. It wasn't like "oh 8 hour mark, that's all we've been paid for we're out." Marsha made sure all the special moments were captured and large parts of the fun as well. I was doubly pleased with how fast we received the highlight video and actual video. Would recommend highly to others.

Christina · Married on 06/11/2016

Scott and his team at Video Dreams Production are wonderful to work with. They are very professional and make the entire experience so easy and fun. They truly capture the moments of your wedding you want to remember for years to come! Our entire family has been able to re-live our wedding day through Scott's work. Thank you for capturing the most special day of our lives.
    Sincerely,
    Christina and Brett Siegel

Highly recommend Scott as your videographer! He was very easy to work with and made sure to capture all the little things that you may miss during the hustle and bustle of your big day. Our highlights video is just like a fairytale, absolutely love it! Our entire wedding video is longer than we expected and we felt like we were a guest at our own wedding when we watched it. Reasonably priced and worth every cent. Many people are up in the air on whether or not to hire a videographer, I'm here to tell you that you will NOT be disappointed with Scott's work! I'm so happy we booked him and have this amazing video to relive our special day over and over again. Thank you Scott!!

Scott was great! He captured every important moment for us. He was easy to work with and stayed until we had everything we wanted on video. I highly recommend him.

Ashley and David · Married on 10/10/2015

Scott with Video Dream Productions was so easy to work with. He worked out a plan that would work within the budget we were looking to stay in. He was quick to respond to e-mails. We received our wedding highlight video and couldn't be happier. Just watching the highlights made us tear up so we are sure when we get the full video we will be a sobbing mess.

Scott and Video Dreams Productions served as our videographer over the weekend and they were FANTASTIC! Scott was incredibly easy to work with leading up to our wedding and on the day of the wedding. He had so many cameras and the groom had a microphone to capture the vows and hilarious moments too! We can't wait to see our video!

Karly · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved Video Dreams Productions! From day one they were great-- interested in what we wanted them to capture and VERY organized! I liked that Scott called me a couple days before my wedding to catch up and have a plan-- really showed how much he cared! I couldn't be happier with the services they provided. They are great at what they do and are affordable! I definitely recommend the highlight video package as it captures those special moments you don't think about and you can always look back at! I can't stop watching ours-- I am in love! Thank you again for your wonderful services! I highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2015

Loved working with Scott, he did an awesome job!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Clarissa · Married on 06/27/2015

Scott was very accommodating towards my budget needs and making a custom package that fulfilled my needs for my wedding video. He was professional and timely and the quality of the video was incredible. You can hear our vows and see every part of the ceremony and reception. The highlight video captured the important moments of the day and let's you relive the day. The emotions run high! He also made every effort to make sure the final product was exactly what I wanted. I was hesitant to even hire a videographer when starting my wedding planning, but I am extremely glad I did. The video allows you to keep throes memories forever. Would definitely recommend Scott Frick.

Teena · Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Scott. When we thought we had hit a brick wall regarding the videography of my daughter's wedding, Scott found it in his heart to rearrange his own schedule so that he could personally offer his services. He was so easy to work with as was his assistant, Savannah. They provided us with memories that we will cherish forever. I was so busy throughout the day making sure that everything was taken care of that I missed out on some of the happenings and special moments. It was so nice to watch the video and see those times that I had missed or forgotten in the day's chaos and truly enjoy the day over again. Abbie and Phill were engaged during a concert and Scott used the specific song that they were engaged to as the background music for the highlight film. During their first dance, they were both singing the song to one another and Scott even synced their lips to the song in the video! He is so talented and a pleasure to work with as he puts his heart into his work. I would highly recommend Scott and Video Dreams Productions to anyone looking for videography. Thank you, Scott, for making Abbie and Phill's wedding day perfect!