Victoria's Bridal Couture Reviews

55 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

55 Reviews for Victoria's Bridal Couture

• Mrs. C

Carla · Married on 12/28/2014

Very sweet and attentive staff!!! I found my dress on my first time shopping but kept coming back a few more times until I was sure. Although, I loved my dress I kept questioning myself but they were very patient with me through it all and insisted they just wanted me to be happy with my decision. They are conveniently located on Las Olas by Rocco's Taco which my mom and I would stop at after our shopping to celebrate this special bonding time. They have their own parking lot which makes it extremely convenient! They have soooo many beautiful gowns and at such a great price! I found my wedding dress at the exact price I had budgeted for which I didn't think would happen since the style I liked seemed to run in the 3K range but not only was it so affordable but they found my dream dress from just me describing it!!! Everyone at my wedding and friends who saw pictures on social media commented on how beautiful my gown was. I was recommended Victoria's by a friend who purchased her beautiful gown for her November 2013 wedding. I also have another friend who found her dress there for her upcoming January 2015 wedding. Almost every friend who referred a bridal shop recommended Victoria's. They do take walk-ins but I highly recommend making appointments to ensure you get their dedicated individual attention you would want and not walkin when they may be busy with other brides.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2014

Best place to shop for your dress, I had a special situation I live in Arizona and getting married in Florida, Victorias bridal fitted my dress in one visit and showed me very reasonable dresses. Got all the bridesmaid dresses here to and worked very well ever though most of them are out of town as well, big thanks

Sent on 06/19/2014

Denia · Married on 02/08/2014

Victoria's Bridal Couture team members were quick to return my emails & phone messages and were able to book my Saturday appointment with less than one day's notice - impressive! :) I was especially wowed by Deborah's *phenomenal* customer service. FYI - Two Deborahs are bridal consultants there; the one I worked with has curly blond hair & funky glasses. She went above and beyond to listen to my style preferences and patiently pulled many beautiful gowns that fit my budget. She was incredibly pleasant & funny. She even took a ton of excellent photos of me in my top choice dresses, which I found very helpful in making my final decision after I left the shop. An added bonus - this shop has its own meter-free parking lot on Las Olas Blvd! Definitely make an appointment and ask for Deborah - you will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 06/09/2013

I highly recommend Victoria's Bridal Couture to any Bride to be looking for their perfect dress. What a great experience! I was nervous walking in without an appointment but the staff was very welcoming and were able to take me right away. They had such a large selection of gowns to choose from.

My consultant, London knew exactly what styles would look flattering on my body type. The first dress I tried on ended up being "the ONE" but I did try on a few more just to confirm my decision. I thought finding a dress would be the most challenging part of the planning process but Victoria's helped make this experience fun and stress free. :)

My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from the online website which had great prices and arrived exactly within the estimated shipping dates.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Monica · Married on 03/02/2013

I found the perfect dress for my wedding venue. Deborah was great and worked with me in finding what I wanted and I even got a veil. The seamstress is amazing as well. I would go back for my next formal event attire.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Sandra · Married on 02/16/2013

I had the best experience at Victoria's Bridal Couture! Thanks to Debora she helped me find the dress of my dreams and she provided me with peace of mind and the best customer service a bride could ask for. My dress was highly unique and fit absolutely perfect on the most important day of my life. I am recommending them to everyone I know.
    Thanks again!
    ~Sandra

Sent on 03/07/2013

MY DRESS WAS AMAZING AND AFFORDABLE!!!

Sent on 02/07/2013

C · Married on 10/13/2012

I ordered a Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dress on-line from this shop and everything went perfectly with my order! Ordering was easy and straightforward. They kept me updated with what was happening with my order. They were completely correct in estimating delivery time at time of order. The dress fits true to the sizing chart on the website and the color matches the website as well. This concerned me because in past experiences I've ordered dresses based on size charts that ended up way too big and required costly alterations. The other ladies in the bridal party ordered their dresses from a local shop a month before I submitted my order on-line, but they have not yet received their dresses! I spent less than they did and have recieved much better service. I would reccomend using this site- it worked wonderfully for a Bill Levkoff order.

Sent on 07/10/2012
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 08/20/2011

I had an exceptional experience at Victoria’s Bridal Couture. I was so happy that I found my PERFECT gorgeous wedding gown there, AND closely with-in my budget of $1,000! This was my 3rd bridal salon I went to with my mother and God mother, and over 20 dresses later, we narrowed it down to 2. This by far was the best bridal salon we went to. My consultant was wonderful. She was sweet, and very patient with us ;) I was really nervous that being on Las Olas Blvd, that the gowns would be super expensive, but the 2 Allure gowns I narrowed down were just $99 over my initial $1000 budget – I was in love. The dresses looked WELL over that amount! I just couldn’t make up my mind between the 2, so I had to go home and sleep on it – and look over the pictures of me in the dresses over, and over, and over again!

