Video By Robot Reviews

1 User photo

• Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 11/14/2020

They were amazing!

We loved our experience with Video by Robot. Anderson was super professional and captured our day perfectly. The style was everything I wanted and they were helpful to any changes we needed to make! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Sara 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Professional and So easy to work with

We have seen the work produced my Video by Robot previously to getting engaged and knew they were the ones we needed to shoot our wedding! The team was professional, easy to communicate with and most of all flexible. We had a short time frame to plan our wedding and was so thankful Video by Robot was able to work around that. The team captured our special moments while blending into the background seamlessly, there is not one photo we can see them in. We just got married on October 27, 2019 and are so excited to see the finished product. We already know it鈥檚 going to be beautiful. Thank you, Video by Robot for capturing our special day for us! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Luis S. 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Captured every moment with out us knowing

The Video by Robot team was absolutely amazing! Somehow they where able to be there and not be there there at the same time. They captured every moment that was important to us with out being in the way. We have been to a couple of different weddings where the video team took front and center and felt almost distracting to the weeding and we knew that this was not what we wanted. Anderson and his team where like a fly on the wall capturing everything and never directing the moment. Always letting us be ourselves to the point we would forget they where there.
    We could not be more thankful for their warm but professional attitude!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Nova 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Best video ever!

The video team was so nice and got there early and stayed til the end. I sometimes hardly noticed them. I so happy with my end result. I will watch my wedding video for the rest of my life and relive the best day ever. So happy I got this video. This team did an amazing and unique job!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Melody

Melody 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Andy was a brilliant videographer for our wedding on March 24, 2018. He made the environment so fun and comfortable that being recorded from beginning to end with all of our family and friends, was full of so much laughter and memories. His work is beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better videographer.

Sent on 03/28/2018

C Nang 路 Married on 02/10/2018

Trustworthy Videographers

It has been a pleasure working with the VideoByRobot team. We wanted to be able to remember our wedding with cinematography that told a story. Their minute attention to detail sets them apart from others videographers and it can be seen in all of their work, within the wedding industry, as well as other business ventures. Not only is their work up to par with our high standards, their professionalism is astounding. As a bride that is reluctant to open up to strangers, their personalities made it easy to be myself. VIdeoByRobot was, hands down, our favorite "vendor", but I see them more as trustworthy friends!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Megan 路 Married on 11/04/2017

We were referred to Andy and his team by our wedding coordinator and couldn't be happier with the result. Everything was seamless on our wedding day, and we are absolutely thrilled with our videos. Our highlight video moved us to tears! It is absolutely beautiful. When we shared the clip with friends and family, everyone had the same reaction we did. We are so glad we chose Video By Robot.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Meredith 路 Married on 05/21/2017

Professional, fun, and probably the best out there!

The entire Video by Robot team was amazing to work with! My experience with them was so perfect and stress-free they made the entire thing so easy! They always answer back very fast and will work with you on anything you need like a budget or any details during the wedding you want to make sure are covered! I highly recommend choosing them for your wedding day! They were so fun to work with and some of the nicest people you will ever meet, this means a lot on the day off. They do not ask a lot from you they just capture the moments as they come without taking away from them! You would never know they were there, they make sure not to block a view or stop the flow of the day! I loved my experience with them and I know you will not be disappointed! Thank you guys for everything!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kathryn 路 Married on 04/15/2017

Anderson and his team did an amazing job at our wedding at the Gallery on 4/15/17. The video clip was wonderful and it was so great to relive so many amazing memories! For anyone who is on the fence about a videographer. It is definitely worth the investment. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Tyler 路 Married on 03/04/2017

The crew was fantastic. They bonded with us right away! They were there and doing their job, but at the same time never in the wrong place. We never had to worry about something being missed. Esteban filmed our surprise engagement and then worked at the wedding. From start to finish, I would have wanted anyone else. The kid has skills and the whole team worked great! Just stop looking at other places and book them. You won鈥檛 regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2017

David 路 Married on 02/18/2017

Great team and great film. Providing the best cinematic wedding video for our budget. On-time and very professional. Someone I can invited to my birthday party

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Y

Yesni 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Video By Robot shot our wedding on 10-08-16. We are soooo happy with our highlights video and documentary video. Incredible work! Family and friends tell us our highlights video is like a movie trailer, they want to see more! :) They were the easiest vendors to work with before wedding and on wedding day. This video is what our future kids, future grand kids will watch and feels good to know the quality is the best of the best! We are really glad we chose them to film our special day. Strongly recommend. Thanks Video by Robot! :)

