76 Reviews for Vidar Jewelry

User Photos
Photos
Custom Wed. Bands (3)
Designer Wed. Bands (2)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)

This was an amazing experience. I'm always a little nervous when it comes to making purchase online like jewelry. But they made sure that what I was getting was exactly what I wanted. They brought my dream to life with such beautiful artwork. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone because they provide such amazing quality of work, they put time and effort to make sure whatever you're getting is perfect for yourself or whom ever you may be purchasing for. I opened to ring box and it took my breath away. They even provided me with a payment plan, so I could pay off the ring I wanted without emptying my wallet. And such a great price for such stunning quality. Please invest your money in someone who takes such pride in their work, and makes sure each piece of jewelry is unique.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/20/21, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Very nice to work with, very helpful and explained things. Very flexible and professional, and on top of it all, the rings look beautiful, and they come packaged very nicely as well.

Profile Picture Jeffery, 10/13/21, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

AMAZING. They were so helpful. The ring arrived and it was better than i imagined. I was a little sceptical about ordering a ring online at first but after a quick conversation I knew they were the right company to buy from. The rings are so unique and they even put a different stone in the design I liked.

Highly recommend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mitch, 9/12/20, 1 Review
3.0

Vidar jewellery have been in contact I am now satisfied the matter will be dealt with in a satisfactory manner.
Looking forward to choosing an engagement ring that suits my needs.

Profile Picture vicki, 3/30/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I contacted Vidar Jewelry after I found the perfect wedding band for my fiance on their website. I asked for the center stone to be changed from a diamond to a sapphire. Roi, the owner, contacted me within a few hours and indicated that the stone could be changed. I decided to purchase the ring. The price was very reasonable and 30-50% cheaper than most places I found. Roi sent us computer renderings of the ring and also images of the center stone so we could ensure we liked the color. I also sent him pictures of a ring I found and asked him if he could customize another ring. He said he could and quoted me a variety of prices based on gems and ring material. I had numerous questions which Roi always answered in a timely fashion and was always very patient while I took the time to decide. During the process, he sent me several more computer generated renderings ensuring that it looked like what I expected. It wasn’t an “exact” duplicate, but it was beautiful and very close to the pictures I sent.

He shipped the rings together free Express Mail. Vidar Jewelry is located in Israel so expect some delayed responses only due to the time difference, but you should expect a response within no more than 24 hours (sometimes a little longer over the weekends – not always). Usually, I’d email him in the evenings, and I’d have a reply early in the morning the next day. I did take some risk ordering online from a vendor outside the US, but the prices were so good and designs so superior we took a chance. I’m so glad we did. Our rings came in, and they are so beautiful. My fiancé’s ring is exactly what he wanted, and he is very happy with it. My ring is dainty and lovely. I’m glad I trusted Roi to make us our perfect custom rings. From start to finish the entire process of first contact to delivery of our custom rings took about a month. Thank you, Roi!

Profile Picture User7440581, [Private], 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

I absolutely recommend to everyone!!!

I absolutely recommend to anyone working with Vidar Jewelry. From start to finish my husband and I have had a great experience with this company. Roi and Liron are upfront and honest and very trustworthy. We requested a custom set and are absolutely blown away with their range in design. They are true artists!

We've recently received my ring and everywhere I go, folks are going crazy about it. We will soon receive my band and I cannot wait. I will definitely do business with them again!!!

Profile Picture s, 9/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The quality is OUTSTANDING. He did an AMAZING JOB! The ring, It’s just beautiful! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Mandy, 7/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful work. Got it as an engagement ring. They answered all of my questions and sent me the ring very quickly. If you are looking for a unique ring that is beautifully crafted then you have come to the right place.
Lisa

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was scrolling through Google when a “dream” ring appeared on Elsy. It was an exquisite white gold, a princess diamond band with amazing trillion sapphire as the center. I made a copy of it, which sat on my desk so I HAD to look at it every day! I’ve never experienced buying anything so expensive online, much less knowing the steps of how to do it. I was hesitating about making such an important purchase online. The progress of my ring’s production phases was relayed to me regularly by e-mail. I’d love to rate Vidar Jewelry a 5 Star. They are very professional and personable. Also, extremely honest and trustworthy. They make their customers feel comfortable while creating custom masterpieces for them. I am very pleased with the whole experience. It was well worth the wait and I LOVE my ring! Thanks again.

Profile Picture Rufat, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Perfection. That's the feeling of my experience with this company. Rob at Vidar was extremely helpful in selecting a ring, his creativity was amazing for creating a truly unique design and very accommodating for timing. Janet loved the ring, and anyone who sees it was amazed of the beauty. In a phrase, this business is great!

Profile Picture Nate, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Good customer service. Friendly, informative and open to listening and giving the customer what they want. I was kept in the loop as to what was happening at the appropriate time. Ring was also displayed in a great box with lighting.

Thank you Vidar Jewelry. We are very satisfied customers.

Regards
Wolflock
Aka
Trevor Cuchet

Profile Picture Trevor, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Superb service, fast shipment. Husband love the ring I gave him.
Thanks Rob for helping me with this important purchase.
H. K

Profile Picture Helena, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Please give yourself plenty of time to order as the vendor does not have control over the time it takes to ship the item from Israel. It took me about 4 weeks to get delivery, and that includes the prototype of the ring I ordered. I missed my fiance's birthday and it was to no fault of the vendor, it just takes time to make it here. Roi was great and answered all of my inquiries within a few hours.

Thank you for a great product Roi, (she said yes!) and I will be buying any other pieces that catch my eye!

