Video by Jamie Reviews

82 | Johnston, RI

82 Reviews for Video by Jamie

Cindy · Married on 05/25/2013

Jamie was better than we could have anticipated. From day one he was responsive, always positive and very easy going. We simply gave him the schedule and locations for our wedding day, some small details, and a handful of our favorite songs and he took it from there. He had a sneak peak video posted within a week from our wedding and the final product done within the month. We were so impressed with his turnaround time and professionalism. We had chosen to go with the short form cinematic edit and are amazed at how he truly captured all of the best moments into a 15 minute film. Jamie truly captured the complete essence of our day perfectly. Our wedding felt like it went by in a blur and watching this video for the first time brought back a flood of emotions from the day. We are so happy to have this video to relive over and over; the feelings, all the little details, the love and happiness and the absolute fun everyone had. The video was put together beautifully and we really couldn’t have asked for a better finished product. All our friends and family have been raving about it. Jamie was simply fantastic to work with and worth every single penny. We would recommend him a hundred times over! Thank you so much Jamie!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

Jamie did a fabulous job with our wedding video and all that entails! He was very attentive to what we wanted on the video and capturing all those special moments! The trailer he completed and posted the next day was awesome and I was so excited to see that! We also got a highlight video in addition to the raw footage. We were so glad that we decided to hire a videographer and even more excited that we went with Jamie! Our video is terrific and I can't stop watching it!! Thanks so much!! -Sarah and Justin Lepore

Sent on 04/30/2013

Amy · Married on 08/25/2012

Jaime was great. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2017

We were recommend to Video By Jamie by our photographer and we are so happy we we found them. I knew I wanted to get a teaser video as well as a 20 minute video we could share with family and friends. The day of our wedding Ashlee was our videographer and she was so sweet, but we also hardly knew she was there. A few of our friends had said not to get a videographer because they would be intrusive, but Ashlee was absolutely amazing and we all felt relaxed and ourselves. Our 2 minute teaser video was ready about 3 weeks after our wedding and our full length video was ready about 5 weeks after our wedding. Jamie did a great job editing it, and although initially we had an issue with the sound when viewing the video in our phones, he quickly resolved the issue and communicated with me to keep me updated. The communication with Jamie from the very beginning was easy and I felt very comfortable. I am so happy we went with Video By Jamie. The price for this type of video compared to other options out there is a great value. I am so happy we have the memories of the best day of our lives in video and I would absolutely recommend Video By jamie to other brides. Thank you!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Brieona Silva · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Bride to be

Jamie is professionally and attentive to quick reply’s. Seeing his work online and of friends who used Jamie I know I’ll be in love with the final product. My Fiancé and I have decided to work with Jamie to capture our special day. Reasonable, detail oriented and professional. If your Looking for a videographer, look no further and book with Jamie!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Dibari · Married on 01/25/2020

Best videographer!

I am so happy with our decision to choose Jamie to capture our day our video is everything I could have hoped for and more! This was hands down the best choice we made for our wedding day! Thank you so much Jamie!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

Jamie was so responsive leading up to my wedding. He was always willing to answer my questions, and after a lot of back and forth consideration of videography services, I had a lot of questions! On wedding day, he worked seamlessly alongside our photographer. The sneak preview of our video was released only about a week after the event, and even the full feature clip was released in a very timely manner. We have enjoyed viewing the highlights of our favorite day and sharing with our families, while we look forward to sharing with friends as well. Jamie has continued to be in regular communication while getting these products to us. We are definitely happy that we found VideoByJamie!

Sent on 06/14/2017