2 weeks later, I still couldn’t make up my mind! There was no pressure to buy-buy-buy then, or even initially. I decided to come back in and try both dresses on again with my future mother-in-law and future sister-in-law – which by the way, was no problem at all, and they encouraged coming back to try them on again! So then, trying both on, over, and over again….I FINALLY made my decision….I choose my PERFECT, beautiful, unique dress that was totally me. I couldn’t wait to wear it! Alterations went extremely well, and the woman was very sweet – she totally knew what she was doing! They were great working around my schedule to come in for fittings.

Friends, family, coworkers (MY HUSBAND!) cannot stop raving about how amazingly elegant and beautiful my gown was. I love my dress so much, I only wish that I could wear it again!!! THANK YOU VBC for helping me find THE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT GOWN!

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/26/2011

I was so pleased with Victoria's Bridal Couture! This was the first Bridal Salon I shopped at for my wedding gown and I found my dress after trying only 3 dresses on. I left the Salon a very happy Bride to Be! A friend of mine and recent newlywed recommended this amazing Las Olas shop to me and I remember thinking "I won't be able to afford anything on Las Olas!" I was very wrong! I was in and out of the shop within an hour! No exaggeration!

I had a dress budget of $1,000. Today this really isn't a lot to work with. At Victoria's Bridal I had plenty of options. I did break a major dress shopping rule and came to the shop with a large entourage. They were extremely accommodating. I know how obnoxious that must be sometimes, but it was important to me to include my family and my (now) husband's family in as much wedding planning as possible.

My consultant was very helpful. She first asked my budget and then took me to the section of dresses I could afford. I picked out 3 and she picked out a couple. Right off the bat I told her I didn't like the one she picked but we ended up trying it on as my third dress, which ended up being the dress of my dreams! (Lesson Learned- the consultants know what they're talking about!)

Alterations were moderately priced and all together my dress with alterations was approx $780. I went with an Allure Bridal gown Style #8702. I am still in shock almost a year after dress shopping about the price I paid, the quality of service received and the alterations they completed. Everything was magical for a bride to be. I would and have always recommended Victoria's Bridal after my very first interaction with this very helpful Bridal Salon!

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • Mrs.B

Liz · Married on 11/20/2010

Victoria's Bridal Couture was fabulous - I had shopped around a LOT in Miami where I live but had a hard time finding any store with a decent selection of Allure gowns, so I made the drive to Ft. Lauderdale because their online selection was so good. I'm SO glad I did - they had a HUGE selection of gorgeous gowns by several designers I like, and especially Allure - they didn't have the exact gown I wanted in stock, but Jeannine at VBC helped me and I ended up finding the PERFECT gown, a new style that hadn't been advertised anywhere yet, that made me feel like a princess and was surprisingly affordable too (under $1100, plus alterations/accessories). Jeannine made everything such a wonderful, enjoyable experience, from the first visit to selecting and ordering my veil through the final fitting and picking everything up! Definitely ask for Jeannine if you go. I bought my dress, veil and strapless bra at VBC, and would highly recommend them to any bride. The store is lovely and helps you feel "bridal," unlike many of the tiny, cramped stores here in Miami - but without all the snooty attitude that you get in some of the higher-end stores. I had actually previously ordered a dress at a store on the Miracle Mile and then lost a fair bit of weight and realized my previous selection wasn't really very "me" after all - and later realized that the original store I went to had pressured me into paying a much higher deposit that I should have (by making me pay 1/2 of EVERYTHING, dress, veil, alterations, etc.) - which I only realized I should have objected to later when I got back to the drawing board (and forfeited that first deposit) and ultimately found my perfect dress at VBC - where there was NO pressure and it was never even suggested that my deposit should be more than 50% of the dress price. I am still totally in LOVE with my dress, it was altered beautifully and my only regret is that I only got to wear it once!! Going to VBC was well worth the drive, and I only wish I had gone there sooner in my search - it would have saved me a lot of hassle and money!

Sent on 12/05/2010
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2010

I had my bridesmaids order their dresses from Victoria's. The price was great, it was easy to order and the dresses came in a little earlier than they were initially due to come in. With the exception of one dress, all the dresses fit perfectly. The other dress was way too big, but that was nothing that Victoria's could have prevented. I just recommend when you order dresses out of state to have a professional do your measurements...don't rely on yourself or someone else that doesn't have experience. Her dress turned out fine, she was just measured too big.

