Video by Jamie Reviews

82 | Johnston, RI

82 Reviews for Video by Jamie

Jamie was amazing to work with from the day we met him right up until our wedding day! He was flexible, responsive, and answered any questions we had leading up to the wedding. On the day of, he was very much in the background and most of the time we forgot he was even there, but he managed to capture the most amazing parts of the day. Our sneak preview and full video were better than we could have ever imagined and we have gotten SO many compliments. Watching it makes us feel like we are able to relive our wedding day over and over again. We will recommend Jamie to all of our friends and family. Thanks again Jamie for the amazing video — we are still watching it 2 months later!

Mike & Alissa Seguin

Sent on 08/30/2018

K · Married on 06/15/2018

We were very pleased with Jamie's work and professionalism - we would highly recommend his company. Jamie was not available on our wedding day but the videographer he sent in his place was awesome as well. Jamie was very organized and got right back to any email we sent.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie was fantastic and amazing to work with! For the months leading up to the wedding, he kept in touch and promptly answered and questions we had. The day of the wedding, he was early, professional and easy to get along with. I never felt like I was being filmed and most of our guests didn’t realize we had a videographer. I’ve been to weddings where the videographer was always in the bride and grooms space and Jamie definitely didn’t do that. We have only seen the sneak peek of our wedding video and are already in love with it. Originally I didn’t want a videographer because they all seemed too expensive, but a friend referred us to Jamie and I am so happy she did! I would absolutely reccommend Jamie to anyone and everyone. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Video by Jamie's reply:

Thank you Kara and congratulations again to you and Craig! It was a pleasure getting to know and work with you both. I'm so glad to have been able to capture so many wonderful memories of your very special day and can't thank you enough for making me part of it all!

Tanya · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t say enough about Jamie. He was amazing from day 1 to work with. He is very professional, and knows what he is doing. Our video came out amazing and I’m glad that my husband talked me into a videographer.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Jamie was awesome from beginning to end! He arrived early, was very easy to work with, and filmed our wedding and reception without anyone really even noticing that they were being filmed. I loved our "sneak peak" video and can't wait to see the finished product as I am sure it will be nothing short of amazing! If you are looking for a videographer, I highly recommend that you contact Jamie! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • andrea

andrea · Married on 09/29/2017

Jamie did such a fantastic job with our wedding video. I feel like we relived our wedding day while watching it. He was also very professional while filming we didn’t even notice he was there! He was so great to work with and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Audra · Married on 09/24/2017

I booked Jamie because someone recommended him to me and I couldn't be happier with the decision. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He answered all of my emails, including a few where I changed my mind. He had us fill out a very user friendly questionnaire to make sure he captured all the details we wanted. My photographer also said he was great to work with. All of his videos are stunning and I know ours will be too!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristen and Seth’s Wedding 8/31/19

I was referred to Jamie after deciding there was no way I was going to not have a videographer at our wedding to capture all our special memories at our wedding. Jamie and team were absolutely amazing from the very first meeting to after all the fun was done and we were patiently awaiting to see our video Jamie was the absolute best. The video turned out so awesome and we received our final product and all the raw footage in record time of just a few weeks. I can not recommend Jamie enough and I am forever going to be so grateful to have this video to look back on. They truly brought our fairytale wedding to life. Thank you Jamie and Ian for everything you did and thank you for capturing our special day !!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Jamie was the perfect addition to my wedding vendor list. He was referred to me by my photographer and a few friends. He came highly recommended. Jamie has great communication, answered all of my questions, was very professional and took the time me to make a quality video. I received the video in a timely manner and have since watched it about 20 times. For anyone on the fence about videography, do it! Jamie is already doing two upcoming friends wedding and I will be sure to refer him to others who become engaged. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Malorie · Married on 09/16/2017

I highly, highly recommend Video by Jamie! I browsed through a lot of videographers online and the videos on Jamie's website stuck out the most to me and I was so happy that he was available for my wedding day. I had never met Jamie in person beforehand but he was very responsive to my emails and based on his past reviews, others had done the same thing and had no issues. Jamie was very professional as he provided a contract (one for him and a copy for me to keep) to confirm all details. Jamie was a pleasure to work with and other than organizing the plan while I was getting ready, which was in a ladies locker room so we had to coordinate with my day of planner, I didn't even notice he was there. Jamie's questionnaire allowed him to get a sense of my wedding style as well as he confirmed those details over the phone and answered any questions that I had. I am extremely happy with my final video and even the teaser video, that I recommend him to anyone wanting to have a videographer. I chose the cinematic style for my video which blended the entire day into a seamless video that captured everything from my wedding day. I think a video is more special than photos because of the emotions and movements that you get to relive of your wedding day as you watch it. The final product was worth well more than what I payed for and therefore he is extremely reasonable as far as cost goes. Thank you so much Jamie!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Erika · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Video by Jamie was wonderful!! My husband was firmly against the idea of a videographer and was afraid of having a camera in our face the whole day. Jamie and his team however are the complete opposite of that! In fact, when the videographer first arrived I thought she was the second photographer! They were amazing and our wedding video is proof!! After watching the video of our favorite day my husband turned to me and said "this was the best decision we made" and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Jamie and team!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Charles · Married on 08/19/2017