Sent on 03/15/2017

Julie 路 Married on 10/01/2016

Best customer service for a bride, hands down. I work with wedding videographers as and editor and I wanted someone who could shoot my wedding if I could edit. Andy and his partner shot some of the most beautiful footage I have ever seen. They exceed expectations and treat their customers so well.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Crayton 路 Married on 07/16/2016

My wife and I have had nothing but a first class experience working with Video By Robot. Not only do they capture the timeless moments in a beautiful way but the professionalism made the overall experience fantastic. VBR captured our engagement and did the editing work to our raw footage taken from out wedding. We highly recommend using Video By Robot.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jordan 路 Married on 04/09/2016

I had very high standards for our wedding video and was actually a little nervous to watch it. Andy met every expectation and we love our video!!! He was extremely flexible with what I was wanting and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Pamela 路 Married on 03/26/2016

I would not recommend any other vendor to work with for your wedding video. Andy and his team did an amazing job from start to finish. Everyone was very professional and friendly from booking him to the finished product. Andy was always available and accommodated any need we had no matter how large or small and was very flexible. He did a great job even helping us remain traditional and still having fun. The final product was amazing and I really enjoyed how it came out. I loved the additional microphones and the added song tracks in. Video By Robot is the best!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

John 路 Married on 09/05/2015

We used Video By Robot for our wedding, and Andy and his team were great to work with from the initial emails and meetings all the way through receiving the final product. The team showed up early on the day-of, were courteous and professional, and tried to stay out of the scene as much as possible. The majority of the time, we didn't even notice that they were there. We absolutely loved watching our highlights video and ceremony/reception footage. There were a number of things that we simply didn't see or didn't remember from our wedding and the videos helped us relive those moments. For anyone who questions whether having a wedding video is important, you absolutely won't regret using Video by Robot and working with Andy and his team.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mark 路 Married on 08/08/2015

Andy and his team were absolutely wonderful and captured our special day with expertise and professionalism. They have incredible talent and have a unique style that we liked, as they had been the videographer for a couple of our friends' weddings. Clearly, they are popular among our circle of friends and for good reason. We are extremely satisfied with the quality and overall portrayal of our same-day edit, which after watching it over and over again, still emulates the same feelings we experienced on our wedding day for both the ceremony and the reception. Even showing the video to our family and friends still brings tears to their eyes. Many many thanks to this amazing team and would highly recommend to any and every one.

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • User4623010 路 2+ years ago

We had a wonderful experience with Video By Robot. It was a pleasure working with them the day of. They were super patient, especially when the groom took 20 minutes to tie his tie... They were dedicated in their craft and captured all the special moments of our big day. We are looking forward to our footage, and will update this review at that time. Thanks Andy!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Elizabeth 路 Married on 02/28/2015

Andy and his team were awesome to work with. I had asked him if they could do a confession booth for us at the wedding. Not only did he understand what I was going for, but he even went above and beyond by bringing a velvet rope to make it look like an actual booth! His team was amazing, too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Myra 路 Married on 01/17/2015

Andy and the Video by Robot team did a wonderful job with my daughter's wedding. The videos really capture the beauty, emotion and fun of the entire day, from getting ready, to departure. I loved that the team was totally non-intrusive during the events, but still managed to capture all the most important moments. In addition, the editing was perfect. The videos provide a seamless view of the day and are carefully edited so that everyone shines! Well done!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Vy 路 Married on 12/27/2014

Andy & his team were very professional & artistic! They were able to capture the little details in our video that made it even more special for us. The video was beautiful & we loved it (and so did our family members)! Andy was very accommodating & was willing to work within our budget. They were exceptionally patient & worked really hard the whole day of our wedding (trust me, Vietnamese weddings are VERY long & tiring), and smiled the whole time. It was truly a blessing and a joy to work with them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kimmie 路 Married on 12/13/2014

You should definitely hire Video by Robot! Andy and his crew are professional, accommodating, and fun to work with! You can see the passion in what they do and their product will exceed expectations! Watching my wedding video totally made me re-live that moment and it brought back so many emotions. My friend and I already used Andy for our wedding, and I am going to continue to recommend him to our friends and families! Thank you so much for your hard work on my marathon wedding!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Katelyn 路 Married on 11/15/2014

Absolutely loved working with Andy and his team!! He uses the best quality recording products and his videos are amazing! The passion he has for his job is awesome and he definitely takes the time to make sure and capture every important moment on the big day! Thank you so much, can't wait to see our wedding video!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Jessica 路 Married on 11/01/2014

YES YES YES! Andy and the Video By Robot Team are amazing! This was one of two wedding vendors that I hired about which I had zero regrets. These guys are dependable, timely, friendly, and talented. I could not stop smiling as I watched the video. It was just perfect. Wedding planning is difficult - do yourself a huge favor and hire Video By Robot to record your big day.

Sent on 04/10/2015