Sent on 07/02/2010
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/05/2010

I took my bridesmaids to a bridal shop to try on dresses...when we found an After Six dress that looked good on everyone, I got their sizes and ordered them from Victorias and saved my girls a lot of money. They arrived several weeks early which was cool. I highly recommend them if you know what you want and have tried it on at a local shop first.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Beth · Married on 03/06/2010

Great service! Seamstress was amazing!!

Sent on 04/16/2010
  • Jenny

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2009

I found the dress of my dreams in Demetrois Bridal Salon, but knew that my fiance (now husband) would flip at the cost. I found Victoria's Bridal Couture and was amazed that the price quote was $500 off the retail price. I immediately ordered and was nervous/skeptical of what would arrive. The dress was perfect and not a knockoff, but the real deal! Definitely worth the savings!!!

Sent on 10/13/2009
  • dgclemsonqt

Laura · Married on 05/30/2009

I found the dress I wanted and then ordered it online from since store which almost saved me $1000 dollars!!!
    The dress came super early and everything was great!

Sent on 06/12/2009

Shaun · Married on 01/31/2009

My wife's wedding dress was amazing and it was under 2000 grand. They did not have a good selection of brides maid dresses, but they did have a lot of quality wedding dresses. The lady that helped my wife out was nice but some of the other people that worked there were very rude.

Sent on 08/29/2009

Karissa · Married on 10/11/2008

Victoria's Bridal Couture has a very user-friendly website with very good prices. I tried on my dress at a local bridal shop in my town but I knew I could find the dress online at a better price. The price was about 40% cheaper online than it was at the store. I ordered my dress about 10 weeks before the wedding and I was told that the dress was going to be delivered to me in the middle of September but it arrived a couple of weeks early.

Sent on 10/18/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2008

I bought my gown here and could not have had a more amazingly wonderful experience. London assisted me in picking out gowns, and I tried on so many that I liked very much, but hadn't found that one. London really listened to the things I liked about the other gowns, and she came out with this one that once I tried on, brought tears to my eyes! That's how I knew it was the perfect one for me. And Sheila is the seamstress, and she is incredible as well! She tailored it unbelievably (we had heard that the seamstress at VBC was amazing to begin with, and she really was)! Everyone there- the other staff who helped in so many ways could not have been kinder, more patient, friendly, etc. I would recommend this shop to everyone!

Sent on 06/12/2008

Julie · Married on 10/19/2006

Victoria's Bridal Couture was the best bridal store and I highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about getting a wedding gown. They are not like a typical David's Bridal that just gives you a low quality no-name brand dress. I was treated to a quality name brand Demetrios Ilissa wedding gown and was very supprised about the low price. Also the service was top notch. The bridal consultant knew her gowns and found the perfect dress for me. She also helped me pick out some beautiful bridesmaid dresses and a sweet little flowergirl dress. I also had my alterations done here by a highly qualified seamstress who took the time with me and showed my mom how to bustle the train. Treat yourself to quality and service and visit this store.

Sent on 10/01/2007

Susan · Married on 01/08/2006

The service was excellent! I never felt rushed. They made me feel like a bride. Everything was done on time and with professionalism. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/09/2008

Taylor · Married on 01/18/2014

My best friend (and matron of honor) was in town for only a day and Victoria's Bridal was able to squeeze our last minute appointment in during the lunch hour. My attendant, Maura, helped me find a dress within my budget! I actually got a designer dress originally priced well over my budget...but was able to buy it off the rack for a fraction of the price. I am elated about my dress and can't wait for the big day!!

Definitely visit Victoria's Bridal! I wish I would have gone there first!

Sent on 09/10/2013

A huge selection of bridesmaids dresses at significantly lower prices than in store. There were few shipping options, but FREE shipping was available. The order ended up arriving almost 8 weeks EARLY! Great deal! Thank you!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Laura · Married on 08/09/2008

I did not buy my dress here but had it altered here. I found it through theknot.com and was very happy about the service. The shop is small, clean. The lady who altered my dress was very professional and has altered wedding dresses all her life. She gave great advice, was flexible to meet with me and did all the fittings I needed at a very reasonable price with perfect results! My dress looked amazing and fit fantastic the whole night and I never had to readjust (strapless)!

Sent on 10/19/2008

Kim · Married on 11/11/2011

3.0

I was concerned prior to my dress appointment that Victoria's might not have an adequate selection of dresses. I was completely wrong. Even though I was dead set against a traditional strapless ballgown, Victoria's still had a ton of dresses that fit my expectations, so much that I was torn for two for a week before making my final decision. My only complaint is that their somewhat odd hours make it difficult to get in touch with them. They also only do fittings during the week, which was a little inconvenient as I work. Other than that, I had no other problems with them and would recommend them to anybody searching for a dress.

Sent on 12/07/2011