My wife originally wanted to hire a videographer and I did not. After speaking with Jamie he assured me we would hardly notice we were being taped. As promised, they blended in and I never felt their presence. And the video is awesome. Having our vows captured as spoken is special and of course they captured other views/events we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Jamie and staff were easy to work with and we felt like we got a great value. 5/5!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Selena · Married on 07/22/2017

Jamie was so pleasant to work with! He is incredibly passionate about his work and executes in such a professional manner! Him and his assistant were efficient in capturing the most important moments of my special day. I felt he was trustworthy, which was peculiar because he never once made me feel like he just wanted my money. He wanted me to be happy and satisfied with his work; he took such pride in what he was doing. When wedding planning it's hard to find vendors that aren't greedy. I found Jamie to be so humble and you could tell he loved filming. He was so comfortable behind the camera. It's been a week and we are patiently waiting for our video! We already know it will be perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

Jamie was AMAZING!!! It was evident that he absolutely loves what he does and will go above and beyond to capture all the special moments and details! Jamie was very attentive and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him for any videography needs!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

cassie · Married on 06/10/2017

Jamie is a very talented and amazing videographer !! He was so easy to work with, and he brought a great laid back vibe to an otherwise hectic, crazy day! Our highlight video had me absolutely speechless!! It was our favorite and best moments from the day, but reflected our personalities as well. He also took into consideration our music requests for the highlight film. Jamie had a sneak peak preview in a very short time frame and got our finished product to us so quickly, I was over the moon! Not to mention the quality of the video itself was amazing. He is an affordable fantastic vendor and I cannot say enough about him, I think you would do your wedding a disservice if you did not book him.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/22/2016

We are so happy that we hired Jamie to capture our special day! He was very helpful throughout the entire process, was very affordable, and his work is amazing. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire a videographer for their wedding day!

Sent on 01/16/2017

So excited to see the video! We had him for our wedding and he was very fun to work with! very excited to see the end result and have the video as a keepsake of our special day!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

This is the best investment you can make, towards your wedding! Jamie is professional, thorough and truly gifted at what he does. We have watched our video 10+ times; and it brings a smile to my face every time! He captured every moment perfectly, and we barely knew he was there! I absolutely recommend using Video by Jamie for any special event. There is nothing better than capturing that special moment and being able to watch it again and again! :)

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jen · Married on 09/23/2016

Jamie did such an amazing job with our wedding video! He captured all the wonderful moments throughout the day. He was also able to catch all of our guests enjoying the night. We can now relive our wedding for years to come. He also sent us a video of the raw footage (which was just as fun to watch). Jamie was great to work with and he had our whole video done shortly after our wedding. Thank you Jamie for giving us one of the greatest wedding gifts!

Sent on 12/11/2016

melanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Affordable and great to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Aimee · Married on 08/14/2016

Like many brides, I waited until nearly the last minute before deciding on having a videographer capture our wedding. It was not really in my budget but I was so worried I would miss something on our big day and never be able to experience it again. I'm so glad I decided on Jamie and Ashlee to record one of the biggest days of our lives! Ashlee captured everything I wanted (and more) and Jamie's editing was top notch. I would highly recommend them to any bride who's looking for videography services or even if they're on the fence regarding hiring someone to video since Jamie's prices are MORE than reasonable! Thank you so much Jamie and Ashlee!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tarin · Married on 08/13/2016

Jamie was so professional and kind. I instantly felt comfortable with him! We loved getting our teaser trailer and of course we were so excited for our entire wedding video! We are in love with it! He did such an amazing job capturing our BIG day!!! Would recommend him 100% and would pick him a million times over!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jacqueleen · Married on 08/07/2016

Jamie's services are not only affordable, but they are quality. My fiance was worried a videographer might be in the way, but Jamie was practically invisible capturing the highlights of the day. We chose the cinematic package, which includes a 2 minute trailer and a 20 minute highlights video from arrivals at the church to the cake cutting. It was the perfect amount of footage and a great memory of the day!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Erin · Married on 08/06/2016

Jamie filmed out wedding on August 6th at The Towers in Narragansett. He was so great to work with and you can't beat his pricing! He came with a second day shooter and captured our day perfectly! You get your video back so quickly too! I'm so glad we went with Jamie , and we've already recommended him to some friends.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Melinda · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I couldn't of asked for anything better than Jamie on our wedding day! Jamie was so professional, kind, and funny! He made us feel so comfortable being in front of the camera! Jamie's teaser trailer he made for our wedding was amazing, I watched it over and over again because I couldn't believe how perfect just the teaser video was!! We are so excited to see the entire video of our wedding day, we know it will be fantastic! Jamie became more than just our vendor on our wedding day, he became one of our friends! We are so happy to have spent the day with you Jamie!! Thank you for everything!!! We highly recommend VideobyJamie to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Video by Jamie's reply:

Thank you so much Melinda for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know both you and Alan and of course sharing in your special day!