Ezra

Profile Picture Ezra, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Roi was amazing! So eager to help and very responsive. He pushed through my urgent order made and sent express with no hassle whatsoever. Will definitely be using them again!

Profile Picture Will, 12/14/17, 1 Review
4.2

My fiance and I ordered custom wedding bands, and Vidar Jewelry was very flexible-- we sent them a drawing of what we wanted, and after two iterations of drafting ended up with a design that was exactly what we wanted, and resulted in a beautiful set of rings. They were very good about turning our open-ended specifications into an aesthetically pleasing product that went above and beyond what we asked for, while still remaining true to the spirit of our original design. The first draft of the design wasn't quite what we wanted, and so we gave them specific recommendations for things that we'd like to see changed, and they did an amazing job of incorporating our feedback into the next design, which was the design that ultimately was used to create the rings.
We did experience a bit of confusion at the end of the process, when the rings were shipped prematurely to an old address of ours before we could correct the issue (note to potential customers-- make sure that your current shipping address in paypal is the one that is set to "primary", because their automated system can only send to the primary address associated with your account). However, we ultimately were able to get the rings and everything worked out in the end. Overall, very satisfied with the product, would consider ordering from them again.

Profile Picture Qathy, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We live in Canada and found the most exquisite wedding rings at Vidar Jewelry in Israel. After reading the excellent reviews, we decided to go ahead with purchasing our wedding rings from Vidar, even though we were warned about ordering such expensive rings from another country. After several emails between us and Roi Avitar, our order was placed. When we received the rings, I was a little disappointed that my rings weren’t quite what I was expecting. I contacted Roi and he immediately offered to replace my rings with what I had envisioned. I sent back the 2 outside bands and within a few weeks I had my replacement set. I wanted the set welded together for safety, but Roi said he could make the set stay in place, without welding them. When I slid the middle ring between the 2 bands, it was a perfect fit and it’s absolutely stunning. The center ring is a handcuff and the detail is amazing. The center stone is a heart diamond and fits exquisitely over the 3 rings. The two outer bands are a solid piece and a Roi made a groove to fit the center ring. It amazed me that he was able to fit the 3 rings together so perfectly, considering he remade the outer rings without having the middle one to measure everything.
We are thrilled with our rings and the service provided by Roi and Vidar Jewelry. Given the distance, we are so pleased with the quality and workshop, we would not hesitate to order Jewelry from Vidar in the future.
We would highly recommend purchasing your wedding rings from Vidar Jewelry no matter what country you live in. The attention to detail and the service provided by Roi and his staff puts Vidar Jewelry on the top of our list for marking the special events in our lives.
Thank you Roi. I look forward to dealing with you again sometime in the future.
Karen and Reg

Profile Picture Karen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I originally found Vicar Jewellery through eBay and I decided to message them to inquire about a custom made ring. Roi messaged me right away and was able to give me a quote on the design I wanted.

He is very flexible especially when I found out that my original budget has changed and I couldn't afford the price we had agreed upon.

The payment plan is also very helpful and takes a lot of stress of off my fiancé and I.

The ring arrived in a gorgeous white box and it included a ring appraisal certificate which was even laminated.

The ring is beyond gorgeous and the craftsmanship is very high! I would have paid double the amount if I had gone somewhere else.

I was originally hesitatant about the fact that I am from Canada and the ring was going to be coming from Israel but all worries disappeared when I got the email from Roi confirming what the tracking number was. I received the ring exactly one week later from the date it was shipped.

Roi is also great at getting back to me and usually has a reply within a few hours. I would definitely recommend Vidar Jewellery!!!

Profile Picture M, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Love my new Ring, It came in a beautiful led light red box quickly as promised,
The team of Vidar jewelry was very helpful, I especially want to say thanks to Rob who help me through the whole process made this experience very clear to understand.
Do yourself a favor and don't miss their rings - I couldn't find such a unique piece in every store I searched and I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect ring
Brenda

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

This husband and wife duo are amazing! They were able to create a custom wedding band to match a beautiful engagement ring from their site. Black gold with a stunning sapphire, it's truly better than anything I could have envisioned myself. Roi was always great at keeping in contact with me and answered any question I had promptly. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to wear a lovely art piece, I honestly don't think I could sing their praises enough.

Profile Picture Jessi, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The best ring ever, loves it so much, very unique that I found only at Vidar jewelry.
Highly recommended
Rick

Profile Picture Rick, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

A unique ring that I couldn't found elsewhere.
Janet

Profile Picture Janet, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I want to let the world know that this place is MAGIC,
They created a ring that came right through my mind and it came out even better than I expected,
Do yourself a favor and don't miss this small company, They gave me a VIP service and treated me like I'm the only customer of them.
Keep up your good work.
Jason

Profile Picture Jason, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

absolutely amazing service!! Very nice work!!

Profile Picture User7520713, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great communication and my ring is beautiful!!! Thank you Roi!

Profile Picture Kim, 2/28/17, 1 Review
0.5

Ladies and gentleman if you don't take advise. This would be the time to take one.
1. Do not buy from Vidar Jewerly
2. Real ring nothing like one on renders online
3. Has not returned my money and I had to contact my bank to get it back even though I sent the ring back.
4. Scam Alert. If you do return it do Not Follow instructions they give you.
5. Do not be mislead by good reviews they are all made by them.
6. Their rings have as least weight as possible almost hollow inside.
7. Fake stones not real I took them to a real Jewerly store in the US.

You are advised. If you want your partners wedding ring to be a complete disappointment go ahead and buy from Vidar Jewerly

Profile Picture User7774000, 1+ year ago, 1 Review